Spring Fever

Story Info
Couple enjoys racy vacation.
4.3k words
4.25
58.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For reasons you will soon learn, Spring Break is my favorite time of year. It is a time my wife, Jill and I are allowed to get away together and leave the every day stress and strain of work, family, and a thousand other distractions behind and just enjoy being with each other. We typically choose a vacation location that offers warm weather, good golf, and nice restaurants.

This particular Spring Break was spent in Hilton Head, one of our favorite places to visit. The plans where for us to share a large condo with another couple from our home town, play different golf courses daily, and generally relax for the week.

Since we were going to spend the week with others, in order for Jill and I to have a few days alone we decided to leave a couple of days earlier than our friends and meet them when they arrived.

Jill and I were in our early forties at the time and although we had been married for over 20 years the anticipation of some quality time together was very exciting for us. For some reason we don't seem to get tired of being together. My personal reason is because I find Jill very attractive and after all of these years she is still very desirable. We both keep ourselves in good shape and try to take care of our bodies.

We have a history of enjoying pre-planned, romantic, encounters and role playing as opposed to routine quickies. This seems to keep our love life exciting so it was natural that I had been looking forward to this encounter for some time.

Jill is a Sunday School teacher and a well respected member of the community. Her appearance and demeanor is that of a very conservative woman without a hint of a vice. However, beneath the surface lives an entirely different being. On the rare occasion when she gets away from home and has a few drinks she undergoes a complete personality change. She becomes much more comfortable with her sexuality and even approaches open exhibitionism. Now, I'm not complaining because nothing excites me more than watching other men lust after her. Everyone likes having something that others want but can't have. This particular vacation had been planned for some time and the anticipation was really getting to me.

One of my greatest turn-ons for me is women in short, denim skirts, a fact that I, in passing related to Jill and she had acted upon by purchasing one, but had never let me see it. She said that she was saving it for a special night. I begged several times for her to try it on for me but she refused and I eventually forgot about it.

We arrived in Hilton Head Saturday afternoon and checked into the condo. Our friends weren't coming until Monday night so we had at least a couple of days alone. We decided to have dinner at a local Mexican restaurant we had visited and enjoyed on a previous trip. It was a large place, popular with both tourists and locals and famous for their marguerites.

Marguerites have a special effect on Jill and I felt obligated to suggest that maybe this would be a good time for her to try out her new skirt. I also indicated that it would be nice if she didn't wear any underwear, another of my weaknesses. She didn't respond directly to my wishes so I decided she probably wasn't in the mood. I didn't press the issue. I just took a shower, dressed for dinner, and watched TV while Jill got ready.

"My God," I said, when she came out of the bedroom. "You look fantastic." She had indeed worn the skirt and also a grey, knit top that was not overly tight but snug enough to reveal the tell-tale bumps of her ever prominent nipples. Jill has fantastic breasts. They are not large but perfectly formed and firm. Her nipples are pinkish tan and are particularly sensitive and stand up at the slightest hint of arousal. She looked very sexy and my only disappointment was that she was wearing panty hose and my heart was set on her being totally naked beneath the skirt but I didn't want to spoil her mood so I didn't say anything.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. The denim skirt was all that I had imagined. It was short, well above her knees and clung tightly to her hips and round butt. I was getting excited just looking at her and knowing that every man in the restaurant would notice her. That night, in that outfit she would put any 25 year old to shame. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her full on the mouth and asked if she would like to just stay home instead of going out.

"Oh no," she said, "We're going out and you will have plenty of time to think about what comes later."

I purposely walked behind Jill as we left the condo and walked across the parking lot to the car. I watched her firm butt move under the tight skirt and felt myself becoming aroused. I really wanted to reach out and cup her sweet ass in my hands. "Oh well," I thought, "In due time."

We arrived at the restaurant at about 8:00 PM and of course had to wait for a table so we sat at the bar and ordered a couple of marguerites. Jill was a little self-conscious about how she was dressed, afraid that someone she knew might see her in the short skirt and revealing top, but as she got into the drink she began to loosen up and enjoy the feeling of being a little risque. I leaned toward her and whispered in her ear. "Do you know that every man in her would like to get in your pants?"

