Spring Break Adventure

Story Info
Spring Break heats up at the club.
1.5k words
4.09
56.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during Spring Break that I experienced one of the wildest times of my life. My man and I decided to go down to Cancun, Mexico to have some fun in the sun for an entire week. I packed some revealing outfits; including a thong bikini and some short skirts.

On the plane all kinds of ideas went through my mind as a group of sorority girls behind us talked about their last trip there.

One of them said, "it was so fun last time. I don't even remember how many people I had sex with. There was one on the beach, another in the hot tub and..."

While another said, "yeah, and I couldn't believe how many naked people there were out there. This year I'm going to be even wilder" as she squeezed her breasts together.

They both laughed as they said to each other "what happens on spring break stays in spring break."

When we arrived in our hotel room, I looked out of the window. I could see the ocean and a lot of young people out side drinking and partying. I began to check out some of the girls who were walking around. Many were wearing thongs, some were topless, and one hot blond girl with big breasts was completely naked. I watched as the guys along the beach and in the hotel were staring at her as she walked down the beach with her friends. I heard someone say "look at that girl, she is so fuckin hot I wish I could fuck her right now." I loved it, I couldn't wait til I got outside and everyone would be staring at me.

I decided to put on only my bikini bottom and walk along the beach topless with my man. It was fun as we made our way down the shoreline, seeing everyone that past stare at my big tits. As we walked along we could see that we were approaching a couple. We couln't make out what they were doing, but we could hear them making some noise. This turned my boyfriend on, so we continued to walk towards them. When we got close to them, we could see the girl on top of her man bouncing on top of him as they had sex. This turned my boyfriend on. He said, "you guys look like you are having a good time."

The girl just smiled at us, and continued to moan. I decided that I would do something to please my boyfriend. So I went down on my knees and pulled his shorts down. I looked up and him and said, "I'm gonna suck your dick while you look at them fuck you dirty bastard."

He laughed and said, "Go ahead and start sucking bitch." As others walked along the beach, they couldn't help but look at both couples do their thing. I was getting so turned, decided to finger bang myself as I sucked this cock.

The girl next to us said that my boyfriend had a "huge fucking cock."

And my boyfriend said, "thanks my girl appreciates it."

When my boyfriend was going to get off he pulled back so that he could cum on my tits. The girl and guy next to us laughed as they saw me get a cumshot. I licked it off my breasts, savoring the flavor of his cum and making a show out of it for the couple. The smiled at me as I gave my boyfriend a couple more sucks before we left.

As we continued to walk we saw a large crowd ouutside a gate with some really loud music playing there. We went towards the music and found a huge dance club. We paid to get in and went on inside. This place was packed out. There was plenty of drinking going on and there girls wearing hardly anything. I was enjoying it a lot.

We sat by the bar and got some drinks. I loved having people stare at my huge tits. To let them know I was taken I would caress my boyfriend's cock as we sat at the bar. I love to feel his hard cock and to see girls jealous as they see the size of it in.

As we began to make our way on the dance floor I could feel many guys grabbing at my ass and brushing against my breasts. Instead of getting mad about it I took it as a compliment, enjoying other guys wanting me. When we came to the center of the club we saw two girls with no tops on making out with a crowd of guys around them. They were hot, and the crowd was loving it. I was loving it to. So we watched them for a while. They were so into it, it was making me hot.

Then they stopped said something to each other and began to leave the crowd around them. It looked like they were in a rush, as they headed towards the bathroom. I decided I might as well go to before I started dance the night away.

When I arrived in the bathroom, I saw one of the girls sitting on top of the sink with her legs, while the other girl was on her knees eating her out. This caught me by surprise but I ended up leaning against the wall to watch them. It got me so horny see her lick her pussy right in front of me, not caring about the other girls as they walked in and out of the bathroom.

A girl came in and said to her friend, "look at those sluts going at it." Then they both looked at me and saw that I had my hand down my thong, caressing my pussy as I watched. She gave me a dirty look, and I flipped her off.

I loved wathing these girls, they acted like this was their place and they could do whatever they wanted. I wanted to be like them. I enjoyed hearing the moaning as she was being licked and licked in public. She said "keep licking me you little slut, you know what I like."

She got louder and louder until she got off. I decided that I should go ahead and use the restroom. When I came out of the stall to wash my hands I told them that they "put on a great show outside, and I enjoyed the encore presentation in here."

One girl said that "I looked really hot, and that she wouldn't mind eating me out too."

I told her "maybe another time."

She said that "there is a dance competition going on for $1000 on the stage in fifteen minuets, and that they were going to enter together."

I said that was "cool."

Then they invited me to "go up and perform with them."

I said "sure."

When I walked out, I kissed my boyfriend and grabbed his ass hard. I told him that I would have "a surprise for him in fifteen minutes that he would love."

He gave me a look that said, "I know that you are up to something."

When DJ announced that "anyone who was going to compete was to make their way up to the stage" I was feeling really horny. When I got up there I found the two girls up there giving me a devious look. I knew that they were up to something.

As the competition started, there was some great looking girls that wanted to win the money too. These girls had awesome asses and large tits. The crowd was enjoying them perform. There were a couple of girls who went up together and actually kissed each other on stage. The guys particularly liked this.

Then it came to our turn. We went up and started dancing. Somehow, these two girls surrounded me and started to touch me. I felt so dirty as they began to rub against me grab my exposed tits. They then began to lick on them, this felt so good, that I began French kiss the girl who was being eaten out a few minutes ago. She was so sexy and passionate I was getting even more horny. It was then that the other girl began to lower my thong exposing my pussy to the audience.

I loved it. I loved feeling like a little slut in front of everyone. As I looked to the crowd I could see my boyfriend being so turned on. He was loving me being treated like a slut in front of everyone.

One of the girls got on her knees and began to lick my pussy as the other continued to kiss my mouth. I felt so fucking horny that I got off really quickly. I then grabbed the face of the girl who was licking my pussy and began to kiss her. The audience went wild as I kissed her face, tasting my juices in her mouth.

We ended up winning the contest and my boyfriend loved it.