Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They meet the girls 30 minutes later at an outdoor restaurant where they all recapped their nights, everyone was impressed with each other, they also gave the obligatory teasing of Mandy and Melissa for cuddling all night, who spent a lot of time denying that it was anything more than that.

At lunch they decided that today they would hit up that huge all day concert on a big stretch of beach. It had already started but they were told it didn't get that full until dinner time because that's when the good acts started to come on. Mandy especially wanted to go because her favorite band was headlining.

So they headed back to the hotel by way of the beach. Upon arrive the girls all casually stripped to their underwear, Erin wasn't wearing a bra, and Jenn got a bottle of wine from the fridge and gave everyone a big glass. After splitting a few pitchers at lunch, they were already well on their way to drunk again.

After a brief stay there they all decided they had to wear their skimpiest bikinis and got dressed in the common room and headed to the concert. It was a good walk, when they got there they got in and it was pretty empty, a band was playing a set but not too many people seemed to care, they weren't that loud and most were treating it as a regular beach area. The girls knew that would change in a few hours.

Soon after they got in they were hit on by some guys offering to buy them drinks. They accepted and sat down with them in their area. Soon after that however Erin went wandering away without a word, she came back with two guys and Erin then pointed out Mandy, who knew this was a bad sign.

"She'll do perfect right? She's the fucking wet t-shirt winner!"

The two guys looked her over. "Stand up sweetie."

Mandy, very confused, for some reason complied without question. Feeling compelled to use her hands to cover some more of her breasts, but quickly decided that was silly and dropped her arms and looked at Erin.

"Spin around slowly." came the demand and again Mandy complied. Jenn and Melissa looked on half entertained and half confused about what was going on.

"Ok, can you lift that teeny top up for a second please?"

Mandy pressed her hands against her boobs and looked at Erin with a questioning look. She looked back firmly and motioned her head up, as if to lift.

Mandy sighed and still without needing a reason lifted her top up, showing her tits as the guys they were near also moved around to her front to get a look.

"Beautiful honey, you can put that little thing back down if you'd like. Ok, you'll do great. Ready now?"

"What the fuck is going on?" Mandy finally demanded as she adjusted the tiny square to center over her nipples. The guys looks at Erin confused, who spoke up.

"You know how you lost that contest yesterday, well this is what you get for losing. Go with these guys, they'll explain on the way."

"Wait, I thought all 3 had to agree, you guys don't know either!" Mandy said, having noticed that Jenn and Melissa looked pretty bewildered.

"You guys trust me right? We all agree?"

"Yup," said Jenn, "Have fun Mandy, watch that top!" she said and Melissa laughed too as Mandy gave in and followed the guys away, looking dejected as they all waved and laughed.

As Mandy followed them they started to explain, "Your friend signed you up as our body paint subject, we were looking for a girl to paint on stage, obviously you're it."

Mandy actually felt relieved to finally know what was going on. She was nervous, but excited for another chance to show off her body. "Ooooo-k, so what happens now then?"

"Well the prize was you get to meet Majestic One and you get a backstage pass for after as well, your friends will also get them for after."

"That's awesome, they're my favorite band!" Mandy squealed.

"That's what Erin said, and since you've done that wet t-shirt contest, this is easier, you just gotta stand there. No dancing, no judging. This crowd is probably bigger, but either way both places had huge crowds, people at the back wouldn't even see you in any detail anyways...well they'll see your lovely form."

"Thanks."

"Also, post painting, you'll be asked to do a lot of photos, and we will be using your image in promotional materials for the tour and the partners and whoever else may benefit, you'll have to sign a release saying that's cool."

"No problem."

"Alright, so let's go backstage, introduce you to your painter and get everything setup, you're not going on for a bit, its not full enough to start yet."

So they headed behind the stage to a ton of huge trailers and buses and stuff that were parked in a big parking lot lot behind the stage area.

"Hey want to meet M1 right now?"

"Umm..can I put on more clothes first? I'd be horrified to meet my idols like this."

The guys laughed and one teased: "What? I thought that was your formal wear, for family outings and such." As Mandy cried out in defense of herself the guys laughed and one asked the other how much time until Mandy was due to get started. It turns out there was plenty.

Guy 2 got on his cell phone and asked the other person to bring a shirt and "shorts..skirt?" the guy said out loud looking at Mandy.

