Spring Break Ch. 01

Story Info
4 girls drop their inhibitions and clothes for a week.
12.2k words
4.44
105.2k
43

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was a mess, she just found out her boyfriend of more then two years had cheated on her, more then once, and with different girls. It turns out he was an asshole and she had thought she loved him! She had been in her room crying for hours after finding out. He apologized profusely and tried to smooth it over, but she told him she never wanted to see him again.

She'd treated him so well, she'd gave him so much and he didn't give a fuck, he treated her like shit. She'd sacrificed so much, almost her whole college career. She'd met him early into first year and now it was third. She'd never even lived a single college girl lifestyle!

She would have had a great time too, Melissa thought. She was very sexy, she drove guys wild, every time she was out at a club she'd have to shut down countless guys. She was a brunette, with very light brown hair, she was a little above average in height, with a skinny, delicate body. Her breasts were a full B cup. Her best feature was her face, along with the soft, wavy hair, her face was angelic, a mixture of youth and innocence, she looked younger then her 21 years of age. She also had sexy, coy eyes that could melt any man's heart.

Melissa decided she would start making up for lost time right away and called her best friends: Mandy and Jenn.

Jenn was also a brunette, with long, straight brown hair, she had a nice face and a curvy body, she looked very wide next to the extremely slender Melissa. They both had very sexy physiques, but they couldn't be more different. She had huge, natural breasts. They were easily a D. She also was much more the fun loving, party girl then Melissa or Mandy, engaging in semi frequent one night stands, and many bar make outs.

Mandy was blond and a bit taller then the other 2, she was athletic and worked out constantly, her body was toned and firm. She had C cup breasts and a pretty face, she had a strikingly perfect face, classical beautiful and very intimidating. Her and Mandy had been best friends and super close since the first night they met.

The story about Melissa's boyfriend, they were already well aware of, but when Melissa suggested spring break in just over a week, both were eager to go, neither having been before. They were both a bit taken a back when Melissa said she was "cutting loose" as she wasn't the type, but then again, she'd been taken pretty much since they met her, so maybe she was....

The next day, Saturday, Melissa got them together for an early lunch and a day of shopping to get ready. At lunch Melissa was adamant that they let "what happens in Cancun stay in Cancun." For one week in their lives, let everything go and just do what feels good. Indulge, be sexy, slutty, wild. Have fun. They wouldn't be young forever Melissa reasoned.

Melissa's speech had the other two convinced and motivated, they all agreed that there was no line in Mexico. They then headed over to a swim wear shop and started to check out the bikinis. Melissa casually said they needed to find the teeniest bikinis around as she held up a string one to inspect it.

Mandy grabbed a tiny bikini, with triangles that would barely cover large nipples and a thong bottom, which was nothing but a tiny patch and some strings, and held it up laughing, saying to Melissa, "here you go." And to her shock, she grabbed it, checked the size and said "Perfect."

Mandy was stunned she was considering wearing that in public, Mandy thought Melissa was thinking like string bikinis and maybe a flash or two and hooking up with a guy, which would be a huge departure from the conservative life she'd lived, but that bikini was nuts, it was almost nothing. She instantly adjusted her expectations for this vacation, feeling a bit uneasy about it.

Melissa then returned the favor and found an almost identical bikini for Mandy, but instead of the white it was a bright pink, grimacing as she found out it was her size. Mandy accepted it and continued to browse the items, shy about the bikini, but eager to show off the body she was so proud of.

Jenn had just found one for herself, having such huge breasts, sagging was unpreventable, so she had to have something with some support underneath and she found it. Triangles that would support her breast when they tied around her neck, but still small so both sides of her boobs were very exposed and she would no doubt bounce her tits a ton with each step, she also found a g-string that would expose her big, round ass. The top had a palm tree design while the bottoms were black.

They then all decided they should get a more normal bikini, just in case, Mandy got an orange one, Melissa a yellow, both were still string top bikinis, but they covered much more more of their whole breasts and most of their asses. While Jenn got a similar top, but this one was more firm and covered her boobs more, while the bottom were standard pull on bottoms, which still tended to show a good amount of her ass. This set was a lighter green.

The girls paid for their suits and then decided they needed sunscreen, they all had plenty of sandals already, so they decided to go shopping for some clothes. Melissa again led the charge, buying some super small and tight shorts that didn't even cover her whole ass and had a "fly" at the front that just hung open that would only be a little above her pussy. She tried them on and they made her look so hot, accentuating her ultra slim physique. She also got a really thin, see through white top. She then suggested all the girls get as much slutty club wear and stuff that they could find for the week. They agreed and they all shopped around for stuff. Mandy and Jenn were thinking that Melissa was just kinda in a blind rage about her boyfriend and when it came to it, she wouldn't go through with all the crazy stuff she was thinking.

On the eve of the plane ride, the girls again had a meeting and Melissa again went over how this was a one time, fun time week. She needed it to get over her boyfriend and to try another way of living. She said that they should do whatever they want, and encourage each other, not judge their decisions. The other girls were with her and were genuinely enthusiastic about the idea of just letting their inhibitions go for a week. They all left excited and ready to go early the next morning.

They pulled into the airport still half asleep, clutching coffees, not wanting to bring any heavy clothes that were totally necessary in Wisconsin but useless in Mexico. They caught a trolley from their car wearing only jeans and t shirts to the airport. It wasn't too bad as the outside trips were very short. They caught the plane with no trouble.

They could tell the plane ride would be an experience on its own, it was all people their own age, heading down for spring break. It had a frat house party feel to it with everyone whooping and talking excitedly. There was an energy in the air.

Since they booked rather late the girls weren't sitting together, Melissa and Mandy had seats beside each other, while Jenn was up a bunch of rows.

The third seat in Melissa and Mandy's row was taken by a cute girl, she had shoulder length blonde hair and was a few inches shorter then the girls, she had a similar body to Melissa, but much shorter and smaller tits. Melissa would be classified as lean or skinny, while this girl was just petite, small feet, hands, everything. Mandy and Melissa, in their outgoing mood, immediately introduced themselves and stared a conversation.

The girl's name was Erin and she had just moved to Wisconsin to start a job, she was two years older then the girls and didn't know anyone is Wisconsin, the job didn't start for a few weeks so she decided to take the money she had and have a good time in Cancun before starting her career.

Erin was excited when she heard about the girls intentions of just getting drunk and having a good time. She was on board, saying " I know, I want this to be like my version of a bachelor party, one last time before I gotta be all serious."

Melissa and Mandy invited her to hang out with them this week. Erin was thrilled and accepted.

Meanwhile Jenn had landed in the window seat beside two guys, two guys that she immediately enjoyed talking to. They were both funny, she also noticed they were in great shape and were on her school's wrestling team.

Soon the conversation got to a sexual tone and the guys teased and flirted mercilessly with Jenn, especially about her big tits, challenging that they were fake. They weren't, and Jenn told them so, but they didn't stop, eventually they had a deal struck. They had about an hour and a half left of flight time, if one guy could get Jenn's bra undone with one hand in less time then Jenn counting to 15 as fast as she could then he would then get to feel for proof, if they were fake Jenn owed them each 3 drinks, real and Jenn got three drinks AND if the guy couldn't get her bra off in the time she could drink as much as she could the rest of the flight. Since Jenn realized she was either getting 3 free drinks or unlimited and the only condition was a cool guy feels her tits on spring break, she thought it was a pretty sweet deal and agreed.

So she turned away and the guy put one hand on her bare lower back and the other held her shirt away from her body and then the other guy said "Ready, set, GO!"

Jenn counted as fast as she could but as she mumbled 9 she felt the bra snap loose and the guy turned to high five his buddy and a few others watched with amused curiosity.

As Jenn turned around to face them she said "Whatever, I still win, they're real."

"We'll see about that," he said, "push them out for me cutie, and hands above your head." Jenn complied and then the guy reached both his hands up her shirt and loose bra and began fondling her breasts. The three aisles closest to them watched as this guy felt up Jenn, who watched her boobs with her arms raised high in the air.

"Hmmm, soft and supple," he then held underneath them, "good weight," he then gave them a good squeeze, "very soft, not overly firm, yup these are definitely real." He proclaimed, but kept playing with her tits, "Oh big nipples. And they're pretty firm right now!" Jenn brought her arms down and said "OK! That's enough, I'd like my drinks!" as she refastened her bra.

"Sure thing," the drink girl was not far ahead and when she arrived he said "4 rum and cokes, 2 are for my real breasted friend over there," Jenn smacked him out of embarrassment, but still laughed.

By the time Jenn had finished her drinks the girl was back and the guys bought another round. The guys still flirted with Jenn, getting her laughing but turned on at the same time, she was frequently grabbing Craig's thigh (the guy who felt her tits) as she talked to him.

The talk shifted from innuendo to straight sex talk, Craig told Jenn how much he'd love to have those amazing tits in his mouth, how he would give her so much pleasure, make her feel so good. Jenn was his now, his hand had moved up under her shirt and were squeezing her bra encased breasts as her own hand was now rubbing his cock through his pants, she could tell that some guys across were watching, but she didn't care.

Craig then said "Let's join the Mile High club, go to the bathroom, I'll be behind in a few."

Jenn guiltily got up and went into a stall, and waiting until Craig knocked. Instantly he took off her top and bra and his own shirt and started to suck her huge tits. Jenn, pinned against the door, let him take her, there wasn't much she could do anyways, his strong arms and body pinned her tight as he sucked and played with her tits. His other hand went to her pants, undoing them and then letting them fall as he slid a finger under her panties and rubbed her clit, she helped him out by undoing his pants for him, pushing his boxers and jeans down to mid thigh. He then pulled her panties all the way down and entered her.

She wasn't as wet as she normally was, but this was a quicky, he started to thrust hard and fast, overwhelming her, holding her up in the air a bit against the door as he fucked her. Jenn just put her arms around his neck and enjoyed the ride, feeling his dick slide in and out of her, her whole body squeezed rightly between his and the wall as she moved up and down. After a few minutes, when they both were struggling to keep the sounds to a minimum he pulled out and grabbed her hair and pulled her down, she put his cock in her mouth as he came in it, pumping his warm semen into her mouth. When he finished he pulled up his pants, put his shirt back on and gave her tits a quick squeeze and said "See you back in the seats, that was awesome babe."

Jenn spit the cum out, got dressed and gathered herself for a minute, she felt a bit used and dirty about how it ended. When she did leave the bathroom a roar went up, everyone must have figured what happened and they all cheered, some guys gave her a high five on her way back to the seat. She was embarrassed but at the same time it didn't bother her too much, it was spring break, this is what she was supposed to do. She got back into her seat and Craig said "Hey, want me to work on you a little more, your fans would love it."

Jenn politely smiled and said "No, we're almost there." and they sat in almost silence until the plane landed, exchanged an awkward goodbye and then Jenn met with Melissa and Mandy. Then she was introduced to Erin.

The four girls shared a cab to the resort they'd be staying at, at the front desk Melissa and Erin flirted with the desk guy until he switched Erin into their room for whatever random they had. They decided to put their stuff upstairs, do a quick settle in and then check out the hotel, it was right around noon.

They all felt like a shower before lunch, Jenn the most, and afterward headed down to the hotel restaurant

The big news in the lunch chat was that Erin didn't have a super teeny bikini, so since the afternoon was prime beach time they couldn't get her one after lunch, so they'd all wear their more "standard" bikinis today and Erin could get one around dinner time or early the next day. So the plan was to hit the beach for the rest of the afternoon, grab dinner and maybe do a bit of shopping then get ready to hit a bar.

The girls were also excited that Erin was up for anything, she would be a good fit with the girls and their own expectations for the week, although today might turn out to be pretty mild, an acclimation day, apparently most people get in at some point today or tomorrow so the place isn't really full for two days.

The girls put on their normal bikinis, and a ton of sunscreen on their very pale, northern bodies before heading down to the beach with blankets and more sunscreen in tow.

