Spring Break Slut

Story Info
Submissive coed carries out tasks on Spring Break.
3.5k words
4.29
124.3k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains adult content. If you are under 18 or easily offended please do not read.

**This is my first attempt at submitting a story here. While I may try writing up some fantasies later on, this one is a true account of my recent Spring Break trip. Some names have been changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent. Please feel free to send me any feedback, I'd love to hear it.

Day 1 Flying Down

Sunday afternoon I did a lot of running around getting things together for my trip. I jumped online for a few minutes to chat and ran into Sir Thanos, who I've known a while and have tasked for in the past. Just recently He had started me on a new "training" program, with the intent of getting me to the point where I could orgasm on command. To do this I spent a week of masturbating five times a day without being allowed to orgasm. It didn't seem too terrible at first but by the end of the week I was feeling like I was out of my mind wanting to cum. I was unbearably horny all the time and could only think of sex. All I could do though was get myself to the brink, imagining myself filling with a fire, burning. The Sunday I was to be leaving for my trip I had one last conversation with Sir Thanos. We had discussed tasks for me to carry out on my Spring Break and He also spent more time getting me worked up and excited. After teasing me online I was instructed to head out to my car and call him on the phone.

Once in my car, with Sir Thanos on the line, I was repeatedly brought to the edge of orgasm, at first while touching myself but eventually by just being told to burn. I imagined myself on fire inside, filling with heat, with flames, and it began to have an effect, pushing me closer and closer to the edge as I got hotter and hotter. I was kept in this state for a while before finally being given permission to orgasm. My first orgasm of the week hit me hard, soaking me, making me moan loudly and buck my hips. I wanted to touch myself, finger myself, rub my clit...something...anything....but was told not to. Instead I kept my hands off my body as I was brought to orgasm again and again. Once done, Sir Thanos let me go and I was left sweaty, cum-soaked, and still very horny.

When I was finally able to move, I went back inside, got myself cleaned up a bit, and got moving on getting the rest of my things packed. When I was done I spent some time just relaxing and calming down a little before I had to get ready to go to the airport. To prepare for the flight down I got my anal plug and a large strand of Mardi Gras beads. I coated the plug with toothpaste and slid it into my ass, then stuffed the beads into my pussy. With them in place I took a short length of clothesline and tied a crotch rope, feeling the clothesline press against my overly sensitive clit. At one point I had been extremely thankful to Sir Thanos for allowing me to cum, but with the rope digging into me I understood his motive. My pussy and clit were hypersensitive from the week of masturbating and the multiple orgasms from earlier in the day and every movement caused the rope to rub me, sending jolts of pain and pleasure throughout my body. I had no idea how I was supposed to move at all, let alone walk. Not to mention my ass was on fire from the toothpaste and I could feel the plug filling me and the beads moving around. The result was that my mind was about 99% focused on my pussy and ass. I dressed in a skirt and t-shirt, leaving off my bra and panties (obviously) and sneakers. I made sure all my things were ready and then tried to sit still until my friends came to get me.

When my friends did get there I got my stuff loaded into the car and sat to try to relax. There were 5 of us going...myself, Amber, Deb, Claire, and Kate...and we had a couple hours to drive from school down to the airport in Baltimore. We joked and talked the whole way but I was completely distracted and at one point Deb even asked me why I was being quiet. At the airport we got our stuff checked in and headed to the terminal for the flight. Luckily our terminal was fairly close so I didn't have to walk all that far. It was bad enough, with the rope rubbing me with every step and the plug burning in me and the beads shifting. I wanted to just drop down on the floor right there and rip my clothes off, tear at the rope, and fuck myself to orgasm. I was getting paranoid that other people knew I was walking funny and knew something was up, knew I was excited and uncomfortable. I knew I was soaking wet too and could feel it on my inner thighs and was paranoid I would drip down my legs and people would notice. As I felt the beads shifting I also had the fear of them or the plug slipping out in the middle of the airport. With all that running through my head I was feeling very nervous and embarrassed. The walk seemed to take forever but we finally got there and after a short wait were allowed to board. The flight was fairly uneventful aside from me squirming a lot in my seat. I did make a short trip to the bathroom to rub myself a bit and work the plug in and out some before settling back in to my seat.

My discomfort continued once we arrived and I had to walk a long distance from the terminal to the baggage claim and then to get a cab. As we approached the hotel I felt relief wash over me knowing I'd soon be free of the rope, plug, and beads. We had to wait a little while but finally got checked in. I shared a room with Kate while Amber, Deb, and Claire took the other one. As soon as we got in the room I headed toward the bathroom, trying to act as calm as possible, and shut the door. Once inside I quickly hiked my skirt up, undid the clothesline and then removed the plug and beads. I made sure to wrap everything tightly in a towel and snuck it out where I stuffed it into my bag.

We all got cleaned up and went out to dinner that night and then headed off to a bar for some fun. There was a lot of drinking and dancing and fun in general. After my long day I was feeling pretty wiped out so decided not to try too much that first night and instead start most of my slut tasks the next day. Claire and I flashed a few cute guys on our way back to the hotel but I left things at that. There was a whole week ahead, so plenty of time to make a total slut of myself.

Day 2

The second day started off with me masturbating in the shower first thing in the morning and of course, no orgasm. After that I took a few minutes to look over my list of tasks for the week. Despite Sir Thanos' confidence that I could complete everything he'd listed, I wasn't so sure. While Kate got her shower I started my first official task, finding a pair of her panties and putting them on, then masturbating with them on. I rubbed myself hard and fast the entire time the shower was running and as soon as I heard it shut off I quickly pulled off her panties and returned them to her stuff. Once that was done I got my bikini on, put a wrap on, and started getting my beach stuff together. One friend's panties down, which left me with 3 others to masturbate in before the end of the week.

When Kate was ready the two of us went next door and checked in on the other girls. We waited until everyone was ready and then all went down to the beach hoping to find a decent spot to set up. After finding our spot we started putting on lotion and arranging our chairs and towels. I've had a bit of a crush on my friend Amber for a while and one of my tasks given by Sir Thanos was to be Amber's slave for the week without her knowing. Anytime she asked for anything, I'd do it. I'd offer her massages or to put on sun tan lotion, or whatever else she wanted. I started with that immediately, offering to help her with her lotion and applying it to her back for her. We sat out in the sun for a while, watching the guys/girls go by and working on our tans and then after a while Amber, Deb, and I went for a walk up the beach. I had on a purple and black bikini, Deb's was red with yellow Hawaiian flowers, and Amber's was red, and we definitely got our share of guys trying to pick us up going up the beach. We stopped off at one hotel where there looked like a lot going on and met a few guys from Virginia. We hung out with them for a while and got some beers and shots out of them...the beers were easy, but we each flashed our tits for the shots. They asked where we were heading that night and said they were going to be at Razzle's and that we should look for them there. When we left them we headed back toward our hotel feeling pretty good and managed to each get a few beers along with way back.

I offered to go grab lunch for everyone and left for a while to find us some stuff to eat. Along the way I stopped to chat with a few guys and flashed my tits a couple times. I also stopped back at the room to masturbate for my third time of the day. After lunch I decided to go out on my own for a little while and told my friends I'd meet them back at the rooms later so we could get dinner and get ready to go out for the night. I hung around the pool area of the hotel and stopped to get a drink and then started off up the beach. I met a bunch of guys on the way and couldn't even say how many times I got hit on. I was feeling pretty excited and daring from the drinking and constant horniness and flashed my tits a bunch of times along the way. At one point I even allowed a guy to grab my boobs and got another guy to give my ass a few hard smacks.

I wandered into a few hotels along the beach, checking in the pool area and having drinks bought for me a bunch of times. Finally at one hotel I found what I was looking for. Two guys were sitting near the pool watching girls walk by and talking to each other. From looking at them I kind of had a suspicion that they weren't exactly great at talking to women but when I sat and talked to them I knew my guess was right. They were both nice enough but were obviously extremely nervous talking to me and weren't sure what to say. I just tried to be friendly and not scare them too much but I had an agenda to carry out. Their names were Steve and Brian, they said, and they were both from New Jersey. They'd come down with a few other friends from school who were all out at the beach. I asked if they'd been meeting lots of hot girls down there and they both sort of looked around and said not really. Like I said before, I was feeling pretty excited and daring, so I decided now was a good time to start on another task for Sir Thanos. I asked the guys if they were staying in that hotel and when they said they were I asked if we could go up so I could check out the rooms. I said my friends and I had thought of staying there but ended up somewhere else but I wanted to see what the rooms were like in case we came back next year. It was a pretty bad lie, I know, but they didn't seem to notice. Or maybe they just didn't hear or care....a girl asked to go see their hotel room. I'm guessing I could have told them just about anything. We went up to the room and I pretended to look around a little bit and then told them I had to use their bathroom. Once in there I stripped off my bikini and stepped out into the room. They were sitting, talking and Steve had his back to me but Brian was facing me and almost choked and fell out of his chair. The Steve turned around and his eyes got all big and he just kind of stared. Let me tell you it was a pretty damn good feeling.

