Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 03

Story Info
Young Leigh allows the balding lecher another opportunity.
8.4k words
4.64
106.9k
107

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A(nother) perverted tale by Starman

© 2008Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyrighted 2008 with all rights expressly reserved by its author unless explicitly granted.

________________________________________

________________________________________

Standard Disclaimer: This story contains sexually graphic and explicit material and as such it is not suitable for minors. If you are a minor, please leave now as it is illegal for you to be here. If it is illegal for you to read or view sexually explicit material in the community you view such material, please leave now. This story and characters are purely fictional and any resemblance to events or persons (living or dead) is purely coincidental. If you are offended by sexually explicit stories, please read no further. If you are offended by stories featuring group sex, bisexual situations, incest, sex between minors and adults, or any other situation, please check the story code before reading the text. These stories are just that, stories, and do not promote or condone the activities described herein, especially when it comes to unsafe sexual practices or sex between adults and minors.

***

A huge thanks from Starman goes out to the dozens of people who were good enough to take the time out to write to me, I hope this chapter was worth the wait, and I hope to hear your thoughts on it as it is your words of encouragement that keeps me writing for you.

***

A FINAL WARNING. This story includes graphical descriptions of (consensual) hardcore sex between mature males (50's) and a (legal) teenage girl. If you think something might offend you or are under legal age to read pornographic stories, please don't go further and delete this file. And now the story...

________________________________________

________________________________________

By now I was sure I had a problem.

Not only was my already high sex drive even higher due to the perversion that had entered my life, a perversion that has happily resulted in me fucking Leigh even more than unusual, but alone, I also found myself jerking off frequently over what I had recently witnessed.

My obsession was seriously becoming a worry for me. One evening while alone, the realization struck me... this can only get worse. Worse for me, worse for my relationship with Leigh, and worse for Leigh herself, who was turning into a perverted sex loving little whore. The only person it could get better for was Steve. It had to stop! Right now! I grabbed my car keys and shot out of the door...

As I tore through the darkening streets towards Leigh's place, my resolve strengthened. I felt good, like a darkness had been lifted from me. We didn't have plans to hook up tonight (I was having a boy's night), but girls love a surprise visit, especially when done at the cost of seeing the boys. Sure, this sordid little fuck fest was great while it lasted, but all good things must come to an end. And with something this fucked up, the sooner the better, before it became too destructive - and addictive.

Pulling onto Leigh's street, I felt a renewed rush of love for her. She wouldn't know why I would be all gushed up tonight (obviously I couldn't tell her), but a girl doesn't need a reason when her boyfriend is pouring all over them with love and romance.

Then I spotted Steve's car.

That wouldn't be so unusual on a Friday night, except for that fact that I knew Greg, Leigh's father, was away this weekend!

My heart raced. As hard as it was too admit, my new resolution instantly crumbled before the thrill of imagining Steve pushing his old fat cock up my girlfriend's young, tight cunt. This thought of his cock thrusting into her made my own cock hard.

Slowly I pulled away from Leigh's house and parked a few streets away to remove the risk of my car being spotted. My adrenaline kept surging through me as I envisioned what may be happening back at the house. I rounded her corner and quickened my pace until I was but two houses away. The whole time my mind raced and my mouth was full with that tinny taste of adrenaline.

Thanking the darkness for my concealment, I was able to move hidden across the length of the front lawn via the surrounding fence to arrive at the sidewall of the house. I was close to the window that peers into the lounge where just last week Steve fucked my girlfriend in the ass while I feigned sleep on the couch beside them.

Slowing my steps as I closed on the window, I made sure to stay well below it. Upon reaching the wall under the window's lowest edge I waited for a few seconds, then, not hearing anything, I cautiously lifted my head.

Peering in, I saw a balding head. It was Steve sitting on the couch closest to me. Excellent! This was a good angle, giving me a clear view of the entire lounge. Steve was having a beer, and had that conspiring look in his eye. I knew that look by now. Then I was struck by a thought, 'Was this whole fucking thing planned?' Come to think of it, Leigh was unusually acquiescent to my news that I was having a boy's night, and the fact that Greg was away made the notion of coincidence not even worth considering.

Then Leigh entered the room.

I don't know if it was by Steve's request or if she just hadn't changed, but she was still in her school uniform. She had removed her saddle shoes, and one of the knee high socks that accentuate her olive skinned legs had fallen to bunch loosely about her ankle. Her plaid skirt, verging on too short, flared about her smooth thighs. Her white blouse, jutting at the chest, was untucked and three buttons shy of being done up to deliberately put on display a tantalizing preview of the flawless skin of her tits. Fucking little tease!

She was wearing her chestnut hair out, its full, rich lengths cascading either side of her lithe shoulders, and she had applied just enough makeup to both bring her already beautiful skin alive and to darken her eyelashes to lend her a smoky, sultry look. It would be hard not to knock at the door right now, concocting some excuse that the boy's night was canceled so as to stop all this so I, me, her boyfriend, could fuck her... but again my sickness came to the fore, making me take the choice of having me watch someone else fuck my girlfriend instead of me!

Leigh moved across the room; Steve watched her the whole time with unconcealed lust in his eyes. But she didn't approach him. Instead, she plunked herself on the carpet before the opposite couch and cocked her head at Steve, who was trying to peek up her skirt.

"You didn't get yourself another beer? Were four cans and that joint enough, huh...?" Steve probed.

'How long had they been here? Had I missed it?' I thought lamentably. But then, noting that Leigh and Steve were both dressed, I dismissed the thought.

Leigh nervously bit her lip, looked about, and then returned her gaze to Steve. "I... Steve... the other times were fine. I was really drunk, it was stupid, but now... this thing you have planned. I, I just don't think I can do it..."

"But all through the week on the phone... we talked of this, remember? Several times you said that you would, and tonight I have arranged it," he reasoned.

They had been speaking on the fucking phone!

"I, I was stoned, and had gotten into Dad's bar. I, I... well, y'know..." she said in a sweet soft voice while looking down at the carpet. Everything she did was delicious.

"Leigh, your Dad's away... and your boyfriend is out for the night. Like you said to me, he's probably out to pick up..."

"I didn't mean that! I was just drunk and shitty with him for wanting a boy's night instead of spending the night with me," she replied, wrinkling her brow with a cute little frown.

"You were shitty until I suggested tonight. Then you got all sexy on the phone... remember? Remember me talking to you, talking until you came hard into the receiver? Hmmm?"

She couldn't repress a wicked smile at that. Then Steve smiled, probably more relieved that things had taken an upswing, and that the plans he had made, whatever they may have been, were in less jeopardy.

Standing, Steve made his way over to where she sat on the carpet, reached down and picked her up gently by the elbows. They were standing really close now, her form small and lithe next to his large, heavy frame. She stumbled slightly as Steve let go of her and they both chuckled intimately - the beer and joint had taken their effect.

Steve smiled knowingly. Then his eyes went flat. The close proximity to her fine teen form had an instant effect upon him. Christ, Leigh had an effect on men from a hundred feet.

She arched her back away from him and turned her head to the side, but this only opened up her neck to him. He sped his mouth to the nape of her neck while taking both of her lithe wrists behind her back in one hand as he ran the other slowly up the softness of her thigh. He wasn't fucking around tonight! Her eyes remained open as he eagerly mouthed and tongued the soft skin of her neck. She gave a little resistance, but not nearly enough to break free...then her eyes closed and she visibly relaxed.

This went on for some long moments before Steve, taken by the animal aroused within him, spun her quickly about so her back was to him, wrapped one arm about her to clasp her arms tight into her sides and placed the other hand under her neck to roughly turn her face to the side. He then thrust his eager tongue into her mouth while dry humping her young bum, which, I'm sure, was his favourite part of her. She looked like a rag doll being toyed with by a bear.

Her skirt was scrunching up around her hips revealing glimpses of her white cotton panties as, knees slightly bent for leverage, he pumped repetitively up into her soft ass. His eyes were flat, and had the look of a madman as he ravaged her.

Steve released her chin and her head sagged slowly forward. With his now free hand he reached around her chest to thrust his hand down her into her blouse and take hold of and roughly grope one of her soft, firm breasts. I watched in awe as his fingers moved within her top, squeezing then pinching a nipple then swapping to the other.

Steve was talking to her but I couldn't make out what he was saying due the approach of a car. I started to reach for my fly to free my rock hard cock as I waited for the car to pass so I could hear Steve's lecherous words, but it didn't pass... it slowed... then pulled into the driveway!

I craned my neck back and spotted a white standard family sedan having its lights cut. The driver wasn't visible within the darkened cabin, but the door popped and then swung open. A man lifted himself with grunt from his vehicle. The best I could make of him was that he was about Steve's age, with a little more paunch and a lot more hair, though greying and worn to the side. He was wearing denim jeans and a sandy coloured dress shirt rolled at the sleeves.

Pausing momentarily, he looked up at the house, exhaled, adjusted his crotch, placed his keys in his pocket and started his way toward the front door. He struck me as the office type, someone who had grown fat behind a desk.

The 'arrangement' Steve had made was thus revealed. The old bastard had invited a friend (surely a very grateful friend) over so they could both hammer away at a gorgeous, nubile eighteen year old girl!

My heart was beating so fast I was sure it would be heard, and my cock leaked its first dribble of pre cum into my pants. I knew then I had been fooling myself about stopping this. I knew that when I had been thinking of stopping it, I was secretly hoping something would prevent me from doing so! The fact I was so relieved that I would get to see it happen again thrilled me more than it worried me; surely it was meant to be the reverse!

I returned my attention to the living room as the doorbell rang. Leigh's head snapped toward the door, a decidedly unsure look now upon her gorgeous face. Steve smiled sardonically, and reluctantly pulled himself free of Leigh, sucking his lips as he did so. She looked nervous as Steve made his way towards the door of the living room. He stopped short, probably half to make sure Leigh didn't run from the room, and shouted toward the front door, "Come on in, John!"

I shot a glance at Leigh. She was running her hands slowly down her cheeks as she swapped her worried glances between the living room doorway and the floor.

Smiling, Steve turned to her. "You want that drink now, gorgeous?... Aw, c'mon. You're going to love this. You know you will." Then he added, "You even said you will... remember?"

I heard the heavy footsteps of this 'John' coming down the tiled hallway that led to the living room. Steve looked back at Leigh, then back at the approaching man, smiled and nodded. He then moved back into the living room as John's shadow grew in the doorway.

As John came into the doorway, Steve turned towards him. The man's deep set, somewhat beady eyes were instantly drawn to my gorgeous girlfriend's standing form. Steve smirked at John, who was drinking in Leigh's fine form. He swallowed and his mouth fell slowly open. The newcomer to this twisted little affair then exhaled audibly, looking her up and down with the eyes that most men involuntarily adopt when they catch sight of Leigh.

Steve, looking very pleased with himself, rubbed his chin as he shared John's view of Leigh. "Is she not everything I told you?"

John could only respond with a slow, disbelieving nod. Maybe he was convinced he was only dreaming this, and if not, he was certainly dreaming of what was about to happen.

"Leigh, honey, why don't you say hello to John."

Leigh looked like a stunned deer, standing there shifting on her white socked feet as she was ogled by the two fat men who were here to stuff their cocks into her every fuckhole.

Leigh didn't respond as requested. Instead she moved a step backward from the men. John, suddenly anxious, looked to Steve, who seeing his concern, took the initiative by walking toward her, his eyes locked with hers while speaking to John. "Don't worry, John, I just had my hand on her tits and my cock pressed into her sweet little ass. She loves this little reluctant act, but... she loves stiff cock a whole lot more. Isn't that right, Leigh?"

At that, a reassured John rubbed the front of his pants, his eyes still locked on the fine teenage form before him as he swallowed again. How long it must have been since he had such a hot young thing... if ever.

Steve came to stand before the apprehensive looking Leigh. I wasn't sure if it really was an act; she looked genuinely concerned about the situation, but not enough to send her screaming from the room. She just stood there and let her arm be taken by Steve and then half dragged across the room toward the waiting John, who took a deep breath as she neared him.

"I, I don't think..." she stammered.

