Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 07

Story Info
A visit to the fairies' village.
5.2k words
3.85
7.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

Acknowledgement: I wish to express thanks to KJPlotts, for her professional review and edit of this Story. Michael142

*****

Chapter Seven - A Visit to the Fairy's Village:

Jasmine returned to her village full of tales about her new friends among the water sprites. She kept her promise not reveal the location of Snowdrop's secret pond. The other girl fairies giggled as Jaz recounted tales of Snowdrop's many mishaps and of the way Jasmine met her. Of course, Jasmine left out all of the sex play between her and her new friends.

A curious young fairy, one called Fragrance, asked when they could meet these girls.

"It would be so nice to have some new friends." She continued, "Please, Jasmine, let's invite them here. I've never met a water sprite before, and they sound so wonderful!"

"I will search after chores today, I think from their directions that I can find their village ... I will try, Fragrance darling."

After completing her chores, Jasmine allowed Fragrance to join her in the search for the sprite village. Fragrance, at eighteen, is one of the prettiest and most petite of the fairies, with light blue skin, blue eyes, and blond hair in a kind of pageboy cut. She wears a gown similar to Jasmine's, but a little shorter, ending at mid-thigh. She is slender with very small but firm breasts, and shapely ass and legs. Fragrance is beloved among the fairies for her sweetness and innocence, and has caught the eye of several male fairies, but has never favored any of them with her attentions. She is modest about removing her gown or panties in any public way... even in front of the girls.

The two young fairies flitted through the woods, to the spot where Jasmine and Snowdrop had their accident.

"Well, this should be our starting point, Fragrance honey; this is where Snowdrop and I ... um ... met. We go ... ah ... this way," she said, pointing in the direction the three sprites came from. "I think it is about a mile away."

Fragrance giggled, with a hand over her mouth, recalling the story Jasmine shared of her accidental meeting with Snowdrop.

"Okay, I'll keep my eyes open, Jaz honey."

After some distance, Jasmine was starting to doubt that she headed in the right direction, when she spotted a full-bodied water sprite. One that looked very, very familiar.

"Blossom?"

The pretty sprite turned her head quickly, and squealed, "Jasmine!"

Blossom and Jasmine embraced, both trying to talk at once to catch up on events since their last meeting. They stopped giggling, and Jasmine continued talking. "Blossom dear, this is Fragrance. She is one our sweetest little fairies, and wanted to come along to meet you and your friends."

Blossom flitted forward and gave Fragrance a hug.

"Hello, Fragrance. My, aren't you a pretty little thing!"

"So nice to meet you, Blossom. You are very pretty. I love your hair."

Blossom giggled and replied, "Yours too honey, very cute. Our village is just a little ways away. Please follow me ladies."

As Blossom and the two fairies approached the village, they could see a group of girls playing ball. Snapdragon had just stolen the ball, and whipped it around behind her back toward Snowdrop. Snow, distracted by Blossom and the fairies, turned away from the game to join them. Snapdragon, seeing her superb shot going awry, also noticed the approaching party, and flitted off to join them.

"Jasmine... darling!" said Snap, "It is so wonderful to see you. And who is this lovely little creature your have with you?"

Snow and Snap took their turns embracing Jasmine.

"Snowdrop, Snapdragon, this is our lovely little Fragrance. She so wanted to meet all of you that I let her come along with me."

Fragrance, a little timidly said, "I-It's so nice to meet you. After Jasmine's stories, I know ... um ... you guys already. We would like to have you visit our village, and meet our friends ... if you would like."

"We would be delighted my darling, just lead the way, and we will follow sweetie," Snapdragon said, in an effusive-laced reply.

The five young girls flitted off in the direction of the Fairy's village, talking, laughing and giggling as they went. The fairy village looked very similar to that of the sprites. They had the familiar treetop dwellings that wee folk favor for security against predators, around a central common grove. Four of the girls went quickly to one of the dwellings so that Jasmine could introduce her family to her sprite friends. A young fairy strongly resembling Jasmine appeared in the doorway. Jasmine introduced her, "Everyone, this is my twin sister, Hyacinth. Honey, are Mom and Daddy home?"

"Hello young sprites, I am Hyacinth. No Jasmine, Mom, Daddy, and everyone else is off visiting Grandma, they won't be back for hours. I have to stay here and watch the baby."

Hyacinth moved forward, looked directly at Snapdragon and said, "Jaz honey, why don't you introduce me to these pretty sprites?"

