Squared Circle Sexfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good..." Having received the answer she wanted, and having done all that needed to be done in the ring, Beth stood up, and began gather their clothing. Then, after having gathered all that they were wearing, the Glamazon threw Natalya's clothes on top of her still mat-bound body, except for Nattie's panties, replaced instead by Beth's. The mismatch was intentional, as Beth, with an intentional flare, put on Natalya's panties, and slowly pulled them up to her crotch.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun from now on..." The Glamazon mused, with the widest of smiles upon her face, as Natalya finally peeled herself from the mat, and brought herself to a stand. Once both had fully dressed, each wearing the others panties, Beth approached her partner, slowly, and raised a hand up to the Hart's tear and mascara stained cheek. In response, Natalya flinched, nervous that Beth planned on continuing to punishment and torment, but instead, she merely brought her lips to Nattie's sweetly, before she opened her own, and with her tongue, forced her way into her partner's mouth. There they stood, and kissed each other passionately, before suddenly, with a full handful of hair, Beth yanked Natalya's head back, there whispering into her ear. "Oh the things we will do..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wrestling Match A wrestling match and the loser pays.in Lesbian Sex
When a Sister can Watch No More A sister decides to end her sister-in-law's domination.in Lesbian Sex
Brother's Keeper A sister confronts her brother's teacher.in Lesbian Sex
Jolene's Problem Jolene's son brings home the future daughter-in-law.in Lesbian Sex
Wrestling Maria Two girl wrestlers have fun on the mat.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories