Spreading Seeds Saga 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to do Sue's nails, they were long and kind of raggedy. Sue must not have clipped them in weeks. I sat with her foot in my lap facing away from her.

"Don't you have a set of clippers, Sue?"

"No, I had a pair but I traded them for..." She paused and didn't continue.

Sue let me finish her left foot and I moved to the other side and started her right foot. When I had finished trimming her nails I massaged her foot and calf allowing my hand to slide up her thigh and stroked the soft skin just below her crotch.

"Umm, that feels good Josh. How are the mules doing?"

I turned to her and let my hand rub her belly, "They are doing well Sue. I expect we can push them hard for another day or so, but then they'll need a few days rest before we start back."

Sue had her eyes closed, I guess, enjoying her belly massage. "Oh good, a little lower," she moaned.

Sue wasn't thinking about the mules now that I had her mound in my hand and was slowly massaging it. She spread her legs even wider and said, "Just lightly, rub my clit, Josh."

I put my finger on her clit and just rolled it around for a moment then let my finger slide slowly down and circled her opening then slid it up and circled her clit.

"Oh yes Josh, only lighter." Sue said.

I lightened my touch so I could barely feel her lips and stroked her slowly. She fell back and allowed me continue while she said, "I always wanted to have someone just lightly rub me."

"Would you like me to kiss it?".

Sue shook her head, "No, just do what you're doing."

I could feel her lips almost sucking my middle finger tip as I slipped up and down her pussy. Her clit was beginning to firm up and began to emerge from her hood. I put a little pressure on it and rubbed in a circle while Sue arched her back and pressed harder to my finger, then relaxed and let me rub her so softly that I wondered if it was doing anything for her. I continued her soft massage and yawned. I was still tired and the quiet day and a soft pussy at my finger tips made me sleepier. I kept up the massage and Sue got wetter and wetter.

Sue stilled my hand for a moment. "Oh yes Josh. That feels wonderful. Now kiss it but softly. I want to see if I can climax with just a light touch."

I got between her legs and blew lightly on her pussy, then licked her very softly just allowing the tip of my tongue to lift her clit up as my tongue passed over it. Sue gasped and moaned. I pressed my lips to her clit and sucked very softly licking her from her opening to her clit and back very softly. Sue jerked a little but settled down on the second stroke and suck. I nibbled at her hood with my lips and squeezed her clit inside her hood. That got her attention and she lifted her hips up to my mouth. I backed away still playing with her clit softly, then licked my way to her opening and circled it, feeling her open and close as I pressed deeper then licked up to her clit and sucked it softly. Sue lifted her hips and whimpered a little then she settled down again and made soft noises as I slowly licked and sucked her softly.

She was getting close, I thought. She was rocking her hips as I licked up and down, just touching her with my tongue. She quivered and pulled me up by the hair and kissed me. I was between her legs and stretched up to touch her pussy with my dick. She rubbed her pussy lightly over my tip letting my dick just touch her clit. We did that for a moment then she pushed me away.

"No penetration Josh, I want to see if you can make me climax with just a light touch."

Sue was wet and hot but I got beside her and very lightly rubbed her pussy. She moaned again, "Kiss my nipples Josh."

I moved around to where I could kiss her nipples and lick them as I lightly stoked her pussy. She was getting more active, lifting her hips and moving to allow me to touch all her special spots. Her hands pressed my face tighter to her breast and so I sucked her nipple a little harder. She groaned and pressed my face to her.

I thought she might go off anytime and was feeling pleased with my self when she pressed her hips against me and started moving her hips at a rapid pace. I let my finger slip up and down her pussy, just touching her lightly and she got more vocal.

"Oh fuck! Oh Josh! Fuck!"

She was rabbiting my finger as it pressed lightly on her opening then circled her clit and down around her opening again and again. She was crushing my head to her breast so I nipped her nipple and she surged up and jammed my finger into her opening with her hand, and began to run off the cliff.

She humped my finger for a few moments moaning and swearing as she climaxed. Sue settled down, pulled my hand away from her pussy and put it on her breast, massaging my fingers over her nipple.

I leaned over and kissed her lips, "Feel better now?"

Sue opened her eyes and smiled at me, "Not a good as I hope to," and she put my hand back on her mound. "Again Josh but no penetration."

I began to softly stroke her and she smiled at me. "You don't mind just feeling me?"