"You shouldn't be thinking," quickly interrupted Steve as he pulled her to be standing before the much larger John, whose eyes had gone flat. I don't think John even realized that he licked his lips and swallowed, but I'm sure that she was taken aback by the primal look in his eyes.

She was standing between the two men, nervously fidgeting, until Steve moved slowly around behind her. "Leigh, this is going to happen," he stated as a matter of fact. "You are simply going to let us do all the things we want to do to you... You know you want us to. Otherwise... why would you have agreed to tonight? And... why aren't you trying to get away?"

Sardonically John smiled as Steve took Leigh by the elbows, pulling her arms back and in doing so, caused her tits to thrust out at John, stretching to the limit the white cotton of her school blouse. John's attention was instantly snared by her now evident erect nipples which were poking out at him.

Steve continued, "Why? Because you want our old cocks pushed into you... Don't you, honey? Yes, you do," he insisted, more to take control of the situation than to elicit any type of answer form my sweet little schoolgirl. "You love being the helpless little girl getting molested by the lecherous dirty old men."

Leigh had her face turned to the side as Steve said, "Go ahead, John. Feel them. Feel her young tits. Go on..."

John didn't need any more encouragement than that. He licked his lips again as his arms raised, his hands slightly clawed, and his eyes trance like upon his target. Leigh's wide eyes followed the path of his hands as they neared her waiting, jutting boobs, her breathing becoming quicker. With an audible gasp, her head jerked back as John clamped his big hands heavily around her pert schoolgirl tits. John's eyes went flat and a disturbing smile came slowly to his parted lips as he dug his fingers into the soft flesh of Leigh's pliable boobs. But instead of fighting, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

"You see, John... I told you."

John nodded slowly, then removed one hand to reach down and readjust his crotch again. His cock must have been raging from having these beautiful teen tits at his whim; raging at the certain knowledge that this sexy teen girl, seemingly willing, perhaps even eager, would allow two older guys to have their way with her soft, warm, young body. What an unbelievable situation it must have been for him.

A dark look came to John's eyes as he moved his free hand up stroke Leigh's face, then under her hair to travel around to the back of her neck as he took a step toward her. He half smiled and shook his head as he looked her up and down. Then he leant in and eagerly thrust his tongue into her full lipped mouth! I could see the sweat on this stranger's shifting brow as his jaw opened and closed as he roughly kissed my girlfriend with such eagerness that her in place as her head was being pushed back. Steve had one arm looped through her elbows to hold her in place while his other hand had found its way up the back of her skirt and was groping her bum. I saw the outline of John's large tongue appear in one of her cheeks, then slip out of her mouth only to be quickly pushed back in to stretch it open again to continue kissing her. He was now pressing himself into her with both hands now groping her tits as his tongue enjoyed the softness of her lips and young tongue.

My cock had found its way into my hand and was already pumping out its precum, making the experience of pulling it a delight. I yanked my dick hard, overawed by watching these lecherous old sobs having their way with my eighteen year old girlfriend in her school uniform.

Steve then spoke with a big fat grin on his face as Leigh's head jerked slightly under John's hard kissing. "John is usually such a boisterous, loud fellow. One, who, in drunken conversations between ourselves, talks about women just like just most other men do. But his tastes lean toward teenies... You should see his collection of 'Barely Legal' and 'Seventeen' mags and vids. The guy's fanatical, so you can imagine what a gift this is to him. That's why I chose to let him in on this!"

"Sure, he looked a little taken aback upon entry, but that's only because he thought I was joking about this whole thing. He thought there was no way something like this, like you, could be true. But... he believes me now! Ha!"

Leigh pulled her head back, but John's tongue eagerly chased her mouth until he found it again and she let him resume kissing her.

"Hmmm! Mmmm!" groaned John into my girlfriend's sweet mouth. His apprehension had gone and hands were enjoying the fullness of her pert tits. He then pulled his head back and stared Leigh in the eyes, never letting go of her thrust out boobs.

Catching his breath, he peered over Leigh's shoulder and said to Steve, "She is fucking delicious!" Then, with a furrowed brow, he met Leigh's eyes and squeezing her tits said, "You are y'know... fucking delicious."