Spring Mountain Convertible Drive

Story Info
First ride in the new sports convertible heats up.
2.1k words
3.71
14.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drive along the Alps highway in our sports car. The skies are radiant blue, contrasting with the last of the white snowcapped peaks. Spring is in the air as flowers blossom, trees radiate perfect shades of green. I have the pleasure of driving along with my gorgeous girlfriend/playmate Justine. She is an athletic build, 5'8" and traffic halting beautiful. She is wearing a very loose spring dress that comes half way down her silky smooth thighs. The top is down on the convertible and her hair blows gently in the breeze as we leisurely wind our way. As the wind puffs into the car on this warm spring day, her dress luffs and it is clear she is not wearing a bra over her perfectly pert breasts. I imagine what else she is not wearing.

In the excitement of the first day out in the car this spring, we are both all smiles. The smells, sights, sounds are all heightening our pleasure. I see her hands roaming over her thighs. She moves them up and down her upper legs, over her hips, and stretches them high above her head. This brings her sundress even further up her thighs. Her legs are slightly parted, and I am getting very hard thinking about what I would like to be doing to her right now, if not driving.

She turns to me and says, "Honey, I am feeling gooooood. Thank you so much for suggesting the ride in your new sports car. It is making me so horny with the car and the weather. I love our trip starting ideally. With the top down I think I need to apply some sun screen baby."

She pulls out her sunscreen and starts applying to her arms. She has poured on a lot of lotion and just starts lathering herself with protection. Both arms are working over each other in slow, careful motions. She rubs up her neck, covering her face, and slides both hands down each side of her neck. As she slides her hands over her shoulders she catches the shoulder straps on her dress and pushes them over, falling down the sides of her arms. She pulls each arm out and runs her hands over her upper chest. I am getting very distracted by where she seems to be taking this.

She squirts more lotion onto her upper chest, above her breasts. Her hands rub it in and slide down, into her dress, pressing it down. Her dress catches on her hardening nipples and pops free as it drops below her breasts, freeing them for the sun to illuminate. She is rubbing her hands across her nipples, around her breasts, back and forth across each breast, alternating hands. Sensuous moans are starting to reverberate from deep within her.

She turns to face me in her seat and sits back against the door. Her legs come up and fold slightly to either side. She is facing me with her legs spread apart and I now have a clear view at her perfectly shaved pussy greeting me in full sunshine. She lifts her right leg and draws a long line of lotion down the length of her calf and inner thigh. She runs the bead of lotion all the way up to the top inside of her thigh and starts rubbing it in. Starting from her toes, she does circular motions with each hand down her leg, over her knee and up her thigh. She slides her lotion covered hands up the inside of her thigh and around her now glistening pussy lips.

Folding her right leg in, she extends her left and rests her foot next to my head on the seat. She runs another long bead of sun lotion down her left leg, right up to her pussy. Repeating her rubbing motion, moaning all the way down her leg, she arrives at her pussy with both hands. Circling her hands around her pussy, she looks right into my eyes and licks her lips with lust.

Her breasts are slick with lotion. Her pussy is glistening in the sunlight beating down on her in the open air.

I move my right hand over and it slides up her right leg.

She takes her time and caresses her pussy lips with each hand. Each finger takes it's time sliding up and around her swollen pussy lips. She moves her hands up her hips and across her belly, sliding them across her breasts. Her nipples are bursting. She has the greatest, perfectly sized nipples. Her fingers pinch both her nipples and rotate her fingertips in circles.

She cups first one of her 36c breasts with one hand and lifts the nipple towards her mouth. She licks the nipple and circles her tongue around the areola and then repeats with the other breast. She repeats, and ends with sucking her finger into her mouth and swirling her tongue around her finger.

She now moves her hands down to her pussy lips and starts sliding a slick finger into her pussy. She spreads her legs wider and starts moaning. I can see her pussy starting to shine with her juices. She reaches one finger in, slides it out, and licks it into her mouth. She repeats with the other hand. She pushes her hips up further, sliding her hands underneath and is literally offering me her pussy.

I can't take it anymore. My pants are about to burst from my arousal. I see a one car pullout and swing into the spot. The pullout overlooks the entire valley and I can see the road winding all the way down the valley the way we just came. There is nobody else on the road at this time during the week. I drop it in park and immediately lean over to my right, grabbing her hips with my hands and bury my face in her pussy. She just moans and squeals with delight. I rub my face in her pussy. Taste her juices. Slide my tongue in her dripping hole. Her sweet aroma now covers my face.

I can feel her butt clenching under my hands, pushing even further forward, humping my face with her pussy. It is so delicious. I rub my hands around her ass and over her pussy. I make sure I get them both covered in thick pussy juice before I slide them up her body and over her breasts. Devouring her pussy as my hands move.

She pulls each leg behind her head and presses her hands down into her hamstrings. I can feel her pressing her pussy up as her hands press down and around her glistening, yearning pussy. I tickle my hands down her belly to her pussy. Rubbing each hand across her pussy with her hands there gets them thoroughly covered in slick juices. Our fingers entwine as we simultaneously rub our fingers across her slippery pussy. Sliding them back up her belly I press them both into her breasts, rubbing my slick fingers over her taught nipples.

I am bathing my face in her pussy. Sweet nectar coats my face as I rub my lips over her puffy pussy. I run my tongue up and down each side, teasing her lips, sliding it in between and slowly licking up to her wanton clit. I cover her clit with my mouth and suck it deep into my mouth. My sucking pressure causes a deep gasp, and then I start gently flicking my tongue across her clit in my mouth vacuum. She moans and wiggles in the seat.

I slide my hands underneath her tense ass as her hands slide up her lotioned breasts and she pinches her nipples. Her fingers are rolling her nipples as her mouth hangs open with lust. I open my mouth wider and slide my tongue down around her hole. I circle my tongue around her pulsing hole and start spiraling my nose around her clit.

I am literally eating her pussy. I am enjoying every bit of slippery juice coated fold of her delicious pussy when she lets out a deep delirious scream and her body starts spasming. Her body convulses into my face and I hold her there tight, pulsing my tongue into her pussy as she erupts. She literally gushes and spasms into my mouth and face. Her cum tastes like sweet honey nectar as I lap it up and spread it around. She grabs my head and presses it tight onto her pussy.

As her hands lighten their pressure and I feel her pussy slow down, I slide my tongue slowly up her pussy as she quivers in aftershocks. I slide forward and up her belly, taking my time to head to each breast, circling each nipple gently. I look deep into her lust satiated eyes and press my lips firmly and sensuously to hers. Spreading and tasting her cum together in her mouth feels incredibly erotic.

I reach down and push my pants down and off, springing my cock to full attention. Our mouths continue their entwining and mixing of her pussy cream. I spread my legs wide and lift my upper body as I bring my cock to her immediate attention. Her eyes enlarge and her upper teeth bight her lower lip in anticipation of her dessert.

With her legs still wrapped behind her head she wraps her hands around my swollen shaft and plunges my bell end into her mouth. My cock gets greated by her wanton tongue. She circles her tongue around my cock head with just the right pressure. I feel her let go and see both her hands slide around her pussy, soaking up her juicy mixture. Her mouth hasn't left my cock head as her hands come back up and firmly wrap around my ever hardening cock. She starts sliding her hands in opposite rotation around my thick shaft. Her luscious lips hook over the head of my cock and she starts sucking in rhythm with her rotating hands.

My cock has a mind of its own, and just gets bigger. Stretching, straining against the boundaries of its skin. Her pussy coated hands rub their slick mixture all over my cock, sliding around my excited balls. She pulls and holds what little loose skin is left down towards my balls and sucks long and hard on the end of my cock, bouncing her mouth over the edges of my cock head. She suddenly pulls my cock out her mouth and growls, "Put it, in, my, pussy!"

I pull back and she aims my cock into her glistening, moist pussy as I press down. Her legs are still behind her head as she presses her pussy up to meet my rock hard cock. I slide down into her moist depths. Deep. All at once. My pussy coated slick cock just bottoms out all the way into her pussy. My balls are spreading out around her ass. She exhales in erotic shock.

I start pumping. Rising up, to the edge of her pussy. Then I slip back down into her wanton hole. I speed up slowly. Carefully. Lustily. I am running myself towards the cliff of no return. My cock needs to explode. I need my cock to explode. I am so rock hard I can feel the top of my cock shaft pressing hard against the ends of her pussy as I slide up and down into her sucking pussy. Her pussy is literally sucking my cock to wanton abandon.

She holds my cock with her hands as I rise and lets them spread out between us as we press deep together. On my next rise, as her pussy lips bulge out around my cock, trying to suck me back in, I pop out of her pussy. I lean back, bracing my body with outstretched arms against the drivers backrest. Her hands work my cock over the edge and I erupt. My first cock spasm shoots across her face as she aims my cock towards her mouth. My entire body spasms as my second stream of cum splashes across her breasts and dripping mouth.

Just as the rest of my cum covers her smiling face, we both see another car go by rather slowly. A striking woman smiles back at us as she heads past. I turn to Elle and we smile in carnal lust at each other, both knowing we have been caught. Caught in wanton abandon. Caught in a moment of complete and utter lust. I back myself into the driver's seat as she unwinds her legs...