Spread the Word

Story Info
She's held captive & seduced by Earth Day Trustee.
1.9k words
3.45
30.2k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread the word to others. The more Earth Trustees there are the more we can trust the future and each other. When enough people help and trust each other we will have a healthy, peaceful planet."

-John McConnell, founder of Earth Day

Spread the Word

The immaculate Ross Stone stood over me, dressed in pressed navy trousers and a freshly ironed white shirt, the sleeves rolled up three quarters of the way to reveal slender, tanned forearms. A large silver watch weighed down his left wrist and glinted under the harsh florescent kitchen light. His eyes studied me through round silver-framed glasses perched on a sharp nose. My ankles and wrists were bound and my head throbbed while my mind tried to arrange what brought me to this state in chronological order.

"Earth Day is a day for concern of our planet and all its living things. John McConnell founded Earth Day in 1970 and he will be celebrating its anniversary with his wife, Anna as guests of honor in Laguna Beach, California for Earth Day 2007."

My vision blurred as Ross droned on, I faded away and was momentarily unaware of my captor and his enthusiastic lecture on Earth Day. My name is Violet Ford, and I had stumbled upon this quaint home in the woods while taking a late summer hike with friends, looking for a nice spot to sit and get high. Before we found a place, I took an unannounced pee break in a heavily wooded area and when I finished I discovered I was lost and alone.

The sunlight had relented to the dusk and I stumbled on through the woods until I came upon an unexpected one story home of wooden white panels and a tidy front yard. A walnut swing hung by chains on the front porch and beckoned me to rest on it. An obese cat studied me from what appeared to be a living room window. Fatigue was setting in and the dusk was rapidly dissolving into darkness and I needed to use a telephone. I knocked twice on the door and when the door opened the rotund cat escaped through the legs of a slightly built man sporting a blond buzz cut and a very neat appearance opened the door. I was aware of my own disheveled appearance, ragged cut off jeans and purple halter top that barely covered up my breasts. I wiped off my face with my grubby hands and smoothed back my straight, shoulder dark hair.

"Could I use your phone?" I asked, introducing myself and explaining to him my situation. He immediately let me in with an empathetic smile, and as I entered I was struck across the top of my skull with a cordless phone. I don't know how much time had passed until I opened my eyes and was lying in his kitchen, my wrists and ankles bound tightly in white, nylon rope.

Ross Stone introduced himself to me and then assured me no more harm would come to me. He said it was meant for me to come upon his home, lost in the woods and seeking guidance. Ross claimed I was lost not geographically, but spiritually and needed only to become an Earth Trustee to find guidance and stability in my life.

"Other dates have been incorrectly labeled Earth Day...but designating the First Day of Spring as Earth Day was to take advantage of the Vernal Equinox on the 21st of March and provide for the event to be celebrated at the same time all over the world..." Ross, his finger tips pressed together as he walked in front of me and continued his eloquent planet ranting. "...the Vernal Equinox is when day and night equal and millions of prayers are for the nurturing of our planet can be heard..."

I nodded off again and a foot gently nudged my buttock. My blue eyes snapped back open and left hip was numb from the hard tile. I thought if I moved it might only provoke him.

"...and first proclamation of Earth Day was by San Francisco, the city of Saint Francis, the patron saint of ecology!" finished Ross; bringing his smallish hands together in a loud clap to indicate he was finished. He turned on his heel and disappeared and soon I heard running water. Ross returned and untied my feet and hands to assist me in removing my clothes. I submitted to his request because I was too exhausted to protest.

My nude body fascinated Ross as he led me down a short hallway to a small bathroom. The bath water looked inviting and I wanted to wash. Ross set me down on a small vanity chair and taking a seat on a petite cobalt blue toilet, swiftly unzipped his fly and pulled out an impressive sized cock for a man of otherwise limited stature. He stroked out an orgasm in less than a minute, catching every bit of semen in a perfectly folded square of toilet tissue which he deposited in the petite toilet and flushed. The bathroom was so cramped I could have reached over and stroked him myself.

Following his orgasm he placed me in the hot bath. Ross washed me as if I were made of delicate spun glass. The soap he used was rounded, yellow and scented faintly of lemons. Ross repeated his manic masturbation scene twice more during my bath, and again after he toweled me off and replaced a white robe to cover my clean, soft skin.

"Tomorrow," he said as he walked me to his bedroom, "We will discuss further the meaning behind an Earth Trustee!"

In his dimly lit bedroom my robe pulled away from my body and I collapsed into white cotton sheets. When I woke in late morning hour; I smelled coffee and bacon and felt sharp hunger pains. The cat had returned and he purred while I stroked his striped orange fur until he jumped down. I found my robe and followed the fluffy feline into the kitchen.

