Spring Has Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes"

" You like to get fucked, don't you?"

"Yes".

"Yes, what"'

"Yes , I like to get fucked". She was getting wetter and wetter. I have no idea if here eyes are open or closed, as the glasses are too dark; but her pussy was responding like she was very horny.

"Maybe I will fuck your pussy?" "You have a fantastic pussy."

"Yes I have a fantastic pussy".

"Maybe afterwards in the ass!"

Since I started to fuck her in the ass a while back it has become a regular thing now. I know she likes it but she will not say so.

There is a small line up of cars behind me, but they cannot see anything. The cars approaching us cannot see too too much. The trucks on the other hand, if they look can see my wife's exposed tits and her legs spread as I finger her juicy pussy and rub her clit, while her head is laid back. They cannot hear the slop slop sound of her juices running all over my hand.

We drive like this for a while. Her blouse unbuttoned wide open, her skirt up to her waist, spread wide and her shaved pussy in plain sight.

I see ahead there is a 4 way stop sign and a tracker trailer unit is coming the facing direction. Slowly I begin to slowdown for the stop. I get to the stop sign almost at the same time as the truck. Now I have automatic so I need only hand to drive. But I take my hand away from her soaked pussy and place it on her knee to look left and right. I keep my hand on her knee and make sure she is spread wide for the truck driver to see, as he slowly starts off crossing the intersection.

" You have a fantastic cunt. It is nice and wet and shaved smooth. Isn't it?"

"Yes".

"Yes, you have a fantastic cunt"

Yes I have a fantastic cunt" She knows I am playing with her cunt and maybe the truck driver can see, but it this point she does not care, she is very horny and I want to keep her that way. Using more vulgar language keeps the edge.

The truck and us we move through the intersection. If the driver did see her he was blind. I wanted him to see her. I get rock hard thinking about displaying her.

"And you like getting fucked."

"Yes. I like it when you fuck me".

"Can I fuck you at any time and any place?".

"Yes."

"Maybe I will fuck you on the beach in the middle of the day, in Mexico, when we go?. I would like that."

A big smile on her face "If you want to."

Great answer. Now that is something that will happen. We have gone to a little place in Mexico last year. Where it is topless at the hotel pool but the beach which is private is clothing optional. So we go there everyday and lay on sleepers under a canopy, all day in the nude and drink beer and margaritas.

We drive the rest of the home like this. My playing a little with her pussy but not too much. Just enough to keep her excited but not to come off.

Finally we get home. The little buzz from wine is there. I pull into the garage and close the automatic door. We enter the house. I head for the kitchen to get a new bottle of wine from the cupboard, to keep up the momentum; while she goes up stairs to the bedroom. By the time I have opened the bottle and gathered some glasses I head up stairs and get to the bedroom, she has striped out of her clothes and is wearing just her highest stilettos.

We have a pair of chairs facing each other in the bedroom and a small table, next to the patio doors. Place the wine bottle and glasses on the table. By now I am only wearing my thong. I pour the wine as we sit down.

"God that is fun going to the pub. My cock gets really excited when we do this. You are so erotic I want to fuck you like nothing else mattered". Carli's face lights up and draws a huge smile.

"Show me your pussy".

She spreads her legs and places one leg over the left arm rest and the other she places on the arm rest on my chair. No care in the world. She is sexed up and proudly shows that soft smooth wet pussy.

I reach over and massage her clit some more making sure it stays hard.

"Come on now lets get that cunt of yours all wet". At which point she slides lower in the chair to move her pussy forward and closer to me.

After a few minutes I remove my hand to take a drink of wine; but I replace my hand with my foot. I use my big toe to massage her clit slowly. She is getting into the zone. Her hips are pushing forward against my foot. She pushes her cunt hard against my foot increasing the pressure on her clit. I can feel it is as hard as my cock. I rub her clit left to right back and forth. Her face and movements tell me she is building towards orgasm.

Watching her, I have my hard cock in my hand. Stoking slowly.

She has drank her glass of wine, so I refill it.

Her body is responding more to my foot, she is moving her hips to the rhythm she is getting close, she wants to come after all this build up. The eyes are getting glassy and small. The body is taking it all in. Her nipples are like stiff and pointy. She wants to come to a climax.

"I think you are a horny. Are you horny?"

"Yes."

"Are you very horny?"

"Yes"

"Are you a horny bitch?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I am a very horny bitch"

" Yes I think you are. I like it when you are a horny bitch. Its make me want to fuck you harder and harder" 'You like to get fucked hard."

"Yes, fuck me hard, fuck me hard."

" Are you my whore, who wants to get fucked hard?"

"Fuck me hard, fuck me." Her hips keep pressing hard against my foot as her cunt is seeping fluids. It is sloshing in juice.

I remove my foot and shove 3 fingers up her cunt and reach for her g-spot while my thumb massages her clit for all it is worth. I keep my fingers moving into her flowing cunt juices until her whole body shutters into huge twitching orgasm, then goes limp.

I pull my hand out of her soaked pussy, and stoke my cock. My wife sits there a minute, breathing enjoying her orgasm. Job well done, I think.

Then Carli gets up from the chair on wobbly legs weak from the orgasm and maybe the wine. She goes to the bed and gets on all fours. Ah, now she wants to be fucked in the ass. Carli keeps herself very clean. She purges her system often.

So I lube up my cock which is now hard as a rock , and slowly penetrate her ass. She is tight at first so I have to go slowly. A few slow strokes then slowly shove my 8 inch cock all the way in.

Slowly her hole stretches around by cock and I begin to give her a steady fuck. Slowly almost pull out then shove it in all the way again. She wants it deeper her her ass is pushing towards me. She wants it harder. I pick up the pace. I fuck her like this for 5 minutes. Then I pull out of her and turn her over. I spread her legs as far as they go and begin to fuck her pussy. I pound her sloppy wet pussy for 5 minutes. She is moaning. Hyper-ventilating as her cunt is being pounded over and over. My cock is hard as rock but coated with her juices. My balls are soaked from her juices, but I continue to pound away. My cock head wants to fuck her more and more.

I pull her ass up and place it on a pillow. Now I enter her ass from the front. Her ass muscles is still lose and it is easy to enter her.

I fuck her ass for a little, the pull out and enter her pussy. I repeat this again and again. Enter her cunt than her ass then her cunt than her ass then her cunt.

My dick is hard but not getting enough. I fuck her ass then her cunt. then I pull out of her cunt. Then I turn her over again and and ram her ass hard. Finally my cock is numb from fucking and I come in her ass. I release a full load of cum inside her.

I am spent. But I don't pull out of her ass. I just lay there on her back with my cock in her ass. After a few minutes I withdraw from her ass and get up. She is laying face down on the bed completely exhausted, sweaty, she begins to fall asleep. Her ass is still facing up resting on the pillow, legs spread wide. I shove my thump into her ass and two fingers in her cunt to see if she has anymore energy; but this time she just moans a little but never moves.

I am tired but I need to do a few odd chores. I decide to do groceries as that will wake up from the wine, as it involves a good walk inside the store.

I got dressed. I didn't put on underwear as my cock is feels much better if it is less restricted. It also takes it 5 minutes before it gets back normal non-engorged size.

The grocery store is only 5 minutes away. It is big store superstore so it will take an hour by the time I'm finished. Walking around is good for the circulation and also to see what the women in the store look like.

I really enjoyed that fuck and my cock head is just resting, but it is not asleep. Nothing wrong with looking at other women, if you do not intend to screw them. In fact looking at them and realizing what a great afternoon adventure we had, make me appreciate Carli so much more. It strengthens our relationship immeasurably. No need to bang someone else when you get great action at home!

Get back home about an hour later and pack away the groceries. Carli is asleep. By now I am hungry and want to sleep.

12