Spying on Bitchy SIL

Story Info
Sister in Law suddenly gets hotter after pregnancy.
2.7k words
4.16
69k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has a sister, her only sibling, who is her exact opposite. My wife was short, busty, and one of the sluttiest girls I ever knew. I've never heard her say no in the bedroom. Her sister Jo was tall, a good foot taller than me even, and straight laced. Jo was flat chested and that was the main reason I never was attracted to her. I'm most definitely a boob man.

There were some similarities, they both had red hair, pale skin, glasses, and both were married. My wife got along with her alright and we often went over to her house to hang out. Jo never laughed at my jokes or showed any interest in anything I ever had to say but we also never argued. I couldn't say the same for any of my other in-laws.

Everything changed one day when we got a phone call from Jo. Her husband finally knocked her up and she couldn't wait to share the news. I didn't realize the implications at the time but I was happy for them. I agreed with my wife when she said we should help Jo out as much as possible.

Months passed with my wife spending a lot more time with Jo. They went shopping for clothes and baby stuff together and my wife even helped Jo pick out the hospital she'd give birth in. Jo posted a lot more on social media sites and documented everything. And I do mean everything.

I mostly tuned it out until Jo started posting pictures of her baby bump. At first they were just her standing to the side. After her bump really started to grow though, she showed more and more skin. It caught my attention and the pregnancy turned her a-cups into solid b-cups. Still not my type but seeing her pictures online was the first time I ever wondered what she'd look like naked.

I never thought I'd get the chance to see anymore but eventually Jo sent another message to my wife. She was giving birth and wanted my wife at the hospital. I came along and we quickly arrived.

The baby was already out and the nurses hurried out of the room as we entered. To my shock, my sister in law was completely nude in the bed, breastfeeding her newborn girl. She was covered in blankets but had to adjust position several times and I saw several nip slips.

I was surprised to see Jo's areolas and nipples were dark. I had just assumed she would have nipples like my wife's, pale pink areolas and nipples. I found out later, when my wife got pregnant, that the darker color was because Jo's breasts were swollen with milk.

Jo asked me to hand her a cup of water with a straw in it that just happened to be closest to me. When I did so, I got the best glimpse yet. Her baby had just de-latched from the left breast as I leaned slightly over Jo and handed the cup to her right hand.

Jo's nipples were long and spilling milk. The dark coloration was a stark contrast to the rest of her pale body. I also realized that the milk had swollen her up to a c-up. I suddenly wished to be able to suck on those nipples myself. My pants grew tight but I had to return to my seat before my wife grew suspicious.

That night I fucked my wife from behind while picturing her sister for the first time. Jo was taller but other than that, the two sisters were very similar from behind. Even though I came hard in my wife, that same night I pulled her head towards my cock and imagined Jo being the one giving me head. My wife had no idea how or why but simply appreciated it when I came again down her throat.

Over the next several months, we continued seeing Jo often. Luckily for me, she was ALWAYS needing to breastfeed and constantly whipping out her boobs. She tried her best to cover up and often wore two shirts to pull one down and the other up. Still, I got to see a ton of nip slips.

Her nipples eventually turned back to pink but remained long and I never saw them without milk dripping. I desperately wanted to drink from them but my wife soon wanted to limit our visits. Jo was actually getting bitchier every time we saw her.

Jo was often condescending before but after having a baby, she acted like motherhood was an elite club and was constantly telling my wife that she couldn't possibly understand things until she also had kids. Sadly, I couldn't think of a plausible excuse to keep the visits up and we grew apart for a year.

Almost out of nowhere, Jo sent an email to my wife that wasn't apologetic but at least she acted like she wanted to try and hang out more. I convinced my wife that being a good sister meant taking the high road and we eventually invited Jo to a stay-cation in our guest room. I couldn't believe my good fortune when she accepted.