"Skirt, but whatever is easier, I don't really care."

"Skirt if you have it, if not whatever you can get....size?"

"Small, medium fits though."

"Small. Ok Thanks Sue, yeah out front of the trailers meet us."

He called someone else. "Hey Mel, yeah, we got a girl now, you don't need her yet right? See has quite the, uh, canvas, you'll be impressed." sayd the guy as he looked over Mandy's body, causing her to blush. "We're going to take her to meet M1, if you guys need us well be there."

He hung up. "That was one of your painters."

"Cool."

"Yeah, she's fun, you'll like her, she and Eric do great work...on all mediums."

"Awesome, I'm kind of excited..are they going to paint like fake clothes on me or some crazy design?"

"Don't know, they've done both."

"Do I get to wear a thong still?"

"Nope, they paint everywhere, I imagine that it can be a little...invasive."

Mandy couldn't help but smile, "yeah I bet it will be."

They arrived at the trailer nearest the stage, a young girl about Mandy's age was waiting with clothes. She was extremely tanned and cute, but she looked overworked.

"Here you go," she said sweetly. "good luck, wow, you are a great subject."

"Thanks." said Mandy and again blushed as the girl hurried off the way they came.

Mandy slid into a white jean skirt that was tight on her hips and cut pretty short, a perfect length for a hot summer day really. She then slid into the top, a baby blue spaghetti top that was too small, with a band name on the front she didn't know. her tits pushed against the top, threatening to pop out. The shirt was too small and really exaggerated her tits, she looked really sexy like this. The material hugged her torso tightly and showed some midriff. Mandy admired the tan she had obtained since she was a pale girl from Wisconsin only a few days ago, now she almost passed for a native. She was ready to meet the band.

She braced herself, asked the guys about her hair and headed in, her flip flops making noises on the stairs.

One of the guys opened the door for her and let her in, the band was all lounging around drinking, and they casually noticed the newcomers.

"Steve, what's up?" one member asked as Mandy stood nervously against the wall.

"Hey guys, I'd like you to meet Mandy, she volunteered to be body painted today, we're just waiting for that to get going."

He then introduced all the guys but Mandy cut him off "I already know all your names." she gushed, knowing she came off like a little kid, but unable to stop herself. "You're my favorite band, seriously, you're the best!!"

She then scurried quickly over to Dred, the lead singer and gave him an awkward hug as he sat on a couch. He smiled and half leaned in to return it.

"Well thanks, we try our best." Dred said "You might as well stay if you're just waiting around. Grab a beer. Also, chill out a bit please, no screaming fan stuff. You guys got shit to do or can you stay as well?"

"Nope," said Steve, "our job is to watch her now basically."

"Haha, that's a hell of a job, I would watch her for free." said Dred.

Mandy blushed again as she opened a beer from the cooler, sitting beside Dred.

"Alright then" said the guitarist, Chrome, "grab some fucking drinks then. We got a long day ahead of us, we're still a ways from getting out there."

Mandy then just tried to be cool and fit in, they kind of ignored her as they talked about stuff she had no idea about. She wasn't used to rooms full of guys ignoring her, it was a new experience, but she tried to listen and contribute whenever she could.

Outside of the fact she wasn't the center of attention, or far from it, she was enjoying herself, the guys seemed kind of intense and but still it was interesting and a cool vibe. She very badly wanted to fit in and for them to like her, she'd be seeing them again after the concert, in body paint, so she wanted to make a good impression now and maybe they'd want her to hang out later on.

Later she and Dred had engaged in a very enjoyable conversation about life and its purpose, Mandy was really loving it and was really into him, he was really laid back and but also certainly had a deep, spiritual song writer side to him as well. Mandy felt they were really connecting on a personal level.

Later on, there was a knock on the door and Steve got up to answer it. "Hey Mel, ready for Mandy?"

"Yeah, we figured we'd get our model ready, start some brainstorming sessions, won't be too long before she's due out on stage."

"So I'm coming with you now then?" Mandy asked, saddened she had to go and unable to hide it.

"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind."

"It's obvious she does mind, look at her face, she's sad!" the drummer, Ham, said "Why not do all that stuff here, is that possible?"

Mel thought, "yeah, that's fine, you guys want to watch?" said Mel with a grin.

"Sure, I'm curious about how this shit goes down, plus she's easy on the eyes, and I'm sure she wants to stay." Chrome said.

"Alright, fine with me, I'll just get Eric down here then." Mel said as she reached for her phone, "so being naked in front of these guys isn't a problem eh?"

Mandy was a bit thrown back, she wasn't expecting that. "No, its been happening a lot this week."

Ham said "She's gotta do it in front of thousands, whats 4? It's a good warm up."

Mel then got an answer on her cell phone. "Hey, they want to prep here for a while, come down." and then she hung up.

"Ok, while we wait for him, I'll let you know how it's all going to happen." Mel said as Steve answered a call. She was tiny, with a few piercings, she looked like a girl who belonged at rock concerts.

"Basically we want to figure out what exactly we're going to paint first, we'll look you over and see how we want to go, then we'll probably do some of the painting backstage and then we'll just move all our supplies out to the stage and grab front left corner and we'll work on the rest of you. It will take like 3-4 hours to do the whole thing.

"First we'll do a lot of your upper body then well take your bottoms off and start lower as well."

Then Steve interrupted. "Wow, we got a TV going for later on now, big fucking screens, so now you'll be making frequent appearances on those throughout the day. Now all those people in the back will be able to see every little detail of your hot body. Not to make you nervous..."

"Wow, with her up there, I bet they won't shoot much of the bands eh?" Ham joked.

Most laughed "probably not," Steve agreed.

Then Eric appeared, he had a bit of a hippie vibe to him, long hair and a super mellow attitude. He introduced himself to Mandy and complimented her, they both agreed what a pleasure it would be to work on such a beautiful body. Mandy blushed profusely.

"So, we ready?" Eric asked.

"Yup," said Mel

"Ok Mandy, if you wouldn't mind, kick those shoes off and then strip down to nothing and hop up on that coffee table in the middle there."

"Wow, Mel, you gotta teach me those moves, I can't get a girl naked that easily." Ham joked.

"That's cuz you're fat and sweaty." Chrome retorted.

Mandy kicked her shoes off slowly and stood up, feeling really nervous again.

"Hurry up please Mandy, if you're shy move past it quick, delaying doesn't help anything. It's not going to get any less public the rest of the way, we are on a pretty tight deadline." Eric commanded.

So Mandy stood and walked to the edge of the coffee table and facing away from most people, she slid her top up over her head and then her skirt off and finally undid the straps to her bikini top and bottom, threw them all on the floor and stood up on the table, seeing everyone checking out her newly naked body as she stood there expressionless and felt their eyes on her.

Mandy was very embarrassed she didn't want these guys to think of her on this level, they were equals a few minutes ago, talking, and now she was a naked performer, no more useful then a stripper or the millions of groupies these guys had all over them all the time.

Now Erin and Mel moved in close, examining her body closely and talking briefly to each other, commenting on and grabbing various parts of her body. Thankfully they didn't say anything negative, or else Mandy would have been too humiliated to go on. She felt like a science experiment by how close they looked at her, occasionally touching or squeezing parts of her.

They did this for 15 minutes, they then started posing her, making her move around, spread her legs, lift her arms, tilt her head, etc. After about half an hour they seemed to have mapped out exactly what they wanted to do to her on a sketch book they were using on the side.

It wasn't too bad Mandy realized, she got past her initial embarrassment and loss of value as a friend of the guys to an object, but it wasn't that extreme they did look her over often enough, but they joked around with her and were pretty casually with it as she still was involved in conversation with them during the whole thing.

She was now allowed to get dressed again and she said goodbye to the guys and followed out Mel and Eric.

They took her back to a tent near the back of the trailer setup.

They had her strip again and they got out all their tools and did some rough sketch line all over her. They were going to do an abstract piece, basically covering most of her upper body with the design and then giving her fake bikini bottoms and them some fake tattoos on her legs of all the bands playing that day.

Her bottoms were going to be bright red and lowcut boy shorts. While the top image would be black, silver and gold mainly that would cover up everything but her face, shoulders, collarbone, hands and a bit of midriff.

So they sketched the rough lines on her, they told her it would be hard work, she'd have to stay in certain poses for a long time, staying very still.

After getting the outline done they decided that was enough and they planned on going on after the current act was done playing.

So they had some roadies go and get all the air gun stuff near the stage and let Mandy put on her clothes again.

Soon enough Mel said it was time to go and Mandy felt a ton of butterflies in her stomach as they began the walk to the stage.

They met Steve right behind the stage and he said he was going to introduce her. So he went out and they could hear him over the loudspeaker.

"Ok, we have a special treat for you all today, we'll be doing a live body painting for you all. The lovely, beautiful, perfect Mandy will be your model. Come on out Mandy!"

Mandy looked at Mel and then headed up onto the stage and was treated to a huge roar from the crowd, it was exhilarating, she felt like a rock star. People were going crazy, she could see herself on the screen off to the right. She held up her arms and yelled and everyone responded.

Eric and Mel had come on stage as well and they were preparing the front center area it seemed.

Mandy was then ushered over to that area on top of a big sheet of paper. Steve then announced over the speakers "OK Mandy, it's time to ditch that shirt and skirt."

Again cheers as Mandy saw her own smiling face on a TV screen as she started to roughly pull that tight top up over her tits and over her head, throwing it into the crowd, even though it barely traveled 10 feet. She then slid out of her skirt and threw it out too.

"Anyone want her old sandals or should we just get rid of those?" Steve asked.

A cheer went up so Mandy shrugged and kicked them right from her feet out into the crowd. She now stood in her tiniest bikini, and did a slow spin, showing the crowd her essentially naked backside.

She saw that there were a bunch of people working on the sound equipment and that Mel now had a airbrush and looked ready.

Eric told her to lift her arms up high, he moved behind her and dramatically undid the ties to her bikini before pulling it off to a huge cheer as Mandy smiled broadly, her barely covered tits now free, being topless in public somehow felt natural and right to her nowadays. She was having a great time.

They worked on her for about 20 minutes, mostly doing her arms which she held straight out, it really was very tiring. They then had to move to front left because the band was coming on. The band guitarist gave Mandy a high five before they started playing, Mandy laughed.

Basically Mandy just stood there for the next two sets, her ears ringing from being beside a ton of huge speakers. Se admired the work done so far, it looked cool, she was black on her whol upper torso and the silver effects were starting to become prominent.

It was also like a childhood fantasy to be all covered with paint, it felt cool and exhilarating. She liked looking at her bare tits covered in paint.

Another band started and again they started with acknowledging Mandy.

"One more round of applause for the gorgeous Mandy!" the lead singer said.

But then he continued, "I think it's about time those bottoms come off, her top looks like it's pretty much totally painted. Mandy, may I have the honor?"

Mandy turned and made a begging motion and the lead singer smiled, left the mic and came over behind her. He slid his fingers under the strings on her hips and started to slid them down, they got a bit stuck wedged into her ass and pussy, this made Mandy laugh so she spread her legs a bit and they came down and she stepped out of them.

Mandy then turned and gave him a kiss on the check and he went back and they started a catchy pop rock song. Mandy really liked it, and she started to wiggle her shoulders a little to the music, not being able to help it, the camera liked it to, as she caught herself dancing on the screen, and she always felt like a dorky dancer, so that made her stop.

After that song the singer said "Well, looks like Mandy feels like dancing, if you guys could give her a few minutes, we'd love to have her come over her a bit and dance to our song. Come on Mandy."

Eric and Mel pulled away, very willing to let them borrow her. Even though Mandy didn't want them too, she had no choice now, in bare feet and naked except for some paint on her upper body she went to front center not far from the lead singer.

"Dance for us sexy." and they started an up beat song.

Feeling totally weird and exposed, she just felt the music and began to dance to it, feeling pressure to prefrom, she tried her best to get into it, not at all worried about showing her pussy, she was more worried about looking like a dork.

After swaying awkwardly for a bit, she started to move a bit freer. She jumped into a spread leg air guitar during the solo beside the real guitarist as he was doing it on a real guitar. She keep jumping around, tits bouncing, until the song ended and sadly for Mandy she went back to standing still as Eric started to work on the tattoos on her legs and Mel continued on her top. Leaving her pussy bare and facing the crowd for the most part. She groaned as the camera boldly took a close up of her bald pussy and held it up on the big screen. Mandy didn't move but just watched as her little pussy was displayed for all to see. She also noticed that many guys were getting pics of the screen.