"Oh, sorry Hyacinth, this pretty little one is Snowdrop, and next to her is Blossom. This ravishing beauty over here is Snapdragon."

Hyacinth hugged Snowdrop and Blossom, but when she approached Snapdragon, she gave her a warm hug, and said, looking into Snap's beautiful eyes, "So nice to meet you all, come back again soon." As she turned to flit back into the house, she looked back over her shoulder and gave Snapdragon a little wink.

Snapdragon looked at Jasmine and remarked, "Wow, Jaz. You and your sister have more in common than just looks!"

"Yup. Next to Hy, I am just a shrinking violet. Perhaps we need to get you two together sometime ... or maybe the three of us," Jasmine laughed

"Hmm, well darling, I will settle for my little Jasmine! Mmm ... a threesome?" The two girls laughed, hugged, and kissed, moving on into the village.

The always-curious loner, Snowdrop, looked around on her own. As she flitted around a large tree, she stopped in her tracks (so to speak). She came face-to-face with a young male fairy who took her breath away. The young boy was handsome, tall and slender, well-muscled and fair-skinned, with golden blond hair, and clear blue eyes. To Snowdrop, he seemed luminescent. She was speechless.

The boy spoke first, "Hello. My name is Stream, and you are..."

"I ... ah ... am ... ah ..." was all Snowdrop could stammer out before Stream interrupted, "Snowdrop! Your unique hairdo is famous, as well as your beauty. But the latter has been greatly understated." Snowdrop lowered her eyes and blushed deeply.

"Thank you."

"Would you like me to show you our village, Snowdrop?"

"Um ... I-I s-should rejoin my friends ... I think, but thank you ... ah ... Stream."

"Right this way, my beauty!" Snowdrop smiled at the handsome young fairy, and blushed again as he led the way to where Snow's friends were.

Snapdragon was the first of the party to see Snowdrop and Stream approach.

"Well, here is our lost darling girl. Who is the handsome young man with you, and does he have a brother?" she giggled.

"Snapdragon, Please!"

Stream introduced himself to Snapdragon and Blossom placing a kiss on the hand of each of the sprites. "Charmed ladies, I'm Stream!"

"Oh, how gallant! Wonderful to meet you Stream, darling," said Snapdragon. Blossom just smiled and blushed a little and was only able to manage a modest "Hello."

Jasmine smiled at Stream, thanking him for finding Snowdrop, but informed him that this party was for girls only. Stream smiled, but before he turned to leave, he looked directly at Snowdrop.

"It was very nice to meet you all. I hope we will see you again."

"Mmm, someone has a boyfriend!" Snap said addressing his remark to Snowdrop.

"Snap. Stop it! He seems nice, but I do not have any boyfriends," Snowdrop said with a smile.

"Well excuse me little miss, but this boy who looks like he just fell straight from heaven was flirting with you darling. As far as I know, you do not owe anything to Leaf or anyone else," Snapdragon rejoined

"Snap honey, can you please drop it? Stream seems nice, and that is that."

Jasmine interjected, "Who's Leaf?"

Snapdragon answered first, "Well dear, Leaf is only the tallest, most handsome, and most athletic boy in our village, and he favors our little Snowdrop here."

"Well, it seems that she has captured the attention of the most handsome and athletic boy in our village as well. The heart of every girl in the village skips a beat every time Stream narrows his eyes at them. Stream is cute, for sure, but not exactly my type. I like 'em a little rough around the edges... I like... the bad boys," Jasmine explained.

"Well, I think he's wonderful," Fragrance said, wistfully with a sigh.

Snowdrop, tiring of this conversation interjected, "Can we get on with the tour of your lovely village, Jas and Fragrance?"

The girls then toured the village, with Jasmine and Fragrance as their tour guides, and met many of the young people in the village. Without fail, they all stared at Snowdrop's pretty and unique hairdo with its peculiar floral shape. They all seemed like nice young people, particularly Moss, a fairy with a bit more flesh on her bones than the rest. She was not fat, and had a nice figure for her few extra pounds. She seemed to like Blossom the best out of the party, and the two of them spoke a little, smiled and laughed. Jasmine suggested a little picnic with the three water sprites, Fragrance, and Moss. Moss immediately took Blossom's hand and let her toward a very nice quiet spot, with all of the others following. Jasmine had asked Moss and Fragrance to see if they might round up some berries, and maybe a little wine for the party.

It seems improbable that strangers could become good friends so quickly. But, fairies, like sprites, are very open and make friends easily. After all, as the saying goes, "Today's new friend is tomorrow's family." That is what it was like for these girls, who became fast friends. The girl talk flowed, as did the wine, a nice little fruity wine in season. As the girls talked and drank, they were becoming a little tipsy. They laughed... hearty full-throated laughs as they talked about every little event in each of their respective villages. Unfortunately, all of Snowdrop's foibles were fodder for the group discussion as well. Snowdrop, for all of her modesty and shyness, also had a good sense of humor and laughed at herself along with the others. The looks she received from Jasmine, Fragrance, and Moss told her that with all of the teasing, there was love and admiration, and she was good with that.

After a while, the group confab turned into smaller group discussions, with each fairy picking a sprite to talk with individually: Moss with Blossom, Jasmine with Snapdragon, and Fragrance with Snowdrop.

Moss stood, took Blossom's hand in hers, and said, "C'mon sweetie, I have something to show you." She then led Blossom to a part of the woods where a clutch of bluebird eggs was just about to hatch. This broke up the party, and the other two couples of girls headed in different directions, each to get to know a new friend. Fragrance was a little nervous as she asked Snowdrop if she might like to see a pretty spot in the woods, not too far away. Jasmine led Snapdragon to another part of the woods, just to flit around, sightsee, and eventually find a quiet place in the woods of their own.

Moss is a pretty girl, perhaps not as pretty as Blossom, and not quite as well endowed, but still shapely and nice-looking. She has a blue complexion like Blossom's, and a cute way about herself... a genuine innocence that Blossom found appealing. They peered into the nest to check the progress of the prospective chicks, and as they did, their cheeks touched. Moss, feeling a slight tingle from this close encounter, turned to Blossom and kissed her on the cheek. Blossom blushed, turned as her feathered hair fluttered and returned the kiss, but full on Moss's lips. Moss spoke softly, wanting to clear the air a little about her feelings,

"Blossom, ah ... y'know ... I like a couple of the boys in our village, but sometimes the girls in our village are a little ... ah ... free with our bodies around each other, and feel that it is kind of a natural thing. I like you, Blossom dear, and I thought you and I might ... ah ... relax a little in this pretty spot." She looked at Blossom hopefully, but didn't have to wait long for a response.

"I like you too, Moss sweetie. The girls in my village are also free with each other and do show affection easily. Snowdrop, Snapdragon and I are friends that way. I think I know their bodies as well as I know my own! But I like boys too, especially one called Clam!" Moss breathed a sigh of relief, and with a smile just said, "That sounds good, Blossom dear."

Moss had admired Blossom's magnificent bosom since their first meeting and was interested in exploring it a little. Biting one side of her lip tentatively... a sign of her nervousness... Moss reached an index finger over and traced the fullness of Blossom's décolletage. She then slid her finger into Blossom's dress fondling one of her nipples. Blossom smiled, and pulled her top down to her waist, revealing both of her breasts to Moss's touch. Moss gasped at the sight of Blossom's beautiful round breasts totally naked, as she continued to massage Blossoms fleshy mounds. Blossom closed her eyes and moaned softly, shuddering a little at the touch on her very sensitive breasts. Moss approached Blossom's lips with hers, and nearly touching, breathed into Blossom's open lips,

"Oh, Blossom. You are so, beautiful." She then touched her lips to Blossom's in a nervous quivering kiss. Blossom responded by opening her lips a little and touching Moss's lips with the very tip of her tongue. The two girls started kissing passionately, and moaning into each other's mouths. They settled on a patch of soft jack pine needles, and continued to explore each other's full figures. Moss was softly massaging one on Blossom's nipples with a circular motion of the center of her palm. She used her other hand to explore Blossom's pubic hair, and mound, while Blossom placed her hands on either side of Moss's face, kissing her sweetly, as Moss continued to touch her so intimately. Moss changed her body position, as she slipped a leg between Blossom's thighs, spreading them. She continued with kisses to Blossom's nipples, as she slipped a finger into Blossom's panties, down the crease and between her pussy lips. Blossom shuddered into the sweet violence of the first of several orgasms she will have with Moss's touches and kisses.

Jasmine and Snapdragon were already intimate friends, from their time at the secret pond, and found a nice place to talk quietly and share a laugh or two. They talked about the events of the day, and discussed other fairies and sprites from their respective villages. They talked about Snowdrop's obvious attraction to Stream, agreeing that Leaf would be a better choice for her; since she already has a relationship with him ... and he is a sprite ... Stream is just a pretty boy.

