Spring Break Footjob

Story Info
A spring break foot-job leads to a threesome in the Bahamas.
5k words
4.7
48.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
4,988 Followers

Being a college student, I was so looking forward to my first spring break trip with my girlfriends Maggie and Kelly. We were heading to the Bahamas and I had finished packing that morning when we found out that our plane had been cancelled and we had to take an alternative flight that, for one, was the "red eye" which departed at midnight, a slight layover in Miami, then on to Treasure Cay in the Bahamas.

When we boarded the plane, we only had two seats together in the front of the plane and one in the back. Since Kelly was very nervous about flying, Maggie decided to sit up front with her. I didn't mind because I attended 5 classes that day and worked 6 hours in the front of a fashion retail store until 10 pm. Of course instead of dressing comfortable, I only had time to wear what I had worn to work and then my plan was to change in the plane's restroom. I was still wearing my white top with a black pleated skirt with nude hose and my Karen Scott Holdenn black leather boots that went just under my knees with a two inch heel.

I found my seat in the back which was row 22, seat one, right next to the window. I sat down exhausted and my feet hurt. I took my boots off and sat them in the seat next to me. I had a foot up on my other knee massaging it with my thumb and moving my toes around when an older gentleman who looked to be in his late forties or early fifties had the seat right next to me. He was about 5'8 with thinning, gray, buzz cut hair. He reminded me of an ex-military man with a rugged handsomeness.

As I grabbed my boots off his seat, I said apologetically, "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize this was your seat."

He laughed, sat down and replied, "That is no problem. Long day?"

He introduced himself as Mark and told me that he was also heading to the Bahama Islands even though it was not Treasure Cay. We were going to be on a plane for several hours together so we started out making a little small talk about our lives and things like that. I also told him my friends were up front. He was quite pleasant and seemed like a nice guy. About an hour into the flight, many of the lights were out except a few, including ours. The guys sitting right next to him was asleep.

I still had my boots off and they were on the floor and I started rubbing and massaging my nylon clad feet again when I sighed, "I tell you, my feet are killing me. I worked out this morning before classes and worked till 10 and I didn't have time to change."

"What is that on your toenails? I like it," Mark asked as he could see my freshly painted toes through the nude nylon. My nails were sky blue with little trees painted over top.

"Oh that. Of course, going on spring break, I got my mani/pedi (manicure/pedicure) and had them put little palm trees on my big toes, see," I said to Mark as I held a foot up and pointed my toes outward. "You like that? See, they match my thumbnails," I giggled.

As he also noticed a toe ring on each foot and my silver anklet inside my hose, he commented, "You look like you really take care of your feet."

I snickered, "Yes I really take care of them but it's not cheap. You gotta bling em out." I then turned more serious with a grimace, "Right now, they just hurt."

Mark then clapped his hands, then opened his palms face up while moving his fingers and offered, "Hey, I give a great foot massage. Try me."

At first I was hesitant when I said, "Uh, I don't know...are you sure?"

He reassured me then I put my nylon covered feet in his lap. It was difficult to tell that I was even wearing hose with the exception of the seam than ran directly across the end of my toes.

"Oh yes! That is fantastic! Oh my!" were my pleasure comments while Mark used his thumbs on my arches, pads, and heals of my feet.

He continued to rub the bottoms but he would also wrap his hands around the top and massage my toes. He clearly knew what he was doing. He would concentrate on one foot, then shift is attention to my other foot. It must have looked funny with my legs draped over the arm rest with my feet sitting in Mark's lap. He continued to rub as I began to worry that my feet might not smell very fresh being cooped up in my boots for so long. They were still just a little damp from my sweat.

I asked as I crinkled my nose, "Do they smell ok?"

Mark lifted both my feet up, took his nose and put it up against the bottom of my arches, then inhaled. He then regained his breath and inhaled even stronger while letting a little "mmm." That is when I knew he was a foot guy. I knew I had him then.

"Oh yea. They smell great. They smell like worn leather and sweaty nylon. I love it," was his response.

I could see across Mark's lap in the first seat across the aisle a guy now watching Mark give me a foot massage while his wife slept against his shoulder. He had a perfect view. Meanwhile, Mark and I were enjoying that massage tremendously.

I then pulled one foot off Mark's lap, lifted my leg up, pointed my toe which was now about ½ inch away from his lips and offered, "Do you want to kiss em?

It was like such a relief to Mark, almost like he finally received permission. He took my feet by the ankles and held them up by his mouth. He kissed the bottom of my feet nice and slow with sensual closed mouth kisses. He would inhale my scent, then strategically kiss from the heel, all the way up to my toes, then stiff heavily again before starting all over. He would even throw in a nibble now and then on the side of my foot but careful to not put a run in my hose.

I took one of feet away and placed it directly on his crotch and through his pants, I could feel his rock hard cock pressing up against the material.

I giggled again and said, "Looks like someone is really liking what he's doing," I then took my hose covered foot and pressed down on his cock. I moved my foot around, playing with it through his pants. I didn't want him to cum so that didn't last too long.

"You have no idea," was his response as he shuttered.

I laughed and asked, "Do you want to lick em and suck my pretty toes? They might be a little sweaty but they are freshly pedicured."

"Are you fuckin kidding me? Are you serious?" Mark asked full of lust and excitement.

I put both legs down to the floor in front of me. Then lifted my ass as I used my thumbs to pull down my pantyhose. As I turned sideways and put my legs in the air above Mark's lap, Mark and the guy watching got a full view of my red thong, pressed snugly up against my shaved pussy as I slid my hose the rest of the way off. I looked over at that guy and gave him a cute smile. It's a good thing his wife wasn't watching. The fresh cool air on my legs and feet felt refreshing.

Just then a stewardess came walking down the aisle when I raised my hand and as she approached I asked in a matter of fact tone, "Miss, could I get blanket? Thank you so much."

I kept rubbing Mark's crotch with my bare feet while she was gone. When she returned and handed me the blanket, I put one hand up to the side of my lips to funnel my words when I whispered to Mark, "Take your pants off."

"What? Are you crazy? We're gonna get arrested," was his response.

I quickly took my foot and stuck my big toe in his mouth. Instantly he stopped talking and started sucking it like a baby on a bottle.

"That's it, baby. Suck it...suck all of em," I whispered encouragingly.

Mark did exactly as I said because not only did he take turns sucking all of my toes, he also took his tongue and licked in between each toe including trying to get inside my toe rings!

"Don't you forget about the other foot," I reminded him as I held it up and pointed my toes outward seductively.

Mark then proceeded to suck and lick my toes on the other foot as the gentleman continued to get an eyeful. Mark was subtly moaning as he sucked.

"Be sure you don't forget my arches. I want you to lick my feet like you're trying to clean them," I encouraged Mark because anyone who knows me knows how much I love my arches stimulated.

Mark gave my feet a tongue bath for at least 15 minutes like a lion cleaning themselves, while I enjoyed every second. It was such a warm and wet massage, I had forgotten how sore my feet were. I thought his cock was going to pop right out of his zipper.

I then repeated my earlier order, "Now take your pants off."

Mark didn't have to be told twice this time as he was now the one lifting his ass and sliding his pants down to his knees. His cock was average length and stood up proudly, and even though the lighting wasn't great, I could tell his precum was smeared all around the head. I first used the top of my foot to play with his balls. They were hairy and saggy and liked taking my foot and lifting them up to the underside of his hard on. I also wiggled my toes to play with his nuts. It was now time to work that cock.

I wrapped my toes around the shaft, just under the head, and started stroking it like fingers on a hand. It was almost as though I was giving him a handjob with my feet rather than giving him a foot job. I also spread my big and second toes and wrapped them around the shaft like two fingers. I did manage to throw the blanket overtop the situation or we probably would have gotten arrested. I could feel his skin sliding up and down as my feet continued to milk that smooth cock. All I could now see was the blanket pop up every time my feet went upward.

Mark cocked his head back on the seat, partially closed his eyes, and let his mouth hang open. He was in ecstasy while truthfully, my legs and ankles were getting tired. I stopped and got into my purse and pulled out my small bottle of hand lotion. I pulled my feet out from under the blanket and squirted some on my arches. I slid my feet back into the blanket.

I encouraged him, "Jack it off with my feet. Do it! Feel my warm, young feet gripped around your dick."