"No Sue, you feel very nice and juicy. I could lick you again?"

Sue smiled and said, "No, just do what you're doing Josh. Licking makes me crazy and I just want to... "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Sue had closed her eyes and I kept rubbing her pussy softly. She went off a couple of times over the next few minutes. She was pressing my head to her nipples and moving her hips wildly as she climaxed then whimpered as I kept rubbing her clit.

After a while she pushed my hand away and blew out a deep breath. "Oh Josh, that was wonderful. Massage my breasts."

Since I was a slave, I did as I was told. Sue regained her breath and ended up looking at my face smiling her eyes half closed.

"I need a nap after that. I feel like I could sleep for a week."

"That sounds good to me," I replied.

Sue opened her eyes and grinned, "You need to feed and take care of the stock, then you get to fix me a new place to bed down and bring in some fire wood."

I massaged her pussy and kissed her nipple, "Okay, slave driver."

Sue sat up and kissed me. "Maybe after you get your work done, I'll let you fuck me for a while." She batted her eyes at me.

"As you wish mistress." I said and sat up. I yawned and started to get up but Sue pulled me back.

"Need a back massage Josh," she rolled over and looked up, "Come on, I'm waiting."

I knelt beside her and began to massage her back. This took a long time before she let me stop. By now the shade we had been in had moved and it was a little warm in the sun, "Sue you ought to move before you sunburn your butt." I patted her butt.

Sue got up and tossed me her dirty panties, "You wash these and bring them up to the camp. I'm going to help Amelia." She put on her clean clothes, and said, "Shake out my blanket and bring it up with you."

By the time I had washed her panties and wrung them out, Sue was already at the camp and I heard her laughing with Amelia. I figured she was gloating over my being her slave.

I got redressed, gathered everything and walked back to camp. Amelia and Sue were talking and Gloria was sleeping in the shade. I looked around for Linda but didn't see her.

"Where did Linda get off to?" I asked.

Amelia said, "She's taking care of her business. Do you want some tea?"

"Sure," I said. Amelia poured me some tea and handed me the cup. I sat down and drank my tea while Amelia and Sue sliced and fried the bear liver.

The smell of the cooking made Gloria wake up and she came over and sat next to me, watching Sue and Amelia prepare the meat. She looked at me.

"Do you like bear liver, Josh?"

"Never had it but I like beef liver." I looked at her and smiled, "How about you?"

Gloria watched Amelia turn over a piece of liver saying, "I don't care what it is, it ain't corn mush. I'm so hungry I could eat a bear." She laughed and gave me a sideways look, "You know when you yelled for me to get down I thought you meant to get in a fetal position like they teach on the goat trail. You know so the bear can't reach your belly and rip out your guts."

I frowned at her, "That is a little graphic Gloria."

She laughed, "Yeah, that's exactly what I thought as I hit the ground." Her face lit up and she smiled at me, "Then I heard the shot and you can't believe how much that changed my attitude." Her face sobered and she looked down at her hands, "When I heard the second shot, I thought 'Oh Shit he missed and had to shoot again.' Then the bear fell on me and I almost shit!"

"That was Sue's shot, she hit him in the heart. I just pissed him off with mine, "I said.

"Anyway Josh, I wanted you to know how much I appreciate you," she grinned and kissed me. She turned to Amelia and said, "When are we going to eat?"

Amelia put a big slice of bear's liver in a bowl and handed it to her, "Here, I know you're hungry."

Gloria took the bowl, "Thank you Amelia." She reached for the meat but it was too hot and she burned her fingers, "Ouch, damn that's hot!"

Linda frowned at her, "Gloria, You've been spending too much time with muleskinners and not enough time on your classes."

Gloria looked at her, "Yeah, probably true, but differential calculus don't carry the freight. Right Josh?"

"Mule skinning is not too bad when you're young, Gloria. As you get older, a warm bed is hard to pass up." I grinned at her, "and you learn that you never run in front of the guns." I nodded, "I could get another horse, but there is only one of you." I grinned at her and offered her my knife to cut up the liver.

She looked at me curiously, and said, "I'm sorry if I spoiled your shot, Josh. I never saw you with the gun. I was looking at Barb and how frightened she was and I had to do something. I wasn't thinking, is that what you mean?" She bent to cut the liver and offered me a piece, "Peace offering?"

