Squaring the Bar Tab

Story Info
Sexy old bar owner takes bill out in trade.
4.1k words
4.27
58.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR NOTE: The following is a story about sex between an older woman and a 21-year-old man. It has forceful, dominant sex, which leads to romantic, consensual sex, but if the thought of a 70-year-old woman, pretty but with the body of an older woman, does not appeal to you, don't read it and complain you didn't like it! Plenty of other stuff out there to tickle your fancy. Thanks.

*****

Patsy was keeping a close eye on the group of young college students in the corner, who'd arrived a couple hours earlier and were racking up a pretty good bar tab. She'd seen groups like it before, and welcomed them. This group was celebrating the birthday of Ryan, as she'd heard his name called, a somewhat shy, good-looking kid who wasn't drinking as heavily as his buds. It was his 21st birthday, and after carding each of them, Patsy let them have their time.

Patsy had been around a long time, running her joint, aptly named "Patsy's Place," a local gin mill in a college town, for more than 30 years. She was a hot number back in her day, with her athletic body and thick curly mop of blonde hair, and could still pass for less than the 70 years old she was.

"Mercy," she said to herself, swabbing the bar down around closing, as the rowdy group, the last customers of the night, readied to leave. "Can't recall ever being that young."

Patsy was a single gal, outliving her husband who died 10 years ago, the two of them starting this place. Bill wasn't much of a husband or a lover, taking up with young girls in the bar as a way of them drinking for nothing. Patsy grumbled about it less and less as she got used to it, having a few selective dalliances of her own from time to time, and was pretty damned thankful when the miserable old bastard did kick off, leaving the joint all hers. It never made a ton of money, but was a solid business in the small town, favored by locals and college students, a dark, beer-smelling kind of place with cheap drinks and old music on the jukebox.

She didn't date much since Bill died, taking up with men here and there, mostly younger ones who found the grizzled old lady sexy and appealing. Truth be told, she much preferred them; their lasting power and eagerness to please made it worth the while. And she was a fine-looking woman still, fit and trim, that mop of curly blonde hair gone silvery white, adding another sexy layer of maturity that many a young fellow found to their liking.

And this night, watching the good-looking young men having a good time, got her more than a little horny, particularly as they'd eyeball her when she'd bring drinks over in her tight white t-shirt with the logo "You're Not Just Another Pretty Face at Patsy's Place," a big picture of a smiling Patsy stretched over her big tits and down below, her saggy and wrinkled but still very shapely tanned legs on display in the short jean skirt she wore, long and solid with mid-calf brown cowgirl boots hugging her lower legs.

As the night wore on and the boys got drunker, they flirted openly with her, she laughing it off, even comments like "How's about you sit on THIS not another pretty face, Patsy!" But not Ryan. The shy boy would just get red in the face and look away when such comments were bandied about. And then he'd scope her pretty good himself; she'd notice his stares in the big mirror above the bar as she walked back to it.

Patsy had been around enough to know when she was about to get screwed, and as the group got up to go - after Ryan had darted off to the bathroom - she knew the con was on. The businesswoman in her would stop them, forcing them to collect the $250 among them that they'd racked up, and send them on their way.

But the horny woman in her felt otherwise. She did stop them on their way out, and one of them burped indelicately and slurred, "Oh, baby, Ryan's got it, birthday boy is pissing out the night back there, but we gave it all to him, he'll settle up."

Giggling like schoolboys with a secret, they shuffled out of the bar, Patsy knowing the scam and waving goodbye. Ryan came out a minute later as she stood by the front door, locking up. She smiled at him as he approached nervously, his big brown eyes wide and looking around.

"Uh...where...where'd they go?" he asked.

"Oh, they took off, honey," Patsy said, putting an arm around the boy's slender shoulders and guiding him to the bar, where she sat him down and she stepped around behind it. "They said you'd be settling up."

Ryan's eyes went wider as he swirled in the chair to look at the locked door.

"They...they WHAT?" he cried out. "Those...those...those..."

"Assholes?" Patsy laughed. "You can say it honey, it don't offend me none."

He turned to look at her as she stood, hands spread on the bar, her t-shirt damp with sweat, outlining the saggy tits beneath, hanging free of a bra she never wore. She smiled.

"Well, sugar, just me and you," she said. "Now dig into those tight little pants of yours and come up with $250 - minus the tip - or baby, we gonna have a little problem."

Her smile disappeared, much as she wanted to laugh at the boy's nervous reaction. Her plan, conceived on the fly, was working like a charm.

"But I...they...I mean...those ass...those assholes..they didn't..." he stammered, slowly standing.

"Sit down, boy," she said with mock sternness, pointing to the seat, the boy obeying and sheepishly returning his butt to the stool. "I wasn't born yesterday, kid, I know the scam, but figured you guys were different. Guess I was wrong. Now..."

She leaned her elbows on the bar, her t-shirt front drooping open, Ryan's gaze drawn to the thick pads of upper chest flesh wrinkled and damp with sweat, creasing toward those big white titties below.

"What are we gonna do about this?" she asked in a husky low growl.

She let it sink in as she watched the boy's mental wheels turning. She knew he wouldn't run, he wasn't the type. He seemed a good kid, willing to do the right thing. His right thing. Hers was a little bit different, she thought to herself. Her puckered mouth and ruby-painted lips wrinkled into a smile.

"Guess you gotta work it off, boy, 250 bucks worth," she sighed, standing up. "But seeing's how I just cleaned the whole joint up, guess we gotta think of something else."

He watched, wide eyed, hypnotized, as she slowly pulled herself up onto the bar, twisting onto her right hip and laying sideways. She leaned on her right elbow and extended her bottom leg, the top one drawn up, boot on the bar, Ryan's eyes unable to look away. He drank in her fabulously supple old legs, the shiny tanned flesh tight over her shins, the slight bubble of calf muscle on her folded leg, and the sweet succulent hanging meat of her wrinkly left thigh. She noticed, smiled, and wobbled it gently, the flesh swinging back and forth. The hem of her little jeans skirt was drawn up high, teasing him with a glimpse of her g-string. He looked hard and swore he saw tufts of gray hair surrounding the thin fabric there. And he did. Patsy never shaved.

"You seem to be taken with these," she cooed, wiggling that hanging thigh again, Ryan's eyes opening wider as he watched it wiggle and jiggle. "Go on now...kiss 'em...kiss my legs..."

"But..but...but..." he stammered.

"Yes, we'll get to butt, butt, butt," she laughed, patting her fanny, the lower white flesh of which was on display in her tiny g-string. "But now, kiss. My. Legs."

She wasn't asking. Ryan gulped, looking toward the door.

"Fuggetaboutit, honey," she said darkly. "It's locked with a key. You ain't getting out until you square the bar tab."

He looked at those legs, so tanned, so alluring, so sexy. He'd never seen such old legs up close. His grandmother was about her age, but she wasn't built anywhere near to Patsy. She kept herself up, he thought to himself, gulping as he slowly leaned forward.

"Where...uh, where...do I..do you want..." He said uncertainly as his face neared the bottom thigh and he noticed the sexy furrows and wrinkles, devouring every freckle and dimple with his eyes, feeling his dick betray him as it swelled in his pants.

"Oh for fuck's sake," she suddenly snapped, lifting her top leg and grabbing his hair to ram his face into her crotch, his eyes against her saggy asscheeks, mouth on her sopping-wet g-string. "Can't waste time, boy, I'm an old lady, need my rest!"

She laughed and slammed her legs out straight together, Ryan's face trapped in the merciless crush of her amazingly powerful thighs. He twisted up off his stool, standing awkwardly to offset the clumsy position, and found himself looking right into the dimpled, flexing flesh of her pure white ass as she squeezed his head and neck in those thighs.

She locked her boots and applied pressure, leaning her head on her hand, looking down at the boy and laughing as he struggled in her grip.

"No way out, boy, no way outta these legs!" she snarled. "You don't walk around a bar for 30 something years hauling drinks without building up some leg strength!"

His neck was caught in the vice grip of Patsy's incredibly strong inner thighs, cutting off the blood to his brain and he went dizzy. He pawed those thighs, feeling the muscle beneath the saggy, wrinkled meat of them, pushed tight and hard against her tanned skin. He panted, trying to breath and inhaled the musky stench of her pussy and asshole just inches from his nose.

"Here," she growled, folding her bottom leg up, strapping that calf over the back of his head and hooking the foot behind the opposite knee, which drove his face directly into the source of the smell, holding him there, his nose right into the moist pucker of her asshole, pushing aside the tiny g-string and through the tufted oily hair surrounding it. "Get a good whiff of my ass!"

He screamed in pain and humiliation and Patsy groaned, the vibrations from his hollering rippling into her pussy, causing it to moisten further against his mouth and chin. She pulled on her folded leg, driving his face deeper into her crotch and ass, fucking his nose with her asshole. Patsy's cheeks exploded in ripples of muscle beneath that dimpled white flesh as she worked his face, snapping her hips back and forth, grinding on his mouth and chin.

"Fuck, that feels nice, been a long time since I had a young stud in there," she moaned to herself, Ryan unable to hear with her thighs packing his ears. "Too damn long..."

She used his face for a few minutes more, humping it harder and harder, Ryan's body helplessly snapping along with hers, eyes watering against the pain and shame as he felt her juices drench his mouth. She finally let go, unlocking her legs, and Ryan slumped back to his stool, barely awake. He felt his body being pulled and came around to see her yanking him onto the bar, on his belly, laying before his face and tugging off her g-string.

He blinked in the bar's dim lighting, which was just light enough to reveal the biggest patch of pussy hair he'd ever seen, long and curly, dew drops of her goo highlighting the tips, the matted bush below parting just enough to reveal her fleshy flaps of pussy and glistening nub of a clit. He looked up over her slender belly and tits that sagged to each side, fleshy pancakes with giant brown raisins at the center of each as she pulled off her t-shirt and smiled down at him.

"Get lickin', boy," she growled, pointing to her snatch. "You got a lot more to work off..."

He gulped and tried to ignore the smell, a musky blend of sweat, pussy and piss, and leaned forward to gently lap at the clit.

"Like ya mean it, kid!" she bellowed.

She grabbed his ears in each hand and planted his mouth right on the clit, holding him there as he flicked his tongue up and down, faster and faster, wincing at the dirty metallic taste in his mouth, then sucking on the engorged flesh, eager for her orgasm, eager for this to end. She grunted, holding his head in her powerful old hands and bumped forward and back, ramming her sopping cunt into his face, fucking it.

"In the hole, tongue it, tongue fuck my hole!" she screamed, pushing his head down and moaning when she felt his tongue part the furry cleft and drill inside the moist, sucking meat of her cunt. "FUCK YEAH!"

She drew her legs up and open, allowing his face space, and still holding his ears, pounded back and forth, his tongue extended fully into her. She was doing the work now as she fucked his face with relentless fury, her big saggy tits rolling in meaty white waves on her chest. Ryan's nose was pressed hard to her clit and she was using it, grinding herself on his nose as she fucked his tongue in her steamy hot cunt. His watery eyes looked up through and over the bush, the undulating flesh of her belly, those saggy tits bobbing madly before him. She tilted her head down, her thick neck flesh a mass of sexy wattle, her eyes closed. She rocked on him, pounding his face, biting her lower lips as she flooded his tongue with her juices that he gamely swallowed down.

"Oh...oh...fuck...fuck... FUCK!!" she screamed.

She let go of his head with her hands and slammed her thighs down around his neck, burying his face in her gushing cunt. Squeezing with all her might, her jiggly thighs rippled with muscle beneath the wrinkled flesh, and then vibrated madly around his face as she orgasmed against it.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!!" she screamed, pulling up into a half crunch and then slamming back to the bar, at the same time rocketing her locked legs up and out, jackknifing her body and slamming her thundering thighs against his trapped skull.

She calmed down slowly, dreamily, rubbing her nipples in her bony old fingers and then opening her eyes to look down at Ryan. Who was out cold from the crushing scissors the old woman put on him.

"My, my, my," she sighed, unlocking her legs and planting her feet on the bar next to Ryan's head as it slumped to the bar, patting her thighs admiringly. "Still got it, goddam, I still got it..."

Ryan woke with a snort a moment later, not knowing where he was for a moment. Then as he blinked his eyes open, he remembered - and saw Patsy's sagging white ass in his face. She was kneeling on the bar, butt wiggling in the air, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Dig in, boy, you still got a tab to work off and you ain't done yet," she growled, palming the thick flesh of her meaty white ass in her hands, spreading the cheeks and exposing the dark, hairy ring of her asshole. "Eat my ass. Now!"

His ears ringing from punishing thighs now before him, Ryan struggled to his hands and knees, looking inside those wiggling ass cheeks. He sighed, cursing out his buddies in his mind and knowing he could never tell them what happened, and leaned in. The stench wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, but still far from pleasant, reeking of ass and sweat and ... he dared not think what else.

"Been a long night, baby, I'm a little ripe," Patsy giggled. "Now get in there and clean it out unless you want another round in my legs!"

He did not, so he tentatively put his hands on her quivering ass cheeks over hers and dove in, eyes closed. He drilled his tongue through the moist fur surrounding her asshole and tried not to notice her bitter tang as he plunged it in and out, causing Patsy to gyrate her hips to suck his face in deeper.

"Finger my cunt," she growled dominantly. "While you tongue out my shit hole!"

He wished she didn't call it that but obeyed, sloppily pounding his tongue in and out of her opening asshole and using a middle finger to saw into her cunt. She went wild at the intrusion, snapping her hips, slamming her meaty rump off his face, knocking him back and making it harder for him to complete his task. But he kept at it, fingering her sloshy pussy, now plunging in with two, then three fingers, amazed at the tightness of the old cunt, as he assaulted her tangy asshole with his tongue.

Mercifully, she came quicker than before, drenching his fingers, her juices coating them and running onto his hand as she snapped out the orgasm. Then with a mischievous laugh, she grabbed his ears, held his mouth to her sopping wet asshole and let out a brutally loud, wet and smelly fart. He screamed and tried to pull away, but she held him in place for several more tortured, stinky seconds before letting him go to sit up and madly wipe his face with his hands, one of which bore the fishy smell of the cunt they'd just been fucking.

"Sorry, but I get a little gassy when someone's eating out my asshole," she laughed darkly, turning to jump off the bar.

She sat on a stool and grabbed Ryan's waist, twisting him to face her. She looked into his lap and up at him with a toothy smile.

"Ya little fucker," she growled, unsnapping his jeans and pulling them down over his hips as he watched, unable to resist. "Tell me you didn't love it..."

His stiff dick, harder than it had ever been, bobbed into the humid heat of the bar and smacked her on her ruby lips, leaving a smear of pre-cum on her wrinkled old lips. He watched, horrified and delighted, as she wrapped her bony hands around his dick and balls and sliced down open mouthed on his cock, taking every inch into that mewing, wrinkled mouth and down her wrinkly throat.

"Now you pay..by the inch!" she laughed, popping her sucking mouth off his dick and slapping it against her cheek creased with wrinkles.

He'd not had many blowjobs in his young life, but this by far was the best, owing, he figured, to a lifetime of sucking cock. As he watched her curly white-haired head bob up and down on his dick, those gnarly hands twisting around it in opposite directions, he felt his balls knot within seconds. His orgasm seemed to start at his toes, tearing up his legs to his cock encased in the velvety heat of the old woman's moaning, sucking mouth.

She gobbled it down, jet by jet, scorching ropes of spunk rippling down her throat and then pulled back, forcing the shooting cock between her wrinkled tits, pushing them together around it and slamming up and down, finishing him off with a sloppy titty fuck. The rest of the boy's jizz scorched her neck and chin, then her face, eyes, nose and mouth as she tilted her head down to take it before popping the oozing head under her chin to let the waning slime coat the thick flesh of her wrinkled neck.

"Nice, nice, nice," she cooed, looking up at him, a pearly smear of cum around that puckered mouth, shining on her red lips that she smacked together, tasting his cream. "Now, we ain't done yet, boy..."

He didn't resist as she laid him back on the bar and settled herself on his still-stiff cock, fisting it to the hairy wet opening of her cunt and settling down on it, the heat of her cunt searing his tender flesh. She took all of him inside her and sat up, slowly hunching her butt cheeks together, milking him, keeping him hard in the steaming muscles of her ageless pussy.

He looked up at her in the dim light, a beautiful, dominant old woman with cum smearing her face and running down her wrinkled neck to coat those heaving tits that swayed gently with her humping motion. She smiled at him and leaned forward on her elbows, tits sagging side to side, her cum-scented breath hissing over his face.

"Kiss me, baby," she grinned wildly and he could see his residue on her tongue and gums as she did. "Kiss Patsy now, boy, give this old broad a big...wet...kiss..."

He was helpless as she pressed her lips to his and he tasted himself on them, then the tongue she forced into his mouth, making out with him like a teenage girl, her head twisting side to side, her hands cupped around his face. And he found himself kissing her back, desperate for her taste, his taste, breaking the kiss and lapping the clumps of cum on her cheeks, off her nose and eyes, and then sucking it from her chin before burying his face in the thick, hanging flesh of her neck.

12