Sprung a Leak 5

Story Info
A quick review on a great porn.
838 words
3.75
16.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Expectations: Red Light District rarely disappoints in my experience and generally squirting sex flicks are the kind of intense fucking porn that I'm a fan of. Alexis Texas is one of the porn queens right now for a good reason. She never lets anybody down and she never will let anybody down because she's that damn good. Anybody who doesn't love Marie Luv has probably never met her yet because she's another well deserved queen of porn. I'm heading into this with high expectations. All the elements are here for great pron.

Scene 1: Lorena Sanchez

Well the tease went on way too long with this one. I'm rarely a fan of teases in porn and this is the reason why, it's just too much. We get a good blow job out of Ms Sanches completely with some light gagging. He returns the favor eating her out and then we get some basic sex. There really is nothing about this scene that really stands out and makes you want to watch it.

Scene 2: Isis Love

Again we get a long tease which is coupled with rather poor camera choices making the opening definitely a strong reason to lean hard on that fast forward button. I mean really lean on it until that's over. After the tease Isis jumps straight into her work with a reverse cowgirl ride and that girl works that position. I mean god fucking damn that woman can work her hips until nothing else I the world matters. She take a break from cock for some vibrator action. Isis squirts all over the place and she seems to be enjoying herself, there is lots of laughing and giggling as she cums. We get some P2M in this scene and the energy is great. It's just a fun scene to watch even if the guy gives a pathetic cumshot. She really deserved better.

Scene 3: Amile Watters

She's a cute black chick and she doesn't waste our time with a lot of time with her tease. She's way to interested in getting a cock between her lips so that's what she goes for. Great blow job and them from there straight to sex. We get missionary, doggy, pussy eating and even pussy to mouth. This my first time seeing Amile Waters in action but I hope to see more of her in the future. Watch out for this black beauty gentlemen cus if she doesn't excite you then you must have something wrong with you.

Scene 4: Alexis Texas

This is the covergirl, the big titted blonde with the five star ass. She goes out of her way to make sure that we can't focus on anything but her ass since she's wearing a pair of black chaps. The tease is still a bit on the long side but it's easier to than most of the others have been. The blonde babe makes sure she gets the squirting part out early so she can focus on what she loves, getting pounded by cock. Alexis is on fire throughout the entire scene, it's what we've all come to expect out of the starlet. This scene is pure gold and there is a damn good reason why she's on the cover.

Scene 5: Marie Luv & Harmony

These two ladies should have been the cover girls. They steal this show right out from under Alexis's ass. We get a four way with two guys and two girls randomly craming their cocks in whatever hole they can fine. Beautiful black Marie or her cream colored friend Harmony both take cock every way possible. Both get DPed, both girls do plenty of anal. Both girls suck cocks clean out of their holes and out of the other girls hole. You don't see a lot of ass to other girl's mouth but we get it here. We get to stack the girls like Lego blocks and hope from ass to pussy to ass to pussy then run around to the front where one girl services your balls while the other gags on your shaft. For our finale we have two men dumping their cum in Harmony, for an anal, vaginal cream pie. Then just to prove what a nasty slut she is Marie lets Harmony push both cream pies into her mouth and then the girls share. Reviewers choice!

Heading Out: Honestly this wasn't as good as I was expecting. That's probably be cause I set the bar impossibly high. I was expecting a six out of five film here and it turns out that this is only a four out of five. Marie Luv and Harmony put out a performance so incredible that I dare call it a classic and Alexis sets the world on fire with her scene. Those two scenes alone are worth a twenty five dollar price tag and they come with three other scenes which are all good scenes. This is good, this is damn good and you owe it to yourself to buy this.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers