Spy of Gor Ch. 01

Story Info
Senses and sensation gradually returned.
3.4k words
3.5
20.3k
9

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers

NOTE: This story is based on the John Norman Chronicles of Gor series of novels. (As always, copyrights are the property of the copyright-holder(s).) Translations for Gorean words (those whose meaning cannot be determined by context) can be found at a number of websites. And for those Gor fans who quibble with details or believe this goes too far afield of the Chronicles of Counter-Earth, remember ... this is fiction.


Senses and sensation gradually returned, leaving oblivion heading into a nightmare.

Marius Razi was chained head and foot, spreadeagled on a floor, naked. He did not know where he was or how he had gotten there.

One moment he was walking on a street in Ar. Suddenly, a woman had appeared in front of him, nude except for a loincloth — a lure girl, he now realized.

Then, apparently from behind because he had not seen anyone else, a large hand carrying a repcloth slammed him in the face. As soon as he involuntarily breathed in, he smelled what he dimly recognized as capture scent. And then he lost consciousness.

Sometime in the process of his capture he had lost not only his clothing and his boots, but his dagger and his quiva, which he kept strapped above his right ankle.

Marius' libido, which had occasionally overwhelmed his sense, had now gotten him into a predicament of unknowable danger.

"My newest kajirus," said a man's voice.

"Who are you?" Marius asked from the floor.

"Your new master."

"I am not a kajirus," said Marius angrily. "I am a free man!"

"And yet, you are not free, are you?"

The speaker, the master of this house, wore the green robes of the caste of physicians. He appeared to be about 20 years older than Marius, lean with flowing gray hair, as he bent over the spread-out Marius. The man had a dry, soft voice.

"I would welcome you to my house," the master said, "but it is unnecessary to welcome slaves."

Marius was lying on the floor of an interior courtyard of a house. Judging from the angle of the sun on his naked body, it was later in the day; the sun had not gone down past the interior walls of the courtyard. The stone on which his body lay had absorbed sun during the day, making it feel warm on his back.

Before whatever was now happening to him, Marius wore the clothing of a scribe, from the blue caste. He was not, strictly speaking, a scribe, however. Marius served the Ubar of Ar as closer to a warrior than anything else, but in secret, as part of the Priest-Kings' war against the Kurii. Marius' responsibility was to find and neutralize those in Ar who might be allied with the Kurii. Part gatherer of intelligence, part warrior, part assassin.

Marius was paid well for his service. He was allowed to kill if necessary, and he was expected to die if necessary, to fulfill his Ubar's missions.

Marius was a Tuchuk, the most fierce of the four tribes of the Wagon Peoples. As a member of the blue caste, he knew the Double Knowledge — that Gor was a planet and not the center of the universe, and the existence of Earth, a planet exactly opposite Gor — and did not believe in magic, as did the Low Castes. As a Tuchuk, he worshiped the Spirits of the Sky, although in secret and infrequently, and not the Priest-Kings. His training allowed him to fit in in the cities that were the last place the Wagon Peoples wanted to live. The Tuchuk concealed their fighting abilities and their native intelligence with a slightly insolent attitude and wit.

Marius came to Ar after his journey from the Plains of the Wagon Peoples to the Sardar Mountains, a journey required of all Goreans by the time they reach age 25. After surviving the several-thousand-pasang trip to Sardar, instead of returning to the Plains, or going to Turia, the largest city on the plains, he chose his own path and traveled to Ar. He began the journey to his work by casually mentioning that on his journey from the Sardar Mountains to Ar he had killed a wild Kurii who had attacked him.

Soon after, he met Seyyal Talibah, a man 25 years older than Marius who, though he had lived in Ar his entire life, knew of the Tuchuk. Talibah trained Marius in the warrior arts, noticed his native intelligence, and recruited him for a nameless branch of Ar government that performed unofficial special tasks for the Ubar of Ar.

Marius was 94 horts and more than 50 Gorean stone, with eyes the color of the sky, thick brown hair with lighter highlights that brushed his wide shoulders, muscular arms, a broad chest and powerful legs. Marius found in his travels that free women found him highly desirable, interest he sought to accommodate whenever he had the opportunity, rationalizing the Gorean aphorism that "men have sex; women are sex."

He enjoyed the challenge of not just the conquest, but of making a free woman kick and yield like a slave — eight times, in the case of one blonde free woman. The woman started the Rite of Submission but Marius stopped her, because he did not want her as a slave but was unwilling to subject her to being enslaved by someone else.

Marius neither owned a slave nor had ever had a free companion. The work he did was not conducive to commitments or entanglements, to the point where he had not renewed his pledge to the Home Stone of Ar ever since he began his work, but the city authorities had never brought it up to him, though he legally risked expulsion from the city. His aversion to commitment and the ability to buy a pagar kajira's services gave him options on the nights he sought companionship in the arms of a kajira or just release between the legs of a kajira; either, or both, was guaranteed for a price.

"You call yourself a free man?" asked the master. "Where is your clothing? Have you no property?"

This posed a dilemma for Marius. His instructions were to do his work in secret so that no one else knew his true identity. His identification papers had his actual name on them, but listed his occupation as "scribe." He had no identification for himself in his actual work.

And, of course, those identification papers were nowhere on his person now.

"I am a scribe," said Marius.

"Prove it," said the master.

The additional dilemma was that though he spoke in the cultured tones of a scribe, he did not look like a typical scribe, someone who spent his days in chambers reading or writing books. His actual work required him to be in top physical condition, something that was not often said of scribes. Before his abduction, Marius had been walking down a Arn street wearing a blue shirt, black pants and brown boots, all of which showed off his physique. He nonetheless managed to convince those he encountered that he was indeed a scribe merely by his self-confidence, his ability to act as though he was supposed to be where he was.

Next to the master was an uncollared kajirus, a bald Kataii as dark as a tem and even larger and more muscular than Marius, clad in the briefest red silks, with only enough wrapping to cover his large genitals, plus a wrap around his waist and upper chest. He was in the Bracelets position, kneeling, his hands behind his back. He averted his eyes from his master, but looked straight into Marius' eyes with a partial smile. His silk-covered genitals seemed to grow before Marius' eyes.

On the other side of the master was a black-haired green-eyed kajira, nude except for her slave collar, with what appeared to be her silks off to her side on the floor. She was in the Nadu position, kneeling with her knees open, her hands palms-up on top of her thighs. She breathed deeply in and out, and the nipples of her large breasts were erect. She stared at Marius as well. He had no doubt she was ready to be taken by one of them, or all three at once.

"You may stand like a man, or lay like a slime worm," said the master. "I assure you Qamar is a formidable opponent."

In case Marius wasn't warned by Qamar's presence, the master produced a slave goad in his hand.

Marius ordinarily would try to fight or outsmart his way out of a predicament, except that no such way out seemed possible at the moment. Marius also ordinarily would ponder which of the three men were stimulating the kajira the most, but he had higher priorities at the moment, namely self-preservation.

"I will stand," said Marius.

The master and the kajirus named Qamar came over. The master unbuckled Marius' hands, then feet, while Qamar loomed over Marius, using his size to imply a threat. Marius slowly stood, looking warily at Qamar.

"I think you know exactly how to be a kajirus," said the master. "Submission!"

Marius stayed in place with as much dignity as his nudity allowed. "No," he answered.

The master's eyes narrowed. "You take a lot of chances for a kajirus," he said. "Submit."

"I will not," replied Marius.

The master turned on the slave goad and fired it at Marius. The yellow sparks across Marius' chest hurt, and he grimaced, but held his ground. He turned it up higher and fired again; Marius stumbled, but stood up again, the same look of defiance on his face.

The master walked close to Marius and put the slave goad under Marius' genitals, lifting them up momentarily, then looked into Marius' eyes. "So, you're not afraid to die."

"Better to die free than to live as a slave," said Marius, looking directly into Trask's eyes.

Trask then turned, twisted the slave goad control to its maximum setting, and held it against the kajira's neck. "Submit ... or you will assure her death." The tip of the slave goad glowed red. The kajira said nothing, but her eyes pleaded with Marius.

"So much for your physicians' oath," said Marius.

His eyes a blaze of hate, Marius knelt on the floor, spreading his knees, and crossing his hands above his head.

