Spring Break 1987: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo Saddler continued staring out the window of the car. They were winding their way through one of the many downtowns of the likewise many small towns they had passed through. Leo recalled how Lynn had told him that the week before she left for college, her Grandfather presented her with a shiny, new car, much to her Father's displeasure. Sadly, Lynn's Grandfather passed away two years later of a heart attack; the same year she sold the troubled car.

Now, at twenty-two and in her last year of college, Lynn Loring felt like she was on top of the world, maturing into a beautiful young woman. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight and her blonde locks cascaded over her large C-cup tits. She was most proud of her tits. They were just like her mother's tits, only her mother, Beth, had D-size cups! She had enviously noted during all those times she and her mother soaked naked in the steamy Jacuzzi. Lynn was taller than average, standing five feet eleven and weighing a respectable 120 pounds. This, her Senior year, was turning out to be the best year for her academically, thanks in part, to the number of hand-jobs, blow-jobs and fucks she had administered to her professors. Not one of them had turned her offer down. Of course, Leo had no idea she had fucked her way to a 4.0, but then again, what he didn't know wasn't going to hurt him.

As they crossed the border into South Carolina, Lynn looked over at Leo. "I know what you're thinking," she said.

Leo's thoughts were interrupted, as he turned to his girlfriend. "What am I thinking, pray tell?" he responded.

"You're thinking about my grandfather and me," she replied.

Leo turned back to the window and stared at the city lights glimmering in the distant. "How did you know?" he asked.

"Because your dick is hard," she replied, smiling and giving his cock a quick squeeze. "Don't worry. Once we get in, I'll take care of you."

"You will?" Leo remarked somewhat surprised.

"Sure, why not?" she asked.

"Adunno...I just thought, you know, being in your Mom's house and all..."

"Oh, Christ, Leo!" Lynn interrupted, "If I can fuck my grandpa practically in front of my parents, I think I can fuck you in my bedroom!"

Lynn glared at him for a moment before focusing back on the road. Leo turned back to the window.

The remaining few miles were uneventful with neither the scenery nor the conversation interesting. Finally, at 11:20 p.m., they turned into one of the dozens of subdivisions that Lynn's grandfather and now father had built over the last twenty years. After a few turns, Lynn turned her small convertible into the driveway of easily the biggest home in the subdivision from what Leo could tell. Leo breathed an audible sigh of relief as the hum of the engine stopped. They had finally arrived, Leo thought, as he imagined a week of rest and relaxation.

But, the week would prove to be nothing of the sort, and Leo would find out that Lynn and her Grandfather's sexual relationship was only the tip of the iceberg for this family.

Little did Leo Saddler know what lay in store.

12