Spring Break - 1962

Story Info
Carole has her first gangbang as a wife.
7k words
3.92
75.6k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring break in Fort Lauderdale was a wild and exciting time for both the college students taking a break from books, tests, and parents as well as many of the younger year-around inhabitants of the small town. Yes, it was a small town back then-in 1962. With a population of around twenty-thousand most of the year that swelled to double that amount during the winter months with the arrival of the 'snow-birds'. For those of you not familiar with the term, snow-birds was the name most locals in South Florida gave those northerners who could afford to escape the snowy winters and bask in the balmy weather of the resort towns of Florida. Back then Miami was the only real population center below Jacksonville on the Florida East coast, although Daytona, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale were beginning to show promise, overshadowing their even smaller neighbors such as Pompano Beach, Oakland Park, Hollywood and Dania, the coast between the little hamlets populated only with palmetto shrubs, mangrove and sandspurs. Hard to imagine, looking at Florida's East coast now, appearing like one continuous city from the Keys to Jacksonville.

No one can factually explain why Fort Lauderdale was THE place for spring break during the time period from the late fifties to the eighties, but it seemed that in 1962 it was definitely at it's peak, with approximately two-hundred thousand students over a six-week period. Some credit for Fort Lauderdale's popularity is most often given to Bob Gill, a local realtor, who did much to portray Fort Lauderdale as the place to vacation. His efforts resulted in students from several colleges traveling to the area for their spring break. While Gill did a lot to make the city popular with several schools, it was the 1960 movie "Where The Boys Are" that really put the city on the map as THE place to go on spring break.

Deej and Carole were but two of the many local residents who enjoyed the influx of students, often joining groups of revelers on the beach or at different motel parties. One March night in 1962 was no different for the two as Deej headed the car down Sunrise Boulevard toward the beach after the married couple had gone to a movie in the Sunrise shopping center. Carole didn't even question where they were going as Deej steered their new Thunderbird East, silently accepting Deej's unspoken decision to 'cruise' the beach area like they often did during the spring breaks.

Deej looked over at his twenty-two-year-old wife as he pulled up to the light on Atlantic Boulevard, admiring her beauty as she watched the parade of cars filled with students pass in front of them. He was pleased at her selection of dress for that evening, the low-cut bodice revealing at least half of her full D-cup breasts, breasts that still looked the same as the first time he had seen them several years ago. Although Carole's body had pretty much stayed the same as when he had first met her, her face had matured-changing from the wide-eyed little girl appearance to a more sophisticated, knowing beauty. Her honey-blond hair pulled up in a French braid that revealed her very-kissable golden-tanned neck and tiny ears. Deej couldn't resist placing one hand on Carole's left leg and pulling her full skirt up to the middle of a her firm, tanned thigh, squeezing the muscle possessively.

Carole turned to face Deej and smiled, "Remember now, I don't have any panties on."

"Uh-huh. I know," Deej grinned. "I had to tell you not to wear any when we were getting dressed. You know I don't like you to wear them."

Carole giggled, "Yeh, I know. You're bad. Always wanting to see me or show me off."

"'Cause I'm proud of you. I like it when other men drool over you."

Carole's smile tightened a little despite her feeling of love for her husband when he professed his pride in her appearance. She usually didn't object when Deej flashed her, although it bothered her ever since they had been married over two years ago. It didn't disturb her as much before they were married because she felt it was necessary in order to keep him happy and she was terrified that she would lose him if she didn't submit. But now that they were married, Carole felt it was like he didn't honor their vows, that he was sharing her, not loving her as much as he once did. Still...she couldn't deny Deej anything that he wanted. So she submitted with silent protest.

"Y-you aren't going to, to show me, are you, Deej? I mean...these are just kids. They're teenagers."

"Some aren't. Some are in their early twenties, I bet," Deej disputed. "Besides, you oughta feel special if they get turned on looking at you. Shows that you're still appealing."

The light changed and Deej turned to head south on Atlantic toward the center of all of the activity, usually around where 'The Elbow Room' was situated at the corner of Las Olas and Atlantic. He was a little irritated at Carole's questioning, but decided to lighten the mood a little and squeezed her thigh again before removing his hand. "C'mon, honey. I didn't say anything about 'showing' you. Just wanted to feel that sexy leg."

