Spring Break with Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forgot my bottoms." She said, frowning, then stood up on the seat so that everything above her knees was out of the water, and her pussy was directly in front of my face. I was about to get my wish, to touch her skin. I ran my hands up her thighs and under her waist band, pulling them back down slowly with my palms flat against her. I did it slowly to prolong the anticipation, and licked my lips again as the top of her tiny strip of pubic hair came into view. It seemed like hours before her slit came into view, and I could see the slick, shining proof that she was as turned on as I was. She stepped out of her bottoms, but did not sit down into the water again, she simply stood there and allowed me to look. Unable to resist any longer, I leaned forward and kissed the skin above her landing strip, running my hands up the back of her legs and over her perfect, round ass.

Finally, I tugged her down to stand in front of me, our naked bodies brushing against each other in the most sensitive areas. I wasn't sure Mark was still breathing, but I had other things on my mind at that moment. The sensation of Alexis' nipples touching mine was almost more than I could stand, but I didn't want it to stop, either.

"Truth or dare?" I whispered.

"Truth," she said.

"I think... I'm going to kiss you." I said, uttering a whole different kind of truth.

When our lips met, it was unlike anything I'd ever known. Kissing Mark was wonderful and erotic, but it's amazing how different a girl feels, and tastes. It started soft, just our lips getting to know each other. Then, Alexis parted her lips and I felt the tip of her tongue caress my lips, gently requesting entry, as her hands came up to rest on my hips. I reciprocated, parting my lips to let my tongue touch hers, mirroring her with my hands on her hips, but also pulling her a little closer to allow more contact. I felt the fine, curly hairs of her pussy tickling the shaved lips of mine. I felt her hands gently squeeze the skin of my hips. I felt her tongue touch mine in the softest, most electrifying kiss I would ever have. I was so close to orgasm that the slightest touch would've sent me over the edge, but there was still so many other things I wanted to do, and I wanted to do a lot more of this, too.

Mark was perfect, letting us have this moment uninterrupted. I'm sure it was at the point, if we'd been in a movie, that he would have been rewinding and playing it over and over again.

The kiss lasted forever, both of us feeling the need for more but neither of us being stupid enough to rush through this. It was torturously slow, starting with the tiny teasing contact, moving into a slightly more open, explorative dance of tongues, to a deep soul-kissing, taking ownership of each other's mouths, learning every curve, every texture. It was powerful, and both of us were winded and whimpering slightly by the time we dragged ourselves apart.

"I think," I said, out of breath, "we should go inside before we turn into prunes."

Alexis nodded, but didn't move away from me for a moment. Finally, we separated and stepped out of the water, Mark following. We picked up our drinks but didn't bother to get our clothes, and went into the house. Nobody said anything as I led them straight through the kitchen, living room, and up the stairs to the master bathroom, where I turned on the water in the huge double shower.

Yes, from water to water, I know, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to soap Alexis down, and I had a feeling neither of them would complain, either. Still, no one spoke as I stepped into the shower and gestured them both in after me. Mark dropped his shorts on the floor, finally releasing his cock, which was bigger and harder than I'd ever seen it. It almost looked painful. Alexis looked at him, but didn't say anything. I think she knew the theme of the evening and that Mark was really only a periphery character.

Lathering a bath sponge, I pulled Alexis under one of the shower heads and began to fulfill my wish to get my hands on her. She, apparently, had the same wish, because as soon as I started to rub her down, she scooped a big handful of soap off herself and returned the favor, her hands exploring my tits, neck, and stomach. Mark stood behind me under the other shower head, caressing my back and pressing his dick against my ass.

We kept stroking and caressing long after the water had rinsed us clean, but thus far had not reached the promised land. Mark stepped out of the shower before Alexis and I did, and went into the bedroom. Barely noticing, Alexis and I began making out again, our bodies crushed together for a long moment before we stopped and got out of the shower, toweling each other off both gently and hungrily all at once. Even though the wetness in my pussy had been showered off, you wouldn't have known it, because I was still so turned on that I was practically gushing. We stepped out of the bathroom and realized that Mark had left to light candles in the master bedroom, where there was, conveniently, a king-sized bed, big enough for all three of us.

