Spouces Exchanged

Story Info
White girl and black lover swap their spouses.
2.4k words
3.38
51.8k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan and Jim were lovers. Joan was a white woman married to a white man and was very unhappy in her marriage. Jim was black with a white wife how was trying to get his wife to ask for a divorce without him asking for it. Jim married his wife in order to give his son a name and a male figure but it was all falling apart after Joan and he hooked up and have been having an on going an affair for over 7 years.

Joan met Jim one night while she was on a business trip in Atlantic City. Her company sent her as a representative and Jim's company sent him. They were business associates for years and were always talking to each other, but never met. After finding out that he was going to the convention, he asked Joan who would be going for her company and at that time it was going to be the owners who were husband and wife. The wife became ill and was not able to go and the boss was going to take her with him and he had a freak accident that resulted in a broken arm and ankle. He wasn't sure who to send with her, so he decided she would do well by herself and asked her if she wanted to wing it alone or if she could suggest someone and she told him that she would be able to handle it.

As it was getting close, Jim and Joan decided to seek each other out at the convention to have some drinks and finally meet. After getting their hotel and room information, they let each other know where and when they would meet. A limo would be taking Joan and Jim was driving himself. He mentioned to Joan that he could bring her home with him when it was all done and wishes he could drive her, but he had a few stops to make along the way with products he had to drop off.

Joan went clothes wild as she bought an entire new wardrobe for the week's trip. She got her meeting clothes as well as going out to dinner clothes and some just relaxing and bumming around clothes. Jim got some new clothes too. She was very nervous to meet Jim and wanted to find the perfect outfit to wear. She just lost 30 pounds and she was looking good. Her husband was finding it hard to look at her because he was used to the heavy set plump wife. She has a very pretty face and a nice set of titties, but now she has a really nice figure. Jim was built like a black God with muscles because of his athletic past. He played football and basketball and was a star athlete in college playing football but had to give it up because broken his leg one year and then suffered a neck injury that he was lucky that didn't cause any serious complications.

Jim's boss gave him all that he needed for his drop off and his trip and gave him a new company car for the trip and announced that would be his new car and was up for a promotion. He was given a credit card for all his expenses and some spending money to do a little gambling in his free time.

Joan was given a credit card and spending money too and was told that she will be getting an large salary increase when she returns and they are working on fixing up her office. They both shared their stories on the phone the night before as her husband was out and about and his wife was at a church meeting; she was into the church for a while now.

Jim and Joan exchanged their cell numbers and he said that he would call her from the road on the travels to Atlantic City. They were staying at the same hotel and one floor separated them. They decided to meet in the hotel bar area on the first floor at 7 that evening. Joan was so worried that Jim would be disappointed when he saw her and made sure she looked her best. Jim admitted to himself that he liked talking to Joan and wondered if she would be unhappy when she met him.

Joan took a quick nap and then a shower and was getting ready for their meeting. Jim was busy pacing the floor and then took his shower. He gave his head a fresh shaving and Joan made sure she was flawless. Joan decided to wear this black and turquoise dress that showed off her newly toned body and gave a nice but not to showy look of her 42D titties. She wore little make up and was very light with the perfume. Jim put on his Obsession for men cologne and headed towards the bar.

Jim got to the bar first and actually ordered a bottled water so he wouldn't drink before Joan arrived. Joan got off the elevator and make the turn towards the bar and she spotted Jim there and her heart was all a flutter. There he was with the shaved head he told her about and as dark as the night. She was feeling a dampness in her panties and was shaking. She walked closer to Jim when he saw this strawberry blond walking towards him, he knew right away it was Joan. He was having some issues in his pants too as his cock started to grow and bulge and waned to make sure she didn't see that.

He got off his bar stool and welcomed Joan with open arms and a huge bear hug and she responded with an embrace that made her more wet and him more hard. He helped her with the bar stool as Joan stood a mere 5'3" and he was a towering 6'4". They talked and ordered drinks and had a great time. Eventually the went to a table to have a nice dinner. After dinner they decided to do a little gambling and Jim played the tables while Joan did the slots. They met up with each other and both were winners.

After gambling and having a night cap they were headed back to their rooms and agreed to meet for breakfast as their luncheon started at 12:30. They hugged each other and wished each other a good night's rest. After getting into her room and changing out of her clothes, she started to play with her shaved pussy and made herself come. Jim went back to his room and started to stroke his semi-hard cock until he had to jerk himself off. Joan twisted and turned all night and Jim did the same. He was tempted to call her on her cell but debated and finally gave in. Joan was so excited that he called and normally she wouldn't do this, but she invited Jim to her room. He was there in a flash in his sweats and no shirt. She nearly fainted when she opened her door and saw this God standing in her door way.