Deej's remark made Carole relax and she leaned over in her seat and kissed him on the ear. "I know. I'm sorry. You can feel my legs any time. They aren't sexy, though. Just fat."

"Fat? Where?" Deej exclaimed as he put his hand back on Carole's leg and pulled her skirt up even further. "There's not an ounce of fat on you, let alone your legs."

Carole pulled Deej's hand around to the inside of her thigh, "here. Right here! Feel the fat?"

Deej laughed, "That's not fat, silly. It's muscle. After all, you're sitting down now, so what do you expect?"

Deej couldn't resist letting his hand slide all the way up Carole's thigh where he could cup her crotch in his hand. "Maybe we should get someone else's opinion, huh? Have a bunch of guys look at your legs and vote if they're fat." Even as he teased Carole with his question, Deej let his middle finger lightly caress the downy slit, knowing the effect it would have on his wife.

"Okay, okay, then they aren't fat. So we don't have to get any other guy's opinion," Carole conceded even as she let her legs drift apart in response to Deej's probing digit. She could never resist his manual manipulation of her body, his very touch always igniting a fire in her belly, turning any of her resolutions to jelly, discarding all of her inhibitions.

Feeling Carole relax, Deej turned off of Atlantic onto one of the side streets that led back into the area where hotels and houses lined the Intracoastal waterway. As he drove back into the dimly lit streets, Deej began to finger Carole's pussy more vigorously, resulting in her spreading her legs even further. Deej made a circuit of the streets on the narrow spit of land, remaining on the back streets where there was little traffic and few pedestrians, continuously working his fingers in an out of Carole's now-leaking vagina, her fluids coating Deej's fingers with a heady, sensual aroma, the scent permeating the interior of the car.

On the second circuit of the back streets, Deej noticed a small group of male college students standing near a corner of a street that led out to Atlantic Blvd. He quickly made a left at the next street and went around the block, stopping beneath a spot that was darkened by a large tree hanging over the road. Without a word, Deej turned to Carole and began unbuttoning her top, his juice-laden fingers smearing her scent on the material. Carole didn't resist Deej's unbuttoning; accepting it as something Deej often did to her when they went out. She kept her legs splayed open like a frog awaiting dissection, knowing that Deej would soon return his fingers to her heated cavity and bring her to the orgasm she must now have. Once Deej had unbuttoned the top of Carole's dress down to her waist, he lifted her breasts one by one out of the restraining cups of her bra, leaving them there exposed to his eyes and the moonlight filtering through the tree overhead, the whiteness of the full mounds stark against the surrounding tan of her chest, the pink nipples now stiffening and protruding from the coral sea around them, signaling her deep arousal.

Again, without a word, Deej put the car back in drive and pulled away from the darkness of the overhead tree, leaving Carole's breasts completely on display. He quickly returned his right hand to Carole's crotch and dipped two fingers inside her heated nest. When he got to the street where he had seen the group of students, Deej turned onto the street, slowing the car as he neared the group, watching Carole's reaction out of the corner of his eye, pleased that she still sat still with her head back on the seat and her eyes closed. He slowed the car to a crawl as he came abreast of the group of young men and had to smile as he saw one who was facing the street quickly shout to his friends and point at the car.

The youth's yell made Carole open her eyes and, when she saw where several of the men were looking, she sat bolt upright and quickly covered her breasts with one arm. "Deej! They can see my-my breasts!"

"Naw. No they can't," Deej argued. "They can't see in the car. It's too dark."

"I think they did," Carole complained as she turned in her seat and looked back at the crowd.

"Oh, well," Deej dismissed, "won't be the first time someone saw your tits. Don't let it bother you." He reached over and pulled Carole closer, almost laying her across the center console and cupped one of her breasts. "You have a nice pair of tits and oughta be proud of them."

Deej's complimenting of Carole's anatomy assuaged her concern and she reached over with her right hand and felt the bulge in Deej's pants. "Well, you must of liked them seeing me," she giggled. "I think something is growing in your pants."