I took the piece of well done liver and chewed it, it tasted almost like beef liver and that's not too bad, but it was food and I wasn't a fussy eater. I nodded and chewed, it took a while to get it down but Gloria and Linda watched me closely until after I had swallowed.

I grinned at them, "See, I'm fine. It tastes okay."

Gloria and Linda looked at each other and each took a piece and began to chew.

We ate the liver as Sue chunked the bear steak meat and boiled the beans.

After I had had my fill of liver I went out to water and feed the stock, after a while Gloria came out and helped. We took our time in the early afternoon, keeping to the shade on the stream bank and enjoying not being in the saddle.

Amelia and Sue came out with their saddles as Gloria and I were returning the last of the mules to their pickets.

"Where are your two off to?" I asked.

Sue dropped her saddle next to her horse, "Amelia and I are going up on that hill," she pointed out a knob that had three or four tall trees on it, "Amelia wants to verify our position and take some bearings."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

Sue shook her head, "No, you get your bed roll out and take a nap, Josh." She grinned at me, "I want you fresh for my afternoon massage." She was laughing as Gloria and I walked back to the campsite.

Linda was tending the fire and watching the beans boil when we got back to camp. I sat next to her on a rock and smiled at her; she grinned and put her hand on my knee.

Gloria sat on Linda's other side, "Linda Josh is Sue's, I don't think she would want you playing with him."

Linda laughed, "I paid five dollars to Sue for him Gloria. He's mine until Sue gets back." She turned and kissed me.

I wasn't used to being chattel, "Linda that's not how it works. Sue caught me sleeping and I am her slave until I pay her twenty dollars, but she can't sell me to you. Much as I would like that."

Linda frowned, "She didn't sell you to me, Josh," she grinned and squeezed my knee. "She rented you to me for the afternoon." She leaned over and kissed me softly, "I need a strong man to help me lay out my bed roll."

I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "Too bad Sue ordered me to take a nap, Linda. Sue said I should get prepared for her afternoon massage."

She grinned at me, "I could use a nap too, Josh but I need to bathe first." She turned to Gloria, "Can you watch the beans Gloria? We're up so high that it's going to take all day to boil them."

Gloria shook her head and sighed, "I was hoping for a nap."

Linda patted her on the knee, "I'll be quick, Gloria."

Gloria looked under the lid of the bean pot and said, "They need water," She picked up a small pot and said, "Bring me some water and I'll watch the beans."

Linda took the pot and handed it to me, "Josh be a dear and get some water, I have to get my bath things."

I took the pot and made my way to the stream. I found a likely spot for bathing that was pretty well shielded by the brush from the campsite. The stream was shallow there but I figured that that didn't matter really.

By the time I got back to camp, Linda was ready with her blanket over her shoulder. Gloria had her bed roll out and was getting comfortable next to the fire. I handed Gloria the water. "Make sure they don't burn Gloria, they taste really bad if they get burned."

Gloria grinned, "I'll watch 'em, but get back fast, Josh. I don't know how long I can stay awake." She grinned at Linda, "Twenty minutes Linda."

Linda grinned back, "Sure, Gloria."

Linda took my hand and we picked up my possibles bag as we left for the stream.

I showed Linda the spot I had picked out and she smiled at me, "Protecting Gloria's innocence, Josh or our privacy?"

I took the blanket from her, "We don't have much time."

I cleared us a spot as Linda stripped. I put the blanket down on the still slightly green patch and began to strip too. Linda caught me as I reached down to remove my pants and pressed her warm belly against my ass.

"Oh Josh you are so warm," she rubbed her soft belly on my ass.

"You are pretty hot yourself, Linda." I let her have her way with me as I finished pulling my pants off and folded them.

I turned then and put my arms around her, pulling her hot breasts against my chest and her warm belly to my very erect dick. She felt greasy and smelled pungent, her hair was a mess but she was so beautiful I'd have licked her clean. I kissed her softly and rubbed my hands on her lower back pressing her to me.

"You need a bath Linda. Come let me cleanse your body then make you squeal my name in ecstasy."

She kissed me and put her arms over my shoulders, I ran my hands up her sides and felt her hot and pungent in my arms. She was rank, but her scent was a primordial signal, and I had a hard time controlling my urge to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her as she stood, but as my hands cupped her damp armpits, my fingers feeling her deltas, I realized that her pleasure would be better served and we could both get some sleep, if I washed her first.

"Come Linda let me refresh you," I bent and got my soap box and led her to the stream.

Linda found the water cooling and she lay in the shallows on a bed of sandy gravel, letting the water flow over her golden body. Her nipples were puckered and tight as she rinsed her hair, her back arched and the water made little ripples around her hips and legs, her breasts dripping with shiny droplets. It took my breath away. I knelt in the stream beside her and said, "Let me wash your hair."

"Hurry Josh, The water's cold."

I soaped her hair quickly and she rinsed it as I kissed her nipples and massaged her breasts. I helped her wring out her hair and helped her up. I started on her back and shoulders, soaping her quickly down to her ass. I washed her ass and upper thighs well. She bent and let me scratch her ass and get the trail residue off her. She only turned after I had massaged her puss too.

I knelt and washed her legs from the ankles up, she spread her legs to let me make sure her was pussy was clean. I moved up and covered her belly and was stroking her breasts and up under her arms when she kissed me. She was soapy all over and slick, kind of cold on the surface but hot in her core. She kissed me long and hard, rubbing her soapy body on mine. I almost climaxed and had put a hundred Weasels on the fire.

Linda pulled her head back and smiled at me, "Hurry Josh, we only have another fifteen minutes," she kissed me quickly and wiggled her ass in my hands.

It was with some regret that I released her but had the pleasure of rinsing her off in the stream to reward my sacrifice. She rinsed my cock in the cold water and it felt wonderful. After Sue's teasing this morning I was kind of in the mood.

We got out of the water with about twelve minutes to spare. As we dried off, Linda said, "Would you massage my back Josh, and my hip, I think I bumped it with something."

"Sure Linda, I'd be happy to."

She put her towel aside and lay on her back on the blanket. Her eyes closed and she sighed, "I so miss a bed."

I put my towel in easy reach and sat next to her hips. "Let me see about that back," I cupped her breasts and quickly kissed her nipples.

She opened her eyes, "Comb my hair first, Josh."

I dug out my comb and brush and made her sit up so I could first comb then brush her hair. By the time I'd finished her hair and caressed her tits some more, we were down to ten minutes.

"Now where do you hurt Linda," I asked?

She rolled up on to her knees and leaned down, patted her sweet cheek and said, "I think I bumped into something last night."

The skin was sort of bruised in a small area but not bad, I kissed her on the spot and licked it for luck.

"Oh Josh that does feel better; kiss it again."

I cupped her ass in my hands and kissed her bruise softly as my fingers sought out her warm pussy, I mean we only had a few more minutes.

Linda spread her legs to let me massage her mound and play with her puss. She was wet and ready so I just slipped it into her smooth and slick like, grasping her hips and pulling her to me.

Her only comment was a deep sigh as I hit bottom and hung there waving it up and down, side to side in a slow rhythm. She groaned a little when I got her in a reverse cervix roll and then came out and rubbed her g-spot a couple of times.

"Linda can you climax soon. We only have a couple of minutes left."

"Oh Josh, you are asking a lot. Oh! Aha! Oh!" She was pressing back hard and I felt her quiver a little. "Oh, hit it hard Josh!"

I immediately began a long stroke and shifted into a meat slap. It felt good and she was coming like a thunderstorm! I watched as the lighting struck her, she quivered with her hips pressed against mine, then pow! She bucked, almost had me out, then began to hump me ferociously, her ass meeting me in mid-stroke. I knew we were throwing sparks, I could see them with my eyes closed. I spewed my load in her groaning.

Our mutual lust collapsed inevitably and we lay still coupled on our sides, breathing fast and moaning softly.

"Oh Josh, I believe we finished two minutes early," Linda said breathlessly.

I cuddled her to my chest, played with her boobies and kissed her neck. She was something else, Linda Marston. She always knew what time it was.

We lay there until Junior softened up and slid out of her, then we went to the stream. She squatted while I rinsed her cunt and kissed her. We dried off, dressed and went back to camp.

"About time," Gloria said from her spot near the fire. She snickered at us, "Can I get some sleep now?"

I checked the beans and found them simmering nicely. The bear chili smelled good but I stirred it and put some water in it to make sure it didn't scorch.

Linda put her things away and smiled at her, "Now you can sleep until dinner Gloria."

Gloria found some shade where she could watch the stock and snuggled down.

Linda sat next to me, "You had better get your nap in, Josh."