Squeezed Together with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,201 Followers

"Emily, you're making me very uncomfortable."

"You're making me uncomfortable too," she said in a teasing way. "My own brother is sitting next to me, naked, with a hard cock."

"First of all, you're naked too. Secondly, this was your idea."

"I never told you to get an erection."

"That's it. I'm sitting somewhere else."

Before I could get up, my sister grabbed me by the wrist, and I decided not to fight it. I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Remember when I said I had a solution for your problem?" she asked. "A solution for when the time came. Well, the time is here. And the solution is needed."

There was a sexual undertone in her voice. Sometimes it's hard to tell when she's joking or not. At the moment, I couldn't tell.

"Please don't joke around like this."

Emily reached over and grabbed my hard shaft. Her palm and her thin fingers were pressed tight on my cock. It wasn't a soft grab, showing signs of hesitation. No, this was the real thing. She grabbed my cock as if it were a million bucks. She squeezed tightly to let me know that she meant business.

"Does it feel like I'm joking?" she asked, giving another squeeze.

It felt so good that I couldn't speak for a moment. All of that pent up sexual feelings combined with the added taboo of my sister's hand around my shaft sent me over the edge. I mean, this was Emily...Emily...my sister!

"You better let go," I said.

"Why? Are you a virgin or something?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Then what's the problem," she said, giving a soft slow tug.

At that moment, I was like a member of the bomb squad. No sudden movements. No fast reactions. I kept everything slow and delicate, not wanting to disturb the balance of things, or else there would be big problems.

"If you don't stop doing this," I warned. "There's going to be a serious mess on our hands. Well, on your hands, to be exact."

The warning had the opposite effect of what I had expected. Instead of being disgusted and releasing me immediately, Emily seemed to relish the idea. A slow smirk appeared on her face. There was a twinkle in her eye. She even licked her lips a little.

"Sounds like a challenge," she said, not letting go of my cock.

"No. Just no. There's no fucking challenge. Emily. I'm warning you. It's been a long day and I'm severely pent up right now."

"You? What about me?"

"What about you?"

"I have sexual needs too," she declared. "Look at all these naked people around. You don't think that does anything to me?"

"Most of these guys are too old for you."

"A cock is a cock. Besides, I like women too."

It was a stunning admission. One that gave me a million questions, but those conversations would have to come later. Now, the only priority in mind was that my hard cock was still in her hand, and I was ready to blow at any given moment.

One wrong move could trigger a chain of events that would leave Emily, my younger sister, with loads of my cum all over her. When our parents told me to look after her, this certainly wasn't what they had in mind.

"We'll talk about that later," I said. "Just please, let go of me."

"Listen, dude, you're not thinking rationally here."

"I'm not thinking rationally? You've got your hand on my cock."

She looked at me like I was an idiot. "Exactly my point. You've got a super hard cock. I've got a super wet pussy. It's not rocket science."

"Speaking of science, doesn't it bother you that we're related? Siblings even, as in we're brother and sister. We have the same parents. Do you understand that?"

"I want to fuck you. Not have your baby."

A good point she had.

"Emily, there are people around."

"Look around dummy, no one cares. These are nudists and tantric followers. They live on water, fruits, and sexual energy. They get their protein from...you get the idea."

Shit, I was out of option. Worse, her hand felt so good on my cock that it ached. I was in desperate need of orgasmic relief.

"What if I said yes?" I wondered out loud, defeated.

"You don't need to say anything. You don't need to do anything either. Just sit there, and stay hard."

"Why are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to face forward so you don't have to look at me. If you want, you can pretend I'm someone else. Less awkward that way."

With that, Emily licked her lips and lifted her leg. She stood and threw her leg over my lap. She was faced forward and prepared to lower herself onto me. Then she did it, she straddled me. Her bare ass was on my crotch. With her legs spread wide open, she rubbed her wet pussy and asshole against my throbbing cock. God, it felt unbelievable.

She straddled up and down. I wasn't sure why since I was already prepared to fuck, no need for more teasing. Maybe it was her way of preparing herself.

"Don't make too much noise, okay?" I said in her ear. "I don't want people looking at us."

She leaned back. "Who cares? It's not like they know you're my brother."

Emily stood a little higher, legs wide open, and she reached down to point my cock upwards, holding it still. Then she lowered herself. I saw it from behind. Her ass was spread and I saw her asshole, along with my cock sliding inside of her cunt.

God, this was actually happening. It happened in a matter of seconds, but it felt like slow motion. But at the same time, I hardly had time to process it all. It was like my mind went blank as my cock entered my sister's glorious wet hole.

When I went it, it felt like pure bliss. She was warm, wet and tight. The way a good pussy should feel. She slowly lowered herself and I heard her gasping during the entry process. She lowered herself until my cock was fully buried in her cunt, and she was sitting on my crotch with all of her body weight.

She leaned back to say something. "This feels so good. Let me savor this for a moment."

It was clear that she was doing her tantric yoga thing, or whatever it was. While my cock was buried in her pussy, she paused completely, not moving at all. I desperately wanted to fuck her, while she was doing whatever. I think I even heard her chanting. But hey, whatever worked for her.

She came to life and slowly gyrated, which felt unbelievable.

"Rub my tits," she said.

I wasn't going to argue with that. While she gyrated, I reached forward, around her body, and rubbed her bare tits. Those soft perky tits with small nipples that were now hardened. They felt soft and ample. There was also stiffness to them from her arousal.

Guilt came over me as I fondled her tits and she fucked me. I leaned my face onto her back and long hair.

"Mom and dad would kill us if they knew," I muttered to myself.

Having said that, Emily stood up, with my cock plopping out of her pussy, ending our brief fuck session in the tiny confined area on the train. At that moment, I felt like I made a huge mistake. My cock was rock hard and this pretty much ended it. But I was wrong, this wasn't the end.

"You've given me an idea," she said, smiling. "Hold still."

She prepared to straddle me once again. This time, she was going to face me. She was actually going to face me while we had sex. There was no way for either of us to pretend this was someone else. No. This was going to be pure sibling fuckery.

My cock was straddled by Emily once again. It was an easier entry since her pussy was ready. Her entire body weight was on me. Our faces were mere inches apart. Holy shit.

"Tell me what our parents would think," she said bluntly, slowly rocking her hips.

God, she actually got off on the whole incest thing. If things weren't bizarre enough already...

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Your cock is in my pussy. If anyone is crazy, we're crazy equally. Now say it. It'll help me with this."

I thought for a moment. "Well, dad would disown us. Mom would demand we see a therapist."

A sparkle was in her eye. She rocked her hips harder and the sex felt even more amazing. She put her hands behind my neck to maintain a firm grip.

"What else?" she hissed while fucking.

I tried to think of the dirtiest nastiest things I could, since Emily was obviously enjoying this fantasy. The hotter she gets, the better I would get off. It was a win/win situation.

"Dad would want to know how this happened. And I would tell him everything. How you've been so bad. How this was all your idea. How you wanted my hard cock."

Emily's pussy clenched around my cock.

"Is he going to do anything to me?" she asked softly.

"Of course, he's going to fuck you. It's your punishment for being a bad girl on this trip he paid for."

Emily's face looked like she melted for a moment. Her eyes nearly rolled back from the sex we were having. Her mouth opened and her jaw dropped a little. Our bodies were squeezed together from the tight space which only made the sex hotter, more romantic and intimate. And of course, the dirty talk was really getting to her.

She started doing her tantric maneuvers, rocking her hips in a slow controlled way, much like the older couples were doing (by the way, they were still fucking, even at this point). It was unlike anything I had ever seen before in porn, or experienced in real life.

"Would he be mad?" she asked softly.

"Not unless he enjoys your pussy. Then it'll all be worth it."

"Oh gosh."

Emily clenched her pussy tight and rode me even slower. God that felt so fucking good. Her pussy was strong, with a powerful grip. Her legs didn't seem to tire from the spread position she was in. All those years of rigorous yoga had certainly paid off.

"And of course there's mom..." I added.

Emily's eyes widened. "What about her?"

"She'll be so angry at you. Angry, yet turned on. You'll have to owe her back."

"Doing what?" she asked softly, slowly riding my cock.

"You'll have to eat mom's pussy. If you do a good job, she'll return the favor and eat your pussy too. You love women, don't you?"

"Yes..." her voice trailed off.

"Well mom is the ultimate woman. I think you already know that. Her big tits and loving manner. If she finds out about this, she'll demand that you suck her tits and eat her pussy. It's the least you could do."

And that was all that was needed. Emily closed her eyes and continued clenching and unclenching her pussy. She rode my cock, back and forth, up and down. All while her legs were spread wide apart, and our bodies were squeezed together in the confined space.

In that moment in time, nothing else mattered. None of the other members of the group looked back at us. We were too busy fucking to worry about that anyway.

"I'm going to orgasm," she whispered, eyes still closed.

"Me too...Fuck..."

"Stay still. Don't freak out."

Then she put her hand over my mouth to prevent me from saying anything. Then I understood why.

Emily clenched her pussy as hard as she possibly could, then she lifted herself so that my cock nearly plopped out of her pussy, then she lowered herself while unclenched. The process repeated. Hard clench while lifting herself. Lowering herself unclenched.

It felt so unbelievable that I nearly wanted to cry. I understood why she put her hand over my mouth. She knew the effect this would have on me, or any man for that matter.

I came. A massive load of my cum shot into her pussy. It felt like the orgasm of a lifetime, coating my sister's canal as she remained clenched and quickly rode up and down to drain me.

With her eyes still closed, she rubbed her own clitoris until she came as well. Her face had the most interesting expression. It was like there was so much pressure inside, yet she held it all in, harnessing the energy. Emily was definitely a tantric expert or whatever. This was definitely some weird shit. But it was weird shit that I needed to learn from her. It looked like she was receiving pleasure from some cosmic source of energy. Pleasure so good, humans shouldn't be experiencing it.

Then, her expression cleared and her eyes slowly opened. Both of us had orgasmed. Powerfully. The difference was, Emily looked like a totally new person. Like she was reborn again from the orgasm.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Orgasms," she said, like it was no big deal.

"You have to teach me that."

She smiled, "I already did."

My flaccid cock was still buried in her pussy. She was about to say something to me, until someone approached us.

The bathroom door had just opened from the back of the train, and a guy came out, a middle aged man. The timing was interesting because he saw Emily naked on my lap. It was clear as day that we had just fucked. Frankly, I needed to thank that man for taking so long in the bathroom because it led to this, the orgasms of the century for me and Emily.

The guy looked at us with a pleasant expression on his face.

"This is certainly unusual," the man said to us in a happy tone. "In all my years of experience, I have never seen anything like this before, and I love it. It's a beautiful thing seeing a brother & sister embrace each other in such a loving way."

Emily gave me a mischievous smile. "Oops."

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12