Jim admitted not being able to sleep because he was thinking about her and she told him that she was excited since she first saw him sitting at the bar. They embraced and then kissed lightly at first and then they were kissing more passionately and tongues were entangled and then he started to feel her big titties and she found her hand cupping his huge cock. They started to undress and he sat her on the bed and continued kissing her and squeezing her titties and she was moaning with pleasure. She stopped him to ask if he liked blow jobs and he said he loved them and she said she may be a little rusty because it's been a long time but would try her best. She admitted that she also swallowed. Jim was in heaven as she was on he knees and started to suck him off and was doing it just they way he liked it.

She sucked and licked and stroked and jerked his extra large black cock that was growing larger in her mouth. He briefly stopped her and asked her if she would like to make love and said she would. She laid on the bed and he gentled parted her legs to see her freshly waxed naked pussy. He started by licking and getting a taste of her and she was moaning as he licked her and rubbed his face her her private. He started off slow and gentle and entered her with no problem as her juices made it easy for him to entire her.

As they began to fuck, he began to pump his cock into her faster and faster and the moans became loader and she was enjoying the best sex she ever had. He then asked her to get on all fours as the interracial couple began to do it doggy style and her grabbed and squeezed her hardened nipples and large white titties. He fucked her hard and his big balls full of cum slapped against her white ass. He asked her if she liked it in the ass and she said she never did it before. He was covered with her juices and said he would be gentle and if she didn't like it, he would stop. He was very gentle and put it in a little at a time until it slid right in and he pumped slowly as she asked him to do it faster and harder.

She was enjoying her ass fucking and he was getting close to exploding and when he announced that he was cumming, she said to pull out and shoot it all over and then put it in her mouth for her feeding. What a load as Joan never experienced that big a load or pleasure like that. After emptying out, she and Jim fell to the bed and into each others arms. They showered and decided he would spend the night and get up in time for breakfast.

Breakfast room service that morning and then Jim went back to his room to prepare for the luncheon and Joan did the same getting all her paperwork together and had to pick out her outfit. She brought more than she needed but she didn't mind as she loved all the new clothes she bought.

The luncheon went well that both Jim and Joan gave one of the suppliers their undivided attention and said that they would be placing an future orders with both of their companies. He thought at first they worked for the same company as he said the worked well together and made a good looking team and couple. Joan was day dreaming off the night she and Jim had and was hoping for more. Jim was having thoughts of doing Joan again that night after their dinner and was hoping she enjoyed their love making.

They spend all their time together when time allowed and continued to make love ever chance the could. They admitted they wanted to keep on seeing each other after this trip even if it meant sneaking around and they would be careful. Joan and Jim were starting to fall in love with each other and Jim said he wanted to leave his wife but wouldn't ask her that he would make her ask him. Joan didn't want to lose the money that she was promised by her husband's parents for helping take care of them.

After the trip was winding down and they were driving home, they talked about seeing each other at least once or twice a week if possible. They would meet on the nights that their spouses went out and maybe even during their lunch hours. After leaving each other after Joan was dropped off at home, they called each other or text each other whenever time allowed.

Going back to work the following Monday, Jim was awarded his promotion and a large pay increase. He was so excited that he called Joan on the phone to tell her. She had good news too as he bosses were very impressed with her actions at the convention and all the orders that she had coming in from prospective customers and four large orders from Jim's company too. Jim's boss and Joan's boss wanted to meet each other and talk about what a great job they both did.

They also agreed to throw a party for both of them with all their co-workers and spouses and announced their promotions and accomplishments to all. Jim's wife came with him after he had such a hard time trying to talk her into going and Joan didn't have an easy go with her husband as well.

The night of the dinner, they all sat together; the bosses, Jim and his wife and Joan and her husband. It appeared that Joan's husband was attracted to Jim's wife as he was bringing her drinks to her and they talked all night. Jim's wife was eating it up and seemed to be taken by Joan's husband. It was a beautiful dinner and Joan looked lovely and Jim so sexy. They found a few moments to steal away some kisses and agreed to meet on that Saturday night because his wife was going to a play with her church group and Joan's husband would be going with his buddies to the strip/go-go club they went to every week.

One night after meeting with Jim, she came home to find her husband and Jim's wife in bed and she wasn't upset or shocked. She figured this may be the in for Jim and her to be together always. She didn't make it known that she was there as she went back outside the house and called Jim and spread the news of their spouses fucking each other.

Jim and Joan both got their divorces and both sold their homes and the monies they made after paying all the remaining bills which weren't many split everything 50/50 and Joan and Jim waited a few months before they got engaged and then about 6 months until they married. Together they were happier than ever and Jim and Joan were going to be parents in 6 months. Joan was told for years that she couldn't have children and it was found out that her ex had a low sperm count and it wasn't her.

Life was going for Jim and Joan and they enjoyed it all while Jim's ex and Joan's ex were having issues as he wouldn't give up the strip clubs and time with friends and she drowned herself into the church.

This swap is just what Joan and Jim needed to make them happier than they have ever been.