Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 04

Story Info
Snowdrop and Snapdragon have a girl's only afternoon.
3.4k words
3.71
5.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

Readers will remember from the first story, that Snowdrop had a secret little pond some miles away from her village. She found this place when she was little, and became lost far from home. She was about eight, and was a kind of loner even then when she stumbled onto this pretty, little pond. It is a nice grassy meadow with dappled sunlight coming through, and wildflowers everywhere. This was her most private and special possession... the directions to this private little place. At age eighteen (or so), she is about to share this place with another person... her dear friend, Snapdragon.

*****

Chapter Four: A Day Together for Snowdrop and Snapdragon:

On this particularly sunny day, Snowdrop came around early to call on Snapdragon at her home.

"Yoohoo, Snaaap" she called in a sing-song voice.

"Be right out, sweetie, just finishing getting ready. I'm putting on my panties... want to help?" Snapdragon responded coyly with a giggle.

"Umm, sounds like fun Snap honey, but I'm sure you can manage by yourself." Snow replied with her own girly giggle!

"What are we doing today?" Snapdragon asked as she drew a comb through her silky black locks, and fastened them with a red ribbon from behind.

"I'm sure it has not escaped your notice my dear that as sprites, we have some duties to perform. There are some flowers in the meadow that need to be dusted, branches to be mended, mushrooms along the main path from the village that need a little sprinkle of dust, and, um, a list of other stuff." Then after a few seconds, Snowdrop added,

"If you are a very good girl today, I, might share, um... a secret with you."

"That sounds absolutely tantalizing, darling." Snapdragon answered in her usual bright voice, and her famous overly effusive endearments she constantly uses with her close friends.

The two girls set about doing all of their spritely duties, fluttering around on their gossamer wings, sprinkling natural dusts and potions, or using their magical touch on each, and every plant needing their attention.

Water sprites and fairies can use natural ointments, and medicines and dusts extracted from plants in their work. They can also use their innate magical abilities to heal and fix things by touch, such as broken bones, plant stems, and small tree branches. They do not use wands or magic fairy dust as Tinkerbell does. Only water sprites can manipulate water through their magical abilities. Sprites and fairies keep the forests, ponds, and their inhabitants in good order... a full-time job for many tiny hands. Snapdragon has also developed the additional ability to extract plant essences to heal, relieve pain, control pregnancy, to counteract poisons, and some fevers and diseases. Although she can heal by touch, she normally carries a small medical pouch with her on long trips.

"Whew!" said Snapdragon after the last of the chores, "Done is done, and I am hungry. Let's grab something to eat and find a quiet spot."

"You get the food Snapdragon dear, and I will provide the quite place." Snowdrop said.

With a basket of fruits, berries, bread and cheese, and a skin of dandelion wine, the two set out to find a place for lunch.

Although Snapdragon is a bit on the voluptuous side, she is also sweet, and very loving and giving. She was Snowdrop's very best friend. They had an unspoken bond, and a sexual tension between them that they each understood and accepted. Snap's way of dealing with this was gently to tease Snowdrop as she did earlier today with the panties comment. Her way of being passively sexy with a girl, she admires immensely and to whom she often shows great affection.

Boys are as attractive to Snapdragon as they are to Snowdrop, and she has some favorites... even flirted with Leaf a time or two. But, Snowdrop is her soul mate... someone with whom she can share any secret that she held deep in her heart; and Snow could share hers as well. They are just sprites, but they are also women, with hearts as deep as an ocean.

When they finally arrived at the secret pond, Snapdragon said,

"Oh my, Snowdrop! This is a lovely place. Have you known about it long?"

"Mmm, about ten years, I guess." Snowdrop answered.

Snapdragon stood in front of her friend, placed a hand on each side of Snow's face, and looking deeply into her soft brown eyes, said simply,

"Thank you, Snowdrop darling!" Then she kissed her softly on the lips. Snapdragon realized that sharing this place was a special gift Snowdrop was giving her.

They looked intently at each other; each admiring the other's beautiful face and both smiling softly sharing a very palpably heavy moment together. After preparing a place with a carpet of large leaves, they then sat quietly eating their lunch, drinking the wine, and enjoying the peaceful place with just light conversation. Snowdrop was not ready to share any of her woodland and pond-dwelling friends with Snapdragon just now, since this was shaping up to be a very nice afternoon for just the two of them. Snowdrop was not going to share Snapdragon with anyone today.

