Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Snowdrop's embarrassment at the picnic.
4k words
3.87
7.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

This is the second part in a series of stories surrounding the lives of three young female water sprites. Snowdrop is the protagonist of these stories. The free-spirited Snapdragon is Snowdrop's dearest friend, and Blossom, a pretty but slightly plump, very giddy third member of this trio of friends. They are all eighteen, and are all virgins at the start of these episodes.

This story occurs at an annual summer solstice celebration and describes another embarrassing situation for our dear little Snowdrop. It also introduces her closest friends, Snapdragon, Blossom, and a boy named Leaf.

*****

The Picnic and Snowdrop's Embarrassment:

Snowdrop is the shyest and most modest of the young female water sprites. She has blossomed into quite a pretty and shapely young girl at eighteen, almost nineteen. Snowdrop is quite attractive to the boys, but prefers her own company, or that of her closest friends. Today is the annual summer solstice picnic and she is obliged to socialize a little, but she will have fun playing ball with her friends.

Snowdrop may be accident-prone, but she is quite athletic, and a popular pick for teams among the girls. The ball is really a bundle of dried vines tightly bound into a roundish shape. In the game, the girls try to keep the ball away from the other team's players, and the opposing team tries to capture the ball. This game is mostly for girls (according to the boys). Boys favor races, wrestling matches, and tugs of war, in which the opposition is forced-pulled into a muddy pit.

All of the sprites are excellent swimmers, but the boys are stronger, and hold races while the girls play with the ball in waist-deep water. The rules prohibit the girls from using their natural magical abilities to flutter out of the water, and walk on the surface during the play. Today at the picnic, there will be some mixed gender water ball games though.

The picnic is an annual celebration of the beginning of the summer season. The women prepare a fare consisting of breads, natural cheeses and sauces, along with collected berries and fruits. The adult men simply stand around telling tales, or engage in betting games (like craps). Some of them are still athletic enough for selection by the younger men for the teams.

Right now, our little Snowdrop is sitting off by herself, just relaxing and smiling at gaiety of the assembly. Snapdragon, her very good friend (and a greenie) flits over to Snowdrop and grabs her hand, urging her to join in the water ball game already in progress ... but short one player. Snowdrop trips as she comes off the low branch she is sitting on and falls to the ground. Snapdragon turns, and with hands on hips says,

"Really, Snowdrop? You're hopeless, girl!"

"Yeah, clumsy little Snow, I know. But I'm okay, let's go."

Is Snow's retort, as she dusts herself off, and flies off after her friend.

Snowdrop is on the winning team in their pre-lunch game ... mostly due to the addition of her athletic ability. It seems that Snow's concentration sharpens during the games, so this gives herself a break from her usual clumsiness. Lunchtime arrives, and all sprites, and many local fairies and even a few of the better-behaved pixies join in the celebration. Everyone is relaxed, as Snowdrop and a couple of her friends, Snapdragon and Blossom are lunching together talking, laughing and giggling (just girl stuff), and occasionally glancing at the boys still playing, who are mostly showing off for the girls.

The three girls bound off together again after lunch and decide to go diving and swimming. This involves climbing a tall plant at the edge of the pond and jumping into the water. These plants are very tall and very sturdy, and have broad shiny leaves that are sensitive, and fold up when touched. The object is to stand on the highest leaf stem where it attaches to a central stalk (and not on the leaf itself), and dive into the pond.

Snapdragon went first, as she quickly climbed to the topmost stem, and did a perfect, graceful dive into the pond entering fingertips first, and pointed toes last with only the slightest of ripples. Before her climb up to dive, Snapdragon had pulled off her black briefs, and with a girly giggle threw them at Snow. This caused an involuntary twinge in Snow's middle, as she pressed Snap's discarded panties to her nose to breathe her in a little.

Snapdragon is taller than Snowdrop, very beautiful and although slender, has fuller breasts than Snowdrop has. Her silky black hair contrasts nicely with her even-toned green skin, dark purple eyes, and black gown (similar in style to Snowdrop's green one). Snowdrop had always been drawn to Snapdragon without understand why, and judging from the look Snap had given to Snow when she threw her panties to her, Snap also understood that there was a quiet sexual bond between the two very close young sprites.

