Spring Plaza Hotel

Story Info
Jake and Anna meet for a BDSM playdate at a hotel.
8.1k words
4.4
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and Anna were destined to meet one another. They were married to two relatively vanilla partners: Jake to Sarah, Anna to Scott. Jake and Anna, though, were anything but vanilla. Jacob had an interest in domination, while Anna had an interest in submission. Jake had been married to Sarah for about seven years, while Anna and Scott had been married for about three years. Jake and Anna had tried introducing their respective partners to their interests, but to no avail. Scott and Sarah simply didn't find an interest the way Jake and Anna did.

Some might say it was fate that they posted profiles seeking a BDSM partner online at nearly the same time. Jake's interest in domination had become something of an obsession. He had tried assuaging his interest through chat rooms, personal fantasies, and even cybering in online worlds. While he was placated for a while by this, he ultimately grew to crave a real, physically dominant relationship. In his profile, he emphasized that he was not looking for sex, but just domination. Although he was interested in touching, he didn't want to go beyond that to actual intercourse. Jake launched his web browser, found a BDSM website, and posted:

I am a married, male Dom, looking for a female sub. Ideally, you will be married, but be unsatisfied with your life at home because your husband fails to satisfy your need to submit. I will train you to serve me, and expect that you will submit to me as I demand. Interests include bondage, servitude, pain play, and toys. Will provide accommodations.

Anna had created an account on the same website, but had not posted any sort of detailed profile. When she came across Jake's profile online, she was intrigued. She decided to contact him:

Sir, I am intrigued by Your post. I am a submissive female, and very interested in learning about serving You. I would love to get to know more about You. My husband, as you indicated in your post, is not able to satisfy my desire to serve. I yearn to submit and yield myself to a strong Dom, and hope to learn more about Your interests.

Thus began the relationship between Jake and Anna. They exchanged messages for several weeks, detailing their fantasies and desires. They exchanged photos, in which Anna showed off her sexiest lingerie, and Jake his rippled muscles. At one point, Jake asked Anna for her measurements. She had replied that her breasts were 36C, with a 23 inch waist and 34 inch hips. Jake also shared that he was 30 years old, while Anna was 25.

After a few months of writing back and forth, and meeting in public, non-play spaces, they decided to get together to experiment with some of their fantasies. Jake told Anna:

Meet me at the Spring Plaza Hotel on High Street on Thursday. I want you to arrive at 1:00 pm. Bring a leather bag full of toys, including a vibrator, several graduated anal plugs, locking leather wrist, thigh, and ankle cuffs with plenty of locks, a spreader bar, silk scarves, an assortment of rope, nipple clamps, a blindfold, a dildo gag, lubricant, a flogger, a crop, and any other toys you may be interested in. I'll let you know which room we get that day. Come straight up to that room, and knock three times. Can't wait to see you.

When Thursday arrived, Jake checked into the Spring Plaza at 11:00 am sharp. He was assigned to room 316. He had brought a carry-on size suitcase of his own, although it had very little inside it. Its only contents were a bottle of 18 year, single malt scotch and an artfully wrapped box, which just barely fit inside the suitcase.

Jake was excited to finally play with Anna, but he kept calm and collected as he waited for her to arrive. Her commute to the hotel was much longer than his. They both worked full time, but had agreed to take half a day off today, for their first play date. Jake checked to make sure that the bathroom in room 316 was stocked with shampoo, conditioner, soap, towels, a razor, and washcloths. He also placed the box from his suitcase on the counter next to the sink in the bathroom, leaving it there for Anna's arrival.

At 12:56 pm, Jake sent Anna an email that said only "Room 316" in the subject line, with a blank body. He sat in a club chair next to the bed, waiting. Finally, after seven agonizingly long minutes, he heard three raps on the door. He stood, striding over to the door quickly, and threw it open.

There stood Anna, wearing a heather grey skirt, brown pumps, and a white, button-down shirt. She held the black leather bag Jake had requested in her hand. Her long, brown hair was wrapped tightly and held in place firmly behind her head. Her soft cheeks ignited with a warm smile as she saw her new Master opening the door. He wore a striped button-down shirt, charcoal gray wool pants, brown monk-strap loafers, and a matching brown belt. He grinned slyly as he opened the door, and beckoned her, "Come in."

Anna entered Room 316 somewhat slowly, as if the realization were finally hitting her that she had arrived. It didn't take long after Jake let go of the door for it to close loudly behind her, making her start. Jake merely smiled, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close, comforting her with a soft kiss on the cheek. He then guided her over to the club chair he was sitting in, returning to his seat, as Anna remained standing before him. "Kneel," he said, softly yet firmly. Anna was somewhat unsure, and knelt down hesitantly before him, several feet away. "Come closer," he said, beckoning her with a wave of his hand. She smiled hesitantly, then scooted forward on her knees, resting them against the base of the chair, the outsides of her thighs barely touching Jake's inner calves and ankles, her hands resting in her lap.

Jake reached his hand forward and removed the band that held her hair in place, smiling as he watched it cascade down her neck and swish against her shoulders. Anna smiled affectionately as he did so. He then grabbed a handful of her hair, firmly but without yanking, and guided her head closer to him. "Remember, you will be serving me, exactly as I ask. I expect you to submit and accept what I ask of you. We have discussed your limits, so I am completely aware of them. And as you know, this is about BDSM play, not sex. Is that understood, and is this what you want?"

Anna's heart fluttered with the sudden realization that this was all real. Her face grew flush, yet she hesitated for only the briefest moments before answering, "Yes, Sir."

"Good," Jake replied. "Then I want you to go into the bathroom, close the door, and strip completely out of your clothes. Once you've stripped, open the door and drop your clothes out. Then I want you to shower. You'll find a razor in the shower. Use it to shave your pussy completely bare. You'll also find a box next to the sink. Open it and wear the contents after you've dried yourself off. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, now go."

Anna stood, and strode into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse, placing it on the sink. She followed that with her heels, her skirt, bra, hose, and panties. As instructed, she took the whole collection of clothing, cracked the door open, and dropped them out.

Jake heard the door creak open, but didn't quite look in that direction. He simply smiled at his plans for the afternoon. After he heard the door shut, he walked over, picked up the heap of clothing on the floor, and stuffed it in his suitcase. He returned to his chair, listening to the sounds of the water Anna was using to bathe herself, patiently waiting for her to emerge.

Anna rinsed her hair, shampooed and conditioned it, and then began to start rubbing a soapy washcloth up and down her bare body. She had never shaved the way Jake had asked her to, so she put it off until last. She continued rubbing the washcloth against her body, soaking in the warmth from the water. Finally, she did indeed grab the razor and carefully guide it over the lips of her pussy, and up her mound, removing all of her hair, for Him, her new Master. She watched as the hair she shaved away fell into the tub, being guided to the drain by the warm shower water.

She turned off the water and dried herself off, then retrieved the box and tore through the wrapping paper. Lifting the lid, she found several black, lacy, elegant pieces of lingerie: a lacy, nearly transparent bra, a thong, a garter belt, and thigh-highs. She snapped on the garter belt, then slid the stockings up her legs, taking care when attaching the straps to them. Then she slid on the thong and clasped on the bra. She took a moment to observe herself in the bathroom mirror. She ran her hands over the black lace bra, feeling its soft texture between her breasts and her hands. She then ran her hands down her stomach to the thong, feeling it press against her newly exposed pussy. She turned, smiling at the way the thong separated her ass cheeks into two perfectly shaped half-moons. Drawing in a deep breath, she opened the bathroom door, and strode back out into the hotel room.

Jake was waiting for her with reserved anxiety. He smiled as he saw her leave the bathroom wearing his gift. He had placed the bottle of scotch on a table next to his chair. Anna strode out of the bathroom and up to him, retaking her place kneeling at his feet. He looked to the bottle, then to her, "Get me a glass for this," he demanded, casually yet firmly. She had noticed glasses in the bathroom, so she stood after replying, "Yes, Sir," and headed back in. She again withdrew, bringing one of the glasses.

"I take it on the rocks," Jake said as he saw her place the glass on his table. He watched as her face brightened in exasperated fear. "There's a black, silk robe in the closet. The ice bucket is also in there. Put on the robe, then get me the ice." Although baffled, not sure how she would feel if someone saw her in such skimpy attire, Anna proceeded to wrap the robe around herself, and take the ice bucket down to the ice machine. No one noticed her, but she felt like they must all be watching her stride by through the peepholes, judging her for being so scantily clad in the middle of the day.