"I am also attracted to Stream, but he seems to be attracted to the shy beauties among the female fairies, and he is attracted to your little Snowdrop," Jasmine added,

"Yes darling, I did notice that as well. My guess is that Stream is a love 'em and leave 'em kind of boy, just a feeling though."

"Well, my quick and perceptive Snapdragon, you happen to be exactly correct. As I said, he is attracted to the shy ones, and they are all in awe of him, but they are a little scared as well. He tends to lose interest in them once he has had them, so you might want to warn our little platinum-haired beauty about that. I scared Stream once a while ago when I braced him up against a tree, and planted a good one on him. He hasn't been the same since. I think he understands the sexual power I have, but he likes to be the one in control. His good looks always turn other girls to mush when he smiles at them, so he is used to having the sexual high ground."

"Hmmm, thanks darling, I'll definitely keep that in mind for my little beauty. I have been looking out for Snowdrop for a long time ... it's a labor of love for me ... and she needs my strength. By the way, I recognized your sexual power as soon as you opened your incredible blue eyes under my care when we met. I thought to myself, this is the girl for me... a proper challenge. And darling, you have proven me right on that score as well." Snapdragon grabbed Jaz's face and planted a good one on her lips.

During a lull in the conversation, Snap and Jaz looked sweetly into each other's eyes for some minutes. Jasmine leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on Snapdragon's lips. Their hands went to the other's breasts, hips, and thighs. Snapdragon lowered herself down, reached under Jasmine's skirt and pulled Jasmine's panties down and off her legs. She put them to her face and breathed in Jasmine's body fragrance from them. She then lowered her head between Jasmine's thighs, breathed in the aroma of the inside of her thighs, the sweet buttery aroma of her pussy, and the sweetly "over-ripe dill weed" aroma between her ass cheeks. Jasmine's body aromas smelled so good to Snap as they combined into a very heady brew... intoxicating.

She could feel Jasmine becoming very wet, and she felt the moisture build up between her own thighs as well. The girls switched to a reverse position, and Jasmine was soon enjoying Snapdragon's sweet pussy. Snapdragon had her hands under Jasmine's butt cheeks, and with her thumbs, pulled her cheeks open to kiss Jaz's cute little asshole. Jasmine had been kissing Snapdragon's most private aromatic area, and when she plunged her thick tongue into Snap's pussy, Snap shuddered and trembled into a very strong orgasm. After Snapdragon regained some composure, she slipped her slender tongue into Jasmine's very wet pussy as she fingered her little clitty. Jasmine's breathing increased rapidly, and, as Snap slid a finger into Jaz's asshole, she shuddered into a climax of her own. The two friends turned back around to a face-to-face position, with their hands on each other's clits, and in each other's labia and vaginas. They stimulated each other until each one stiffened into very nice non-invasive orgasms.

After recovering a little in each other's arms, they found a local pond to jump into and cool off, clean up, and swim a little. As they swam, they talked and giggled like old friends, as they circled each other in the water completely nude. Each girl watched the water swirl in and around the other's breasts as they circled. Snapdragon swam close to Jasmine so that their lips were almost touching, and said,

"Jasmine darling, you have become a very sweet friend to me in such a short time."

Jasmine kissed Snapdragon and replied, "And you, to me dear Snap. It is interesting the way the six of us paired-up. Blossom with Moss, our shy Fragrance with your shy Snowdrop, and you and I, the two strong free spirits. You and I are very much alike, dear Snapdragon!"

Snap smiled and replied, "Yes. That's very perceptive of you, darling. I do feel that we are the same kind of girls; active, forceful, and not afraid to take what we want." With that, the two girls continued to stimulate each other.

It seemed that the two other girls, Fragrance and Snowdrop might never hit it off, both being shy and modest, but Snowdrop recognized something about Fragrance that she liked. Perhaps she saw herself in this pretty and petite fairy. As the two were sitting on a grassy slope talking, Fragrance suddenly took matters into her own hands, and looking into Snowdrop's soft brown eyes, said,

"I-I would like to kiss you, Snowdrop dear, i-if it is okay."

Snowdrop gently pulled Fragrance's face close to hers, and with lips lightly touching, breathed into Fragrance's mouth. Snow let her lips melt into Fragrance's and they kissed briefly and then broke apart. It was sweet, sincere kiss, and Fragrance's lips tasted so good to Snowdrop, that she returned to kissing her with increased pressure and intensity. Fragrance looked down and to the side with a slight blush and said,

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers
12