"Better," said the master, turning down the dial. "Display!"

Marius stood back up, putting his hands behind his neck. At that moment, Marius might as well have been a kajirus at an auction, naked, every inch of him open for inspection and probing.

The master walked to Marius as if to conduct an examination. He put his hand on Marius' chin, running his index finger along Marius' lips. He then ran his right hand down Marius' chest slowly, smiling slightly when he felt his heartbeat, then resuming downward until he came to Marius' genitals, which he cupped in his hand, his middle finger going underneath and between his testicles to the bottom of Marius' pelvis, touching the skin covering the nerves and muscles between Marius' testicles and anus. The master used his thumb and forefinger to feel the skin on the shaft and head of Marius' chaq, and similarly felt each of his testicles. Marius looked straight ahead while the master looked into Marius' eyes to observe his reaction and whether it differed from the reaction of what the master held in his right hand.

The master then ran his other hand over Marius' buttocks, briefly pausing in between them, using his finger to trace the cleft, while still cradling Marius' genitals. The master then pushed his middle finger forward until it reached Marius' anus, stopping at its entrance. The master's hand was warm, and Marius felt his genitals expand slightly in the master's hand.

"You are, I must say, magnificent. You would kick well," said the master, using a term that usually applied to kajira. Marius wondered what his captor meant by that.

Turning to the other kajirus, the master ordered, "Serve him."

The kajirus walked to get a krater and a bola. He placed the krater on the floor, then undid his silk and knelt over the krater, thrusting his hips forward so his chaq hung over the edge. He put the bola on his bicep, using his teeth to open the cork. He poured the paga slowly over his chest, flowing over his nipples, abdominal muscles and finally down the shaft and head of his chaq into the krater. Marius watched the kajirus' chaq grow as the paga poured over it. The kajirus stretched his body upward to luxuriate in the feel of the flow of the paga.

The kajirus brought over the krater to Marius. He held Marius' head in one hand, opened his mouth with his fingers, and quietly saying "do not resist," poured some of the contents into Marius' mouth. Concluding he had no choice, Marius drank the paga.

"Now serve me," said the master. The kajirus repeated the task, bringing the krater over to the master, who drank greedily of the paga. The kajirus then took the krater and drank most of the rest, his chaq bobbing as he raised the krater over his head to empty it.

The kajirus took one final drink of the paga, put down the krater, walked over to Marius, put his hand on the back of Marius' head, twisted it to one side, and pressed his open mouth to Marius' lips in a form of the master's kiss. The kajirus stuck his tongue inside Marius' mouth, and the paga that was inside the kajirus' mouth went into Marius' mouth. Marius swallowed as the kajirus' tongue went deep inside his mouth, and Marius could feel the kajirus' erect chaq slide over the top of his own hardness, his chaq going under the taller kajirus' chaq and under his testicles.

Looking into Marius' eyes, the kajirus murmured only for Marius to hear, "I'm ready for you ... kajira." The kajirus' hand was large enough to grab both their chaqs and hold them together.

As the paga flowed into his system, Marius began to grow dizzy and his skin grew icy hot, as if a layer of ice covered the fire. His heartbeat grew stronger in his chest. He also noticed his own chaq begin to expand and stiffen as his heartbeat quickened. He tried to step back, but was held in place by Qamar's hand around his chaq.

"Sula!" the master said to Marius.

Before he could think of why he would choose to degrade himself by adopting the pose meant for a kajira, Marius slowly lay down on the floor, spreading his legs, his hands on the outside of his thighs. His chaq now pointed upward, its head shiny and wet, and his testicles felt heavier.

"Slaver's kiss!" the master then said to the kajira.

She knelt on the ground, her head and elbows also on the ground, her buttocks in the air.

The master turned to Marius with a faintly sadistic look on his face. "Sula-ki!"

Marius, angry at what he was being forced to do, but finding resistance difficult and himself more aroused, raised his hips off the ground, his feet flat on the ground, his swelling chaq now pointing back toward his face. A drip came off the head of his chaq and landed on his stomach.

"Very good," said the master. "Slaver's kiss!"