Mark put his hands inside the blanket and maneuvered my feet around his prick to even out the lotion. Then he proceeded to squeeze my feet together and jerk himself off. He was moving them up and down quickly while the blanket looked like it had two rabbits fucking inside it. It wasn't long until he started panting and his long smooth strokes turned into smaller quicker ones.

"I want you to cum for me. I want you to shoot your spunk all over my piggies," I cooed in a whispering volume.

Mark grunted, then twitched, then grunted again, "Oh fuck, I'm cummin. Fuck.

I was disappointed that I couldn't see that creamy load shooting out but I know it had to be messing up that blanket and that blanket was dark blue. Mark continued to shake and breathe heavy for another 10 seconds until he had completely finished after using my feet to jack himself off.

"Was it good?" I asked as he collapsed back into the seat trying to recuperate.

"Oh my god. That was amazing. Who are you? Something like this is shit, you read in a dirty magazine," he responded.

I laughed, which quickly turned into concern of how we would clean up the mess. Mark lifted the blanket to where I was the only one who could see and my fears were true when I saw the lotion and cum mixture had formed a thick paste. It was slimy and huge globs were everywhere. There was cum all over the blanket but my concern was my feet.

"Why don't you just rub it in my feet. That will get rid of it," I chuckled.

Mark rubbed the slimy goo into my feet and eventually it became dry and smooth but not without a lot of work and effort. When he had finally finished, my feet were extremely sticky but at least they were dry. I turned back and slid my pumps back on my feet while Mark pulled up his pants. We talked a little bit and he asked if we could go out once we got to the islands. I agreed and he gave me his number. He gave me the cum stained blanket, and I quickly fell asleep.

After landing in Miami, my girls and I had a drink at the bar, laughed and had a good time. While we were drinking, Sabastian, my boyfriend at the time, called and asked how my flight had been I had told him that it was uneventful with my tongue in cheek. After we hung up, the girls and I had another drink and it was time to head to the Bahamas. We all three got to sit together on the connecting flight and that is when I told them about my little foot adventure with Mark. They laughed and thought I was crazy.

When we in the Bahamas, I think it was about the 4th day when we decided to have a date night. Maggie was going out with an islander who was very hot, Kelly was having a drink with another vacationer who looked to be about thirty and I called Mark.

We were at this nice outdoor what I call "Tiki looking" club, having dinner and drinks. It was a pleasant evening and we even had a dance or two. The breeze was blowing and the temperature was perfect. I was wearing my yellow sun dress and my three inch wicker wedges. My blonde hair was French braided into a single ponytail. Mark was wearing khaki pants with a Hawaiian shirt and brown loafers.

Eventually we ended up back at our condo. It was still early but we were already feeling pretty good. While in the room, Mark complimented my feet and I knew he was horny for them once again.

"Were you wanting a repeat performance of the plane ride?" I asked with a sheepish grin on my face.

"That would be nice," he shot back.

I walked up to him and we were almost face to face and because with my heels, I was actually an inch taller. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him slowly as my hands reached down to his belt buckle. I unbuckled it, unbuttoned his pants, and tugged his zipper down. I broke the kiss and used my thumbs inside his waist band to pull his pants down, revealing his half hard cock with shimmering gray pubic hair.

I led him over to the chair as he shuffled his feet to keep up. I helped him sit down, then got down on my knees to remove his shoes and his pants. I started kissing his hairy cock and licking the head until it became fully erect. I tapped him on the side of the thigh to signal him to scoot down more. He did and with his arms resting on the chair, I began to suck him real slow and steady.

"Ummm. Your lips feel even better than your feet," groaned Mark in pure ecstasy.

Just then, my cell was buzzing. Wouldn't you figure that my dad gets me a satellite phone for safety so I could still be reached by anyone. I continued to bob up and down on Mark's prick as I finally retrieved my phone. It was Sebastian calling.

I stopped sucking Mark, pulled my lips about an inch from his saliva covered mushroom head, put the phone to my ear, and answered, "Hey baby, what's going on?"

Sebastian was asking me what I was doing when I replied, "Oh not much. We went out earlier and grabbed a bite and got drink. Now we are hanging out at the condo tonight."

When Sebastian would talk, I would start sucking Mark's dick again or sometimes just lick on it. I don't know if Sebastian could hear me or caught a slurping sound but he asked if I was eating.

"Yea, I'm just having a snack right now," I answered as I held my finger up to my lips to shush Mark just in case his smiling face decided to say something. I added, "I just got a little hungry so ordered a hot dog from the condo restaurant."

Sebastian continued to talk and ask questions when I interrupted him, "Hey babe, I've got to go. Let me finish off my hot dog and drink my shake and I will call you tonight, ok? Ok...I love you too."

I then looked at Mark and giggled, "Now, let's see if we can't finish off this hotdog and you can feed me that shake."

I got back down to business. Even though I wasn't real crazy about all the hair because I'm a smooth freak, I was still deepthroating Mark really well. My lips were touching his pubic hair and his hip bone every time I went down. Mark was starting to get that throbbing sensation when now there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Britt, I know you're in there. Come on, let me in. My date sucked and I need in. Come on!" I could hear Kelly's echoing, slurring, drunken, voice from behind the door.

I pulled my lips off Mark's dick long enough to assure him, "Just ignore her, she will go away."

Of course she didn't and kept pounding and talking. Finally, I raised my head in disgust and said to Mark, "I'm gonna have to let her in or she will cause a scene. Just sit tight and don't move."

I walked away from Mark and his erection that was pointing to the sky and tossed him a pillow to cover up when I opened the door hastily and asked, "What do you need?"

Kelly was drunk and acted all coy when she asked me, "Whatcha doin? I wanna come in."

As she looked over my shoulder and caught a glimpse of Mark, I replied, "I'm trying to suck this guy's dick but I keep getting interrupted."

My haste turned to laughing when Kelly slurred, "I wanna play. Hey, let's play together. Let's give this guy a show."

At first I was against the idea, but the more I thought about it, the hotter it sounded. I hadn't ever tasted Kelly who is very hot, plus I was tipsy and feeling good and she was drunk and feeling real good! She came in and I introduced them and of course when you're inebriated, you say anything.

Kelly pointed to him while looking at me and asked, "So this is the foot guy, huh?" She then looked at him, shifted her weight to one leg, pulled off her sandal, pointed her bare foot to him and said, "My feet are much hotter than Brittni's. You can lick em all you want."

Mark was speechless as he just sat there with the pillow on his lap. Kelly then took off her other sandal, and starting taking off all her clothes like she was getting ready for bed. She unhooked her bra and slid out of her panties and now stood there completely in the buff.

She started grabbing my shirt, and pulling it up over my head, exposing my bra while she slurred, "Now it's time to get you out of your clothes. Come on, don't leave me hangin."

I went ahead and took off my heels and clothes until we both were naked. For a split second, I actually forgot Mark was there as I was staring at Kelly's body. She was really had a nice figure. She laid on her back on the bed with her ass and legs hanging off the end. She lifted her legs up in the air and told me to come lay beside her so Mark could have all four feet.

I laid right next to her and she ordered Mark, "Take that damn pillow off and bring it over to us. Let me see it."

Mark stood up and his cock was still hard from watching us strip. He walked over to our legs and we put our feet all over his chest and face. Kelly's red toes and my blue ones were moving around like the American flag was waving in the wind. Kelly put her big toe in his mouth and said, "Britt told us you are good at sucking toes. Well show me then...and don't let the fact I had been dancing and sweating slow you down."

Mark did as he was told and started sucking Kelly's big toe. I then moved my feet down, pointed my toe, and lifted his nut sac with the top of my foot like I had done in the plane. I was moving my toes around to get a good feel on the sagging skin. I eventually moved my feet to his cock by putting my arches together to form a pocket for his cock. I slid my feet back and forth on his cock like a pussy fucking it. Mark was in heaven. He was sucking Kelly's toes while I was stroking his dick with my "feet pussy pocket."

Kelly and I turned our heads toward each other and she leaned in for a nice slow kiss. She tasted of alcohol and lip gloss but I am sure I did as well. She put her hand behind my head, stuck her tongue in my mouth, and kissed me like she meant it. We kinda forgot all about poor Mark again but we were making out like teenagers in the back of a car. We were using our fingers to get each other's hair out of the way and she would suck on my upper lip and I would suck on her lower lip.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
4,988 Followers
12