Spring Fever Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian couple may have a lot more waiting.
1.5k words
3.94
57.9k
21
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madhukar
madhukar
42 Followers

"Swati working this weekend again."

Swati shouted back, still brushing her teeth "not this week, I've asked everyone to take rest before the big day next month."

My wife of 16 years, Swati is a project manager in a software company. She is often required to work over the week-ends to meet project deadlines.

Turning her back to me, she unrolled her sari and took it off leaving her in petticoat and blouse. Even after years of marriage Swati's undressing was never lost on me. She picked out a nightie from the wardrobe. At 39 she was no longer hour-glass intact, rather she had put just a few inches at the right places to make her very desirable. She oozed sensuality and that was not lost on her. She walked into the bathroom in petticoat and blouse.

She changed into her flimsy nightie sending my imagination at high gear. This was usually her signal that she may be wanting something tonight. I've changed into my kurta-pajama and get into the bed and waited for her to join. She had a smile on her face when she got inside the covers

"Uma called me this afternoon and she has invited us over on saturday. Their kids are away to Baroda to her parents."

"Anything special." I asked. I was always eager to meet Keshav and Uma Mittal.

"We had been planning a weekend together for a long time. Now that I had a week-end with no work, she was quick to invite us over."

Swati and Uma were bosom buddies. I suspected that Swati had a little soft-corner for Keshav. She had never said anything, but whenever there was an opportunity to meet the Mittals, she would be in her effervescent best.

Now in her mating nightie, she was at her sensous best. "Weekend with mittals would be fun," I said. As my hand moved across and caressed her bare arm. She turned towards me. Moved her leg towards me caressed my leg. "you sound very eager, Arun." Her eyes mocking me, as if I had something with Uma. Of course there was nothing. She enjoyed teasing me.

"You of course are not." I teased back. As my hands brushed her ample breasts. Swati loved being touched on her breasts. They were not big just a regular 34c, but very receptive to touch.

As my hand moves over her breast, I could sense her nipple get firm under her nightie. She placed her hand over mine, encouraging me. I had her breast in my left hand, as I start to knead. She had firm breasts that love being played with.

Swati rolled over. Her body aligned to mine. She moved her lips to mine. Swati is usually not given to take initiative in love-making, but today she wanted me. Her tongue penetrating my lips, as she pulled my head closer.

Tongues intertwined, I started sucking her tongue. Took a quick bite at her lower lips. Heard her moan. She pushed the tongue back inviting me to reciprocate. She wanted to suck my tongue back in return. It was wet with saliva flowing over.

I pulled her closer. My hard penis poking into her thigh with her nightie and my pajamas blocking the way. My hands again reach out for her breasts. The nipples hardened and wanting attention. Swati moved her lower body between my legs. She moved herself against my penis wanting to get as close as she could.

"Arun.." she moaned in my ear.

My hands moved below her nightie pulled it up. She was not wearing any panties tonight. I reached up to her breasts. She shivers as my hand touched her nipples. She pressed her hand on mine wanting to touched.

"Arun, yes, yes." Wanting me to speed up the pace. Her other hand reached down between our bodies. She placed it flat on my swollen penis and wrapped her fingers around. My pajamas still in the way.

I bit her lower lips. "ooohhh," she cried in lust. My other hand was searching between her legs.

"mmmmm," I moaned. She was shaved today. Around once in couple of months. "you are all ready..love," I whispered in her ears.

"ummm.." she grunted back. Caressing my cock and then giving it a squeeze. The matter was getting urgent. With me suckling her nipples, she bit me ear. She wanted something quick tonight.

I moved my nose downwards towards her navel, giving a kiss in her relatively small stomach. My hand on her thigh. She opened them to me. Her hand pushing my head downwards between her legs. The place a man would do anything to be at. My lower body moving towards her face, as I kissed her shave womanhood. She moved involuntarily pushing her lower body to me.

As my nose reached and reached her slit. Her inner lips were almost hidden between her outer lips. I inhaled and the erotic womanly aroma filtered in. Making me press my lips to her wet pussy lips. She had been oozing and her pussy was swollen.

"Yes. yes." she cried. Clamping my head between her thighs. Pushing her torso up.

Caressing my cock, she pulled the string of my pajama and pushed them down. My cock lining up to her face. I could feel her holding my balls and then she kissed my swollen cock-tip. I was oozing precum. She was licking now. I put my hand on the back of her head, encouraging her further. She did not need any. She opened her swollen lips and kissed my glans, and allowes a little inside her mouth. I was berserk.

My response was to push my tongue into her slit, and open her cunt up. Licking the juices and caressing the swollen little dot.

Now she had half of my cock inside her mouth. Her mouth was fully distended. She moved her head back and forth. Trying hard not to hurt me with her teeth. Though she was not very successful. She massaged my balls.

We turned over in the bed with her on top of me. She straightened her leg in lust and then pulled back. Then clasped my head viced between her thighs.

Both of us had grown up in middle class families, where using any sexual words is taboo. We found it hard to use any in the bed as well. We had over period of time words evolved words.

"Arun.. nahin," ("Arun.. no") not meaning anything. Moving her torso against my face. Juices mixed with my saliva that smeared her vaginal surrounding and my face. My tongue going in deep, I pressed my index finger on the bud. She whimpered. "Don't." I did some more. She tightened my head, almost suffocating me.

"Nahin... nahin." ("Don't Don't"). She cried. Her body buckling. I could feel her orgasm building. She was trashing her legs and body heaving.

"Mujhe bhar do." ("Fill me") she cried in her sexual frenzy. Her arms around my torso directing my movement as her mouth sucked me like a lollipop.

"Main aane wala hun." ("I am about to come"), I warned her as I renewed licking her swollen vagina and my fingers tried to also worked. She moaned. It was hard to hold her. "Swati," I cried wanting to warn her as my balls moved up with need to spill became urgent. "Swati." She tightened her vice around my head. I could hardly breath.

She was oblivious to my warnings. My cock was tightly fitting her mouth as she used her hand to stroke the base of my cock. Without warning my cock spurted. I wanted to warn her. But she had held me voiceless. The first one went straight into her mouth before she could realize what was happening. She pulled me out, but not before she got the second one on her lips, nose and below her eyes. She moved and the third and subsequent ones landed on her chin, neck and breasts. She cried aloud "Bharrr do." ("fill me.."). The world was coming to an end.

I was unable to breath as she tightened her hold as never before and pushed her torso into my mouth. The my tongue deep in her womanhood, spilling juices. I hastened the pace of my tongue up and down her slit, with my lips sealed with pussy lips. Frantic she caught my hair in her fingers and tried to pull me off her as she reached her crescendo and could not take anymore.

"mattt karo." (don't do that).

Our bodies heaving. Loud breath as we held each other. My head snuggled to her wet thighs. We were both top of the world catching breath. She gave me a nudge, wanting me to face her. I was wet with the pussy oozings at several places and brought my face close to her. I could see my semen dripping from her lips and at many places on her face. I could see dribbles on your heaving breast.

I moved my face close to Swati to kiss her. She pushed my away. She would never let me kiss her ever after I have been at her pussy. She let me hug her close as the sticky juices bound us together. I pulled her nightie from the corner and wiped the semen from both of us. We rested, snuggled together.

Not aware what the next two days had in store for us.

madhukar
madhukar
42 Followers