Alexis took the reigns, then, and led me by the hand to the bed, where she laid me down, then stretched out beside me, leaning on her elbow so she could kiss me again while her other hand roamed over my chest, teasing my nipples. I was moaning into her kiss when her hand slipped down over my belly and spread my legs. She let one finger trace the lips of my pussy, then slid it straight up the middle where it landed on my clit. She rubbed a circle around it, the over it, then brought her hand up and stuck that finger right into her mouth, sucking my juices off of it.

"Hmm, that's pretty good." She said. Crawling over me, she kissed my neck, then my collarbone. Her tongue played across my skin, making me shudder, and I groaned as her mouth covered my nipple. She twirled her tongue around my nipple, then bit down slightly, making me cry out. But she didn't stay there long, she trailed kisses down my stomach, over my belly button, until she reached the spot that had been begging for attention for hours.

Mark settled in beside me. He'd been watching, but now he wanted to get involved, so he kissed me on the mouth while she kissed my hip bones and the inside of my thighs. Mark's hands caressed my tits while Alexis' hands sought out my pussy. She spread my pussy lips wide and ran her fingers up and down before sliding one inside me, then two. When her tongue touched me, I shuddered and had to stop myself from coming immediately, though I knew it wouldn't be long. She began moving her fingers in and out and caressing my clit with her tongue in the same rhythm.

Mark continued to stroke my nipples, kissing me deep and hard. My hand found his cock and started pumping, anxious to drive someone else as crazy as they were driving me.

I couldn't hold off long. Alexis was hitting all the right spots at the right times, and my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, crashing over me so hard I couldn't breath or make a sound. She kept licking and sucking all the way through it, until my voice found me and I screamed. She stopped and immediately lay atop me, kissing me and bringing me down slowly.

I was not ready to stop, however, because I desperately wanted to get a taste of her, so I flipped her over and returned the favor, starting with my mouth on hers, then down her body like she had done to me. When she spread her legs for me, I couldn't do anything but stare for a moment. I had never seen another girl's pussy so up close and personal before, much less swollen and wet like hers. She had only a small 'landing strip' of hair on top, the rest of it was shaved like mine. It looked so sexy and smelled so inviting that I finally understood why some guys liked to go down on girls. My tongue wouldn't wait another moment; I reached out and tasted her for the first time.

Alexis whimpered. Above me, Mark was finally touching her, tweaking her nipples while I explored her pussy, soft, hot, wet. I licked and sucked while I felt around with my fingers, dipping one into her hole, then out again. My fingertip found her little ass hole and teased it, which made her shake and jerk and cry out a little. I kept going anyway, because she certainly didn't seem to mind.

Mark got up and walked around to the end of the bed, where my ass was sticking up in the air while I ate my first pussy. I didn't realize until I felt his cock, now so hard and probably sore that he couldn't stand waiting any longer, slide right into my sopping wet cunt and start thrusting. I had gotten so worked up that I knew I would be on the verge of orgasm again soon, and I wanted to make Alexis and Mark both come at the same time I did. I knew if I could get Alexis there, I could get Mark to come any time, so I started working on her, focusing instead of just playing around.

I knew what felt good to me, so it was fair to assume it would work on her, as well. Before long I had three fingers buried deep inside her, rubbing her g-spot, my tongue working furiously on and around her clit. She was bucking and thrusting against my face, one hand buried in my hair. Mark was pounding me harder than he ever had before, and I knew I was on the verge. I pulled my tongue off her clit and used my finger instead, bringing my other hand around, soaking a finger with her juices, and slipped it into her ass. She gasped but I felt her pussy contracting on my fingers, which triggered my own orgasm.

"Mmm, baby, come on my face!" I said, and sure enough, she did, and Mark made that noise he makes, and the three of us came together in a once-in-a-lifetime shot. I sucked Alexis' clit into my mouth while she shuddered over and over. Mark slammed every last drop of his load into my own spasming hole clenched him tight.

All three of us collapsed onto the bed, panting, and fell asleep.

For a little while, at least.

12