Squirt Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just after my eighteenth birthday I took things into my own hands and seduced him. It was at this time that I told him of my love for being punished. It was Christmas and George bought me amongst more public presents a riding crop and so he not only took my virginity but also flogged me.

"Later that weekend two cousins, they are twins dropped round and we introduced them to what I then called our fucken' whipping club."

"The four of us have lived together since. As a result of this I would describe myself as bisexual with a preference of doing it with George than one of my female cousins. That is until last night. Fuck, Flick. Can I call you Flick you don't mind do you?"

Felicity smiled telling her to continue.

"As I was saying until last night, I have never felt that way before: from the moment I saw you walk into the bar I knew that we would be doing it later that night. God I loved it, you have made me rethink my sexual life. Flick because I loved what you did to me so much and my thoughts this morning have been flooded with horny memories: does this mean I am really lesbian?"

"I doubt it I think you have been confronted by someone that you have secretly desired for a long time that's all."

"If you have finished your story let me tell mine. We are the same age. My parents were filthy rich living in a harbour side mansion in Vaucluse. My family were strictly religious, we would attend mid night mass at Christmas and then go again at five thirty on Christmas evening. For generations my family have selected the bride or groom for their children."

"They did this for my older brother and he is now living very much in love with the girl that was selected for him. The same goes for my older sister and when I turned sixteen I was told that a partner had been organised and that I would be introduced to the boy that they had selected for me."

"I went to bed that night desperate; you see since I turned thirteen I have known that I was different. At that age I had not heard of lesbians but as time went by and I read about women preferring women I became aware that they were known as lesbians. I knew that I was a lesbian although at that time; in fact not until I was almost twenty, did I sleep with a woman."

"So the next morning at breakfast in front of my younger sister, mother and father I told them that I was a lesbian and did not want the boy they had selected for me."

"Well you can imagine it, deathly silence fell across the breakfast room. My sister Tiffany quickly excused herself and left the room. She has never spoken to me since. My mother was in tears and my father just looked at me. He crossed himself and told me that I was a filthy sinner. I argued with him telling him that this was nothing new that I had realised I was different for years. He said nothing and walked out, going to work."

"That evening my parents asked me not to eat with them but said they would like to speak with me after dinner. An hour later I was told that I was to leave the house, leave the family and never contact anyone again. I could stay at home until my parents had bought me a place to live and I had found employment."

"Well they bought me a very nice two-bedroom town house in walking distance of the Double Bay shops and furnished it for me. This was my payout. It had only taken me two weeks to find work at a small bookshop in Double Bay so as soon as the house was ready my father watched me put my bags into his car and drove me to the town house. He dumped my bags on the pavement and without a word drove off. The next year I read that he had died of a stroke, I was not contacted by the family."

"Although I had many girlfriends I did not make love until I was almost twenty. By then I had changed jobs and was working as a trainee cook in a restaurant in Rose Bay. I allowed myself to be seduced by the owner's wife. She was a passionate woman and we were lovers until her husband found out. He divorced her and sacked me. It was also the end of our relationship."

"Since then I have always been the dominating partner but have never had any lasting love affairs. When I walked into the bar yesterday evening I was taken by your natural beauty, I simply love small breasted woman, they always seem to desire to submit to my more insistent needs."

"So where does this leave us? As yet I don't know, but I do know that you have given me much to think of. In a way I am terribly confused and that makes me uneasy. Enough for now let's have lunch and another bottle of this excellent wine and discuss what we will do over the next six days."

"As I have said Flick, I have been thinking seriously about last night, it aroused me and yet confused me. Look if it's all right by you I would love to have you dominate me and make me submit to your every wish. Like you I don't know where it's going to take us but my plane does not leave for Brisbane until late next Tuesday evening which means I will not get home until late Wednesday evening or if I am too tired the Thursday morning."

Felicity allowed a smile to break across her face. "I will call you Squirt from now on."

"Look I have already told the reception desk that you will be moving out of your room this evening and moving into mine. My responsibility is over for the week so we can spend time together. Obviously you will wish to see some of the fair and I will take you around and introduce you to other people who are here on a semi- official level. From now on when we are together you shall call me Mistress."

"Now my plane leaves for Sydney at two so if we get to the airport early we can book onto my flight at the same time meaning that we can sit together. Let's phone the booking agent and change your travel to a flight to Sydney, you can fly to Brisbane on Thursday afternoon."

"Okay Flick, sorry I mean Mistress."

"That brings me to the next part of the week. You are going to be given tasks to complete and if they are not done to my satisfaction you are to be punished, you will also be punished at other times just because I want to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I am still cross the way you refused me last night at dinner and I have decided to punish you. It's time you meet my little friend."

Storm blushed deeply feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment."Whatever you think is necessary mistress."

After changing Storms flight, they went to her room and Felicity helped her to pack her bags and carry them over to her room. This was the first time Storm had been into Felicity's room and she was surprised to see that it was very different from hers.

The furnishings were very new and in the bathroom there was the same spa but it did not have the shower over it. Felicity's shower was separate and very large with three shower jets. She unpacked her clothes in the bedroom and went through to the living room accepting the coffee that Felicity had made for her. She noticed that the carton that had been delivered earlier had been opened and was lying empty beside the door waiting for collection.

"Now Squirt you have a punishment due to you."

"Yes mistress, whatever you wish."

Felicity stood looking at her for five minutes before saying in a firm voice."First I want you to strip and then you are to go to the wardrobe in my room and take out the implement that you will find standing in the far left hand corner and bring it to me."

Without saying anything Storm quickly removed her frock and slid her panties down leaving them on the floor beside her. She then walked into the bedroom and opening the wardrobe found a long thin cane resting in the corner. She picked it up and returned and handed the cane to her mistress.

"This is my little friend and from now on you will keep it in your side of the wardrobe so that you can fetch it when I ask for it. Now spread your legs and bend over and grip your ankles. If you release them, we will start all over again. Am I understood?"

"Yes mistress."

"Well bend over as I have instructed."

Storm herd three swishing sounds as her mistress took a few practice swings and then the cane slashed down and across her buttocks.

She had only ever been used to Georges small horse whip and didn't expect the stinging pain that exploded across her buttocks. A second and third stroke quickly followed and Storm bent her knees before remembering that she was to remain gripping her ankles.

Felicity continued slashing the cane across Storm backside and she continued to gasp as each stroke ripped a new line across her arse. Finally, when Felicity gave her the twentieth stroke Storm came but unlike all the other times Felicity did not stop on twenty. The cane kept slashing down until she had delivered thirty strokes to Storm.

"You may stand up now and kiss the cane."

Storm stood up and with tears flowing down her cheeks kissed the end of the cane before taking it from Felicity and returning it to the wardrobe.

Storm woke from a deep sleep to the buzzing of the alarm. Felicity shook her awake.

"Come on let's grab a shower."

Storm stood naked mesmerised watching Felicity get out of her clothes noticing her pussy become wet as she saw for the first time her lover standing naked before her, the proud breasts with her nipples standing out from large dark aureoles. Storms gaze dropped down the tight stomach to her shaved pussy, just a thin strip of hair pointing to the promise below. Felicity smiled.

"Hey gorgeous are you coming into the shower? You will get to look all you like but let's get clean we have a date to keep."

Storm followed her into the shower her buttocks burning under the jets of hot water. Her hand went to rub her inflamed butt; she knew that tonight was not going to be easy; sitting on that hard unyielding chair for around four and a half hours was going to be a painful task.

"I love your tattoo, how did you come by that?"

"George asked me to wear it, he asked Sam to wear one as well, we all have our pussies tattooed: God it was embarrassing, I had this massive orgasm which got the tattooist going as well."

"Sweetie I don't want you to wear panties tonight and you should wear that short white skirt that I hung up for you, with your yellow blouse, you will be stunning."

"But mistress without panties I will be visible to everyone, I must wear panties."

Storm felt herself pushed down across the vanity unit as Felicity's hand slapped hard six times onto her already inflamed bottom. "Remember you are to obey my every wish, no panties, am I understood?"

"Yes mistress."

As Storm touched up her make up Felicity dropped a small package into her clutch. The two women then hurried down to the restaurant taking a drink to their allotted table. As Storm sat down she felt her buttocks burn: she grimaced knowing that by midnight she would be a virtual cripple.

During a break in the meal Storm was aware of Felicity's finger working between her thighs sliding provocatively up and down the crease of her sex. She thought to herself that here it goes again but this time she was not wearing panties. It wasn't long before her pussy was throbbing and slick with her juices. Just as she felt the early signs of her orgasm the finger withdrew. Storms shoulders sagged as she felt the finger slide from under her dress. Four minutes later she felt the hand slide slowly as her legs parted giving her greater access to her steaming cunt.

Storm stiffened, her thighs locked wide as she felt a small incredibly thick dildo slide into her pussy. It did not stop until it was fully in. A note was pushed across to her. Reading it Storm understood that she was not permitted to come. She looked through sex crazed eyes at Felicity and nodded: arching her back when the dildo commenced to buzz the vibrations rocketing through Storm, her pussy pulsing.

Locking her legs onto the dildo she concentrated begging her pussy not to come. She knew that to come would glue her dress to her pussy putting her on public display. She also knew that when they got back to their room she would be whipped. The evening became a drawn out session of extreme torture. She couldn't concentrate on the very interesting talk because her insides were convulsing with her pussy filled with the extra thick throbbing dildo. Just when she felt she was going to succumb she heard the applause feeling Felicity withdraw the dildo.

"Well done. That wasn't so bad now was it? Let's return to our room and get some sleep."

12