The two girls lay back with their arms behind their heads just relaxing wordlessly after Snapdragon feed the last tiny berry to Snowdrop, sliding her finger into Snow's mouth as she did. Snow responded with a slight giggle as the berry entered her mouth, and gently closed her lips on Snap's finger as it slid out. Snowdrop was idly looking at the sky, trying to find a pattern in the clouds, and as she turned her gaze to Snapdragon, she could make out the top of the areola and a bit of the nipple of Snap's left breast. It pulled out of her top as her arms stretched out behind her head. Snap, aware of Snow's gaze, smiled and closed her eyes as she arched her back to expose a little more of her breasts to her friend's eye.

This caused Snowdrop to blush a little as she rose up on her elbows admiring Snap's beauty. Then after some hesitation, she reached across and planted a soft kiss on Snapdragon's half-open lips. Snap opened her eyes, and they seemed to smile at Snow, as she pulled Snow's face into hers, kissing her passionately. When they parted, Snapdragon said,

"Mmm, I feel like a swim. Want to join me, sweetie?"

Before Snowdrop could answer, Snapdragon was up on her knees, pulling her dress over her head. As the material slid over her breasts, they bounced a little in celebration of finding freedom. Snow was transfixed by Snap's statuesque beauty. As Snapdragon stood, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her briefs, and slowly slid them down over her pert shapely ass down her long legs and tossed them on the ground next to Snowdrop. Snow was on her feet, and as she pulled her own dress up and over her head, Snapdragon was already hovering over the water, then dove into the pond. Snow quickly pulled off her panty-briefs, and joined her.

The water felt so good to these two diminutive creatures, as they swim, splash water at each other, they talk and giggle about everything in their lives as they circle each other treading water. Snapdragon talks about her brothers and sisters, how she loves them and what drives her crazy about them—particularly her younger brothers. Snowdrop talks about disagreements with her parents, and shares the details of her time alone with Leaf. She talks about her plan to give herself to Leaf, when it might take place... and where. Just standard girl talk. They talk, laugh, giggle, and even splash a little water at each other.

To these two tiny water sprites, they were all that existed in the world today. This was their day, and they were not going to let anything interfere. They wade, and jump around enjoying the feel of the cool water on their naked bodies, as it sloshes around their breasts, and in and out between their legs. Then, without warning, Snapdragon lunges toward Snow, and Snow caught her wrapping her arms around her as they both sink below the surface with Snap on top of Snow, both arm in arm.

As they swirl together toward the bottom, their eyes open, as do their gills, so that they are able to breathe, hands around each other's bodies, and lips and tits pressed tightly together. They roll around together underwater until the breathing assistance from the gills was reaching its limit, and they need to rise to the surface. They break the surface together, and both throw their head back and laugh, heartily, lustily.

They swim together, and like all things between true athletes, it turns into a friendly race across the pond to a large shaded lily pad. Snapdragon wins the race with her longer reach, but not by much. Snowdrop gulps as she watched her friend's pretty bottom go up, over and onto the lily pad, admiring the too brief glance at Snapdragon's pretty, green pussy flexing open a bit, as she reaches a leg onto the pad. As she does, a large green frog croaks, and disappears into the pond.

Snowdrop hoists herself up by her arms, and swings her legs onto the pad in a quick, lady-like maneuver. They lie on the pad breathing hard from the over use of their gills, and the exercise of the race. The sight of Snapdragon's ample breasts heaving was not lost on Snow, as she watches them rise and fall, with an occasional side-to-side jiggle. The motion of her friend's bosom mesmerizes her... two soft green globes with dark reddish areolas and nipples... rising and falling. Snow shakes her head a little to bring herself out of it, and reaches a small thin hand over and starting at the bottom outside edge of one of Snap's breasts, works her way over the top. She massages Snap's left breast, playing with and gently pinching the already hardening nipple. Snap responds with a sharp intake of breath, which melts into a relaxed smile with eyes still closed as she lets her breath out in little huffs. Snow withdraws her hand quickly, but Snap says without opening her eyes said,

"It's okay "Sugar-drop," it feels nice! Your hand feels so good... so warm. Please touch me Sugar!" She using a variation of "Snowdrop" she often uses as an endearment with her favorite girl.

Snowdrop moves her body closer to Snapdragon, to reach the other breast, and is soon kneeling next to her friend, with both hands now fondling and squeezing her friend's breasts. Snapdragon is moaning at the pleasure of being touched. She trembles a little with Snowdrop's gentle touch. This is a suffocatingly pleasurable experience for Snap; Snow's touch leaves her breathless. Snowdrop's breasts push together, giving Snapdragon quite a lovely view of Snow's cleavage. Lowering her face to these luminescent green mounds, Snowdrop puts her lips on one nipple, sucking it into her mouth, and massaging it with her tongue as Snapdragon's breathing increases. As Snow gently bites her friend's engorged nipple, Snap breathes in sharply, and shudders. Snowdrop gives the other nipple the same treatment, as Snap arches her back a little and her moans become louder.

"Oh, Snowdrop darling, you make me feel sooo good. I love having my breasts touched. I love feeling your warm hands on me Sugar!"

Kneeling next to her luminous green friend, Snow traces her finger down around the edge of her ribcage. Snowdrop places her hand on her friend's stomach, and Snap gasps, and then breaths out a long moan as Snow massages her stomach with a slow circular motion. Snow straddled her friend's naked form with her right leg between Snap's legs, and starting with the side of Snap's neck, decides to explore her friend's body. Rubbing her pelvic mound on Snap's hip, she places little kisses on Snap's neck and shoulder. She continues the kisses and licks down to Snap's breasts, then onto her stomach, hip bones, and her pubic mound, neatly covered with a silky patch of jet black pubic hair.

Snapdragon opens her legs, but otherwise lay still, allowing her friend, to explore her lovely pussy more easily. Snap kept her eyes closed, and her breathing became faster and deeper as Snow tickled her sensitive little nub, her tiny "clitty" with her tongue, circling it under the hood and then sucking the little reddish bulb into her lips. Snapdragon's pretty, green labia lips were now getting tender loving attention from Snowdrop. Snow slid her long slender tongue between Snap's folds, and with her lips, opened Snap's already very wet pussy lips, to reveal the pretty, pink lining, glistening in the Sun as Snap's natural dew pools inside the fleshy folds.

Snapdragon pulled Snowdrop's head into her pussy with her hands behind Snow's head, and she raised her knees up around Snow's pointed ears. As Snowdrop invaded Snapdragon's vagina with her tongue and lips, Snap is getting closer to exploding. Her face grew paler, and her stomach, thighs, and labia lips took on a rosy hue, which increased the beauty of her pale green flesh. A water sprite's tongue is long and slender, so the tickling sensation against the inner vaginal walls heightens the overall stimulation immensely.

Moaning loudly,

"Snow... ohhhh dear Snowdrop! I can feel it. I'm coming darling, I'm Commmming!"

Snapdragon suddenly screamed as a violent pleasure tore through her, sending shivers down her legs to every toe, and the nearly painful tingling of her overly sensitized clitty sent shock waves up into her stomach and breasts. Her hips pushed up into her friend's face as she gave herself over to the shivering climax. She now had no control over her body as it took over to increase the warm and pleasurable feeling washed over her. Snowdrop held Snap' pretty ass in both hands, as Snapdragon's tiny hips flexed and her body stiffened into several strong convulsions.

She moaned and shuddered with each of the many contractions, showers her lovely friend's face in her juices as they squirt from her pussy. Snapdragon is a strong girl, and has always squirted. Snowdrop had been massaging her own little clitty, and as her friend came on her face, Snowdrop also convulsed in several lesser but still very satisfying warm convulsions, causing her own little pussy to run wet with her juices, down her cleft and onto Snap's inner thighs and the lily pad.

Snow waited for Snap's breathing to calm a little, and climbed up her friend's heaving body to kiss her lips, and share Snap's own juices with her. Snapdragon kissed Snowdrop's lips and face, hungrily licking all of the juices from friend's face. When she could speak, Snapdragon said,

"Sugar-drop darling' you are definitely my kind of girl!"

Snowdrop blushed and smiled sweetly at the appreciative friend. The girls lay together, body on body, lips on lips, nipples pressed together, and legs tangled, for a long time. Their hearts beat against each other, and breasts and bellies slipped and slid against each other with their combined sweat. Snowdrop flopped over on her back, and then turned over on her stomach as the two girls relaxed, enjoying the quiet of this pond on a broad lily pad.

A naughty smile formed on Snap's face as she moved to her friend, spread her legs a little further, and with her body between Snowdrop's legs, used her thumbs to spread Snow's ass-cheeks a little.

"Sugar-drop, darling, I have a special little surprise for you. I have always wanted to taste your little asshole, my dear. Today is the day!

She placed little kisses on Snow's little puckered private spot, and licked her with her long slender tongue. Snap's kisses and licks fall everywhere on Snow's pretty blue ass and cleft. Snowdrop moaned with the incredible touch of Snaps long slender tongue to a very private spot.

"Oh Snap honey, that feels sooo good, please don't stop. I want to feel it inside my honey!"

Since sprites swim so much of the time, their little asses are a very clean part of their bodies. Snapdragon slowly slid her tongue into Snows little pink puckered opening, and proceeded to slide it in and out, with occasional little kisses to her buttocks and the cleavage between them. Snowdrop had been lying with her head on her hands, but raised herself up on her elbows and started to breath hard, as her friend licked and kissed her from behind. Snapdragon moaned herself, between licks and kisses,

"Oh, Sugar-drop, you have just the sweetest tasting little asshole, my darling!" Snowdrop saws lazily, with a little giggle,

"Uh-huh. I get that a lot!"

After a sharp spank to Snowdrops bottom after that remark, Snapdragon just says, "Quiet, you!" and continued attention to Snow's crease, moving down to her pussy lips. Then as she turned her friend over to gain better access to her already engorged little "clitty," moaned,

"Mmm, I just have to have a taste of your sweet little button, Snow darling." Snowdrop's only response was continued soft moans with her breathing and heart rate increasing.

She turned herself around so she could receive Snowdrop's attention to her little green pussy with its glistening pink lining. Although they were lying in the shade, it was a very warm day, and the girls were slipping and sliding against each other's sweaty stomachs. Both girls were moaning loudly in between the tender tonging and kissing. The soft squishing of Snap's ample breasts on snow's lower abdomen was driving Snowdrop crazy, as her juices flowed freely. Snowdrop suddenly breathed in two sharp gasps, shuddered, and relaxed into the sweet afterglow of a second warm little climax.

Snapdragon was also getting close again from her attentions to Snowdrop. She shuddered and convulsed into a very pleasurable, but smaller orgasm of her own. Snapdragon is a strong girl, and feels everything strongly and very upfront, including her orgasms. Her deep guttural "Ohhh's" came in increasing volume and frequency until she was nearly screaming them. She shuddered into a very nice climax. After breaking apart to calm their breathing and hearts, they kissed and licked each other's faces, getting a taste of their own juices. Snapdragon, who always had a comment for every occasion said,

"Mmm! You taste absolutely scrumptious, my darling! Like sweet wine on my lips, Sugar-drop honey... you... are my favorite flavor!"

Snowdrop smiled shyly and blushed, as she always did with all of Snapdragon's overly effusive complements directed to her.

As they lay in each other's arms, juicy and sweaty, Snowdrop thought she heard a rustle in the brush up the path beyond the pond. She quickly looked around but saw nothing, and decided it was just local fauna, maybe Jezzie, a small deer. At length, the girls rolled off the lily pad and into the pond, each taking in a deep sharp breath as their overheated bodies hit the cool water. They swirled around in the pond to clean their slender bodies, as they came together briefly, Snapdragon planted a moist and noisy kiss on Snowdrop's surprised lips as her very erect nipples pressed into Snowdrop's equally turgid tips. They rose up and flitted ashore.

They dried, pulled on their dresses and wiggled into their panties for the return trip to the village. Snapdragon turned to Snowdrop, and with her hands on Snow's hips said,

"I love you, my pretty blue angel. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely secret pond." Snowdrop smiled and replied,

"I love you too my beautiful sexy greenie... and you are most welcome."

As they were pulling on their panties, the girls both heard a very croaky voice say,

"Pretty girls! Pretty girls!"

The both looked down at the offensive amphibian, and said in unison,

"Shut up, Grog!"

They looked at each other and exploded in rivulets of giggles and then left for home, wings fluttering they floated up the path. Snowdrop pulled up a little as she suddenly noticed a very familiar tall pitcher plant off to her right, and smiled to herself with a little blush as she placed a hand on her lower abdomen. Snapdragon noticed the smile and the hand gesture and asked,

"What is it, Snow? Is something wrong?"

Snowdrop replied with a sigh,

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers
12