Squire Hill Ch. 03

Story Info
A simple dog training session turns ugly.
1.4k words
3.66
14.3k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended up fucking on his bed, yes his bed in his room. While it was comfortable to be on a bed, I was surrounded by his high school trophies from that very year.

We exchanged phone numbers. He informed me that he was going to school just across town, but no longer living in Squire Hill and that he will be living in a dorm on campus.

I got into my car and drove home. I began reminiscing about my own freshman year at college, about ten years ago. He will be surrounded by tons of hot, sex crazed girls that would do anything to bang him. Damn it, I was getting jealous. I shook it off and focused my eyes on the road.

When I got home, I opened up my laptop and began writing some notes for the dog training session with Mr. Cooper tomorrow. While I am good at teaching pets, I'm not so good at teaching people. Mr. Cooper has got to be strong willed, I thought, he is super successful. Hopefully he won't be a pain in the butt to "train." My mind began to wander so I turned on a show on Netflix and fell asleep.

-

In the morning, I texted Mr. Cooper asking him what time he would like me to come over. Hours passed and it was after lunch. Maybe he will cancel, I thought. I text finally came in, "Sorry. Meetings all day. 6." Thanks for asking me, I thought, and I responded, "See you then."

When I got to Squire Hill, the guards were oddly friendly. "Stacy? Mr. Cooper is expecting you, go on through!" I was pleasantly surprised, I guess Mr. Cooper made it a point to give them the heads up. I'm often used to clients forgetting to do those little odds and ends to make my life a little easier.

I drove up to the home, I felt a little drop in my heart to not see John's car. Instead the Rover was parked out front. Oh, the one we fucked on. Right.

I walked up to the door and it opened before I got up to it. Mr. Cooper was dressed in a button down shirt, probably worn under a suit earlier, standard "business pants," and well-shined shoes. Let's just say he looked like a million bucks.

For "official business" such as meeting with clients, I often dress as "professional" as one can in my field. Boring cotton shirt with some pet related theme or logo and khaki shorts/capris/pants. Sneakers. The epitome of sexy.

"Come in," he said, guiding me into his home as if I had never been there before.

"Thanks, let me just grab Riley's leash and we can get started!" I was nervous, but trying to take control as if I knew what I was doing. Well, I do know what I was doing, but I wasn't waiting for any small talk. I rushed myself over to a back room where Riley's leash was kept. As I reached for the leash, Mr. Cooper grabbed my wrist and held it behind me as he pushed himself into my back, whispering in my ear, "I thought you might like this, Stacy, considering I know how much you like it from behind."

My reaction was quick - I spun around and slapped him with my left hand. He held onto my right hand and pushed me back into the wall and then released me.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled. It seemed as if Mrs. Cooper wasn't home to save me.

"Stacy, I watched everything you did this past week... with my son. Do you know he is only 18 years old?"

"You had cameras all around the house? What?" I was shaking at this point.

He pointed to what seemed to be outlet protector... boxes? Honestly, I couldn't tell what they were. I guess that was how he got away with it.

"Every room has one or even two of these - especially in the case of the garage. I could see a lot of different angles."

I wasn't sure where he was going with this - or what he wanted. So I just stared at him, waiting for him to explain himself. It worked.

"Stacy, let me explain. I am a powerful man. I do a lot of things daily in the business world. I have a corporation that helps run corporations. I'm looking for a way to... humble myself, if you will. A way to be intimate and not on display... for once. I think that you can help me with that."

I just said the first thing that crossed my mind, "Well, what if I don't want to?"

That angered him. He walked over to his desk and knocked all the books and papers on the floor that were on top of it. Trying to hold back his anger, he replied, "Stacy, what do you think your boss would do if I send her those videos? Fucking my 18 year old son in my house when you were supposed to be walking the dog? And what if I demanded my money back. You would be fired. And it wouldn't stop there. I would make sure you never pet sat in this town again."

Shit, well, he had me there. "Mr. Cooper, your son and I had a mutual... attraction... things just happened."

"Stacy, I'm not trying to hurt you here. This would be mutually beneficially, too..." He then went for my arms again, spinning me around. He grabbed my boobs from behind haphazardly. Jeez, when was the last time he touched a woman, I thought. I resisted and he spun me around, holding me, objectifying me, and I knew he would try to explain himself again. I got a good look at him up close. Damn, he is John's dad. Same facial structure, height, also pretty fit for a man in his 50's.

"I don't want anyone to see me like this. I know you don't want anybody to see what you did," he went in for a kiss which I didn't return, "So let's do this together."

He spun me back around, I didn't resist. He then leaned me over the table, undid my pants and pulled them down, and then undid his, not even removing them from around his ankles. He put his one hand into my hair, sure to get stuck in the curls, and held my head down. He spread me apart with his other hand - I could tell that I was wet and for what reason I did not know. Perhaps from yesterday or just still in a habit of being fucked daily.

He massaged my ass and my pussy with his hand, turning himself on, and then placed the tip of his dick near my entrance... he then used his leverage from his hand in my hair to rock himself into me.

"You're so tight," he remarked. How cliché, I thought, why is it that older men always think you are super tight when you're probably just average. Youth, I guess.

As he worked his way in, I couldn't help but notice that he was even bigger than his son. I do have a thing for big dicks and I could never keep a boyfriend who was average. As moved back and forth into me, the desk moved slightly - it was expensive, heavy and made for this sort of thing. He made a lot of noise, groaning, I was guessing it had been a while since he had done this sort of thing. After a minute or so, I couldn't help it anymore and I knew there was a way to make this end. I reached around and grabbed his ass, pulling it into me, and starting moaning myself. Literally three more thrusts and he had finished. Men love it when you are or act like you are into it.

He quickly got himself together and pulled his pants up. He picked up my pants and threw them at me.

"Get yourself together and I will see you next week?" He then walked away.

I quickly put my pants on and walked out of the house, into my car. I was still shaking. As I left Squire Hill and regained my cell signal, I saw an alert on my phone. Shit. A text from my boss - "Wow, Stacy, you just got a $100 tip from the Coopers! You really must be whipping that dog into shape! Keep it up!"

Fuck.