Spying Ch. 02

Story Info
Candy has a plan for Uncle Jamie
1k words
4.32
56.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What’s up Uncle Jamie?”

Candy smiled down at her uncle from atop the deck. Her mind was reeling from what she just experienced. A few minuets earlier, Candy watched as her uncle masturbated while calling out her name. This made her so hot, she had to get herself off.

“Candy, hi” Jamie said swimming up to the side of the pool, interrupting Candy’s flashback. “Get out of school early today?” He smiled up at her.

“Yeah, there was a pep rally and you know how much I love those.” She said sarcastically.

“I know. Just remember, you’ll be graduating in a month so you won’t have to go to them ever again.”

“I know.” Candy slipped off her sandals and sat down dangling her legs in the water. “So what have you been up to this afternoon?” She giggled inwardly. She knew what had been up.

“A little of this a little of that. Why don’t you come in. The water’s great.”

“I don’t have a suit. Remember I wore the one I kept here home yesterday.”

“Right,” He pushed off the side of the pool with a splash, getting the front of Candy’s shirt wet. “You can come on in the buff if you want. I promise not to look and to keep my distance.”

Yes! Candy thought. This will work perfectly! “I guess so, promise you won’t look?”

“Of course I won’t. Scout’s honor.” He said holding up two fingers. HE then turned around and swam to the other side of the pool.

Candy wasted no time slipping out of her clothes. She noticed the big wet spot on her panties and arranged them so that if Jamie happened to come over to this side of the pool he would see them. She slid down into the warm water and called out to her uncle. “Okay, I’m in the water.”

Jamie turned towards her and started to swim about the pool. Candy swam in the direction he was going. “You don’t have to avoid me Uncle Jamie, I couldn’t care less if you saw me naked. I mean, it’s not like you haven’t seen a naked woman before.”

“True Candy, but you’re my niece and it’s different.”

“What’s so different?” She said swimming up next to him. “I’m proud of my body and I don’t care who sees it.”

“Well I guess your right.”

“I am.” She placed her arms around his neck pressing her naked breasts against his chest.

“Candy…”

“I have something to confess Uncle Jamie. I saw you masturbating on the deck a couple of minutes before I came up onto the deck.”

“You what!” Jamie looked shocked.

“And I heard what you said.”

“Oh My God… Candy look…”

“Uncle Jamie, It made me so hot. I fingered myself until I came. I never knew you thought of me like that.”

Jamie swam over to where Candy’s clothes were. She followed him over and he picked up her panties. “You see how wet it made me.” She reached her hand out and touched his arm. He looked at her and smiled.

“So what do we do now?”

Candy hopped up to the side of the pool, reveling her naked body to him. “Whatever you want to do.”

He hopped up next to her, his erection straining against his trunks. He stood and led Candy over to the reclining lawn chair. “Sit down sweetie.” Candy sat with one leg on each side of the chair. He pussy lips were visible through a bit of blonde fuzz. Jamie grabbed a towel and kneeled between her legs. He slowly ran his index finger from her hole to her clit.

“Oh that feels so good Uncle Jamie.” Candy moaned clutching the sides of the chair. Jamie lowered his head and did the same with his tongue. He did this over and over making Candy gasp out loud. He slid his middle finger in slowly, his tongue playing on her clit. “God yes uncle Jamie. Finger fuck me. Lick my clit. Please, more.” She moaned.

Jamie slipped in another finger and pumped the two in and out. His attacked her clit with his tongue, making her moan over and over. He added a third finger and this sent Candy over the top. “Don’t stop Uncle Jamie, I’m cumming. Oh Fuck I’m cumming!”

Candy’s body shuddered with orgasm. She moaned loudly as Jamie remover her fingers and brought them to his mouth.

Candy recovered looking to her uncle. “That was the most amazing orgasm I’ve ever had Uncle Jamie.”

“Well that’s certainly a complement.” He said standing up. His hard cock was pressing against his trunks.

Candy crept off the chair and knelt on the towel in front of him. She slowly pulled the waistband of his shorts down and over his raging cock. It stood out towards her looking rigid, yet silky smooth. She took it in her hands, causing Jamie to groan. His cock head glistened with precum. She slipped her small pink tongue out, slowly licking his head. Her hands pumped his shaft as her lips encircled his head.

“That’s it Candy, suck my cock. You’re such a good girl.”

Candy started to take his shaft into her mouth. She pumped him harder, bringing him in and out of her mouth. His groans were louder now.

“That’s it baby. Suck off your Uncle, make me cum. Oh yeah, Candy. God your mouth feels great. OH Yeah, I’m going to cum baby…Oh yeah…I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming!” Jamie splashed the back of Candy’s throat with his load. It seemed like gallons to he, some of it spilling from the corners of her mouth. She took his now limp cock from her mouth.

Jamie looked down at her trying to catch his breath. “That was great baby.”

Candy stood up smiling. “I’m glad.” She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his chest. “How long have you been attracted to me, Uncle Jamie?”

Jamie chuckled and hugged her close to him, “For quite a while. Why don’t we go inside and call your mom and dad. They’ll be wondering why you aren’t home yet.”

“Alright, then I can tell them I’m spending the night over here.”

They both smiled and walked inside.