Deej chuckled, "You know how it turns me on when some guy gets to see your body. I like it when they drool over you, wishing they could get a piece." He gripped a nipple with his thumb and forefinger and rolled it back and forth, causing Carole to squirm with pleasure. Deej knew where all of Carole's 'buttons' were and delighted in activating each one as he worked on the distended nipple. A plan began to form in his mind and he quickly made a right turn on Atlantic Boulevard and turned right again on the next intersecting street, heading back into the area of hotels and apartments. Deej felt his cock twitch in his pants when he saw Carole raise her right leg and rest her foot on the seat, the action opening her crotch wide, presenting a sensational view to anyone who happened to look in the passenger window of the low-slung car. Deej could only hope that she kept that position while he steered the car around the block, heading purposely back to where the group of students milled.

As he came down the darkened side street towards the corner, Deej grinned inwardly when he saw that the same bunch of guys were still standing near the corner. It appeared that the crowd had grown some and had become rowdier, many of them hoisting bottles of beer and obviously feeling the effects of their drinking. Just as the car reached the corner, Deej saw the youth who had first noticed Carole with her tits on display grab one of the other boys and turn him to look at the car while he pointed animatedly. "Good, good," Deej thought, "alert all your buddies. They're going to get a show."

By the time Deej had maneuvered the car around the corner, the entire group of men had been alerted and had moved to the edge of the road like they were watching a parade. And they got to watch a very sexy parade as Deej slowed the car almost to a stop, happily noticing that Carole was completely unaware of her exposure until one exuberant drunk knocked on the window and hooted, "Hot shit! Look at that pussy!"

Startled, Carole sprung upright in the seat and just as quickly bent forward, hiding her new-nudity from the onlookers. "Oh, Deej, why didn't you tell me?"

Deej laughed evilly, "'Cause I wanted them to see just how beautiful you are. See what you're doing to them?" He stopped the car completely and let the crowd gather around them, some of the men coming around to his side for a better view.

One of the eager boys rapped on his window and asked, "Whatcha doin', man? Wanna let her out?"

Deej lowered his window, "Just cruising, man. Having fun. You guys enjoy the view?"

"Shit yeh. Saw her pussy. Why she hiding from us?"

"Oh, she gets a little embarrassed," Deej explained as he reached over and, grasping Carole by the shoulders, pulled her upright, forcing her to lie back on his lap.

Carole tried to cover herself by draping one arm across her chest while using the other hand to pull her skirt down, "Deej, don't. Let me up. Please?"

"Aww, c'mon, baby, don't be so hard to get along with," Deej lectured. "Ain't like you've never flashed yourself. Show the guys your hot body."

"I-I don't want to, Deej. Please don't make me. There's too many of them."

Becoming irritated with Carole's recalcitrance, Deej gripped the arm covering her breasts by her wrist and pulled it away from her body as he growled, "Stop acting so innocent, Carole. Not like you haven't done this before."

The tone of Deej's voice was all it took and Carole instantly ceased her struggling, permitting Deej to push her arm away from her chest and releasing her grip on her skirt. Deej didn't hesitate when he saw Carole's capitulation, quickly grabbing her skirt and pulling it up to her waist. As soon as her lower body was exposed, Deej pressed the button for the passenger window and lowered it fully, making it possible for the defeated Carole to hear the lurid comments of the guys gathering even closer to the car.

One even stuck his head into the open window, wagging his tongue back and forth as he drunkenly appraised, "That's eating pussy, guys. Yumm!"

Another one managed to slip an arm inside the car and rub Carole's leg while he begged, "open wide, baby. Show us that cunt."

The youth who had spoken to Deej followed up on his interrogation, "you guys wanna party, man?" He held the beer he was holding up for Deej to see and asked, "Beer, man?"

Deej shook his head, "Naw, thanks. Don't like beer, really. But we wouldn't mind partying." He nudged Carole with his right hand and inquired, "Would we, baby? Want to have some fun?"

Carole imperceptibly shook her head in response, but Deej ignored her, "Yeh, we'd like to party, man. Where's the party?"

The youth turned away from the car and pointed with the beer in his hand at a motel across the street, "Right there. Me and my buddies got a room on the top floor."

"Okay," Deej answered. "Where do I park?"

"There's a space over there," replied the youth. "One of our group went off with some girl, so you can park there."

"Great!" Deej exclaimed, happy that he wouldn't have to leave his new car on the side of the road. "Never know about some of these kids," he thought and then asked, "What's your name, bud?"

The boy stuck his hand through the open window, "Danny. I'm Danny. What's your name?"

Deej shook the youth's hand, "I'm Deej and this here is Carole," he explained, taking one of Carole's nipples in his fingers and giving it a squeeze, causing Carole to wince.

"Hey, can I do that?" Danny begged. "They sure are big."

"Sure. Go ahead," Deej grinned. "She won't mind."

Danny leaned forward, his head and half his shoulders inside the car so he could reach Carole's exposed breasts. Deej leaned back as far as he could and watched as Danny first caressed the soft flesh and then tweaked first one nipple and then another. Deej could hear the youth's breathing quicken as he fondled Carole's tits, obviously enthralled by their size and soft firmness.

Finally satisfied with Carole's breasts, Danny leaned back out of the car and announced to no one in particular, "Hey, guys, they want to party with us. Who's ready to party?"

That was an unnecessary question that was quickly answered by a chorus of "yahoo," and "party, party."

"Eddie, show them where Ralph was parked, will you?" Danny spoke across the top of the car.

The one who was apparently Eddie stepped in front of the car and motioned as he crossed the road to the motel. Deej had to cut the wheels sharply as he followed Eddie into the asphalt parking in front of the rather plain, run-of-the-mill motel. He hadn't ever paid any attention to the motels near the beach but now saw that it was the typical stucco-covered concrete block building with a flashing sign in front with palm trees and wavy lines representing water and large letters that only proclaimed "MOTEL". No name...just MOTEL. Just another one of those places that double their rates during spring break.

Eddie guided Deej into one of the white-lined spaces in front of the motel while the rest of the group followed them across the street. Deej made Carole sit up and she quickly closed her top and pulled her skirt down. She was working on buttoning her top when Deej got out of the car. He was about to go around the car and get Carole out when Danny opened her door and, bowing like before a princess, spoke in mock reverent tone, "This way, my lady. Welcome to our abode."

Deej and several of the others had to laugh at Danny's display and even Carole had to manage a half-smile as she swung her legs around and rose from the seat, "Thank you, kind sir," she mimicked.

"Where to?" Deej asked as he stood in front of the car. The motel appeared to have about sixteen rooms with eight on the bottom floor and eight on the top in an 'L' shape. He saw some stairs in the 'L' corner of the building and assumed that was where they had to go, but was waiting for someone in the group to lead the way.

Danny took Carole by the hand and headed for the stairs as he replied, "This way, Deej."

A couple of the guys got to the stairs before Deej and he fell in line behind them with Danny and Carole leading the way. Behind Deej were four more guys and Deej could hear their excited chatter as they made their way up the stairs, commenting on Carole's looks and questioning if they'd get to fuck her and whether she sucked cocks. Deej calculated that all of the youths were around the same age and probably no more than twenty years old. He had to shake his head at his viewing them as 'youths' when they were just a couple years younger than Carole and not more than five years younger than he.

While they descended the concrete stairs to the upper floor, Deej had time to think, to question if, and what, he was wanting to happen that night. He had often fantasized about having a train run on Carole, but the opportunity had never arisen. But tonight...tonight was the night. All they needed was for Carole to cooperate and Deej was sure from past experience with her, that once they got her hot enough, she'd be more than happy to cooperate. He had missed the train that was done to her when that bunch of cops blackmailed them (see the story "Busted"), but this time Deej was going to not only watch it, but be the one to control it, to control the way his pretty wife was going to get it.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Danny led them all to the room furthest from the stairs at the end of the longest part of the 'L' building. They had to pass numerous students milling around on the upper floor and Deej was delighted at the number of bikini-clad females lounging by the railing, a few of them flirting with the guys as they made their way past them. A couple of the men even stopped to chat with the girls while the rest went on to the room. When Deej went through the open door he wasn't overly surprised by the condition of the room. There were beer bottles and clothing scattered throughout and the unmade beds were piled with luggage and empty pizza boxes. The sight before him reminded Deej of his days at U of F when he shared an apartment with three other students. Ahh, sweet memories!

12