I felt like I was some super model or goddess or something standing there. I walked over toward them and bent down and gave Steve a big kiss and climbed up onto his lap. I grinded against him, giving him a bit of a lap dance and took his hands and put them on my boobs. He was still pretty nervous but started to loosen up and was squeezing my boobs and playing with my nipples. I stayed on him for a minute or two and then got up and went to Brian and gave him the same treatment. After grinding on him for a couple minutes I slid down Brian's body until I was kneeling in front of him and started to undo his shorts. I tugged them down and bent forward and gave his cock a nice long lick from base to tip. Then I started to suck him, licking his cock up and down, taking it all in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. At one point I looked back at Steve and kind of wiggled my ass at him, hoping to invite him to touch me, but I don't think he got the hint. I kept sucking on Brian though, bobbing my head up and down for a while but making sure he didn't cum. When I figured he couldn't take much more I sucked him harder and faster until he came in my mouth and I gulped it down. With him done and recovering, I turned to Steve and gave him the same attention, kneeling in front of him, yanking his shorts down and giving him a long blowjob. I kept licking and sucking him until he shot his cum down my throat too and then told the guys we should move to the bed.

I had to use my hands and mouth some more to get them hard again but when they were both ready, we took a couple condoms from their friend's stash. Brian went first and we started off in just a missionary position but I quickly got us moved around to doggie style and he gave me a nice hard fuck. I had my head down on the bed and rubbed my clit a little while he was fucking me. His cock wasn't huge, maybe about average size, and he was a little clumsy and nervous, but it felt good and it didn't take him very long before he came again. He rubbed my ass a little bit and squeezed it and pulled out and then Steve took his place. He had me doggie style too at first but after a couple minutes I got him onto his back and rode him while he played with my tits. He came pretty quickly too and I slid off of him and lay on the bed. I had my eyes closed but felt a couple hands on me and then a finger slip into my pussy and start playing with me. That was followed by a second and then he was fingering me quickly while the other guy was playing with my tits and sucking on my nipples. I knew I wasn't allowed to cum so even though it felt great, after a few minutes I faked an orgasm and collapsed against the bed.

I went into the bathroom to clean up a little and got dressed and when I came back out told the guys I had to get going. It was close to 4:30pm by then and I had to hurry to get back to the hotel to shower and everything for the night. They both were thanking me and said how incredible it had been and that their friends were never going to believe it. I let them take their pictures with me (again I felt like a celebrity or something) and said bye and then left. I went back to my hotel feeling very good aside from being even more sexually frustrated and still pretty horny, and went up to the room. Kate was already showering so I got my stuff together to get ready and waited for her to finish, then took a nice long hot shower, masterbating under the water. I dressed in a short black skirt and tight blue t-shirt that stops just above my bellybutton and met the others to head out.

We all went out for dinner and then wandered around the clubs for a while. We spent most of the night at Razzle's, dancing, drinking, and having a great time talking to people. After a few hours there though we were ready to leave and started back toward the hotel. We ran into 4 guys from the hotel next to ours that said they were going to be getting into the hot tub and asked if we wanted to join them. They were pretty cute so we all agreed and got changed and met them back down by the hot tub. It was tough to squeeze everyone into the tub so a few of us were just sitting on the edge but we were all joking around, talking. The guys were trying hard to hit on us, doing everything they could to get us loosened up around them. All five of us were pretty buzzed and in great moods so it didn't take much. After a while we all had our tops off. I think Claire's went first and then mine and Deb, Kate, and Amber weren't far behind.

Once our tops were off things kind of degenerated quickly. Guys started copping a feel, at first "accidentally" and then blatantly. People started pairing off, making out, groping. Amber took one of the guys back up to her room and Deb and another guy went up with them. Kate decided to head up to our room alone which left Claire and I with the other two guys. We went up to their rooms and the guy was all over me. He had my bikini bottoms off in no time and got his shorts off right after. We were kissing and groping and he kissed down my body, sucking on my nipples, moving down my stomach, kissed my inner thighs and then moved his tongue up over my pussy. He loved the fact I was totally shaved and smooth and started licking me, his tongue sliding in and out and then moving up and flicking across my clit. I was in heaven and hell all at once. Heaven because it felt sooooo damn good and hell because I was fighting not to cum. Finally I knew I was getting too close and had to make a decision so I faked an orgasm and inside was feeling totally frustrated and wanted to scream.

After that I rolled over and returned the favor to him, sucking his cock, swirling my tongue over it in my mouth, slurping up and down him. I sucked him until he came and then kept sucking for a while after, working to get him hard again. When he was ready he had me up on all fours on the bed and took me from behind. There was nothing sensual or soft about it, he fucked me hard. He lasted a while since he had been drinking and had already cum once, but finally I felt him start to tense up and he pulled out and shot his cum all over my ass and lower back. We both passed out after that and fell asleep naked in his bed. My first full day of Spring Break and I'd masturbated a bunch of times, flashed my tits to total strangers, had a 3some with two guys, and finished the day being fucked hard by another guy.