Spring Break Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Carla swallows Ricky's cum.
2.9k words
4.45
28.1k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blow Job

Carla pressed her ear to the front door. Hearing nothing, she turned the handle, breath held against the fear of being seen by her friends. Thick drops of oil ran from her hair to her white tank top, turning the thin fabric translucent. Oil, in fact, covered the entirety of her body. It squished inside her shoes and pooled inside her shorts.

The house was empty. Must be at the beach, she assumed. Still, she rushed to the shower, pausing only long enough to grab a change of clothes. She stripped the oily clothing off her body while waiting for the water to get hot.

She found the face of a stranger in the mirror. Or, rather, her face wearing a stranger's expression. Her lips were wet and parted. Shiny locks of oiled hair fell across her face and eyes. She inhaled and watched her jaw quiver. What's wrong with me? she asked for what seemed the hundredth time.

She slipped a hand between her legs, fingers pressing firmly against her clit. The sensation brought her to her toes, knees so weak they nearly buckled. Her pussy dripped down her thighs, clit swollen and almost painful to the touch. She grasped the sink to keep from collapsing.

Her eyes snapped open in momentary sanity. Stop! the sane version of herself cried. Carla was no stranger to masturbation. What she had told Ricky about the frequency of her self-pleasure was true. But never had she masturbated to a fantasy of her own exploitation, let alone the reality of it.

Carla jerked back the curtain to switch the water from hot to cold. She wasted no time entering the frigid stream. Air whistled through her clenched teeth as the shock hit her. For a moment, the burning in her pussy was tamed.

She washed her hair, twice, then her body, shivering and breathless. When she could take the cold no more, she added heat. A third time, she washed, the oil finally giving up its hold on her hair. A subtle hum of arousal crept back with the growing warmth.

She closed her eyes and saw herself from the perspective of the cameras, her body slick and shiny with oil, on her knees and masturbating like a whore.

Her fingers found her clit. She thought of the way she had masturbated for Ricky and his cameras, about the shame she felt and feels now. It took only minutes to find release. It wasn't the all-consuming orgasm she had experienced in the studio, but it was enough to hold her over. The constant buzzing of her sex subsided with the spasms of her muscles.

<<<>>>

The boys, including Aaron, arrived just before nightfall. Apparently, he had sent Carla several messages she never saw and he acted irritated with her for not responding.

Carla had spent hours tanning on the beach and drinking with her friends. So, in her current state of inebriation, she didn't care at all that he was upset, which upset him even more.

"Let's go have some fun guys," he called out to Mike and Andy after turning away from Carla in a huff.

A minor argument ensued between the boys, which Carla did her best to ignore. When Aaron failed to convince his buddies to ditch their girlfriends, he left alone, though he never mentioned where.

At half past seven, Carla stopped drinking, which her friends protested. Loudly. She made the excuse she wasn't feeling well. By ten she was in bed. She overheard Jennifer assume that Aaron's swift departure had upset her. Good, she thought. That's better than the truth.

<<<>>>

Today, the studio differed only in the substitution of the wooden stool for a thick black cushion. For me to kneel on, Carla knew. Her face turned red in embarrassment, so strong was the sudden surge of arousal radiating from her sex.

What's wrong with you? she thought. A question she now asked so often it had become a mantra.

Ricky looked her up and down, appraising. He made a noise of disapproval. "Next time wear shoes," he said. "And socks."

Carla wore leather flip-flops because she thought they matched her soft pink summer dress better than shoes. The urge to protest swelled against her lips, but three days in, she knew the truth. Ricky owned her. "Okay."

"Yes, sir," he corrected, voice firm, eyes speaking the rest of his intent.

"Y-yes, sir," Carla said. She peeked at the cameras capturing the entirety of her submission.

"Obviously you're not wearing a bra," he said. "Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, good," Ricky said. "At least you're wearing something I can gag you with."

She looked up at him in defiance, realizing that until this moment, her eyes had been downcast, like a servant's. Like a slave's. Carla possessed enough self-awareness to marvel at how the intensity of her arousal mirrored the intensity of her humiliation. My God, I like being treated this way. Her defiance crumbled at the revelation, and she found herself looking at the wooden floor.

"Alright, you might as well take the flip-flops off. Just toss them to the side."

She obeyed.

Gesturing to the pad, "Kneel."

Again, she obeyed. The cushion was large enough that placing her knees in the center allowed only her toes to hang off the edge and touch the floor. Her bottom rested on her heels, thighs squeezed tight together.

Ricky circled around her. He took a few pictures, all the while Carla felt her panties soaking through.

"Knees apart, hands behind your back." he said. "Wider. Good. Now, take hold of your own elbows. Very good."

Her panties now peeked from beneath the pink cotton dress. Carla's heart raced, her palms sweating in anticipation. Ricky pinched one thin strap and pulled it down her shoulder, then the other. The dress now covered her breasts only because of the tension of fabric on flesh. Carla felt her nipples harden, felt the air against her soaking panties. Eyes on the floor, she saw her chest rising and falling ever quicker. Ricky ran his fingers through the soft curls of her hair. Carla closed her eyes and leaned in to his hand, realizing that this was the first time he had truly touched her.

Ricky tightened his grip on Carla's hair to point of discomfort, then, with a sharp yank, pulled a squeal of surprise and pain from her lips as he turned her face up to his. She fought the depraved urge to rub her clit. "You like this, don't you?" he asked.

Between breathless gasps for air. "Yes, sir."

Ricky pulled the dress down, exposing her nipples to the air. A bite of burning pain drew yet another squeal as Ricky pinched a nipple. He released her hair and pinched the other nipple too, so that he had both trapped between his fingers. "Look at me," he said. "I want to see your face."

She could only imagine her expression, face contorted in a depraved mixture of pain and ecstasy.

Carla sighed when he released her aching nipples. The rush of blood returning made her shudder. His hand caressed her cheek, found her chin and lips. He pushed his thumb into her mouth. "Suck."

She did, cheeks caving in as she obeyed. She tasted him with her tongue, sliding it across the digit. Ricky: Middle-aged, balding, over weight. Carla became aroused because of all the things she should have found disgusting. Like the way his skin tasted of sour sweat.

His thumb was gone. "Dress off," he said.

She pulled it up over her head and tossed it to the side. Only her white panties remained, although they were now soaked so completely as to render the crotch nearly translucent. She placed her hands behind her back, resuming her position.

"You spent some time in the sun," Ricky said. "I like the tan lines."

"Thank you," Carla said.

Disappointment in his look that made her fumble for her error. "Thank you, sir," he said, emphasizing her omission.

"I'm sorry, sir," she rushed to say. "Thank you, sir."

The disappointment didn't leave his face. "Tomorrow I'll punish you for every infraction you make today. Understand?"

A deep, shuddering breath. "Yes, sir."

"Good," he said. "Put your panties in your mouth.

She hesitated. The first boy to finger her had tried to make her suck his fingers clean. Carla had been disgusted enough to cut their date short. This would be so much worse. She stood up long enough to peel her panties off. She knelt back down and looked at the soaking cotton.

"Put them in your mouth," Ricky said, disappointment now laced with anger.

There was no other choice. Ricky ordered, she followed. That's how her meetings with him went. She stuffed her panties all the way into her mouth. She gagged once, but mostly for the mental expectation. While unpleasant, neither was it truly bad. The degradation though, the act of being made to do things she did not enjoy. . .

"Hands behind your back!" Ricky snapped.

"'orry, 'ir," she tried to say through the panties in her mouth. Carla removed her hand from her pussy and put it behind her back. When did I start masturbating?

"Why are you being so greedy?" he asked.

Carla shook her head, unable to speak coherent words.

"I let you cum yesterday. Do you really lack the self-control to wait a single day before your next orgasm?"

She couldn't look him in the eyes. He's right. The first thing I did when I got home was masturbate. What's happening to me?

"I'm waiting for an answer."

She shook her head again.

"Well, punishment comes tomorrow," he said, unzipping his pants, belt still buckled. "My pleasure comes today."

Carla's jaw quivered at the expectation of what was coming. Ricky pulled his cock from the opening of his pants. He was larger than any of Carla's boyfriends, but not as big as the porn stars she had seen, thank God.

He stepped toward her, his cock inches from her face. "Use your hand first."

Her body shivered as she closed her fingers around his shaft. He grunted in satisfaction. She held him in both hands. His cock hardened, and was now big enough that the head was still poking beyond both closed fists. Almost eight inches, she guessed.

Slowly, she stroked him, her grip squeezing precum from the tip. A thick drop of it beaded. Carla used her thumb to spread it along the head, lubricating her grip.

Ricky tilted her head up, then pressed his fingers into her mouth and removed her panties.

"Thank you, sir."

Silent, Ricky put his hand on the top of her head and directed her mouth onto his cock. She took the head between her lips, tasted salty precum.

She worked the head with her mouth and tongue, the shaft with her hands. Ricky's penis grew stiffer, larger. She imagined what it would feel like inside her. How it would stretch and penetrate.

"Just your mouth now," he said. Carla put her hands behind her back and bobbed on his cock. Trying to fit more inside her mouth.

Ricky gathered her hair and grasped it tight, pulled her head onto his cock, forcing it deep into her mouth. She gagged. "Deeper," he said, unsympathetic to her discomfort.

She could make it half way down his cock, no more. But Ricky was determined. Fist full of her hair, he pumped faster and rougher into her mouth until she was taking him to the very entrance of her throat. Saliva ran down her chin and to her chest.

The next thrust aimed deep. Carla felt the head squeeze past the tight muscles of her neck and enter her throat. Her hands sprang from behind her back and pushed at Ricky's thighs as she convulsed. He held her firm with both hands, now three-quarters of his length penetrating.

Finally, he pulled her head off his cock. A thick trail of spit escaped her lips, ran down her chin. She heaved for air. Ricky reached cupped the spit in his open palm, collecting it, then rubbed it roughly into her face. The humiliation would have been more than she could bear were it not for the arousal growing in proportion to her shame.

He shoved his cock back into her throat. Again, she convulsed, hands pushing desperately against his thighs. He pulled harder. Something in her throat let go and the full length of him slid painfully and completely inside.

Convulsions turned to panicked frenzy. She slapped at his thighs and tried to push him off. She made what noise she could, guttural grunts and groans. The strength of him was too great. "Hands behind your back!" he said.

It took several seconds for her to master the panic, but finally her hands were placed behind her back. Ricky threw her off his cock. She sucked air in, her whole body heaving, saliva now coating her face and chest, a thick line of it running all the way down to her pussy.

Ricky stroked himself while she recovered. "Touch yourself," he ordered.

Still gasping for lack of air, Carla obeyed, fingers pressing firmly against her clit. She groaned, her knees nearly snapping together, so sensitive had she become.

Ricky, cock still in his hand, shoved his balls into her mouth. She sucked and licked and worked hard to please him. I can't believe I like this.

She rubbed her sopping pussy. A moment later, Ricky was back inside her mouth. She had never been used like this before. Drool covering her face and body, a dick fucking her throat with no regard to her pleasure. Faster, she rubbed her pussy. She was so close!

Ricky again entered her mouth completely, and again the panic consumed her. Her hands squeezed hiss thighs, orgasm completely lost. Cruelly, he began to fuck her throat, pulling out only an inch or two before slamming into her again.

She couldn't breathe, wasn't strong enough to fight. She tried to scream against his dick but it came out as an unintelligible wretch.

At last, he pulled out. She was crying, even if the mess of her face hid it. She sucked in two heaving breaths of air, and then he was fucking her throat again. Too much, she screamed inside her head. I can't take it!

Two more breaths, and then the unbearable onslaught continued. "Good girl," he said, over and over. When at last he threw her off him she collapsed in a whimpering, heaving mess.

"Please, sir," she said, but Ricky was already pulling her back to her knees by her hair.

Face drawn close, he said, "I'm going to cum in your mouth. Don't miss a drop, and don't swallow until I tell you."

"Yes, sir." The words came from between wet gasps for air.

Ricky jerked himself until he was ready. "Open."

Carla opened her mouth and waited, head tilted back, on her knees. The first rope of cum landed deep in the back of her throat, making her gag. She fought to keep her mouth from closing. The second and third ropes were heavy, filling her mouth until her lips were quivering. The last two squirts of cum hit her chin and neck.

She couldn't stand the taste. Had never liked it and had never swallowed. The only cum she'd ever tasted was the first boy she gave a blowjob to. He hadn't warned her, and had laughed at her when she gagged.

From then on, Carla made it clear that if cum ever entered her mouth, it would be the last blowjob he received.

Except for Ricky, she thought. And you're going to let him do a lot more before this week is over.

The camera snapped from several angles as Carla fought to keep the cum inside her mouth. Ricky grabbed one of the video cameras and pointed it close to her face.

"Swallow," he said.

The volume was so great it took three swallows to get it down. She gagged on most of it and lost some down her chin. Ricky was quick to scoop it back into her mouth.

"Show me." More pictures. "Good girl."

Ricky left for several minutes. Carla sat, masturbating reflexively, no realizing what she was doing. When she did notice, she pursued, rather than deny. She was on the edge of orgasm when the door opened and she stopped, believing that Ricky would be angry if she gave herself release.

Ricky had cleaned up and changed clothes. He threw a towel at Carla. With shaking hands, she dried herself off. Her whole body was shivering in the air-conditioned room.

Ricky handed her a rolled-up wad of cash. "Do you know what tomorrow brings?"

Eyes downcast. "P-punishment."

Ricky nodded. "That's right. And, if you're a good girl, I'm going to fuck you, too."

Fuck me now! she wanted to scream. But she knew that would only add to her punishment.

Carla dressed, minus her still wet panties, and left. She counted the cash in her car. $2,000. She did the mental tally. $3,900! Half way there.

*****

Author's note:

To all my readers, I welcome and appreciate your feedback. Positive and negative. Grammatical and stylistic. Pacing and structure. Bring it all on. I have a lot to learn (my most advanced English class was English 101) and will take advice with humility.