Marius turned over and adopted the same pose as the kajira, his head on the ground, his ass in the air, his chaq now pointing straight down to the ground, another drip reaching the ground. His head was buzzing and his chaq and testicles were throbbing in anticipation, while his stomach fluttered in fear.

The master grabbed the slave goad with which he had threatened the kajira. Then he turned it around and, carefully grabbing the opposite end, he inserted the handle into the kajira, who breathed sharply at the invasion.

The master moved the slave goad handle in and out of her, first slowly, then quicker. The kajira's body moved as well, with sharp exhales shortly followed by staccato moans.

"Yield," the master said. A few Ihn later, she screamed as her body orgasmed.

After a few moments, the master pulled out the slave goad handle, coated in the kajira's juices. He walked over to Marius, still in the slaver's kiss position, his backside up in the air as if he was a female bosk waiting to be bred.

"Being a kajirus is little different from being a kajira, young beauty," said the master, almost conversationally. "You have no control over yourself."

Calling to the kajirus, he said, "Sula!"

The kajirus lay down on the ground as Marius had. Marius could see the kajirus' large testicles as he lay with his legs spread, his chaq pointing toward the ceiling.

The master bent down and took the kajirus' huge chaq into his own mouth. After about an ehn, during which the kajirus' chaq had grown to nearly a Gorean foot, the master stopped and walked over to Marius' body.

"Your owner can do whatever she — or he — wants to you," the master said, wiping his mouth with his hand.

And with that, the master pushed the slave goad handle into Marius' anus, repeating the master's penetration of the kajira. Marius groaned at the pain as the lubricated handle invaded him.

"You do not want me to put the other end inside you," the master said, again cupping Marius' genitals with his free hand. "Sula!" the master then called to the kajira, pointing in front of Marius.

The kajira got up and lay in front of Marius, her just-plundered fadu inches just below Marius' face. Despite his being raped from behind, Marius could not help but become more aroused at the sight of the kajira, her legs and fadu open to him.

He was also disconcerted about the feeling coming from the friction of the handle going in and out of his ass as he involuntarily moved with its rhythm. He could feel his anus close around the handle on the outward strokes of its rhythm as the handle violated Marius, each inward stroke making Marius' chaq bob.

Suddenly the handle was pulled out of his anus. A moment later, the head of the kajirus' chaq, wider than the handle, burrowed inside Marius, the kajirus grabbing Marius' hips to hold him in place as the kajirus slid inside him. Marius' own chaq and testicles bounced as the kajirus growled and plowed into him, and Marius found to his shock that his body was closing around the kajirus' chaq to help him achieve release.

The master, now naked himself, came over to Marius' face. Kneeling down over the spread kajira, he used his fingers to open Marius' mouth, and then plunged his chaq into his mouth. The master put his hands on both sides of Marius' head as he thrust into and out of his face.

Marius then felt a pair of small hands on his own chaq. The kajira had slid over and was pulling him inside her, pushing her hips upward in her own sula-ki to meet him. Marius felt himself losing control as he thrusted inside her.

The kajirus stiffened and he thrust his hips forward, ejaculating into Marius. Shortly thereafter, Marius' mouth filled with the salty taste of the master's semen.

Marius felt the kajira's fadu close around his chaq, and then he came into her, yelling to the extent he could with the master's chaq still inside his mouth.

Suddenly he felt his body flipped around. The kajirus, hard again, pushed Marius onto his back and pushed his legs onto Marius' chest, then plunged his chaq back into Marius' anus. The thrusting resumed, with Marius' genitals pushed forward with every thrust of the kajirus. A few ehn later, the kajirus orgasmed again.

The kajirus was replaced by the master, whose chaq was also hard again. The master pulled Marius' legs down, and then got on top of Marius. Trask lay his chaq on top of Marius' chaq and started thrusting.

Marius closed his eyes to shut out the sight, but he could not shut out the sensation of his wet chaq being stroked back to hardness by another chaq. As the master began to climax onto Marius' belly, Marius felt someone's index and middle fingers push into his anus. Only ihn were required for Marius to climax again, his rape complete.

Marius was so wiped out that he heard, but did not feel, the master and the kajirus urinating on his body. He only heard, as if from a distance, the master say, "And I suppose you don't love men either."

Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers