Springtime Hibernation

Story Info
Phone sex lovers become much more.
2k words
4
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
185 Followers

The calendar claimed it was April 3rd but the weather outside disagreed. Leigh frowned as she glanced out the front window of her house. The lawn was covered with fresh snow, the trees frosted beautifully and the driveway was coated with a light dusting over a sheet of ice. A beautiful sight, Leigh would normally think but not this day.

Recovering after surgery the day before, Leigh winced in pain as she hobbled past the frosted window. Sure, she absolutely loved winter and all that cold and snow had to offer the hearty, but winter in springtime? Not so much.

Alone and bored with too much time on her hands and not enough strength to get out of the house, Leigh settled on the sofa in the great room. The fireplace kept the winter cold where it belonged while Xfinity on demand kept her boredom at bay, to a point.

Just when she got settled on the couch, two pillows propping up her sore knee, the doorbell rang. Leigh considered ignoring it since she wasn't expecting anyone to visit. No one she knew would want to drive the icy streets unless it was absolutely needed and her minor surgery didn't reach that level of concern.

The persistent ringer didn't seem to agree, however. The doorbell rang at least four times before Leigh sighed and hefted herself up to answer. "If you're a salesperson or a politician you better watch out", she mumbled under her breath as she limped to the front door. Standing on her front steps was a man, unfamiliar but yet familiar. She startled at the sight of him and then smiled as his eyes held hers through the storm door glass.

"Leigh, I just had to see you." He said hesitantly. His face was tense but his eyes were hopeful as he reached for the handle of the door. Leigh stood lopsidedly frozen in place as he entered her home.

"I can't believe you're here! You must have caught a very early flight today." She stammered. "I just can't believe you're here!"

John moved forward and placed his hands firmly on her shoulders. "I can't believe it's taken me so long to get here." He said.

Just a few months before Leigh and John had met on an online site for adults. What started as playful banter on the boards moved to flirty private exchanges through the message system. No pictures were posted between them, all interest was due to clever exchanges and playful banter. Somehow they just clicked and after a short time they were exchanging private email addresses. Their flirting expanded until the need for more intimate contact was beyond denying.

The first time they talked on the phone it was like they had known each other for years. They shared about their kids and work and just life. They talked effortlessly for hours. For Leigh, it was surprising how easy it was to talk to him and how easily he shared about his life. Sometimes she had trouble getting a word in edgewise but she loved that about him. He was never at a loss for topics and listening to him just turned her on in a way she couldn't really explain. His voice just did something to her.

For John it was much the same. She had a sweet, sexy voice that turned him on even with talk of her surgery. That was saying something! As soon as they began talking he would automatically reach for his cock, stroking slowly even through the most mundane subjects. No subject was too lifeless to keep his cock from responding when she was on the other end of the line.

For Leigh it quickly became natural to begin pulling at a nipple as she listened to him talk about his day or the weather or the brand of orange juice he bought at the store. No subject was too mundane to keep her from playing in anticipation.

Just the day before he showed up on her doorstep, Leigh and John talked on the phone. They had not connected for a week beforehand because of family obligations and a holiday and her surgery, so they were both really excited about having the opportunity to connect once again. They happily tripped over each others' sentences and apologized more than once for interrupting. They talked and laughed easily before Leigh finally asked the one question she already knew the answer to.

"Are you playing now?" She said softly and then laughed sweetly when he sighed.

Of course he was! She knew he would have begun stroking at her very first hello. Of course she was too, though. Her fingers had been pulling on a nipple, making it pucker and grow erect with small bumps around the center, ever since hello. By the time she asked the question that she knew would turn the conversation to erotic she had reached her hand down between her legs to stoke her pussy lips and begin to bring forth the moisture.

Her contented sigh as she found herself already wet let him know that she was ready, willing and waiting for him to play with her. He smiled as his hand grasped his cock more firmly, stroking to the rhythm of her breathing. Together they settled in for a familiar but always exciting adventure of give and take. Breathing heavily, sweet sighs, wet sounds of busy fingers and that amazingly sexy voice in the ear made the magic of phone sex come to life. Yep, they were indeed a very good combination!

Leigh, remembering the evening before in great detail, stared at John's face, feeling his strong hands on her shoulders and wondered how it could feel so natural to have him before her without having met in person. Still, she trusted him and knew she was safe with him.

John marveled at the feel of her and the trust he read in her eyes. She was genuinely happy to see him and wanted him as much as he wanted her. He was sure of that. That hope was what propelled him to get on the red eye and fly to her. Winter weather be damned! That just made the flight more open for him. Instead of warning her, he chose to surprise her. Renting a car and navigating the icy streets to her home was tricky for this southern driver but she was worth the extra effort.

"Leigh, I just had to see you in person. I know you're hurting with your knee and I wanted to help you. But you know what I really want too, right?" John said as he put his arms around her and pulled her to him.

Leigh smiled up at him, her hands reaching to cradle his face, and her eyes locked on his. "This old knee? Nah, it isn't going to slow us down. You want the same as I do." She said in a whisper as she leaned toward him and met his lips with hers.

Small introductory kisses soon grew more insistent as John and Leigh moved closer together, hands beginning to roam. Leigh reached her arms around his neck as her lips parted, her tongue moving naturally into his mouth. Their tongues dueled softly, exploring and seeking while his hand moved to her ass, pulling her even closer in to him. After long minutes of heavy kissing and wandering hands in the foyer, Leigh and John parted a few steps to catch their breath.

"This is really quick but it seems so right. Do you want to go upstairs?" Leigh asked.

"I do if you want to. Of course I do. Lead the way, lover." was his reply.

A very slow climb to the second floor followed but John loved the speed. As she took the steps one by one, he had more time to explore her ass, watching her movements carefully. John kept one hand on the bottom curve of her bottom and held her hip firmly in his other hand. Leigh was clearly in pain as she moved up the stairs but also very aware of his hands and attention to her backside. Her breathing grew deeper with each step and in anticipation of what was to come.

Leigh opened the door at the top of the stairs and moved aside so he could enter. "A room of blues and sand, cool as the ocean on an April morning," she whispered against his mouth as she pressed against his body and moved them over to the bed. Then wordlessly she pushed down on his shoulders until he was sitting in front of her and took the warm jacket off of him. He sighed and just allowed her to take control. Watching her remove his shirt and pull down his pants, running her fingers along each newly uncovered area of skin was so sensual, so unrushed. He thought he may not be able to last very long if she kept this up so he finally stood, kicked off the pants at his feet and wearing just his boxers and socks, gently moved her onto the bed.

She giggled softly saying, "I was just getting to the best part," as her fingers reached for the waistband of his boxers. They were tented from the excitement and as much as he wanted her to explore him, John knew that he needed to slow things down if he was to last very long. She knew that he had not had physical sex in a long time and since Leigh could so easily coax cum from him even over the phone, he knew that in person he was sure to cum too quickly.

What John didn't know was that Leigh didn't care. In her horny mind, even with her sore body, she wanted him to cum soon. She wanted to treat him to something new and different and to watch his face as she pampered him. So, although John reached to begin undressing her, Leigh moved beyond his grasp and said slyly, "You already surprised me by coming here, I think it's my turn now."

Then suddenly she moved to lay on her stomach across the bed, her hands reaching out to grasp his hips and pull him towards her. Never before had John been with a woman who was so confident and adamant about getting her way with him sexually. His whole body tingled with anticipation as he waited for her to make her move. Watching his face intently, she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of his boxers and pulled him closer to the side of the bed. He held his breath as he watched her move her face closer to the obvious tent in the material. Like a child hoping for a treat, Leigh pulled her thumbs down and slowly exposed his cock. It caught on the material as she moved it down but then suddenly sprung back up, bouncing lightly in front of her face. Her eyes sought and held his as she extended her tongue and flicked it lightly over the sensitive head. His breath caught as his hands moved, tangling in her hair. Lightly she licked him around the edge of the head and over the top. Precum developed and she greedily lapped it up. He gasped and shook uncontrollably as his cock twitched and he began to cum. For a moment he was nervous and embarrassed but she stopped that quickly by taking his pulsing cock deep into her mouth and sucking him hard until he was finished.

After a minute or so John moved his hands to her face and knelt before her by the bed. "I'm sorry Leigh. I couldn't stop..." he said quietly.

"Absolutely no need to be sorry. I wanted you to cum like that! I wanted to feel your excitement and wanted to drink this first cum together. I wanted that for you. Besides," she continued with an exaggerated wink, "there's no way that we're done yet."

Suddenly feeling much taller than his usual 6 feet, John stood up and over her saying, "No we are not!" Then he moved to lay beside her, his hands beginning a work of their own.

Loving50
Loving50
185 Followers