Spying On My Neighbor Ch. 12

Story Info
A girl does some shop-lifting is more interesting.
1.7k words
4.2
30k
13
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodomite
Sodomite
251 Followers

So one day I was at the local department store and was shopping for some new jeans. The men's jean section is in the back corner of the store near the dressing rooms. This made it very handy to go and try on items sometimes.

It was a weekday and the store was pretty empty and they didn't have an attendant at the dressing room counter.

I was minding my own business when I noticed this gorgeous girl that looked to be mid twenties heading towards the dressing room with a few pairs of pants and what looked like a couple pairs of very sexy panties.

I immediately started picturing what she would look like in nothing but the panties of course and started to get hard.

She had a very pale complexion and had beautiful natural red hair. She was fairly thin and walked with a very smooth graceful stride.

As she disappeared into the dressing room I quickly followed just far back enough to see what room stall she went into, but back enough that I didn't look too much like a stalker...

The dressing rooms are unisex and have a very large bank of stalls. I watched her disappear into the last stall on the left and immediately walked to the one directly next to that stall.

To my utter disappointment the stall was occupied by someone. Damn it! I wanted to get in there, strip, and sneeze myself invisible so I could look over the top of the stall and see her trying on the pants.

I walked back out to the jeans area and waited for her to come out.

She was in there for almost 15 min trying on one pair of pants. I wondered what would take so long. I guess girls just take longer than guys as the person in the stall next to her was still in there as well.

Soon I saw someone come out of the dressing area and figured that the adjacent stall must be empty now and started to make my way back over there.

As I started to walk in that direction I saw her come walking out of the area as well caring her pants she had tried on and nothing else.

I know I watched her walk in there with the panties, so I walked back to the area to see if she had left them there in the dressing stall.

They were not in the stall but the empty hangers they were on where there.

"Strange" I thought to myself.

Then I had a thought, "wait... is she stealing them and she has them in her pockets?"

I quickly ran out of the dressing area and saw her down the walkway a bit heading back towards women's pants.

I followed far enough back that I could see her, but she didn't realize I was following.

I saw her place the pants back on the rack she got them from and, sure enough, she didn't have anything else in her hands. I saw her then head to the front, grab a drink and a magazine and then go to a register. She paid for the two items and then left the store.

I was amazed. I just saw some beautiful girl shop-lift sexy panties from a department store. I stood there shocked and amazed at how calm she was. She must have done this often as she never even looked worried.

Weeks passed, and I tried to stop by the store around the same time hoping to see her, but never saw her again.

One day I was eating at an outside food place across the street when I saw her walk into the store. At least it looked like her from afar, so I ditched the last few bites of food I had left and headed to the store in a rush.

I went back to the area near the dressing rooms and soon enough I saw the same girl walking up caring a top, a pair of pants, and more panties. I grabbed a pair of jeans and headed into the dressing stall next to the one she tried to get into last time. I was happy to find it vacant and noticed that the stall she went into last time was vacant as well.

I stripped out of my clothes and sneezed to turn myself invisible as I heard her enter the stall next to mine and shut the door, locking it behind her.

I climbed up onto the small bench in the stall and peered over the stall wall to see her beautiful red hair as she hung her top and pants on the hook on the wall. She then took the panties off their hangers and placed them on the ground next to the bench.

To my shock she then proceeded to peel off her pants and panties while kicking off her shoes.

There she was bottomless, and to my utter pleasure I could see that she was truly indeed a natural redhead as I could see a wisp of bright red pubic hair just below her belly button.

She looked at herself in the mirror for a second and then sat down on the bench and spread her legs. I had the most perfect view and was now rock hard as I stared at her beautiful pussy.

She ran her hands up either side of her inner thighs and as she reached her mound slowly spread her outer lips giving me an excellent view of her moist pink inner lips.

I thought to myself "not only is she a shop-lifter, she is a horny shop-lifter that is sitting here masturbating in front of me."

She rubbed her pussy with both hands alternating on which hand paid attention to her clit. I could tell she was getting wet because her inner lips began to glisten as she continued. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she continued.

After a few minutes she started to insert a couple fingers into her slit and as she removed them I could see they were coated with juices. She was sopping wet. She continued to rub her clit with one hand and slide two fingers into her hungry cunt.

She then inserted a third and after a few strokes followed it up with her pinky. She now had four fingers sliding in and out of her slit and I swear I could almost smell here from where I was.

Watching this I was stroking my now throbbing cock and wanted to cum so badly. I was dripping pre-cum, but wanted to hold out to see her reach her climax.

Just as I thought she was almost to her tipping point, she stopped abruptly, and opened her eyes removing her hands from her sloppy cunt.

She reached down and grabbed a pair of the panties off of the floor and proceeded to start to then rub them on her pussy and through her slit.

God what I would have done to be able to smell those panties right now...

She then surprised me by taking the panties and started inserting them into her pussy.

"Holy shit! She is shoving those inside herself" I thought.

I watched, frozen in place, as she continued to shove more and more of a pair of panties into her hungry slit.

I couldn't even rub my cock, as I'm sure at one single touch, I would have shot my load all over the wall of the changing stall.

She was watching herself in the mirror now. Her beautifully trimmed red-haired pussy was swallowing up a pair of panties like it was nothing. After she finished shoving them in she inserted three finders and looked like she was really trying to shove them deep inside of herself.

Once they were completely out of site she rubbed her pussy and clit for a few seconds again and then grabbed the second pair and started shoving them into her cunt as well.

Not only was she stealing these panties she was hiding them inside her pussy so even if she was questioned and asked to turn out her pockets, there would be no proof.

She was good, and not only did this well, but really got off on it. She was really getting into watching herself in the mirror as she finished shoving the second pair up her gaping hole and started on the third and last pair.

I couldn't take it anymore and as she finished with the third pair and started jamming her fingers back into her cunt to wedge the panties as far as they would go, I felt my balls start to tighten.

I felt the first shot as it traveled from what felt like the depths of my stomach all of the way through the end of my cock and exploded on the changing stall wall.

I watched her finger fuck her stuffed pussy as I shot rope after rope of hot cum all over the stall. I almost fell off the bench as my legs started to get weak.

After I was done shaking from the intense orgasm, I watched her simply slide her panties and then her pants back on like nothing had changed.

She took the top and pants with her as she left the changing room and I quickly made myself visible and threw my clothes on as fast as I could.

When I caught up to her she was just hanging her top back up and had already replaced the pants she never even tried on.

I then watched her browse through the pairs of socks and then select a pair before she made her way to the register. She grabbed a drink and continued to pay for the two items and then left the store.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even believe what I had just seen.

I would have never thought of a girl using her pussy as a smuggler's storage device.

I was so horny still I needed to fuck something so bad I raced home and over to my neighbor's to tell her everything I had seen. I wondered if she had ever thought of this or heard of anything like it before?

Sodomite.

As always, please leave me feedback, as this is why I write the stories. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.

Sodomite
Sodomite
251 Followers