The place wasn't empty but it certainly wasn't full either, pretty much everyone there was college aged. The girls just found an unclaimed spot on the beach near the water and started tanning and talking amongst themselves. They were left alone for two hours and the girls reapplied sunscreen before deciding to go for a walk; they wanted to meet some people.

So they walked along the water, occasionally pushing and splashing each other, generally behaving immature and carefree. They stopped at another group of girls, because they were tan so they figured they may know some tips for places to go in the area. It turned out they did, saying that this was a good beach and it would be way better starting Monday, It would be packed, there would be drinking, flashing, and any other party type behavior. They also gave them info on the hot clubs and good eating/shopping places. It turns out they came last year, but the tans were due to them being from Florida.

They also learned that the girls were staying in the same place as them and exchanged room numbers in case they wanted to hang out.

The girls kept walking when some guys stopped them to play beach volleyball, the girls were up for it and a game began. Mandy and Erin were on one team with 3 guys. The other 2 girls were also with 3 guys, They played for about 45 minutes when they stopped to have a break and they all got to talking a bit. The guys were from Ohio and seemed cool.

They talked for a bit more and then played another round of volleyball, after it ended the girls decided to hang out a bit more, and having left their stuff a bit down the beach, just lay in the sand. The guys offered them towels but they didn't care, the sand was fine.

So they just chilled, everyone was enjoying themselves, although it seemed obvious Erin and this one guy were really getting along, she was extremely flirtatious, having guys rub lotion on her back, touching them a lot as she giggled. She was a lot of fun to be around.

Eventually the guys decided they were hungry and were going to eat. Melissa suggested that if they let the girls tag along and grab them burgers they could then tag along with them and help Erin pick out the skimpiest bikini possible while she modeled some choices. The guys were cool with it and they packed up and headed to an outdoor burger stand and ate as pretty much everyone teased Erin about what was to come.

After eating it was only like 6 and still quite warm, the guys threw on shirts and the girls all had wraps or shorts to go around the bottoms of their bikinis when they headed to the little shopping area not too far away.

They arrived to find like 5 stores that had bikinis. They headed into the first one and found that it had more then enough. Everyone went through the racks trying to find tiny bikinis. The guys started with standard string bikinis and their eyes lit up as Melissa showed one that was really small and they started going through the racks at a faster pace trying to top it.

There was constant one upping as smaller and smaller ones emerged, they picked 4 that looked like they could fit well and were quite tiny, all were some sort of thong with tiny tops. Erin gave a sly grin as she headed into a change stall with the final four.

The first one was green floral and it had the high string that went over her hips, while the back wasn't a string, it was small and pretty much fully wedged into her ass. The top was small, showing the sides of her tits but not quite as small as the ones Melissa and Mandy had bought previously. She walked out of the change room, did a pose to applause and open mouths, she did a turn and asked "Good?"

"No, do a walk around us so we can get a close look," one of the guys suggested.

Erin smiled and walked real close around the semi circle as they all checked her out.

She went back in and changed again. This time to a pink vertical striped one exactly like Mandy and Melissa's. Tiny cups that were barely over an inch wide at the bottom and a string bottom that barely covered her pussy, it was such a thin strap of fabric. Almost like she was begging to have some sort of vagina wedgie from it. She emerged from the change room and got approval on this one as she spun and then did a round. The last person in the semi circle, Brad, gave her ass a smack as she walked by and said "Sorry, you look that good. I couldn't help myself."

Erin gave him a look, giving away that she was impressed by his boldness.

She went in and emerged again with a black bikini, similar to the one before but a real low cut bottom but it wasn't strings. It wasn't quite as good as the previous one.

For the finale she emerged and drew gasps. It was light pink. The top was simply two hearts with white outlines that were barely an inch in size that had two strings on each side and two connecting them in the middle, nothing even went behind her neck. The bottoms were two hearts again, one on the front, the bottom of the heart was loose so it looked like it was just stuck on her, like a leaf or something, it had a ribbon attached to each side and tied low on the hips. Her ass had a heart that sat just at the top middle, leaving a string presumably buried in there.