Squeeze my Balls and Make me Beg!

Story Info
A man tries to re-enact how his ball were first busted.
943 words
4.18
30.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
486 Followers

Every now and again in my sex life my balls got busted. I remember The first time being with a girl for a week of uninterrupted sex. We were trying everything and every position for the first time like any new couple.

Towards the end of the week I rolled off her after making my latest deposit and gasped for breath. She asked if I could retrieve her handbag at the foot of the bed and I immediately got on all fours and crawled naked down the bed.

I was suddenly stopped by the cruelest break in christendom as I felt my girlfriend grab my balls and squeeze. I yelped as she started to giggle and pull me backwards up the bed by my throbbing balls. I had no option but to obey her tugging hand and made my undignified backward crawl up the bed.

She eventually let me go and I fell into a heap clutching my aching orbs. She couldn't stop giggling at my discomfort and as I slowly recovered I could see the funny side.

I asked her why she did it? and she said "they were just hanging there asking to be squeezed!"

It was all in good fun but it was agony. In retrospect I began to remember that episode fondly. We had tried everything that week, positions, oral and even a little spanking but of all the things we did it was the memory of that ball breaking episode that always excited me the most.

Twenty years later I wondered what it would be like to have a girl take a good grip of my balls and not let go.

I found a girl who was up for anything experimental and she was the perfect candidate to help me test this out.

I had just finished fucking her and got my breath back when I got up on my knees beside her. I asked her if she would squeeze my balls and not let go until I had pulled her hand off.

She was up for it right away. Not even a bit curious. So I went on my knees before her with my legs open wide and my hands on my head so they would have a little distance to go before they could remove her. Her hand went to my balls and held them lightly ready until I gave her the word to go.

I did and she quickly tightened her grip around my nuts giving me that sickening feeling of ball against ball. I yelped and immediately brought my hands down and quickly pushed her hands off.

It hurt only momentarily but not enough to get that feeling of being completely at her mercy. I asked her if we could do it again and told her that this time she was to hold onto my balls for dear life and not let go until I begged.

Again she agreed and again I went on my knees before her and opened my legs. Again my hands went on my head and again she lightly took hold of my balls.

I agonised over saying 'Go!' I eventually got the words out and immediately she took a steel grip of my balls! Again I got that sickening crunch of my balls being compressed and again my hands went down quickly to remove her vice like grip. I cried out in agony and gripped her wrists.

"Let go! Let go!" I pleaded but she remained true to her instructions and kept my balls firmly squashed in her hand.

My throat tightened as I choked out my protest to no avail.

I pulled at her wrist with both hands still begging as I went sickeningly numb. I pulled for all I was worth and yelled but she kept me gripped and struggling. I was held tight on her grip of iron.

My body changed temperature rapidly and I could feel the blood boiling in my head. I looked into her smiling face, my eyes bulging as I tried to speak.

Instead she smiled "tight enough for you?" and squeezed harder and twisted.

The pain was indescribable and I keeled over not being able to remove her.

Eventually she let got and I floundered on the bed gasping for air holding my shocked rocks.

"Oh My God!" I exclaimed as I felt the sweat break out over my body. I took deep breathes to redress my dizzy head.

"Phew! Bloody hell." I declared as I came around. My girlfriend looked on non-plussed and blithely asked "are you into pain?"

I laughed still holding my throbbing orbs and said "I think I've just gone off it!"

I explained my reasoning for wanting my balls broke and she accepted it without question. I decided to get over to my side of the bed and went to straddle her and at that exact time, purely coincidently she lifted her knee.

It smashed into my already busted balls and I screamed out again! I'm sure I felt them in my throat as I fell off her unforgiving knee and plummeted onto the bed clutching my poor broken balls once more.

This time my girlfriend was concerned!

"Are you okay?" She urgently inquired as I rolled into a ball rocking with my newly formed ache. I had to see the funny side and said "I told you I had gone off it!" I laughed through my grimaced face.

The last words I remember her saying that night were "We don't want you damaged, you've got work to do!" Those words seemed highly Ironic seeing what she had just done, all of it at my behest.

Back2egg
Back2egg
486 Followers