Spotting Shane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Shane peeled the jockstrap down his muscly legs, his big dick popping free again. He stood there and stroked his erect cock in his fist, the tip sparkled with his precum juices. His veiny monster was now pointing menacingly towards my asshole and I felt suddenly fearful of what was about to happen. I did have the solace of knowing I had managed to at least partially familiarize my ass with Sam's dildo last night but now it was showtime.

As he stroked himself, Shane spat a big glob of saliva into his hand to lubricate his fat dick.

"Please, go easy," I begged.

"I will," Shane promised, lining up the big slippery helmet of his rod with my opening and then pressing the head forward.

As the tip began to penetrate my wet hole and push past my sphincter I thought he was splitting me in two as I gritted my teeth and moaned.

"Aaaagh...ssssslowly please..."

He stopped pushing as I slowly acclimated to his stiff shaft. I felt the tip throb just inside the foyer of my ass lips, leaking his copious precum fluid to help grease his way in. He pressed forward again, twisting his hips as he tried to will more of his gorgeous cock into my chute. I gasped as I felt his girth stretch my hole wider.

As he pressed into me, I finally felt myself loosening up as it seemed I was able to take more of his big dick. How much, I couldn't tell because I was lying flat on my back trying to remain calm as my eyes rolled up into the back of my head.

Shane leaned forward, his face moving down to meet mine as the sensation of his meat going deeper in me took my breath away. It was a mixture of intense pain followed by ecstasy and I had no idea I would enjoy the feeling as much as I was in that moment.

With his mouth inches away from mine, he asked, "Does this feel okay?"

"Fuck yeah, keep going," I exhaled into his mouth as I released the death grip I had on the pad and wrapped my hands around his muscular neck and pulled him in to kiss his hot lips. My tongue instinctively extended to meet his as I moaned into his mouth.

I felt him slide his big prick out of me just far enough so that only his cockhead was in past my sphincter as I clenched down on him with my muscles. He broke our kiss and looked down at me with his sexy smile.

"Mmm, I think you're getting the hang of this," then he pressed his shaft back into me, this time going deeper than before as we reengaged in a deep French kiss.

The pain had turned to an acceptable level of pleasure as he began to slide his cock in and out of my accepting hole, quickening his pace slightly. He was panting into my mouth as he fucked me. I wrapped my legs around the small of his back and locked them, making sure he wasn't going anywhere but deeper inside me.

I was mauling his sweaty neck and back with my fingers as he bucked inside me, his cock now bottoming out inside my womb, his fat cockhead rubbing against my prostate elevating my heightened passion to a place I had never been. I moaned and grunted into his mouth as he pounded my hole, the heat and sweat from our bodies now became one as his abs pressed against my erection as he rocked my world.

As he thrust into me he grunted loudly and I felt his body convulse as he started to ejaculate into my hot hungry hole. I felt the jets of his hot molten liquid shoot into my rectum as he continued pumping, his balls slapping violently off my ass as they emptied inside me. I tightened my muscles around his cock as I tried to coax every last drop of cum out of him.

I finally felt Shane's body relax as he lay forward on top of me, his dick still inside me as I savored my first experience. We kissed gently, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues as I pulled him tighter to me.

"That was incredible. Thank you Shane," I whispered into his ear.

"I can't believe this was your first time."

"I can't believe I waited this long," I replied contently.

Shane started to pull off me. As his cock withdrew from my ass, I could feel his bountiful harvest of cum start to leak from my hole. It felt good to lower my legs after that workout and I just lay there on my back basking in the pool of semen gathering on the pad beneath me.

I felt his hand on the front of my wet jockstrap as he massaged my hard cock through the thin fabric. It was wet from a mixture of my own precum, our perspiration and who knows what else had gathered there (okay, I had a pretty good idea). Shane moved the elastic aside and pulled my prick free.

With my dick pointing straight up at the ceiling, he gripped the shaft firmly in one hand as I felt the fingers of his other down go to my ass. As he held my hard rod in a choke-hold, the veins above his fist pulsed angrily in protest and my cockhead turned purple from the pressure as the slit burped precum as if gasping for air.

With his fingertips, he collected some of his pooled cum from the bench and from around my used hole and brought his hand up and dripped the glaze over the glans of my penis. He repeated this a couple of more times until his semen began to drip off the crown and coat my shaft and then he began to pump me in his hand once again.

Shane bent down and took me into his mouth and began to make love to me with his tongue. He started slowly bobbing up and down, my shaft sliding between his hot lips as I felt his warm saliva drip down between my aching balls and towards the crevasse of my ass.

His took his hand off my cock and moved it back down between by butt cheeks as he took the full length of my dick to the back of his mouth. He started to deep-throat me, his fingers finding my sloppy anus as he easily penetrated my now loose, cum-soaked hole again.

I raised my hips off the bench to get deeper into his throat and to give him freer access to my chute. Suddenly he came off my cock and his hands went to the backs of my knees as he rolled my hips towards my chest. I held my legs open for him as he dove his tongue down into my gaping hole, this time easily sliding through the opening, as he began licking and sucking up the remnants of his big load.

The feeling was beyond amazing as I felt his tongue explore my rectum and his hand return to my swollen cock to resume milking me again. The pressure in my balls had reached its boiling point and rather than try to extend the pleasure he was giving me, I knew it was time to let go.

"Aaaaaagh! I'm cummmmming!" I cried out as I began to shake violently, my head involuntarily jerking forward as my cock began to erupt in ecstasy.

"Unnnggghhh!"

The first volley shooting from my balls laid down a rope of thick, viscous of semen that hit me in the chin and bridged my open lips and up the right side of my face. As Shane pumped my dick, he'd felt the first surge through my urethra and he raised his head up in time to see the bulk of the next shot land on my extended tongue. He jammed his fingers back into my hole and hit my prostate causing my eruptions to intensify.

I felt my face turn red and the veins in my temples bulge as each spasm sent a jet of my hot molten man juice rocketing from my cockhead. It quickly coated my face, chest and Shane's hand as he continued jerking me until my climax subsided and he was able to squeeze the last vestiges of cum from my spent prick. Then I collapsed onto my back breathing heavily and relishing the most intense and satisfying orgasm of my life.

I just lay there with a cum-soaked smile on my face as I felt Shane's breath on my cheek as he leaned down to kiss me. It was gentle at first, his lips on mine, then his tongue forced its way into my mouth and we explored each other, our tongues intertwining as we both tasted the cum that had coated mine. I was pleased with the sweet taste of my nectar. Probably a testament to the pineapple juice I had been consuming recently.

As we broke the kiss, his lips and cheeks glistened with my seed as he lowered his head towards my chest and began to lick up the remaining semen that had pooled at the base of my neck. When he had collected enough, his sensuous lips came back to meet mine and we again shared it with our mouths and tongues.

After a while, Shane gently broke our embrace and stood up.

"Let's go take a nice hot shower," he said, as we walked back towards the locker room wearing only our athletic shoes.

We made love again under the multiple jets in the steam shower, each of us climaxing once more. After we had dried off, Shane brought us both some large fluffy robes that we wrapped ourselves in. Then we laid down together in each other's embrace on one of the plush sofas and I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I'm not sure how long we had been there when some motion caused me to stir and cock one eye open as I lay in his arms. Shane's breathing was heavy, as if in a deep slumber, as I tried to focus on the vision in the doorway of the locker room. When I could see the image more clearly, there stood a very good-looking young man, just staring at us with lascivious grin on his face.

I tried to register in mind what he might be doing here at whatever ungodly hour this was. Was he the owner or perhaps part of the cleaning crew? He just stood there with our workout clothes he had gathered up in one arm while his other hand gently fondled the impressive-looking erection he was sporting in his pants.

I smiled to myself, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I didn't know if this was a dream or something else, but either way, I knew I was gonna like the ending.

***

The End

I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I liked getting it down for posterity. I always look forward to your comments and ratings!