I made my plans carefully. I downloaded an app to my smart phone that could take videos while making it seem like my phone was not only off but out of battery if someone messed with it. I started using a charger in the bathroom and complained to my wife often about how my phone's battery had become unreliable. Soon she didn't think it odd to see my phone in the bathroom, charging.

When Jo came over, I was surprised to see she was alone. Her husband had decided to stay home with the kid to give her more of a break. I thought that might mean I'd get more alone time with Jo but she hanged out with my wife all the time. They went to the spa, shopping, and even went to the gym together. At first I was jealous but I really wouldn't have known what to do if Jo had stayed home with me.

What I did know was how to finally get a good look at Jo's fully nude body. When she finally asked if anyone else needed our sole bathroom before she took a shower, I had to restrain myself from jumping up. Instead I promised I'd be quick and ducked into the restroom. I plugged in my phone and started up the app to record a video. I then flushed the toilet and left the restroom while nodding to Jo.

Soon I could hear water running and my cock started to throb. After 15 minutes, Jo exited wrapped in a towel and quickly disappeared into our guest room. I collected my phone and stopped the recording. I didn't want to watch it until I could do so in peace. Which only ended up being an hour later. Both Jo and my wife wanted to call it an early night. When Jo retired for good, she closed her door with a firm click that stuck with me.

After giving them some time to settle in, I moved into the restroom. I brought out my phone and looked at the video. There was my arm setting the camera up and then I left the frame. All I could see was the empty restroom.

The bathtub was straight ahead, a good portion of the room was visible on the left side of the screen, and the mirror was on the right side of the screen. I couldn't see the door opening at first but then it swung in view of the mirror. Jo entered with a towel on one arm.

She was wearing trousers and had sleeveless blouse on over a long sleeved button down shirt. Her red hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she still had her glasses on. But not for long. After putting her towel on the rack, she took her glasses off first. I already had my cock out and started to slowly pump. Jo never glanced at the phone, not even once.

Instead, she pulled her blouse over her head and dropped it on the floor. She undid her trousers and revealed white underwear and an ample ass. The underwear had ridden low and her butt crack was visible. I found it strange to be aroused by. Jo then walked around a bit, turning on the water and getting her toiletries ready. I got a great view of her ass bent over and was amazed at how wide it was.

Eventually she got around to unbuttoning her shirt. Unlike the striptease porn I liked to watch, she didn't slowly go over each button. Still the end result was the same, there was my sister in law in just a white bra and panties. Without any hesitation, she undid the bra and let it fall to the ground. Her breasts were back to b-cups and a bit saggy. They were also spread far apart but that didn't stop me from pumping my cock faster.

Jo moved on to remove her panties. Like I suspected, she looked like she had never once trimmed down there. A thick curly bush of red hair practically swallowed up the narrow slit between her legs. I couldn't help but compare it to my own wife's bald pussy. Jo definitely wasn't my type but the taboo nature of being my wife's sister was hot enough. I started to imagine them in bed together and almost came just from that.

Before I could however, Jo disappeared behind the shower curtain. Instead of rewinding or fast forwarding, I watched in real time and slowed down on my cock. It quickly softened but when I heard the water stop and knew she would be emerging soon, my cock stiffened at once.

The curtain pulled back and Jo stepped out soaking wet. Her skin gleamed all over and her pubic hair had been tamed by the water. I could even make out her clit.

She started to wrap herself up so I rewound to just after she stepped out of the shower. Within seconds, I was spraying thick ropes of cum all over the same spot where Jo stood naked on my phone's screen. I cleaned up and went to bed but I couldn't wait to see what other sights I'd see while Jo visited.

As it turned out, not nearly as much happened as I'd like. Jo kept herself busy and mostly away from our house during the day. She hand expressed milk but only in her bedroom with the door closed. Still, every night I was able to get a new video of her showering.

There really wasn't much different from video to video. In one of them she flossed her teeth topless and that led to an incredible shot of her tits swinging back and forth. In another she went to the restroom but I couldn't really see anything with the counter in the way.