Blossom went next, sans-briefs like Snapdragon, careless of the view she was giving Snowdrop (And anyone else near enough to notice.) of her ample but firm blue ass as she climbed up and jumped from the same high stem as Snapdragon, but with a rather less athletic style. She even smiled down at Snow as she climbed, and was obviously enjoying exposing her ass and pussy to her friend, as she giggled slightly. Blossom is pretty, green, and although she is a little plus-sized (I think the term is Rubenesque), she is shapely for her ample form with nice legs, and large round breasts ... much larger than Snapdragon's.

This part of the pond is away from the crowd of the picnic, and in a semi-private location. Snowdrop left alone under the plant standing near two discarded panty briefs, was initially hesitant to follow her friends up to the jump, particularly with their brazen over-exposure.

"You guys are a couple of sluts", she yelled to them, with a nervous smile.

Of course, they are not sluts, but free spirits and naturally casual about nudity. Snowdrop is unusual for her modesty among the young female sprites in her clan. Snapdragon is definitely a risk-taker, and cares little about following convention, but has a special affection for Snowdrop, and is genuinely a good-hearted caretaker. She likes everyone, and is sincere with her overly effusive endearments to Snowdrop and Blossom. Blossom is sweet, gentle, and obedient to her parents, but due to their strictness, she sometimes protests in a passive way, by being a bit of a flirt, and a bit of an exhibitionist. She is not especially bright, and is a bit naïve and easily led.

After some cajoling from her friends, Snowdrop slowly looked around, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her briefs, and as modestly as she was able, slid them down over her pretty ass, down her thighs, over her knees and off her feet and gently placing her green panties neatly on top of Snapdragon's black ones. This was a passively sexual move, since Snapdragon will have to handle Snow's panties to get to her own.

She carefully climbed to the penultimate (next to the last) stem and hesitated. After some continued jeering from Snapdragon and Blossom, urging her up to the top, Snowdrop carefully, but nervously climbed to the topmost stem, inside of the leaf, and next to the heart of the plant. She tried to keep from exposing anything on the way up, and now stood holding onto the plant stem, with legs and knees together and shivering a little, but ready to jump. Her friends had been bolder as they quickly clambered up ahead of her, but they treated Snowdrop to the sight of a couple of very pretty little bottoms ... one blue and one green.

She looked down to see Snapdragon rising from the pond with her wings fluttering and taking a couple of steps on the surface. Snap waved her arm in a "come on" signal for Snow to jump. Snowdrop, with her index fingernail tightly clenched between her teeth ... a sign of nervousness and indecision ... began to make her move. As she began her jump, worried about overexposure, her left foot slipped from the stem, and she fell onto the leaf ... long and shiny green.

The leaf immediately closed, clamping onto her, as her body touched it, trapping her inside head to foot. As she fought to free herself, the leaf tightened a little, but Snow struggled mightily, and was able to break free. As she fell out out toward the pond, the barbed edges of the leaf caught hold of her dress, and ripped it completely from Snow's now naked form. Some of the other girls, and boys had taken notice of the activity of these three friends and moved toward the pond. Without Snowdrop realizing it, they became an audience to Snow's less than graceful dive.

Many of them saw Snow's unfortunate struggle with the plant, and graceless plummet into the pond. They saw this prettiest of all the sprites fall with a large splash, arms and legs wide-open wings akimbo, into the pond. A little battered from her fight with the leaf, Snow's body welcomed the cool water on the naked body ... it felt good to her. When she bobbed back to the surface, silver-white hair plastered to her head and vision clearing, she saw the assembled crowd. Snow tried to cover her small firm breasts with her hands, to the jeers of the crowd, with some shouting,

"Look. Snowdrop did it again!" and,

"Way to go, Snow baby!" or,

"Hey Snowdrop, c'mon out and get your dress"

... one of the boys jeered,

"C'mon out Snowdrop, and show us your bod!" The girl next to this boy elbowed him in the ribs as a punishment for his insensitive comment.

The rosy blush on her blue cheeks just added to her already incredibly beautiful features, but her embarrassment was palpable. Everyone loved this girl, and felt her embarrassment too. She could see some of her friends of both sexes diving into the pond without benefit of the high dive. One boy, Leaf, was on the top stem ready to jump. Leaf is the tallest, most handsome and most athletic boy, and likely a good match for Snowdrop, who is the prettiest and most athletic (albeit accident-prone) girl. Snowdrop watched from the relative safety of the pond, as Leaf held on to the center stalk of the plant, and carefully reached over to the edge to the leaf, and retrieved Snow's somewhat tattered green garment still hanging there. He held up his prize to the eighteen and nineteen-year-olds below, twirling it around on his finger as the assemblage cheered him on.

"Did you lose something Snowdrop?" was his teasing reply to the attention he was getting.

Snowdrop was too mortified to answer, and sunk lower in the water, sporting a deeper shade of crimson on her cheeks. As she sunk to her eyeballs into the pond, the ends of her platinum locks floated away from head. Blossom rose from the pond to the surface wings fluttering, and sprinted to the shore. Her wet gown clung to her, exposing a portion of lovely blue ass-cheeks as she flew. She Bounced up and down on the grass, raising her arms to Leaf to receive the torn dress for her good friend, giggling and laughing. With Snow's dress in hand, she flitted back to the shore and taunted Snow to come out to retrieve her gown.

"I've got something for you Snowdrop, dear. Something you need." (More giggles!)

"Can't you please just throw it in to me, Blossom?" Snow pleaded.

"Huh-uh honey, you have to come out and get it."

"Oh please, I can't come out." Snow was now close to tears from the embarrassment.

One of the boys, Stem, snatched the garment out of Blossom's hand, and offered it to Snow. The only problem was that he did not go into the water, so if Snow wanted her dress back, she would have to wade in part way to reach it. Snow slowly made her way toward the shore, and with her left arm trying valiantly to cover both breasts, she reached out her right hand to get the dress from the smirking boy.

To do this she had to expose her stomach to just below the navel and the top of the cleavage of her pretty, green ass cheeks. Her most intimate parts were still under the murky surface. Stem pulled the dress in a little to get Snow to expose more of her slender body, but Snow dropped her outstretched hand using it to assist in covering her breasts and stepped back into the pond a little.

"No, Stem. This is as far as I go, so please give me my dress!"

Stem moved forward, taking some measure of pity on the unfortunate beauty, and Snowdrop snatched the dress exposing a little more of her naked hips and buttocks. With the garment secured, she retreated to deeper water. She slid her slender frame into the torn dress, and as she did, Snapdragon stepped closer, and knelt on the surface, to help Snowdrop get into it.

Snow gave her best friend a sweet "thank you" smile. Snapdragon used some sturdy seaweed from the pond; to help Snowdrop knit her dress back together, making the garment decent enough for Snowdrop to be able to exit the pond. Blossom, still in a smiley and giggly mood, bent over from the waist, to retrieve her discarded panty-briefs from the ground. Careless about how much of her plump little blue bottom and labia folds she was exposing to the crowd. Blossom straightened, as she pulled them up and over her ample ass. She then picked up the panties of the other two girls and threw them the the owners, still in the pond, but on their way out.

Snapdragon snatched them both in the air before they had a chance to hit the surface and sink. She lifted Snowdrop's panties to her nose to breathe in a little of her pretty friend's scent. She turned to Snowdrop, and quietly whispered to her beleaguered friend,

"Oh Snow my darling girl, I love the smell of you!"

A very satisfied smile appeared on Snapdragon's face as she watched her friend rise to the surface and slip back into her panties as Snap slipped into hers.

Snapdragon, tall, slender and green-hued is nearly on a par with Snowdrop in beauty, and a strong rival to Snow athletically. Many of the boys often stopped to watch Snapdragon flit by, but she was not interested in that ... yet. She was too interested in playing the tomboy, competing with Snowdrop in athletic events, and even challenging some of the boys.

Snapdragon and Snowdrop were the very best of friends from very early childhood, and Snap was very protective of her winsome friend. The two best friends often gave each other hugs and little kisses on the cheek. Most times quite recently, the hugs also accompanied sliding their hands down the back of the other's panties, and over the buttocks ... and sometimes a little finger further down accompanied by an open-mouth kiss. Snapdragon was always the one who played nurse to sooth and bind-up Snowdrop's injuries. She often carried her own potions and ointments in a little pouch, particularly on trips away from the village.

Blossom had already slid into her briefs, but not without carelessly exposing her pretty, blue flesh and patch of blue pubic hair as she did. Blossom is a good friend to Snowdrop and Snapdragon, and has a very pretty round face that some say looks like the painted face of a doll ... a doll's face. She has long dark blue hair feathered from her bangs down and around the sides to the back, which frames her face perfectly. She is very lively, popular with many of the girls, and a few of the boys who are attracted to girls with a little extra in the figure.

Snap could not help giving Snow some comfort, and after the dress repair, she approached Snow from behind. Snap wrapped her arms around Snow, and gave her a kiss on her exposed shoulder. She then moved her hands easily over Snow's breasts, and down to her waist. With one hand on Snowdrop's hip, she slid the other one down over her stomach and pubic mound, and slipped a long slender finger into her pussy folds.

As she was doing this caressing of her friend, she was whispering into Snowdrop's ear. Snow responded to this private conversation with a shy smile, as she turned around and placed an open-mouth kiss on Snap's open lips. It was always the more aggressive Snapdragon who initiated this touching when they were together, Snowdrop went along with it because, well ... she liked touching and being touched by her beautiful and sexy friend. No one of their wider group of friends thinks anything of this very intimate display of affection between Snow and Snap. A few of the boys witnessing this display needed to adjust themselves a little in front due to their involuntary reactions.

Snowdrop exited the pond with Snapdragon (who was already thinking about another dive ... this time with briefs on). By this time, Leaf had tired of his commanding position atop the highest plant stem, and made a perfect dive into the pond. (In the modern Olympic terms, he would have earned perfect tens across the board for that one.) He was relishing the embarrassment of his favorite girl amongst the sprites, but also felt a little sorry for her ... maybe he could make it right with her later. Blossom was still in giggle-mode, and flitted off into the trees hand in hand, with her favorite of the boys ... one called Clam.

Snowdrop quietly retreated to a low branch, some little distance from the crowd to be alone with her battered ego after the latest of a long string of embarrassments. Snowdrop was sweet, generous, kind, and was well-liked by virtually all of the sprites in her village, young and old. Luckily, none of the clan knew of her accidental sexual adventure with the pitcher plant near her secret pond; nor were they aware of the secret pond!

She would never have lived that incident one down if it others knew about it. It remained just her sexy little secret. A smile comes to her lips accompanied by a slight blush each time she thinks about it. She resolved not to climb the pitcher plant again afraid of not being able to extricate her little hiney a second time. The thought of that stout, turgid stamen always gives her pussy a slight twinge.

She sat quietly on the branch, lost in thought, when Leaf quietly joined her. Snowdrop looked over at Leaf, and her face started to turn a pretty shade of crimson again as she tried to hide her embarrassment. She turned her eyes away from him, looking down and to the side away from him. Leaf said nothing. He just leaned back with his strong hands gripping the branch seat they both shared. He was waiting for her to do, or say something however long that might take.

Leaf had strong but unexpressed feelings for Snowdrop, and sensed that they were a good match. He was a strong athlete, and played hard. They were even both blue! At length, Snowdrop put a hand on the branch between them to push herself up to leave. Leaf quickly put his hand over hers to stop her. Finally he spoke,

"Y'know Snowdrop, you are the girl I like the most of all the girls in our village."

There it was! He said it! Maybe it wasn't the cleverest of comments, but it was something ... a more intimate connection. He didn't know what love was ... really ... at nineteen. He was still too young, but he liked the way he felt when he was with her. He only knew that he had feelings for Snowdrop, and even though he normally had no trouble expressing himself, this was different ... this was hard. Boys instinctively know that saying the wrong thing to a girl they like, is worse than not saying anything at all. Leaf did not want to blow it with Snowdrop. He wanted to be with her, and for that to happen he had to say ... something.

"Y-You are the nicest, sweetest, ah, (trying hard not to tip his hand by saying "prettiest") girl I know. I-I would like to get to know you a little better, Snowdrop."

Every boy also knows that this is an important, make-or-break moment in any nascent relationship ... putting yourself out there, so to speak. Either she is going to get up and flit away, or she is going to give him some go ahead signal. He waited. She turned to him slowly with a smile forming on her still reddened face, eyes still cast downward, and after another moment's hesitation said,

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12