Spring Sunset

Story Info
A fitting end to your beautiful walk in the woods.
928 words
3.75
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers

The late afternoon sun was disappearing across the trees. Long shadows were the norm now as the time was approaching sunset. We had been walking through the woods on a comfortably warm spring day and were making our way back toward the car, albeit by taking the scenic route. We were not too far from the car when we noticed the sky beginning to turn an orange color for sunset.

I spotted clearing off to the side. A clearing that was perched on the top of a cliff, overlooking the lake below. The sun was setting behind the mountains now, turning the sky beautiful colors. I sat in the clearing on a grassy area with my back against the a smooth moss-covered rock, as if it was made for sitting against.

You sat near my ankles and we watched the sun disappear and the sky slowly get darker. The temperature dropped just a little but enough to make you shiver. I guided you to sit between my legs and lean back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around you and we stared at the sky go from purple to black as the stars became ever brighter.

We looked up at the moon, now dominating the sky in it's fullness. It appeared larger and closer than normal. It's image was reflecting off the lake below, illuminating the content look on your face. I placed a gentle kiss on your cheek, followed by a little nibble on your ear. Then I kissed my way down the side of your neck, while my arms pulled you tight against me.

I took one arm, and stretched the neck-hole of your t-shirt open so I could kiss down your neck toward your shoulder. My other hand reached up to caress your breast. I kissed your shoulder some more and then reached my hand under the t-shirt, exposing your stomach and ran my hand across your nipple. I heard you sigh when I did that. I then cupped both breasts, one in each hand. You leaned back against me some more. I rolled your nipples in between my thumbs and forefingers. You moaned and arched your back.

I reached down and unsnapped and unzipped your jeans. I slid my fingers underneath the elastic in your panties and down toward your clit. I moved my fingers in a circle around it -wide and slow at first, just grazing across. You shifted a bit, spreading your legs a little to aid my access. You could feel a subtle movement against the small of your back as I started to get hard. I reached down to your slit and picked up some moisture.

I moved back to your clit, picking up speed with the my circles. I kept rubbing your clit while holding and lightly pinching one nipple. Your moaning got louder. Faster and faster I rubbed. My circles got smaller, tighter. Your clit was on fire. Your breathing was heavier. Pleasure was building as the sensations radiated from your clit. I moved my fingers faster and pressed harder. You leaned your head back on my shoulder, back arched, eyes closed, mouth gaping open. My fingers rubbed fast sending an orgasm through your body.

I kept rubbing, firmly but slowly, becoming more tender, sending aftershocks through you. I felt you shudder a couple of times before you slumped against me. You at me and smiled. I responded with a kiss. Your smile turned into a wicked grin and you stood up, dropped your slacks, and pulled your shirt over your head.

You pushed me on the shoulder, encouraging me to lie down. You knelt between my legs, unbuckled my jeans, and slid them off. Then you sat down slowly on my hard cock. You leaned down, kissing me on the lips. As our tongues danced together, I reached around to pull you tight. Your breasts pressed against my chest. We kissed for several minutes, bodies together, just moving a little.

You broke it off so you could sit up straight, placing your hands on my chest for leverage. I looked you in eye, admiring the way your skin glistened in the moonlight and the moon reflected in your eyes. I reached up and caressed your breasts. You were moving your hips, sliding your pussy across my cock, adjusting the position so my cock hit your hot spots just right.

You began moving a little faster, fucking me harder. Groans and moans escaped both your lips and mine. I lifted my ass up a couple times to meet your movements. My hands squeezed your breasts and pinched your nipples. We were both building toward climax. I could see the pleasure in your face, especially when you bit your lip. Your movements were very determined, the pressure building within you. Your juices were gushing out, running over my balls and down to my ass. Your hands dug into my chest, pushing hard against it. You moved your head back, mouth opened in a silent scream as another orgasm ripped through you. Your excitement pushed me over the edge, and I shot my load inside of you while watching the watching the glow of your skin in the dim moonlight.

You collapsed on top of me. We rested like that for a few minutes, with just gentle kisses. I ran my hands up and down your back and held you close, just enjoying each other's company. We soon, however, had to get dressed before someone found us, so we put our clothes on and headed back to the car.

ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers