Spring Break: Evaluation

Story Info
Three guys jack for three gals and get fur pie.
6.5k words
4.17
38.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring Break in Florida is winding down and my friends Alex, Sean and I are just chilling over some beers and recounting of how different the reality of Spring Break has been from the hype. We haven't met any "Girls Gone Wild"; none of us has yet gotten lucky, and aside from some flirting none of us has gotten anywhere with the beach goddesses. We have been here four days already and are thinking we needed to start making up some stories soon so that we could go home without too much shame. We are tired of walking the boardwalk and decide to just chill out tonight at the hotel pool and forget about the girl watching for a night.

It is pushing 10 o'clock as we sit around the pool of our little ma and pa hotel when three girls walk by. My resolve to skip a night on girl watching vanishes; I mean if they are going to come to us, we can hardly pass that up.

"You girls interested in a beer?" I call out.

Instead of blowing me off, to my surprise, they turn our way and stop a second. The leader calls out, "What you got?"

"We have some Heineken, some Bud Light, and some Coronas. Ice cold." I reply.

The buxom brunette, who looks about 5'9", turns to the others and they confer a minute. They appear to be checking us out. Then she answers, "ok, I guess we'll have a beer. You have lime for that Corona."

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

I later add, "I'm Brad and you are?"

"I'm Tanya," she replies.

Tanya has a nice tan and C or D cup breasts; she is a little hippy but well proportioned, has long brunette hair and is pretty cute. As I get her a beer, I furtively size the other girls up. There is a blonde and another brunette. The blonde is thin, with small breasts and just over 5 feet tall but she has a winning smile and is a bit shy. The other girl is a plain Jane brunette and sort of the girl next door type; her glasses make her look like an intellect.

I ask Tanya, "So are you ladies in college or just here for the excitement of Spring Break?"

She replies, "Yeah, we all go to Virginia Tech, in Bleaksburg, Virginia. Where the men are men and the sheep are scared."

I laugh at this and ask, "So who are your friends?"

"This is Heather; she's a junior, English major." Heather is the blonde. "And this is Alicia, she's in plant science." The scientist is the intellect – makes sense.

I ask, "What kind of plant science do they do in Virginia? Are you refining tobacco to get people addicted more quickly or something?"

We make small talk like this for a while and I introduce Sean, my friend with the sandy colored crew cut. Sean knows he has ripped abs and nice legs and likes to show them off at the beach. Sean did cross country running and pole vaulting in high school. My other buddy, Alex, is the dark complected type who always has a stubble of beard. Alex played basketball in high school and has a bit of a temper – sometimes it's fun to mess with him. Both Alex and Sean are close to 6 feet tall. At 6'2", I'm the tallest but I probably weigh about the same and maybe a tad less than Sean. I have straight brown hair.

After chatting for it up for half a beer's worth or so, I suggest that we move the cooler and put our feet into the hot tub which is off to one side behind a concrete hip wall. The night air is beginning to get cool so everyone is game for this idea. We naturally congregate as two distinct groups, girls and guys.

About an hour and two or three more beers later, Alex gets up to use the bathroom. Sean, knowing Alex's temper, gets the smart idea to yank Alex's briefs down.

"Hey! You asshole!" Alex erupts.

Heather shrieks and Tanya calls out, "Nice butt." I hear her mutter under her breath, "not a bad looking dick either."

Alex pulls up his briefs and tries to kick Sean but Sean grabs his foot and nearly throws him off balance.

"How'd you like to have your briefs pulled down, dick head?" Alex slurs.

"I'd love it for the right person, but you're not my type."

"Yeah, fuck you!" Alex snarls.

Tanya looks to Sean and teases, "So who might be your type?"

"I don't know. Why don't we just drop it?" Sean replies.

"Drop the subject or drop your pants, which do you mean?" Tanya prods.

"I mean drop the subject!"

"You're no fun." Tanya states with exaggerated dejection.

"Yeah, Slick, why don't you drop your trunks?" Alex badgers.

"Fuck off." Sean replies.

Tanya says with feigned shock, "Oh, but we barely know you and you use such language with us?"

Sean snarls, "Sorry... You know what I mean."

"I think you should drop your shorts, hotshot, or maybe you'd rather head out back and discuss it privately," Alex threatens.

Sean looks at Alex, and then he looks at me. He pauses and then looks at the girls. He doesn't want to fight but he doesn't really want to be the only one with his pants down. After several tense and silent moments, he says, "ok, but under the water." Then he pulls his trunks down and off and slaps them down beside the hot tub. "Satisfied?!"

Alex picks up the trunks and all of our towels and takes them across the hot tub area at least 30 feet away and over the wall separating the hot tub from the pool area. "That'll work. I'll see you after I take a leak." The bubbling of the Jacuzzi jets prevents anyone from seeing anything but Sean definitely can't get up now without a making a show.

After Alex strides off, Heather says, "That was kind of mean, do you want me to get you your trunks?"

"That would be..."

Tanya bursts in before Sean can finish, "I don't think so, maybe Sean can go get them himself, if he walks real slowly."

Sean turns dark red from embarrassment.

Tanya says, "Hey if you don't want to get them, you could at least stand up and let us see you."

I start to think about what's happening and am starting to get turned on by Tanya's continued interest in seeing cock. Deciding that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing for her to see another cock, I pull off my trunks under the water and set them behind me. Then I suggest, "Hey maybe Sean is ashamed of his dick, and I should go to get his shorts."

"Bite me!" Sean explodes.

Tanya adds, "Oh, so Brad is impressed with his package. Why don't you let the experts decide? What do you think ladies?"

Alicia giggles and Heather responds with, "I'm all for that."

Alex walks back from the restroom, and says, "Hell, I go to the can and find Brad without his trunks – that's some f'ed up shit. I should see some bikini bottoms or at least a bra or two laying up on the side of this hot tub not Brad's freaking shorts." He looks at me and says, "I can't trust you schmoes to do anything right."

Tanya says, "Brad over here thinks he's got an impressive package. What do you think Alex?"

"How should I know? Do you think we're fags or something? I don't go around trying to see guys' dicks."

An emboldened Tanya replies, "What's the matter, we know you have a nice dick as you kindly showed us. I just wondered how it compares."

"Showed you – My Ass! That prick pulled my trunks down," he says while glaring at Sean. I guess I am the only one here who's actually been seen unless Brad or Stud Sean over here has been showing off while I was gone." Alex gets into the water and then adds, "Maybe if you ladies would drop those bikini bottoms, I might be willing to let you all decide for yourselves which dick you like the best."

Tanya coos, "Now that sounds like an interesting idea, if you go first." She looks to Alicia and Heather but they seem non-committal.

Alex replies, "I'll take off the trunks, but then you gals need to do the same or – no deal."

The girls giggle a little and whisper something that I can't hear. I'm hoping they go for it as things could definitely get interesting if they do.

After a minute or two of girl talk Tanya addresses the guys, "Ok, after Alex takes off his shorts we'll take off our bottoms, but we're staying under the water for this."

"Fine by me," I say.

"I sure as hell have nothing to lose here", Sean adds. The fact that his shorts and towel are 30 feet away certainly limits his bargaining power in this transaction.

Alex answers,"What the hell, I had my trunks down once anyway, but if you ladies don't come up above the water, I think the tops need to come off too."

Alicia says, "How about just the tops off?"

Alex replies, "Now who is the chicken? Sounds like you ladies can dish it out but you can't take it."

This gets Tanya a little perturbed and she replies, "Come on ladies, off with the suits. Let's see if these are men or boys."

Alex removes his trunks under the water and one by one the bikini bottoms and bras come up to the side and the girls slide down to their necks in the bubbling water. All of us are naked now but no one can see anything. Thankfully this motel is quiet and most people staying here are at the beach or asleep. It would royally suck if one of the proprietors or some family were to come by just now.

The moment of truth is at hand, I for one am beginning to get a bit aroused. I ask, "So how we should do this?"

Tanya replies "Well, you three sit up on the side of the hot tub and let each of us come by to inspect."

Sean, Alex and I look at each other and decide what the hell. The three of us pull back to the side with our cocks in various stages of erection.

Tanya says, "Now, ain't that a picture? Seems a shame that they're not fully hard."

"Well, let's get on with this, ladies, who's first?" I ask.

Tanya who is in the middle begins moving toward Alex who is seated on the right. She rises enough so that her breasts are fully exposed. They are nice and maybe even a little nicer than I thought. The creamy white flesh from where her bra was is accentuated by the fact that she has a great tan. She has thick hard nipples which look very nice for sucking.

Tanya speaks, "Let's see what we have here. Nice circumcised penis with a bushy thatch of pubic hair, neat ball sac. Alex, you really should trim that thing."

Next she moves over to Sean. "Well Sean, you definitely are a male. I don't know why you were so shy earlier; you have a nice little pecker. Why any lass would like to feel that inside of her."

Sean says, "You'd like that wouldn't you. I might make your wish come true."

Tanya coyly responds with a smile but doesn't say anything more. Then she moves over to me. I look down at her between my legs with her titties bobbing in the water and think how nice it would be if she were touching my cock and not just examining it. About then Alex spots some older people walking by so he ducks quickly back into the water and we all follow suit. We're all praying that they don't stop here. Fortunately they don't stop but keep on walking and talking loudly as they go by.

I suggest, "Why don't you ladies come on up to our room so that we can do this properly and without having to stop every time someone walks by."

Tanya starts another quick conference and then comes back to answer. "We'll go up but not without our suits on."

I'm thinking that if we don't compromise on this, our fun will be over now and I really don't want that so I respond, "Ok, I guess that will work."

Using the bubbles as cover, the girls put on their tops and bottoms and Alex and I put our shorts back on. Sean's suit is still lying over by the pool – rather than get the management on our case, I decide to walk over and get Sean his suit along with all of the towels. Sean hastily puts his suit on, and we find our individual towels, grab the cooler and head up to the room.

When we get in the room, Tanya tries to get things going again. She says, "That was a drag Brad, I didn't get a very good inspection of you and the other girls didn't get to see anyone up close. I think we should resume our inspections with you boys sitting over on the bed over here and of course you should drop your trunks first."

I say," If we do that, don't you girls think you should take your suits off too?"

The three females think about this and Tanya responds for them, "Ok, we'll go into the bathroom to take off our suits and you boys be ready when we return."

"Why do you need to go to the bathroom? Strip right here," Alex blurts out.

"You wish," Tanya says dismissively as the girls all proceed to the bathroom.

A few moments later, Tanya, Alicia and Heather emerge from the bathroom wrapped in their towels. They have met the letter of the challenge but not the spirit of it. We guys were on the bed with our trunks totally off but we instinctively had our hands covering our privates. Our hothead, Alex was to immediately remark at the disparity.

"I thought you were going to take everything off."

"We did," Tanya responds.

"But you have on towels, what's with that?"

Tanya says, "Well, you have your hands over yourselves, how is that different?"

I toss out a compromise for the guys, "How about this, you ladies wrap the towels around your waists instead of over your chests and then we'll move our hands."

"Well, ok," Tanya reluctantly replies. "But you gentlemen better show us some hard cock; we aren't interested in limp ones. Right ladies?"

Alicia and Heather look at each other with nervous smiles.

Sean says, "Shit, we've been drinking and stuff, I don't get hard just like that."

Alex says, "Yeah, that's like me saying, you have to have big titties or it isn't worth it. Tanya, you don't have any worries but Alicia might take offense."

"All right, no need to get ugly about it – how about we help you boys get hard so that we can get a good comparison. Get me some sun tan lotion – I'll work on Brad, Heather can take Alex and Alicia you take Sean – then we'll see who's best."

Sean tosses Tanya so sun tan oil and the girls turn away and then adjust their towels down so that their breasts are exposed. They turn to face us – their nipples seem to be reacting reflexively as they appear to be hardening as we watch; this is causing the blood to flow more freely into my cock which is starting to unfurl as Tanya lowers herself before me. Tanya dribbles a big dollop of tanning oil into her right palm and she presses her hands together and she looks up at me and says, "That's a good boy, you're starting to get hard without any help aren't you?"

"Trust me, looking at your bare tits is 'help'. So are you going to start or what?"

"Oops, it looks like you already have some lotion on the tip of your cock and I haven't started rubbing you yet or are you just happy to see me?"

"Come on, stop talking and rub it on." I protest.

Tanya looks up at me and then in a very sensual manner begins to move slowly towards me. At last she grasps my growing member and strokes my shaft while rubbing her tender soft tits on my legs. She takes her index finger and swirls it around in my precum. "There we go; I can feel it getting big now."

I look beside me on my right and notice that Alicia is fumbling a bit with the lotion but that Sean is starting to harden despite her awkward ministrations. My guess is that Alicia has only ever seen a dick in National Geographic or in health class; she appears to be nervous as hell. On my left, I see that Heather is stroking away and even pinching Alex's nipples – must be supplying what she'd like done to her, I figure. She obviously has more experience than Alicia and can hold her own with Tanya.

I lay my head back and enjoy the feeling of my cock getting as hard as a rock; I open my legs and inadvertently bump into Alex who is by this time breathing heavily.

Tanya interrupts our excitement with a comment to Alicia, "Come on girl, do you need some help from an expert?"

Alicia blushes and meekly responds, "This is all new to me."

"Here you switch with me," Tanya instructs as the girls trade places.

Tanya quickly works Sean's growing mass into a turgid ramrod. Then she says, "Well ladies, what cock do you like the best. Stop stroking and start your inspection."

Tanya begins a comparative commentary beginning with Sean. "He's got a nice big head on his cock, which will provide nice friction when used properly, also a nice big though a bit uneven nut sack. Now let me feel for ball size and lastly let's see length and my personal favorite, thickness. I don't like pencil dicks, a nice fat cock even if its short does wonders for stretching out a girl's pussy, don't you agree Heather?"

Heather nods assent. All eyes are following Tanya as she describes Sean's genitalia in lurid detail.

Tanya signals Alicia to move back so that she can examine my cock next. She grabs my cock and looks at the head. "Brad has a nice purplish hue to his cock head." She looks me in the eye and adds, "Also I notice you have a bit more by way of veins on your shaft, and an interesting sort of angle to your shaft – might put more pressure on the g-spot with this guy. I see that the head of your cock is not as big compared to the shaft. It's hard to say if you're thicker than Sean though I'd say you're probably around an inch longer" With that comment she reaches over and puts her left hand around Sean's circumference so as to affect a side-by-side comparison. "I'd say you're about even on thickness, but Sean has that big head thing going for his cock. Ok, let me see about the balls." As she cradles my sac in her hand and kneads my balls, I feel them pull up against me in preparation for ejaculation. She smiles, "Now these would definitely be jumbos if they were eggs, I bet you can spew a mighty big pool of semen."

I respond, "You're damn straight, I can spew a big pool of semen – either in your face or on your tits would be just what the doctor ordered."

Tanya ignores my comment and says, "Well, I have one more cock to size up." She motions Heather to slide back and gets over to Alex and grasps his stiff shaft. "My goodness Alex, you seem to have quite a purplish tint to your head too. I bet that thing might just go off if I were to suck it or stroke it a bit more."

At this Alex closes his eyes as though to shut out her words so that he doesn't spew at the very hearing of them.

Tanya continues her thorough examination with more observations, "This cock seems to be the longest by a smidgen though the shaft is slightly thinner than Brad's. Now let me feel your balls. Hmm, they really are pulled tight against you – can't gauge how big they are but I'd have to say they're just about ready to unload." With this she grabs the suntan oil and squirts a big glob into her hand; with her left and she kneads his balls and with the right she squeezes his head and the top end of his shaft. "Let's see how far you can shoot your seed. A woman likes to know when a man's seed can readily reach her womb even if he starts spurting at the opening of the lips."

With a couple more pumps of her hand, Alex begins to moan, "Oh yeah, baby, work that cock. I'll give you a nice big ropey shot of cum, why don't you wrap your lips around it and taste it?"

"The other girls won't be able to see it shoot if I do that big guy. That wouldn't be very fair. Plus how can we compare cocks if we can't see how far you shoot your stuff?"

My painfully swollen cock felt harder than hard at all of this and in anticipation not only that Alex was about to spew a major load, but also that I was likely up next for being the center of attention.

Alex moaned, "Oh FUCK YEAH," and began unloading a series of spurts.

Tanya continued to pump for three or four more times, each time eliciting another discharge of sperm but aiming the blast away from herself. Alex lay back with dribbles of sperm up to his nipples and dripping down into his pubic hair. Alicia seemed spellbound by the event and Heather appeared to be getting very turned on.

Heather got up and said, "Ok Tanya, you've been having all the fun, it's my turn." Tanya could hardly argue that she hadn't been monopolizing all of our cocks. Heather, having been displaced earlier when Tanya began stroking Alex, wiggled into a better spot to administer a hand job. She got a big fresh glob of suntan oil in her right hand and began coating my cock head with it. I noted her nice long painted fingernails as she pumped away. Knowing that all eyes were on me, my cock throbbed with each stroke. I imagined blasting my seed down Heather's throat or all over her face. She bumped her small but stiff nipples into me as she pumped away. I wanted to suck on those a while but lay back and enjoyed the feeling of the sap rising from my large balls.

12