"Really," she said, " Do you really think so?"

"Of course," I said, "Can't you tell they are all looking at you? Every one of them envies my right now." While she tried to appear embarrassed I could tell that she was really enjoying the attention.

By the time we finished our marguerites our table was available and we were seated and ordered another. We ordered dinner from a young, very attentive, waiter whose eyes never left Jill's breasts.

As we worked on our second large marguerite I noticed that while we were visiting, Jill was somewhat distracted. She kept looking over my shoulder and past me and as I talked she would simply nod in agreement or reply with a statement that didn't totally make sense. Finally I turned and looked behind me and spotted a family about three booths back and across the aisle. The man was seated facing our direction and opposite his wife. Their young daughter was seated next to him. I turned back to Jill and asked, "Are you flirting with that guy?"

"Just a little," she said, "He has a nice smile and seems interested in me." Of course he was interested in her. We walked right past him and his family on our way to our booth and he couldn't help but notice her shapely ass and great legs, enhanced by the short, tight skirt.

Jill was becoming visibly excited. I watched as she teased the poor guy unmercifully. She held the marguerite glass in both hands and seductively licked the salt from the rim with the tip of her pink tongue. She would smile at the guy, take a drink, and lick her lips. I could imagine the guy trying to carry on an intelligent conversation with his wife and help his daughter make choices with her meal while a beautiful, strange woman openly flirted with him.

"You know," I said, "If you hadn't worn any underwear I bet he could see up your skirt all the way to heaven.

"You could be right," she whispered, " Watch this." She slid her hips slightly to the left and forwards towards the edge of the booth seat. I couldn't see but I could imagine her legs parting enough to give the guy a good view of her shapely thighs and beyond. I turned again and caught him staring directly toward Jill's exposed legs. The little girl next to him was trying to get his attention but he was totally engrossed in watching Jill cross and uncross her legs.

All during dinner Jill ate very deliberately, opening her mouth farther than necessary to take a bite and chewing very seductively while watching the guy watch her. This whole scene was getting me very excited. I loved the idea that this guy could only imagine making love to my wife and he knew that I would get to actually do it.

We ordered another marguerite to share while we finished our meal. Jill leaned towards me and said, "The guys wife wants to go but he doesn't want to."

"Of course not," I told her, "He's afraid to stand up. He's probably hard as a rock."

Jill smiled and giggled. "You really think so?"

"Of course he is," I said, "I am and I've just been watching you tease him."

"Oh look," she said, "I think they're ordering dessert. I hope he orders a sopapilla," referring to another of our encounters (but that's another story).

Our attentive waiter returned yet again and cleared our table, all the while ogling Jill's breasts as they rose and fell with her slightly labored breathing.

"I leaned over the table towards Jill and said, "I bet your nipples are hard aren't they?"

"I don't know," she answered, "Let's find out." She put the tips of two fingers of her right hand into her glass of ice water. She leaned forward so no one but I could see what she was doing and slipped her hand under her knit top and teased first the right nipple then the left. She removed her hand from underneath her top and sat straight up pushing her chest forwards and said, "What do you think?" Her hard, elongated nipples were now clearly visible to anyone within 50 feet who cared to look. I wondered if the guy with his family could see them and if he was thinking how they would feel inside his mouth. I know I was.

"I've had enough," I said, "Let's go home."

"Ok," she said, "I'm ready." We slid out of the booth, I left the money and generous tip on the table and we walked down the aisle towards the exit and past the guy who my wife had pleasantly tormented. I followed Jill as we walked past him and I know he was sad that he probably would never see her again except in his dreams and fantasies.

We left the restaurant and walked across the parking lot to our car. "Look," Jill said, "He can still see us." The man was looking out the window next to his booth.

"We might as well give him something to remember us by," I said as I pulled Jill into my arms and kissed her passionately. At that time I wanted her so much I couldn't stand it. I slipped my tongue between her lips and searched the inside of her mouth. I turned her until her back was to the restaurant and slid my right hand down to roam over her shapely ass. As I pulled her hips tightly against mine and rubbed my hardness against her I looked in the restaurant window and saw the guy watching our every move. Of course about 50 other people were also enjoying the show. "Let's go," I groaned, and I opened the door to let her in.

I slid in next to her and closed the door but before I could start the engine she said, "Wait, I want to show you something. Remember when you said that guy could see all the way to heaven if I hadn't worn underwear?"

She leaned across the seat and pressed her open mouth against mine and slid her tongue deep inside my mouth. She grasped my left hand in her right one and placed it on the inside of her left knee. She moved it slowly upward along her supple legs to the juncture of her thighs. "Oh wow," I moaned as my finger tips touched the wispy pubic hairs on top of her mound then down to the warm moistness of her womanhood. I realized that she had cut the crotch out of her panty hose and had indeed gone without underwear. I now knew why the guy in the restaurant was so smitten. All the time he was trying to eat dinner, Jill was teasing him with her eyes and mouth as well as showing him her lovely pussy.

I slid the tip of my finger up and down the length of her extremely wet slit a couple of times and realized that her plump pussy lips were totally smooth. She must have shaved just for this occasion. I found her tiny, erect clit at the top of her slick lips and stroked it a few times. My middle finger then slipped between the lips and half way into her tight, seething, cunt. "Oh Yes," she moaned, as she raised her hips trying to force my finger deeper inside her.

"Oh no," I said, "You have to wait." I then removed my hand, started the car, and headed home. We talked all the way home about the guy and what she had done to him.

"Well," I said, " I bet his wife gets lucky tonight. He'll be thinking of you but she will definitely get the benefit."

"That's right," laughed Jill, "She really owes me doesn't she?"

I pulled the car into the condo parking lot, walked around to open Jill's door, and extended my hand to help her out. She slid out of the car into my arms and pressed her lips to mine. The tip of her tongue teased my lips and just as I was about to return the kiss she pulled away. "Meet you inside," she said.

I followed her to the door, unlocked it, and let her enter ahead of me. I closed the door behind me and before I could turn on the light I felt her body press against my back and her arms encircle my waist. I felt her hard nipples against my back even through the fabric her top and my shirt. Her hands moved up my chest then down to my waist. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it out of my pants. Her fingers teased and pinched at my sensitive nipples then began to fumble with my belt trying to open the buckle but I was not ready.

I wanted to torment her like she had the guy in the restaurant. I turned to face her and took her face between my hands. "MY God I want you," I said, and I covered her mouth with mine and slid my tongue deep inside to find hers. I sucked her tongue inside my mouth and stroked her breast through the knit top, squeezing the turgid nipple. I felt her sharp pubic bone press against my upper thigh as I ground my hard cock against her tummy.

"You were really nasty tonight weren't you," I said? "You teased that poor guy something awful. You enjoyed turning him on didn't you?"

"Oh yes," she moaned, "I loved it. It's exciting to know I can give a complete stranger a hard-on while he's sitting with his wife."

"I bet you're really wet right now aren't you," I said.

"Why don't you find out for yourself," she replied as she backed towards the large couch pulling me with her. Our eyes adjusted to the darkness and enough light from outside filtered through the windows to allow us to see.

Jill kicked her shoes off, stepped on the couch seat, and sat on top of the backrest with her back against the wall. I half knelt and half stood between her legs which were parted only as far as her skirt would allow. I kissed her again and our tongues explored each others mouth. My right hand slid beneath her knit top and cupped under her left breast. My thumb grazed the peak of her long, hard nipple. My other hand slipped beneath her top and squeezed her other breast. I took both nipples between my thumb and forefinger and gently rolled them. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned against my open mouth, "Squeeze my nipples. I want you so bad. Please squeeze them." I complied with her request and pinched them harder until I felt her slightly flinch from the pain.

I broke our kiss and grasped the waist of her top and slowly pulled it off, over her head, exposing her beautiful, firm breasts. I bent to take first one engorged nipple then the other inside my mouth. "Suck me darling," she moaned. "Suck my nipples. They hurt sooo bad. Suck them hard." I continued to work first on one then the other while my hands moved to the outside of her legs and slid beneath her tight skirt and slowly forced it upward towards her full hips. She raised her hips slightly to allow the skirt to bunch around her waist. I placed my hands on her knees and gently pressed them apart allowing me to see what I had been imagining all night.

The entire crotch panel of her panty hose had been removed and nestled between her shapely, slim thighs was the swollen, moist pussy she had exhibited to the stranger in the restaurant. The top was covered with soft, downy, brown hair but the rest was clean shaven and totally bare.

I knelt on the couch and kissed the inside of each knee and slowly began to work my way upward. My tongue teased the hollow next to her full pussy lips, teasing her, making her hips move trying to place my tongue against her wet pussy.

"What do you want," I asked? "What do you want me to do?" "Touch me," she begged. "Please touch me with your tongue. Eat me darling. Please eat me."

My hands slipped beneath her firm, full ass encased in the tight panty hose and pulled her hips towards my mouth. My thumbs pressed against the swollen outer lips of her pussy causing it to open like a blooming flower. I placed my lips against it and let my tongue stroke the honey coated slit from bottom to top then back again. Her hips bucked upward against my face and I forced my tongue deeply inside her clasping cunt.

"Ohhhhhh my God," she cried, "Yessss, do it harder, deeper, eat me, eat me." My tongue found and teased the hard nub at the top of the moist slit. I licked and sucked the erect little clit until I brought her to a screaming orgasm. I removed my mouth from her steaming cunt and kissed her on the mouth letting her taste her own nectar from my lips.

She slid down the back of the couch to sit on the seat as I stood between her open legs. I now allowed her to unbuckle my belt and slide my slacks down my legs and off. I removed my shoes and socks, pulled off my shirt, and stood before her in only my shorts. She grasped the waist band and pulled them down my thighs. My throbbing cock stood straight out at her begging for attention.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I felt the warm, moist hand wrap around the thick, 10 inch, (it's my story and I can tell it like I want) shaft and slowly pump up and down the length of it. Jill is an expert at using her hands. She brings me to the brink of orgasm then always knows when to stop, making me crazy with excitement. She encircled my giant shaft with both hands and slowly bent her head forward, opening her mouth wide and slipping her lips over the giant (I said it's my story) mushroom shaped head. I felt her tongue move around the sensitive head as her hands pumped up and down the pulsing shaft.

I was about three strokes away from coming when she stopped stroking me with her hands. Just as my nearing orgasm subsided, Jill's mouth opened even wider and slid down my aching cock taking half of the 10 inches. I felt the giant head bump against the back of her throat as she attempted to swallow even more of the raging hard-on. Again I was on the very edge of orgasm when I grabbed her hair and pulled my thick cock from the sweet confines of her mouth.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said, as I picked her up and carried her through the door and deposited her on the bed. She lay on her back with legs apart and her denim skirt still bunched around her waist. I knelt between her thighs, placed my mouth on her open pussy and quickly slipped my tongue inside then retreated. I gripped the waist of her panty hose and pulled them down and off her legs.

I again moved between her parted legs. My hands found and stroked her heaving breasts and my fingers pulled at the blood engorged nipples. Her hand found my giant cock and guided it to her warm, wet, womanhood. She slid the pulsing head up and down the well oiled, open slit then placed it at her tight opening. I rocked my hips slowly forward until the head found it's way inside the hot, sweetness of her hungry cunt. Her legs opened wider to accommodate the giant cock as it slowly found it's way inside her slim body.

"Ohhhhh yesssss," Jill screamed, " Do it darling. Fuck me. Please fuck me. I hurt so bad. God I need it so bad. Fuck me. Fuck me." Each thrust of my hips drove my hard cock deeper and deeper into the recesses of her clasping cunt and against her womb. Her hips bucked against mine. It was no longer just the act of making love. We turned into lusting, sweating animals caught up in the throes of pure fucking for pleasures sake.

"I'm going to come," she moaned. "I'm going to come now. Fuck me. Fuck me, harder, harder," she screamed as she reached the peak of orgasm. Her hips rose up against me and her cunt gripped my cock and held it deep inside her. I held her tightly as her orgasm subsided.

12