Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you can't! What about your-" she was interrupted by Josh tensing up and pushing inside her one last time. She neared her climax as Josh began to shoot ropes of his cum deep inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck, mom, I'm cumming!" he yelled, filling her up with his hot cum.

"Fuck it!" she screamed, beginning to orgasm on his cock as his potent seed shot deep inside her fertile womb. "Cum inside me, baby! Make me a mommy again!" She convulsed on his cock against the wall, her tight hole squeezing his enormous cock like a vise.

Josh continued to empy his balls deep inside his mother, his hot cum coating the walls of her pussy. His mother bucked against his body, losing herself in the mindshattering orgasm.

Josh pressed his lips to hers once again, shooting out the remainder of his hot seed into his mother's womb as she milked every last drop. He'd filled her completely to the brim with more cum than she'd ever felt before.

His mother broke the kiss once again, screaming out in delight as he finished pumping his cum deep inside her pussy. "Oh God! You're filling me up so much!" she yelled, coming down from her orgasm.

Josh, still holding his mother against the wall, once again picked her up and moved to the living room, his cock still inside her tight pussy. Weak from his orgasm, he got to the middle of the room and gently lowered towards the floor, setting his mother down onto her back on the cold hardwood.

Leah arched her back as she felt the coolness of the floor touch her naked body, breathing in sharply as Josh withdrew his cock from her cum filled womb. He collapsed next to her, rolling over and breathing heavily as he tried to recover.

His mother, finally recovering herself, could feel his still hot cum leaking out of her pussy and onto her leg. She rolled over onto her side, her hard nipples, tender from his abuse, pressing into his naked chest.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing!" she said, snuggling against his side, her hand roaming over his chest.

Josh looked down at her, bringing his arm around her body and cupping her ass as she leaned into him. "You're so fucking sexy, Mom." he said, looking at her body still with lust in his eyes.

"Thanks." she said, blushing. "I love you, baby." she whispered, leaning in to kiss him once more. She pressed her lips softly against his as his hand caressed her ass.

"I love you too, Mom." he replied as their lips parted. It was no longer the type of kiss a mother should be giving her son. It was a kiss between two lovers.

Josh's mother suddenly looked down, placing her hand over her womb, rubbing it slightly. "What are we gonna do about this? What if I get pregnant?" she asked, looking up.

"We'll figure it out. I'm sure you'll look even sexier when you're pregnant with my child." he said, grinning.

He pushed his mother onto her side, rolling over her and roughly groping her perfect breasts in his hands. He looked into her eyes as they kissed again, before they both heard the sound of a car pulling in the driveway.

"Oh shit!" Leah said, breaking the kiss and pushing Josh off of her. "Your father's home!" She quickly sat up, having a momentary freak out. "I have to go get dressed!"

Josh got up off of her, chuckling slightly at her franticness.

"Hey!" she said, punching him in the arm. "It's not funny! What if he sees us?" she said, turning away towards the door.

"I know. Go get dressed, we'll be fine." He said. He slapped her bare ass roughly, pushing her in the direction of the stairs, causing her to yelp in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"I'm still your mother, mister! You better start treating me like it!" she said, quickly running up the stairs.

"Yeah yeah, Mom, whatever." he said, watching her ass bounce up the steps. He could see some of his cum running down the inside of her leg.

His mother turned around at the top of the steps, speaking to him again: "You'd better get dressed! We can't have him seeing you too!"

Josh half listened, mostly staring at his mother's perky, gorgeous breasts. "Alright, mom. Go finish getting ready."

She turned again and disappeared into her room.

Josh, now snapping out of his staring, hurried to the kitchen to pick up his clothes. He grabbed everything and quickly darted to his room, closing the door and locking it just as his father opened the door to the house.

"Hi honey! I'm home!" he heared his father call from the kitchen. "Are you baking something?"

Josh quickly dressed in his room before opening the door to check in with his father. He walked into the kitchen as he heard his mother's door open upstairs behind him.

"Hey Dad." he said, entering the kitchen. His father was looking around for the two of them.

"Hey Josh. What are you doing here?" his father said, realizing he was supposed to be on the spring break trip.

"Tyler canceled on me at the last second. Looks like I'm spending the week here." Josh replied, nonchalantly.

"Ouch, bud, that sucks. I hope you'll be fine hanging out with just your mother and I this week. I'll actually be working a lot but at least you could spend some more time with her. I'm sure you'll figure out something to do." his father suggested.

"I'm sure we will." Josh said, just as his mother came up behind him.

"Hi baby!" his mother said, appearing in the kicthen, now dressed in tight yoga pants that showed off her ass and a thin tank top. She was still not wearing a bra.

She moved past Josh and hugged her husband, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Josh stared at her ass as she reached up to do so.

"Hey babe. Have you been doing some cooking?" Josh's father said, stepping away and looking around.

"Yeah just a little bit of baking, nothign special." she said, eyeing the apron she'd been wearing nothing under earlier that day.

"Did you help your mother in the kitchen at all?" he asked, looking towards Josh.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Josh replied, shooting his mother a sly grin. She looked away, blushing.

"Well anyway, I actually have something to tell you guys. Peter, my coworker as you both know, is apparently pretty ill. He was supposed to go to Chicago with the firm tomorrow, but since he can't go they want me to. So I'll be gone until the Wednesday after next, when all of our meetings are over."

"Really? That's such short notice!" Josh's mother suddenly said, looking surprised.

"I know. Sorry about that. I guess it'll just be you two for a week and a half. You guys should be able to do something fun over the break while I'm gone. Anyway, I leave tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna go take a shower and then pack." he said, turning towards the stairs.

"Alright hun. I'm gonna finish up here." Josh's mother replied.

Josh's father proceeded to talk up the stairs towards their room, disappearing up the 2nd level. With him out of sight, Josh turned to his mother.

Josh reached around his mother, cupping her ass and roughly squeezing her cheeks in his hands. He pulled her towards him and her hard nipples poked through the fabric of her tank top into his chest.

"Josh! We can't-" she tried to say, interrupted by Josh once again. He quickly pressed her lips to hers and groped her tight, round ass with his hands. She moaned in his mouth as they kissed passionately.

"It looks like we'll have a week off, just to ourselves." Josh said, breaking the kiss. He looked down at his mother's exquisite body with lust in his eyes.

His mother, now sure her husband was gone, relented this time. "I guess so. What do you want to do?" she asked, softly biting her lip.

Josh moved his hands from her ass to her perky breast, cupping it with one hand as he slid his other under the waistband of her yoga pants. He felt her shaved pussy, reaching down and lightly rubbing her pussy lips, still oozing with his cum.

"No panties? Someone's naughty." Josh said, grinning as he slowly teased his mother's wet slit with his hand. His mother gasped as he pushed one finger inside her wetness.

"Josh!" she said, gasping from the pleasure. "Be careful! Now what did you want to do this week?"

"Well for starters, I'm gonna fuck you every chance I get." Josh removed his hand from her dripping pussy, picking her up by the hips and placing her on the counter. He roughly pressed his mouth to hers, their tongues swirling together.

Josh's father left early the next morning, leaving him and his mother alone for the rest of the week. Josh and his mother fucked every chance they had, not worrying about things like birth control or the potential consequences. By the end of the week they seemed more like a young couple in love than mother and son.

Two and a half weeks later, Josh was sitting on his bed, watching TV, when his mother came into his room, holding something behind her back. She walked in, make sure they were alone, and closed the door.

"Guess what?" she said, smiling widely. "Good news!"

"What happened babe?" Josh said, getting up and walking towards his mother. She was wearing booty shorts and a tight top that showed off her round ass and perfect breasts.

His mother pulled out the item she was holding behind her back, revealing a pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant!" she yelped, squeeling with glee.

Josh looked at the pregnancy test and then back at his mother, briefly registering what she just told him. The test clearly showed a positive result. His mother was pregnant!

"That's great, mom!" he said, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. He looked into her eyes and their lips met as she kissed him lovingly. "I'm so happy for you!" he said, breaking the kiss.

"I couldn't be any more happy, Josh. I'm finally gonna be a mother again! I can't wait to have your child!" she said, placing her hand over her womb.

"Are you sure it's mine?" Josh said, hesitant.

"Yup!" she said, bubbling. "I haven't done anything with your father for weeks. It's definitely yours, baby."

Josh lit up, looking down at his mother's still flat belly. He placed his hand over her womb, rubbing it lightly. The thought of his mother's enlarged breasts and slight baby bump caused a stirring in his loins. His cock instantly began to harden.

"Man, you're gonna be so sexy when you're pregnant with our child. You're fucking gorgeous, mom."

His mother blushed, looking away. "Thanks, baby. I hope you'll still love me when my belly is all fat."

"Are you kidding me? I can't wait to see you carrying our child. I love you, mom." Josh said, reassuring her.

"I love you too, honey. Now what do you want to do today? Your father is still downstairs." she said, changing the subject.

"Well, first," Josh said, moving to the door and locking it, "I'm gonna fuck my sexy little slut of a mother, soon to be the mother of my child." Josh moved towards his mother, picking her up with both hands and setting her on the bed.

Josh squeezed her ass through the thin material of her shorts, and lightly putting pressure on her pussy, causing her to moan. He started unbuckling his trousers and taking off his shirt, pushing his mother further onto the bed. At the same time, his mother began to remove her shirt, pulling it completely off and exposing her exquisite breasts. Josh hungrily took one of her nipples into his mouth while his hands hooked the waistband of her shorts. He pulled them down, revealing no panties and her pink, shaved pussy.

"Naughty." Josh said, removing his mouth from her breast and grinning at his mother.

"Hurry up and fuck me already, baby." she replied, gasping in pleasure.

Josh lined up his manhood to his mother wetness and pushed deep inside his mother's pussy, filling up her pregnant womb with his cock.

12