Nevertheless, she reached room 316 yet again, entering once more and placing the ice bucket on the table next to the bottle. Jake merely looked at the glass, and then to her, as if to say, "The glass won't fill itself." He watched as she placed three ice cubes in the glass, pulled the stopper out of the bottle, and filled the glass half full with the golden liquid. "There you are, Sir."

His eyes finally departed from the glass, to the empty place between his knees. As Anna began to retake the void place, Jake reached out to tug on the wrap holding the robe in place, untying it deftly. "Take it off," he said, again softly yet firmly. Anna nodded as she slid the robe off her shoulders, tossing it on the bed as she knelt once more.

Jake watched the robe land on the bed, took in a draw of the scotch, sighing as the cool liquid burned his throat when he swallowed. He cupped Anna's chin in his hand, pulling slightly to bring her head to his as he leaned forward, their lips merely an inch apart. He sat back, maintaining his grip on her chin, forcing her to stand and lean forward into the chair to maintain the proximity to his face, placing one knee between his thighs, the other on the arm of the chair. As his back touched the back of the chair, he pushed her chin to the side, forcing her eyes toward the bed and the robe. His hand then quickly left her chin, and suddenly there was a loud crack as his open palm found her bare ass. She cried out and recoiled.

"Where was the robe when you first put it on?"

She was still shuddering from the smack he had delivered to her ass. "Uhm... in the closet, Sir," she managed, rubbing the red swell that was forming.

Jake grabbed her wrists, removing her ability to comfort herself, and forcing them together. "Yes, and that's where it belongs when you're not wearing it. Return it." He pushed her wrists into her chest, up and away from his chair, watching as she stumbled and finally stood, regaining her balance.

He took another sip of the scotch as watched her walk to the bed, lift the robe, and hang it neatly in the closet. She then walked toward him again, a bit more timidly this time as she knelt before him. "Part of serving me is making sure things are clean and tidy, understood?" he asked as he placed the glass on the table.

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"Good," he responded. "Now go to the bathroom and get a large towel, a small towel, and a warm, soapy washcloth."

Anna sprang to her feet and went to retrieve the items. She returned with the two towels in one hand, the washcloth in the other, and resumed kneeling before Jake. "Place the large towel down in front of me, and then remove my shoes and socks." Anna placed the towels as requested, and slowly removed both shoes, placing them to the side, then pulled off Jake's socks, placing them on his shoes. "Now wash them," Jake said, smiling, taking a short draw from his scotch.

Anna gently pulled Jake's left foot closer to her, and rubbed the warm washcloth over the sole, back and forth. She then guided it to the top of his foot, around his ankle, down to his toes, and repeated this path several times. She used the small towel to dry his foot before placing it down on the large towel and repeating the strokes on his right foot. As she cleaned his feet, Jake sank back into the chair with a slight smile.

Once she had finished cleaning his feet, Jake stood up, guiding her to stand before him. "Remove my shirt," he commanded, softly yet firmly. Anna pulled the shirt tails out from within his pants, then slowly began to unbutton it from top to bottom, letting her fingers slide down his chest and stomach to each subsequent button. She began to slide it off his arms and nearly tossed it on the bed before remembering the robe. "May I go to the closet and hang your shirt, Sir?"

Jake smiled, seeing that she had remembered her lesson. "Yes, you may." In response, Anna turned and bounded to the closet, grabbing a free hangar and placing the shirt on it, then scampered back to Jake. "Now, my pants. But first take off my belt, which you may place on the bed."

She unfastened his belt, pulling it through his belt loops quickly before placing it on the bed. Then, she unfastened his button and slid down the zipper, sliding her hands into the waistband of his pants, guiding them to the floor as her hands gently caressed his ass. "May I hang these too, Sir?" she pleaded.

"You may."

Again, Anna quickly made her way to the closet, hanging up his pants on a free hangar, then drew back to him, dropping to her knees before him. Jake was now wearing only an undershirt and boxers. He slipped the shirt off, and tossed it away into the corner. He then retook his seat in his chair, guiding Anna to turn to face him while still kneeling before him. "Did you notice that my shirt and pants are wrinkled?"

"Yes, Sir, a bit."

