Spying on Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,410 Followers

She let out a soft moan that would have been drowned out by the shower for anyone outside of our stall as I lapped at her pussy, then started to lick and suck her clit while slipping a finger into her. Her pussy was slippery and very snug, which made my cock continue to try to revive at the idea of slipping into it. She was running her fingers through my hair and humping her pussy against my face while I worked on her clit with my tongue and lips and slid my finger in and out of her. I wasn't sure, given that she had just cum not that long before, how quickly she'd be on the verge again, but it turned out to be pretty quickly. I could feel her pussy becoming more engorged the longer I worked on it and her hips were moving faster and faster.

Kneeling in the tub with the water hitting me wasn't the most comfortable position to be in but, as a testament to Tina's pussy, I would have been content to stay there for a considerably longer period of time. As it was, though, Tina didn't require that much time or stimulation before I felt her trembling as she came and a fresh flow of her juices coated my finger. When she went still and let out a content sigh, I stood and we made out, my cock continuing to try to grow. I started to fondle her tits again, feeling her extremely hard nipples against my palms, then reached for her shower gel and lathered them up. She took some shower gel herself, allowing her ass to get good and lathered up by me in the process, and started to work on lathering up various parts of my anatomy, as well. We got each other squeaky clean as well as completely worked up again, washed each other's hair and rinsed down, then dried each other off and timed our escape from the bathroom.

We managed to make it into the hallway before we ran into anyone and, no surprise, because we were together we were asked by Pete if we'd just showered together. My quick reply was that, yes, it was a new water conservation policy in the dorms and that I'd be showering with him the next morning. That shut him up pretty quickly. Since we reached Tina's room first, by about five steps, we looked around and, finding ourselves alone in the hallway once again, slipped inside together. With the door bolted behind us, we set our toiletry baskets down and were quickly in each other's arms, making out passionately. We worked each other's robes open and they were both soon pooled at our feet as our naked flesh rubbed together. I led Tina over to her bed and had her sit down while I held my cock up and she leaned in to tongue my balls. My cock wasn't quite fully rigid again yet, so she sucked it along with licking my balls, unknowingly positioned perfectly for the camera.

When I was almost completely stiff, I had her lie back and straddled her to fuck her tits. She held them together around my cock while I slowly thrust it in and out, thinking that I would need to spend more time doing that on another occasion. Since I hadn't fucked her yet, though, and was quite anxious to do so, I only fucked her luscious knockers briefly before asking if she had a condom. I climbed off of her as she got up to retrieve one, opening a brand new box and ripping one off the strip to hand to me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and, once it was rolled down my shaft, had her face away from me and move backwards onto my lap. She reached down and guided my cock into her hot, slippery pussy as she settled down on it then leaned back some and started to ride it. I reached around to fondle her tits before slipping a hand down to gently stroke her clit, which was the reason I gave her for wanting to assume this position. Little did she know that I had her perfectly facing the camera.

I was glad that I'd have the footage to review later, because I couldn't see squat and I could only imagine how her tits were bouncing. I also knew that her legs were spread nice and wide so, not only would I get an incredible view of her bush, but my cock slipping in and out of it would be very clear, as well. As such, I was stimulating her clit using just one finger so as not to cover too much that I'd be interested in seeing later. She had started riding me slowly, but was gradually picking up the pace while getting slightly louder, as well. I could feel her pussy becoming more engorged again and appreciated the fact that she was able to get off so easily when some of the girls I'd been with up to that point in my life had probably never even had an orgasm. I'm a firm believer that because Tina masturbated regularly, she knew her body well enough to know how to get off, either alone or with a partner and that took a lot of pressure off me.

When I felt her body shaking and her moaning was sounding raw with passion, I felt good that I'd been able to make her cum again. Her orgasm felt long and sounded fairly intense and, when it was clear that she'd finally finished cumming, I had her turn to her right and position herself on all-fours on her bed. We were still in the middle of camera range, so I stayed behind her and slowly guided my cock back into her pussy before taking her by the hips and starting to fuck her hard. I was ready to cum myself, so I was sliding the full length of my cock in and out of her snug, slippery, hot pussy while my hips bounced repeatedly off her ass. I didn't reach around to cup her breasts because I wanted footage of them swinging wildly as I fucked her. I just held her hips and admired her ass while I felt my orgasm building.

I decided to just keep fucking her from behind until I came since I was unable on short notice to think of another position that would yield such awesome footage. As I got closer to cumming, I was fucking her harder and faster while she pushed back against each incoming thrust. Finally, with a grunt, I started to spew into the condom and continued to fuck her until I was spent. I got up to get rid of the condom, wrapping it in a tissue and tossing it in her trash, and was pleased to see when I turned back that she was sitting on the edge of her bed facing the camera. I sat beside her and moved her pillow against the wall so we could lean back against it. I liked that, as we talked, her legs were spread and her body basically right in line with the camera.

She didn't suspect that our encounter was anything more than chance and subscribed to the idea then that we must have just been meant to hook up. I was glad that she was into further encounters and agreed that we should try to remain discreet about them. It ended up being pretty rare that either of us would spend the night with the other since we lived right next door and the dorm beds were very narrow, but we'd get together several times a week and, whenever it was in her room, I ended up with some awesome footage. I don't know if she ever realized that I wasn't as apt to get acrobatic when we were screwing in my room, since I wasn't performing for the camera. I did end the year with some fucking incredible footage.

One of my favorite accomplishments was one night when we came back from a party, feeling a little buzzed and, as usual, quite horny. We ended up in her room and I somehow got her kneeling topless directly in front of the camera, sucking my cock. Upon review, the clarity and the lighting were impeccable and her talent was strikingly obvious. Before I came, though, I got her naked and had her bend over, leaning her head on the edge of the sink, and took her from behind. The footage of that encounter showed her swinging tits, her bush and my cock sliding in and out of it, all shot from below. I know I made some gestures that she wasn't aware of that show how aware I was of the camera location. That session ended with her on her knees again while I jerked off onto her tits, then she cleaned herself up with her fingers and tongue. It was a classic.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,410 Followers
12