Spring Break: On the Job Re-training

Story Info
Steven & teacher lady friends' overnight school trip.
2.3k words
3.83
27.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Part II continuation, mainly involving three of the four characters from my previous story. Hope you enjoy it:

*****

My first paid full year of classroom teaching went pretty well. Rookie teachers have to go through a lot of paperwork, orientation activities, and administrative meetings. The hours spent outside the classroom for all this are long and had a devastating impact on my social life. I had little time for dating, which seemed to delight Marcia. As always, she was immensely helpful to me work-wise but it came to be expected that, in return, I would be her part time lover every few weekends or so. Reconciling with her ex didn't work out so she frequently relied on me to relieve her sexual tension and frustration. It was torrid and hot, though at times more mechanical and mundane than romantic.

Things with Betty seemed much more subdued than they were at the end of my student teaching semester. She was a cordial, competent as usual supervisor. Marcia told me that Debbie had retired to Arizona to move in with a "pretty young thing" for a roommate and it seemed Betty missed her.

So all things considered, my classroom situation was going quite well but socially things were rather stifling. Things were to get more interesting starting with our big spring staff meeting. Everyone felt upbeat about how the school year went with reports from the state of high scores across the board. A final item on the agenda was the need for chaperones for the Florida senior spring break trip.

"Steve, you haven't been to Florida in a while. It'd be good for you," Marcia said smiling as she sat to the left of me at the conference table, lightly stroking my knee.

Betty stroked her chin and grinned at me as she observed that "Hey, I've just been volunteered" look on my surprised face. "Yes, Steve, with you working in the junior high all this time, I think it'd be good for you to get exposure to work with our older students before they make it out into the professional world."

"It'll be fun," Marcia added enthusiastically, "Many of them are former students of mine. You'll have to spring for the lodging and airfare but it's a really good educational discount rate and there's stipend money available for food and drink and such."

"It'll be great having you along Steve," Betty said cheerfully as she leaned back in her chair, twirling the eyeglasses between her fingers contentedly.

The weeks leading up to our trip saw Marcia in high spirits. As always, she was very helpful with making arrangements to insure traveling would go a smoothly as possible for us. She seemed to spend a lot more time with Betty, as they would often go on shopping trips to pick out vacation clothes together. I always thought Betty really liked Marcia as much as I did, but I also realized that Marcia knew how to exploit her connection with her boss to gain more power and influence at our workplace. All the better, as it seemed to be working out for me and I started looking forward to perhaps some kinky vacation fun, if I played my cards right.

Fortunately, the flight was non-stop, with me and Marcia seated together next to a businessman who slept most of they way by his window seat. Still there was no stopping Marcia's hij-jinx as she somehow snuck up to first class to enjoy a quick cocktail with Betty in first class. Coming back a little tipsy, she was quite footsy-touchy-feely with me after seating herself again. I tried my best to encourage her to maintain discretion while getting her to help me maintain order among the students seated behind me. I started wondering if I had bit off more than I could chew on this "working vacation."

After getting to the hotel resort and getting ourselves and our students checked in, Betty and Marcia and a couple other faculty put together some sort of beach get together so they could get everyone organized and further explain rules and regs and all the ins and outs of the trip itinerary. Me and a couple other guys, including a couple chaperone parents had the night free to get out and relax a bit. I offered to help Betty and Marcia even though I was a bit aggravated and tired. They didn't really press me to join them, seemingly so they could enjoy hanging out with one another on some sort of impromptu "gals night out." So far so good, I thought.

I was grabbing a burger and some beers with the other chaperones at the tiki bar joint that was part of the hotel complex. I get a call from Marcia.

"Stevie, sorry to interrupt your dinner but Betty had to deal with some of the girls sneaking bottles of wines in the room. A couple got really drunk. We have them on lockdown in their rooms and are contacting administration back home to help deal with it. Can you come and give us a hand?"

"Sure," I said, nervously.

Fortunately, by the time I had arrived, Betty and Marcia had everything settled down. There were crying girls and some boys also involved who fortunately seemed to show an appropriate amount of contrition. Arrangements had been made with relatives and chaperones to escort the offenders home as soon as possible.

"Thanks for coming, Stevie. I think we're good here now," said Marcia with a bit of a mischievous smirk, "Let's go to Betty's room for a bit."

Betty's lodging was a suite fit for a boss of course. And Marcia, still smirking about it all (as if to reflect upon her own erstwhile wayward teenage exploits) was able to make off with a couple of the half full confiscated contraband wine bottles.

"Not a bad Italian vintage, for high school kids," laughed Marcia as she poured out a plastic hotel cup for me and then Betty and herself, as I sat between them on the sofa. She slid her right arm across the back of my shoulders and tilted her head back slightly to address Betty,

"So, you've heard from Debbie, have you Bet?"

"Yes," Betty sighed with a slight smile, "Her and the new love interest seem to be doing well."

"OOoh, young ingenue putting ole Debbie through her paces," Marcia prodded slyly.

"Ah, maybe the other way around," Betty replied, crossing and uncrossing her legs while eyeing me up and down ominously.

Marcia tenderly stroked my shoulders just as Betty allowed a foot to brush against my ankle. They both laughed as I gulped my wine nervously.

"Well, maybe we all could use a good work out after the stressful couple days of travel we've had," smiled Marcia.

"And what do you have in mind, you little whore?" Betty snapped back playfully. They always called each other "whore" as a sarcastic, derisive but sassy term of endearment, usually before things got especially frisky. Marcia stood up, "C'mon," she beckoned our supervisor to accompany her to the bathroom. She smiled at me over her shoulder as she walked away. "We'll be right back."

Betty switched on the bathroom light as Marcia, wine cups in hand, gave her a playful nudge with her knee from behind and then grabbed a hotel bathrobe. She tossed it to me and ordered, "Here, Stevie, get comfortable while I get Betty ready for the rodeo!" They both giggled and shut the door as I changed out of my clothes and sipped some more wine.

Obviously things were to get pretty wild soon, so I fiddled with the sound on the in-room TV to put on a music station to mask any frolicsome noise from earshot of any sleeping neighbors down the hall, and also, I suppose, to enhance the mood. As the bathroom water kept running and the ladies were chirping and laughing, I turned the sound down to try and hear what was taking them so long. All the while their profanity laced banter kept referring to each other predictably as "fat-assed whore" and stuff being too big or too little to fit, etc.

They eventually emerged sipping more wine with Marcia having only a towel wrapped tightly around her waist, her sweet pink brown nipples accentuating her lovely firm breast, still displaying their creamy white tan lines. As if that weren't arousing enough, she had Betty looking all trussed up in some sort of black vinyl T-strap shaped body thong. It extended up and around her firm athletic buttocks, pressing up through her crotch and forming a right angle at her cleavage where the top strap covered little more than a pole dancer's pasties would.

"Assume the position!" laughed Marcia, her fist curled sassily against her hip cocked to the side.

Betty stretched out all-fours on the couch, gently pushing me to the end, almost spilling my wine. Marcia threw off her towel, now completely naked except for a strap-on belt supporting a bright shiny blue dong. Her eyes lit up as they met mine, knowing that I was to aid in providing our boss with perhaps some new sensual learning experiences. Betty looked back at Marcia's new toy and then turned ahead, mischievously smiling at me, as I now stood at the end of the couch with my robe open.

Marcia motioned for me to come toward her as she reached into her bag for a jar of lubricant cream. The big blue dildo was not overly long, but thick with a round bulbous head and with a very distinct curve. She smacked Betty on the ass and handed me the jar, "Go ahead, let's lube her up!"

Marcia tongued kissed me hard while oiling up her dildo. She had gotten Betty quite tipsy, who was now sighing and cooing as I massaged the creamy oil up and into her vagina and between her ass cheeks. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at me, tongue licking her lips and the long blonde hair falling down around her face.

Marcia slapped Betty's buttocks hard a couple times and used her thumb to massage the last bit of the oil up Betty's ass, causing her to raise her head abruptly and let out a half laugh and a sigh of delight.

"Up front," Marcia ordered and I knelt back against the armrest of the couch while facing Betty.

She stroked at the shaft and tugged playfully at my sack, smiling at the sight of my member springing to an upright fullness. Pecking at the tip and licking at the shaft, she gazed up at me dreamily wide-eyed in anticipation of feeling the thrusting penetration of Marcia's tool.

Marcia forcefully grabbed at the body thong, pulling it down and around so as to manipulate it about Betty's waist, tugging at her as if to a break a wild pony ("ready for the rodeo", I thought, amusedly).

She continued alternately dick slapping at Betty's ass and sliding the dong up and down in teasing vertical motion, allowing me to welcome the enveloping lips around my engorged cock. I glanced up at Marcia's naughty smile and looked down to stroke at Betty's hair and swollen cheek. My eyes widened and I smiled at her as she braced herself for entry of Marcia's new stiff love toy.

Marcia, at first, thrusted gradually but firmy, tightening her grip around Betty's waist to gain more leverage. She pushed herself up and in to her harder until Betty's lips would momentarily lose it's group in my cock. She then started working down to my sack, tugging at it with a frantic energy as the stiffened shaft slapped back and forth against her tender blushing cheeks. I felt a slight sense of struggle trying to keep from cumming on Betty's face before we were truly finished.

Eventually Marcia's forceful rear-ending gave way to a fluid rhythmic smoothness as I reached below to cup my hands under Betty's breasts. Her tongue swilled my cockhead up and around inside her mouth as she steadied herself with one hand on the couch armrest and the other gripping my right buttocks. Marcia leaned forward and exhaled and suddenly it felt as if the bottom of Betty's throat had engulfed my entire member. We heard her breathe hard through the nose and let out a deep guttural growl of ecstasy. Suddenly her whole body seemed to go limp so as to take in a wave of sensual energy that seemed to pull all three of us together as one.

Marcia reared back and lifted her head to reveal a smile of dreamy delight as I gripped Betty firmly underneath while unloading my hot jism into her quivering mouth. As I pulled away off of the couch, Marcia raised Betty's ass up high and thrusted a couple more times. I thought she might have wanted to give it to her up the ass. But instead, Betty rested the side of her face against the soft couch cushion, and licked the residue from her lips, looking up at me with a tired yet blissful smile.

Marcia spanked and dick slapped Betty's ass playfully a few more times and unstrapped the dildo and handed it to Betty. "Here honey, go get showered and cleaned up for bedtime. I'll see Stevie back out to his hotel room."

Off Betty went and Marcia eased back on the couch. She poured us what was left of the wine and even pulled out and lit a thin joint to share. Tired but not quite finished with me, we enjoyed a few more sips and puffs as she spread her legs and pointed at the floor, "Get down, time for a little dessert for you. Nice job today."

Though thoroughly spent and inebriated I knelt down in front of her dark well-manicured pussy and licked away at the moist residue from the evening's erotic gymnastics. We finished the wine and Marcia got up to go check on Betty.

"Time to head back, Stevie. Go quietly so no students or nosy faculty catch you up late fooling around," she urged, with a sly wink.

"Sure, boss. Good night, Marcia. See you tomorrow."