Ross stood over a skillet and wore only gray flannel pajama bottoms. I was amazed to see such muscle definition on a little body. Ross set a plate of eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast on the table for me along with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. It wasn't until I finished and was sipping my coffee from a dainty cup that I realized I hadn't even spoken with him.

"You're not married?" I asked him.

"No!" he laughed, inspecting his cuticles as he mentioned that most women found him a bit rigid, impulsive and just a tad difficult to tolerate.

"Have you?" he asked in return, his eyes now staring down into the contents of his coffee mug.

"No" I answered, with forced smile before I continued. "I came close three years ago. I was twenty-one and in college but a week before my wedding day my fiancée revealed he was bi-sexual and had a boyfriend...the best man." I stopped talking, a numbness spread through my now sagging shoulders.

"I'm sorry" he said, his eyes peering at me through his glasses. I nodded and sipped my coffee.

"Are you ready to hear more about being an Earth Trustee?" he asked, his face was that of a little boy anxious to show me his new dirt bike.

"Becoming an Earth Day Trustee helps people develop their calling to sustain the Earth and its inhabitants by making informed choices and decisions..."

My robe had come loose and staring at his compact body left me feeling anxious. My clitoris stirred as memories of his unusual self-gratification ritual distracted me from the Earth Day topic.

"The hope is to create a new civilization of freedom, brotherhood, and love and for those that believe in the power of prayer this is a possible way to bring about world peace."

I shrugged off my robe to prompt a repeat of last night's frenzied performance. I liked the idea of world peace but wanted Ross now. Ross responded by coming around the table, pulling down his flannel bottoms enough to introduce his swollen cock into my ready mouth while my education resumed.

"Most feel the sword is mightier than the spirit; mankind is still not ready to use their greater strengths of the mind and spirit instead of the sword. Earth Day Trustees are responsible for practicing positive thinking and act as stewards of the Earth..."

I mumbled I was listening around his shaft and tickled his sac to encourage him to continue but Ross was ready to climax. Ross pulled out of my mouth and flipped me over the table to mount me from behind. His hands locked onto my hips and he slipped effortlessly inside me, methodically thrusting until he exploded with a delicious cry.

I turned around and Ross roughly pushed me all the way back on the breakfast table and sat down at my chair, placing my legs over his narrow shoulder while he used my breakfast napkin to clean me out, still discussing Earth Day trivia. The entire process of cleaning his spill excited him and he stood up with another erection.

"Learn how an elected official treats the Earth before you vote for them...determine if your job destroys life more than it helps it..." Ross continued on in a husky voice listing Earth Day tips until his face was bright red and glistening with sweet sweat.

I wrapped my legs around his trim waist and let him slip back inside of me. A delicious friction built inside my cunt from his relentless pumping until my back arched in my own climax. Ross bucked against me until several waves of pleasure had washed over my quivering body.

"Share...anything you can...oh yeah...newspapers...magazines...titty and transportation...so wet...whatever can be shared...boycott products that pollute or cause waste...so warm...sweet hot pussy..."

His second orgasm took hold and he choked out the words.

"Recycle... plastics... groan... glass... groan... metal... grunt... your sweet fucking pussy..."

I experienced spine tingling pleasure when Ross finally ceased speaking and silently spasmed in a climax, his soft brown eyes rolled up towards the same florescent lights I had squinted yesterday. We left the kitchen and showered together, the slippery lemon soap changing hands as we washed each other.

"Growing your own food is another measure an Earth Trustee can take to ensure the longevity of our planet." Ross soaped up my back in lemony suds and promised to show me the garden outback. I learned he made the lemon soap!

In the backyard, I was shown the most beautiful flower and vegetable garden, a true paradise. It didn't surprise me after learning Earth Trustee's encourage others to use their own hands and make whatever they can instead of buying it. A gazebo covered in grape vines was where we ate his homemade bread and strawberry preserves.

I fell easily in love with Ross because minus his peculiarities...he was a wonderful man. Some couples convert to other religions before taking their wedding vows but I took an oath and enrolled to be an Earth Trustee.

Seven months after Ross abducted me, we wed on Earth Day under the gazebo with a circle of our closest Earth Trustee friends. I wore a simple white gown I sewed myself with a flowing veil. The same moment we were declared man and wife, the United Nations Peace Bell rang for a moment of prayer for our planet and of commitment for Earth Trustees, and our new lives as Ross and Violet Stone began on the first day of Spring!

What the world needs is to be bashed over the head with a phone to make people aware of Earth Day. And who would have thought that saving our planet could be so damn sexy?

The End