Sprung! Ch. 02

Story Info
The further adventures of Peta.
1.4k words
4.39
17.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peta
Peta
1 Followers

I laughed and left the office, trying to wedge my half slip into my purse without getting Tony’s cum over everything. When I got to my office I placed it in a desk drawer for removal later before I went home. I re-examined my stockings and checked the time, thinking that I had almost 2 hours before the presentation – plenty of time to get to the store and back. Lunch hour traffic was heavy and it took almost fifteen minutes to walk the three blocks, before entering the cool air conditioning beyond the Victorias Secret plate glass. A gorgeous young thing approached me and asked if she could help, so I explained my predicament and lifted the hem of my skirt to show the offending stocking. She pursed her lips and shook her mane of blonde hair, as if the run was a major international disaster, then retreated behind a counter to a wall covered in packs of hose, before returning with one and handing it to me.

“I think you’ll find that is the same brand and colour,” she almost purred. “I love navy, it’s so sophisticated.” I suddenly remembered the ex half slip and asked her for another which she duly delivered to me.

I then asked her for a change room as I needed to change right away and she led me to the back of the store to a bank of cubicles. Rather than leave me then, the girl stayed watching as I sat, raised one leg and rolled the laddered stocking down. I didn’t mind in the least as my sexual tastes are quite varied and the idea of creating something with this gorgeous creature was very exciting. I rolled on the replacement stocking and adjusted the lacy stay up top, stepped into the new half slip and slithered it up to my waist, then lowered my skirt over it, before checking the rear view in the cubicle mirror. Not bad, I thought.

“You have such long legs,” the creature told me, “they are just soooo sexy.” I got up from the seat and caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. She was very close and I could smell the musky aroma of her perfume.

“And you are simply beautiful.” I said moving my head towards her. Our lips grazed and the tip of her tongue traced the outline of my bottom lip. I shivered. “But I have an urgent appointment so I have to go now. Why don’t you give me a call?” I handed her a business card which she studied intently.

“Peta,” she mouthed, sounding out my name, “that’s a pretty name. My name’s Angela. Can I really call you?”

“You’d better” I touched her lips with one red tipped finger and she sucked it gently. “And don’t leave it too long.” Slightly flustered I checked the time and hurried back to the office

Tony went through the motions of his presentation later that afternoon, and I could see that his mind wasn’t completely on the job at hand; after all, I was sitting next to him with my thigh pressed against his whenever possible. The presentation seemed to take forever and my mind wandered from Nick to Tony, then to the delicious Angela. I just wanted it to finish, because Tony and I had some unfinished business. As if answering my prayer, the client suddenly placed both hands on the boardroom table in front of him and leant back in his chair, announcing that the presentation was most impressive and he would be recommending to his board its immediate acceptance. He got to his feet, everyone shook hands and suddenly Tony and I were alone again.

“I thought they’d never go.” he laughed, and locked the boardroom door. “I couldn’t get up because my erection won’t quit. And it’s all your fault” He jokingly pointed an accusing finger at me as he turned to face me

I could see what he meant; the front of his trousers was tented by the outline of his cock.

“Well, I’ll just have to make it go away.” I moved in front of him and placed my hand over the bulge. I could feel the heat. Tony kissed me, hard, almost desperate; his tongue forced its way into my mouth, while his arms crushed me against his hard body. I responded to his kiss, crushing my lips to his, my hands feverishly against the back of his head, my own tongue darting in and out of his mouth. The jutting hardness of Tony’s cock was rammed hard against my tummy and I squirmed against it, feeling the nylon of my half slip and panties slip seductively over it. Tony broke from the embrace and almost tore my jacket and t-shirt off in his lust. He gazed at my breasts longingly before ever so gently plunging his hand into my bra cup, pulling the lacy edge down and exposing one hard pink nipple. His lips fastened on it sucking and licking, in between little nips with his teeth. I love my boobs being sucked and my nipples are unusually prominent. Right now they reacted to Tony’s ministrations by standing up in all their lust, my other breast desperate for a share of the attention. My back was against the board table as I reached behind an unclasped my bra, baring my other turgid nipple. I cupped my breast and offered it to Tony.

“Please,” I whispered, “suck this one too.” I squirmed to reach the zip art the back of my skirt and pushed the garment down and out of the way. Tony sank to his knees in front of me, pushed up my slip and kissed the flesh above my stockings, leaving a trail of fire. One hand plucked the leg band of my panties to one side and Tony’s tongue lapped at my cunt, suddenly finding my clit and making me gasp as sensations coursed though me. I grabbed at my breasts tweaking my nipples, stretching them up and down as I met Tony’s thrusting tongue. Tony was busy with his belt and zip as he struggled to free himself and he suddenly stood up and rid himself of the remaining garments. I gasped for breath and caught my reflection in a boardroom mirror, hair all over the place, lipstick smeared, legs spread wide in their navy stockings and high heeled pumps, my half slip rucked up around my waist, the satin in my navy panties gleamed in the dull light. God I looked a sight! I glanced back at Tony and saw the wild look in his eyes as they took in the same image. He lifted me slightly and pushed me onto the board table so my legs dangled over the edge. Hooking his fingers in the waistband of my panties, he pulled them down and they plopped to the floor. Tony then slowly pushed himself into me, filling me in two ecstatic thrusts, making me cry out as the size of his cock took over my cunt. He sucked in his breath as he slowly withdrew, before ramming himself home again and grinding himself against me.

“Yes,” I heard myself gasp. “That’s it. Harder. Harder. Fuck me Tony. Do it. Yes.” I was willing him on, crying out in passion as he pounded into me, that gorgeous cock buried in my cunt. I reached down and diddled my clit as I felt my climax building and small tremors started deep within before erupting in an explosion that felt like it started at the back of my head before taking over the rest of my body. I remember crying out so loud that Tony gently placed his hand over my mouth to stifle the sound.

“Shsssssh” he whispered against my ear, and then with one final thrust he stiffened and spurted stream after heated stream of his cum deep inside me. He ground his teeth as the orgasm emptied him and we forced our bodies against each other trying to prolong the moment. Tony continued to move in and out of me with slow strokes as his pleasure gradually subsided.

“God but I’ve wanted to do that ever since I first saw you,” he whispered hoarsely, “you are just sensational.” He extracted his rapidly softening penis and I raised myself to my elbows to look at him as he straightened his back from the exertion.

“I know,” I giggled. “You’re not too bad yourself, but next time can we do it on a softer surface? My bum feels like it’s been hit by a truck.” I slid off the table and ruefully tested my rear end, before hastening to the bathroom.

Peta
Peta
1 Followers