Spying Has Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
120 Followers

"Yes," she moaned. "That's what I need."

He started fucking her, bouncing up and down on top of his teacher. The feeling was incredible as he plowed into her soft pussy. His whole ten inches bottomed out each time as she easily took him. She was wet and soppy and creamy inside.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes oh yes," she kept moaning over and over again.

Russell pressed her breasts together with his elbows and leaned his chest on them to feel her nipples scraping his chest as he fucked. She felt so wonderful inside, sliding over his cock. He didn't know how long he would last buried in such goodness and he now desperately wanted to make her cum before he did.

He thrust harder, staring at the pleasure filled face of his teacher.

"Oh, Miss Cider," he moaned, feeling her velvet box fuck him.

"Oh wow, you're the best," he panted, moving faster and faster.

She moved and writhed below him, enjoying the teenage fuck she was getting. Her hips moved and swayed to his rhythm and her pussy muscles milked the solid stick pulsing away with in her.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered up at Russell. "I'm going to cum, Russell.

"I'm going to cum," she said louder.

"I'm....going....to....cum," She yelled as she threw her pussy upwards at him.

Yes," she yelled. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she screamed as her orgasm hit.

She thrashed her arms and legs on the couch. She beat them around Russell's body as her own body wracked with intense pleasure.

Russell had never had a woman as wild as this and her thrashing mashed his dick in new ways.

He grimaced as he tried to stay with her, to match her wild gyrations. But her silky insides were too much for him and the sensation rose in his cock. He fired a shot into her. Another round went off and another. Bang! Bang! Bang! His semen soured into her honey pot, landing home with a vengeance. He thrust mightily in his teacher, feeling her soft goodness, enraptured by the flesh of her pussy folding around him. His world burst open as he rapidly hosed her insides.

They lay there, panting and sweating. He marveled at her body pressed against his and looked in awe at her sweat covered, fully relaxed face.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You were special, too," she said, pushing herself up to a sitting position and causing Russell to roll off her to sit at the opposite end of the couch. She raised her legs and rested them in his lap. He played with her delicate toes.

"Timothy," she called.

He responded anxiously.

"Put on your clothes and go home."

His face fell.

"I told you. No reward for you. Nobody cums on my fucking leg. Nobody. Get the fuck out of my house."

Timothy, crest fallen, gathered his belongings and started shrugging into them.

"You do not come back to my house for anything. Anything! And I don't think I need to say: Not a word about tonight to anyone."

She picked up the camera, turned it on and flicked to a certain picture.

"While you were so enraptured in your buddy's butt, I took some pictures of my own."

She turned the camera to show Timothy a picture of himself, buried to the hilt in Russell's ass. The picture didn't show Russell's face, but it showed Tomothy's and there was an expression of unmitigated joy on it as he plowed a very hairy and very masculine ass. His eyes opened wide and his jaws dropped.

"Just my insurance policy," she said. "Why are you still in my house?"

Timothy beat it to the door with all due haste and slammed it behind him.

Miss Cider leaned back on the armrest of her couched and allowed herself a long, contented sigh.

"You're doing so well on my feet, Russell. Don't stop."

Russell continued massaging her toes, anxious to please his horny teacher.

After a while, he called to her.

"Miss Cider?"

"Mmm, dear. You want to fuck again?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

She crawled over to him and straddled him. She put her arms on his shoulders and sank down slowly on him until he was buried to the hilt.

"I want you to cum when you're ready," she said softly. "Don't wait on me."

She gently rocked up and down on her boy toy, eyes closed and a delicate smile on her face. She used her vaginal muscles to clamp and release on her way up and down his pole, causing the youngster to gasp repeatedly. She leaned into him, resting her mouth near his ear and started sliding faster.

"This is your homework assignment," she whispered. "Every night you are to come here."

She moved faster.

"Every night you are to come in the back door and take off your clothes without me asking you to."

Faster.

"I am going to lie you across my lap each evening and spank your ass."

Even faster.

"Then you will spank me."

Cum spurted.

"Then we will fuck and suck"

More cum.

"and bite and poke each other."

Even more cum.

"You'll find new things to do to me."

Unbelievably, another blast!

"I'll do everything in the world to you!" she hissed.

He grabbed her ass. He couldn't take it anymore. He was out of cum, his cock was supersensitive, but he had to have more of her. Her tossed her to the floor, stayed with her and rammed her hard...hard! She screeched and he punished her pussy some more. He wanted this mad woman. He wanted his teacher. He wanted the punishment she would dish out and he wanted to punish her in turn. He thrashed about in her pussy, ramming it with super intensity. She squealed and scratched his back, rolled over on top of him. He tossed her to the floor again and continued pounding.

"No, Russell, no!" she screamed. "Too much, too much. AAAhhhhhhgggg!" And she broke into an uncontrollable cum, tossing Russell off of her and bucking by herself on the floor. Russell threw himself back on and found her gaping hole in one motion. He continued pounding her convulsing pussy, tearing it open, pummeling her depths.

Finally he subsided, dropping his head to her breast and sweating into her bosom. He found a nipple with his teeth and bit down hard. He was rewarded with more spasms from his lady. She clawed his back, tearing skin. He bit down again and she screamed, digging deeper with her finger nails.

"Oh, fuck," she said when they finally calmed down. "You're going to kill me with your dick."

He rolled off her and sat up, looking down at her heaving body. He took in her rapidly rising chest and the way her huge breasts bounced and rolled. He reached over a hand and rested it palm down on a breast. She moved a hand over and toyed with his soft cock.

"Teacher's pet," she smiled.

He kissed her lips and moved down to suck her pussy. Of course, he remembered to bite it now and again.

"Here," she said, handing him the camera. She had downloaded the pictures of Timothy onto her computer and left the picture of her in the camera. "Your souvenir so that you never forget to come by at night."

"How could I forget?" He asked, pulling her to him for a kiss and grabbing a handful of her naked ass. He was fully clothed now, getting ready to leave.

"You know how you school boys are, always forgetting your homework."

He was getting hard again, pressing against her naked body.

"Not for my favorite class," he said, and took his leave.

75corner
75corner
120 Followers
12