"You will iron them for me, now. Make sure no wrinkles remain." He watched as she rose and went back to the closet once more, pulling out the hotel ironing board and iron. She set them up next to the chair, about five feet from Jake. She plugged the iron in and retrieved his shirt while waiting for it to heat up. Jake sipped from his glass as he watched her bounce around the room between the ironing board and the closet. He adored the way she looked in the lingerie he'd given her, performing his services, and a smile crept over his face, which he hid behind his glass.

Anna laid the shirt over the ironing board and began to press it. She tried to force out all the wrinkles she could find in the shirt. Scott was a blue collar worker, though, so she hadn't ironed for a man often. Once she was satisfied, she returned the shirt to the closet, and brought out the pants. She was even less familiar with wool pants, which her husband didn't own. Still, she did her best, trying to make sure that the wrinkles were completely removed, and was able to preserve the permanent creases as well.

As she began to return the pants to the closet, Jake stood and said, "Get the shirt, and bring both here." She returned with the shirt hanger in her left hand, pants folded over her right arm.

Jake took the shirt and looked it over with a critical eye as he said, "Let's see how well you've done your job. Your task was to remove all the wrinkles. You'll receive ten smacks for any wrinkle I find. Understood?"

Anna breathed in sharply, swallowed hard, and then said, "Yes, Sir."

Jake smiled, then pointed to a crease on his collar that clearly did not belong, holding it inches from Anna's face. "What is this?"

"A wrinkle, Sir."

"Count them for me. How many is that?"

"One, Sir."

Jake nodded, then gently rested the shirt on the edge of the bed. He then began his examination of the pants. Immediately he noticed that the waistband had a few remaining creases. He pointed to each in turn, waiting for Anna to say, "Two, Sir," then, "Three, Sir," before moving on. He inspected the inseam near the crotch, pointing again, waiting to hear Anna say, "Four, Sir," and "Five, Sir."

"Five wrinkles. Fifty smacks. Go hang these up." Anna was a bit less enthusiastic as she returned to the closet once more. As she returned, Jake said, "Are you ready for your punishment?"

Anna nodded soberly, upset that she had disappointed him. "Yes, Sir."

"Then ask me for it."

Anna was still upset and a bit unsure about the smacks. She had expressed interest in it to Jake before, but his slap after failing to hang up the robe had brought reality to her. Although she was a bit afraid of the pain, she still felt a burning desire to feel it, to embrace it. And more importantly, she was beginning to yearn to please Jake, to feel his approval, and even to feel his correction, when needed. "Please punish me, Sir."

"How?"

"By giving me fifty smacks, Sir."

"And why?"

"For leaving wrinkles in your clothes, Sir."

Jake nodded, taking her face into his palms. He could see that she was a bit resistant at this point, so he placed a reassuring kiss on her lips, then wrapped his arms around her. "This is to help you learn," he said as he embraced her, and felt her return the embrace. After a moment, he guided her to turn and lean to the bed, placing her palms against the edge of the bed, bent over at the waist. He tapped her ankles with his toes, guiding her to spread her legs. "You asked for this punishment, so I expect your gratitude. You will count each smack and say 'Thank you, Sir.' Understood?" He slid up to her left side as he spoke, resting his hand on her back, his right hip touching her left hip.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good." He turned, resting his left palm on her back, his right hand rubbing her left ass cheek, softly at first, then a bit faster, warming up the flesh. He then drew back his right hand, letting it swing forward into her ass with a medium strike.

Anna's body recoiled at the hit, more from the surprise and shock of it than from pain. "One, thank you Sir." As she felt the next one, about the same power but a bit lower, between her ass and her thigh, she didn't jerk quite so much. "Two, thank you, Sir." Jake continued to work her left ass cheek, up and down, slowly building the intensity of the smacks, until he heard Anna cry, "Fifteen, thank you, Sir." He then began to rub her left ass cheek once more, feeling the heat of the flesh, taking in the pinkness of the flesh. He then walked around to her right side, and delivered another fifteen smacks, this time with his left hand. Again, he built up the intensity slowly, starting with medium strokes and gradually building harder.

Once he had reached thirty, Jake slid back to Anna's left side. He rubbed both cheeks together with his right hand, up and down. The next ten slaps were given to both ass cheeks at once, in the same spot, again with building intensity. Anna's body was beginning to tremble, making her voice quiver as she finally said, "F-f-o-o-r-t-y, thank you, S-sir."