Springtime Surprise

Story Info
A young friend comes looking for satisfaction.
1.4k words
4.35
54.5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an absolutely true story. Only the details, not the basic facts, are embellished to enhance your enjoyment. In the spring of 1981, my wife and I were working in the yard. The black locust trees were in bloom. They were perfuming the entire neighborhood. Our yard had several of the fragrant trees and it made our tasks more enjoyable. As I mowed the lawn in the front yard, Kathryn tended the flowerbeds in back.

The young, blond girlfriend of my friend, Jim, pulled up in her car. Betty, closed her car door came over to talk, as I killed the motor on the mower. After our greetings, she looked around pensively said, "Look, I went over to Jim's today to, well, you know..." and she gave me a wistful smile.

"I'll bet you had fun," I said, envying Jim and trying to avoid staring at her 38 D chest.

"But, he said he was too tired. He's had a rough week and said he just wasn't up for it." A grin at her pun crossed her face, but her longing look returned. "I was pretty disappointed. He finally said there was nothing he could do and suggested I come over here. He said you two are always horny. I guess he wouldn't be hurt, if you and Kathryn got together with me. Look, I know this is weird. But, I've been looking forward to being with him all week. The four of us have been together before... in bed. I know we three would have fun. If you're available, of course."

Now, what she said was true. Kathryn and I had been in bed with Jim and Betty before. Jim was a tall, handsome, college professor and Betty was a beautiful, sexually active, college student. We had smoked grass together, hot tubbed together, and taken pornographic, instant pictures, together. However, I'd never had a horny woman drive up and suggest a sexual tryst.

I sputtered "Well, Betty why don't you come on in and have a beer? I'll check with Kathryn."

My wife had been working in the back yard and had not heard the offer. I escorted Betty inside, sat her in the kitchen and opened a beer for her. Then, I went to see my wife. After explaining the events of the past few minutes, I was now quite willing to defer the yard work until later. In fact, I was downright excited. Betty was a fox and eager. My wife's response was considerably different, however.

"Look, John," she said, squinting in the sun. "I'm just getting started here and this is a day I have planned for yard work, not screwing. I'm sympathetic," she continued "but, I'm really not in the mood, either," referring to my friend who declined Betty's favors earlier.

I did not want to appear to be completely controlled by my penis, but wanted to get inside to "help" Betty. Confusion must have been apparent on my face. She looked at me intently. "If you want to be with her so badly, I don't care. Go on. If I finish early and you guys aren't done, I'll come in and play too. But, right now, all I want, is to get back to work. I guess your lawn mowing will wait, " she grinned.

When I arrived back in the kitchen, Betty was looking anxiously out the window at Kathryn. "What did she say? Is she coming?" asked our young friend. "She said to get started," I replied as I turned her toward me and kissed her. Betty's tongue snaked into my mouth as she put both arms around my neck. She was breathing deeply and I sensed that being made to wait had heightened her desire. "Oh God," she said, "I am so hot...I want to suck you so badly!"

I led the gasping young woman deeper into the house. We went to our bedroom and I turned to kiss her, again. She put her hand on the front of my jeans. Feeling my hard cock, she said, "Oh, let me see this". Betty got down on her knees and adeptly used her slender fingers to unbutton my jeans and unzip my fly. She reached into my briefs from the top and pulled out my 8" penis. As I looked down at the top of her head, she licked the tip of my moistened rod and raised her eyes to me. Then, she took my right hand and put it on her breast. Her light sweater was a V-neck. I slid my hand in between her bra and silky skin. She visibly trembled.

Now this response was new to me. I was young and had never had a woman tremble under my touch. I realized that Betty was completely under my control. Anything I wanted from her would be mine...blowjob, intercourse, anal, and yes, even bondage. She was flushed and gasping. There was a sheen on her face as she sucked me deeply into her throat.

"Let me put my cock between your tits," I croaked. I wanted to smoke some grass and make this moment last all day. Marijuana makes me perpetually erect and tends to retard my orgasms...I last longer and the sensations are more intense. This was during our pot smoking days and I kept a pipe beside our bed. Betty and I each took a hit.

She crossed her arms and pulled her sweater over her head. She stepped out of her shorts and kneeled again, as I sat on the bed. Betty reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Her breasts were enormous, engorged by excitement, so flushed... she looked sunburned. Betty's nipples were a full inch long. She cupped the ends of her boobs, as the whole flesh was much larger than her hand.

She lightly pinched her nipples and said, "Will you let me suck you again....please...I love that huge cock..." and she grasped my stalk low, so that several inches would still fit in her mouth. I nodded and began to rub her tits, against my knees, with my hands.

Soon, I needed relief...oral sex is not the way I like to climax...I am a pussy guy...or I like to come on a woman's breasts. Betty would accept whatever I wanted and more. In fact, it was becoming apparent that I would be ready to shoot long before Betty had finished. I pushed her away and said, "Show me how you masturbate".

Betty lay on her tummy and humped her hand...within 30 seconds she was loudly moaning, tensing, bucking and finally yelped her orgasm. She lay quiet for a moment and rolled on her back. "Thanks" she said, "I was getting frantic." Then, reached for my cock and said, "Now, I'm ready for the main event." I grinned and offered her the pipe. As I lit it for her, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. My wife was peering around the corner...just an eye and a bit of hair.

Betty was completely focused on the pot and my cock. She pushed me over on my back and said, "Let me do the work." I found the notion of having my wife voyeuring me to be very exciting. I knew Betty's body excited Kathryn. We had discussed her many times in bed and usually Kathryn had orgasms as she described Betty's breasts. Kathryn had A cup boobs. Betty's breasts were soft, but not floppy. She was young, full-breasted, and eager for touching by men or women. Betty loved to be touched and Kathryn wanted to do it.

Our guest inserted me into her pussy and moaned. As she rode up and down, her pussy juice flowed down my stalk and the room began to smell of freshly fucked woman. Kathryn was at the doorway and out of Betty's view. Betty bounced up and down on my pot-enhanced penis. She was yelping on the down stroke and beginning to pant. Sweat made her cheeks and shoulders glisten. There were no words now...only the creaking of the bed and our gasps. Kathryn was quickly removing her clothes. She had her hand on her cunt and was furiously rubbing it. Her nipples stuck out like thimbles. She was hot and sensed that the people on the bed were out of control.

Finally, she could last no longer. She said, " I was hoping to find this!" Betty turned and saw a naked, obviously excited Kathryn.

Betty extended her hand and said "God, come fuck me." Kathryn climbed on the bed and got behind Betty. She reached under Betty's arms and cupped her tits.

Kathryn said, "I wish these were mine, but this is the next best thing." Then, she squeezed and Betty went into an eye-rolling, shuddering, orgasm. As Betty came, I couldn't help myself. I squirted into Betty, as Kathryn climaxed by rubbing her pussy against Betty's back...in the mutual climax of a springtime surprise.