Even though I ejaculated to each video, I was honestly getting a little bored. Thankfully, there was another surprise on the last day Jo was visiting. She had always gotten her showers at the same time so I knew when to go to the restroom and set up enough in advance so that it didn't always seem like I needed to be in there right before her shower.

When I went in this time though, Jo's phone was lying there on the counter unlocked. I sat on the toilet and started thumbing through the pictures.

Unfortunately, there were no nudes. That wasn't surprising, she was actually quite the prude. So many doctors, nurses, and family members had to see her breasts during and after her pregnancy that she had gotten desensitized to showing her tits but usually she had a lot to say about people who took nude selfies or were wearing skimpy clothing on the TV.

My luck changed when I thumbed over to the videos. There was just one video in her phone and it was clearly taken by her husband as he fucked her from behind, doggy style, on their bed. You never saw her face but I had gotten quite familiar with her body and recognized it immediately. Before I knew it, my cock was in my hand.

The camera moved in for a close up and I was shocked to see her husband's thick cock plunging into her asshole. I never took her for the type to like anal but it was clear she was loving it. There was no sound but her whole body was shaking with pleasure and before long she was actually squirting all over the bed.

I came hard and ended up coating her phone with my jizz. I cleaned it carefully and set it back where I found it. As soon as it was down, the phone locked. I stared at it for a second. Had Jo purposely left her phone here for me?

I didn't wait to contemplate it further. I had been in the bathroom too long already so I finished cleaning up and then set up my phone to record again. I left the room waving my hand across my face and warning the women to wait a bit before entering the restroom. I didn't mind Jo thinking I had passed a massive shit as long as it kept her from thinking I had been snooping on her phone.

That night I got a huge surprise as I sat down to watch the latest video. It started like all the others. Jo entered the room with a towel, put it on the rack, and started to disrobe. But she turned away from the camera to unbutton her shirt. When she turned back, halfway through the buttons, I realized she was wearing a corset under her clothes!

The shirt finally came off to reveal a black corset. Her pants quickly vanished and in their absence were black panties surrounded by a black garter belt connected to a pair of thigh high tights. Jo didn't take anything else off for a while. Instead she started to dance around for the camera. It was clear she knew she had an audience.

Her dancing wasn't bad, she mostly just stayed in one place and shimmied her butt around. Occasionally she'd started really bouncing around and her tits would pop out. She'd push them back in eventually but it reminded me so much of first getting to see her long nipples. I ended up cumming before she removed anything else but I kept watching while playing with my prick.

She got around to untying the corset and pulling her panties off. Jo then produced a butt plug from nowhere and bent down away from the camera. Her asshole and cunt fully visible to me, she started to fuck herself in the ass. And just like that, I was hard again.

She had turned on the water to mask her sounds but every now and then I could make out a, 'fuck', 'oh god', or just a good old fashioned moan. Soon she was convulsing and she stuck her hand in her pussy, fucking with all four fingers. She moved her hand in and out, faster and faster, while the butt plug stayed put.

Eventually she squirted all over our bathroom floor. I realized I had stepped through her juices earlier. I had just assumed it was leftover water Jo hadn't mopped up. Then I realized my wife, who had gone to the restroom just after Jo's shower, would also have stepped in her sister's cum. Soon I was cumming again, even harder than the first time.

Jo stood up and walked over to the phone. To my horror, she blew the phone a kiss and then turned it so the camera was facing the counter. There was nothing else to see for the rest of the video as I just turned it off. I decided to not clean up this time. I'd let both of our juices mingle on the bathroom floor and hopefully my wife would just blame my sister if she felt any.

I left the bathroom and started to head for the bedroom when I realized that Jo's door was open. She had always left it closed every other night so I concluded this was a signal for me.

Amazingly, to me at least, my cock grew hard again and I wondered if she was back to wearing her corset. As I stepped through the threshold, I reasoned, "Well, there's only one way to find out!"

The End