St. Chester Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t know you.”

“My name is Fred Fringle. Now you know me.”

“But you don’t know me.”

“Maybe I don’t, but I know something about you.”

“What’s that?”

“You’re a tease.”

“Really? How can you tell?”

“You’ve been teasing me all period.”

“Maybe I wasn’t teasing.”

“Meaning?”

“Maybe it was foreplay.”

“I’m open to being persuaded.”

“Well, maybe a soda would be a good idea.”

When we got to the Stu-U, I realized I’d been so busy with Darcy and Joey earlier that I’d missed dinner. I ordered a burger to go with my soda. Li settled for iced tea. Yes, her name was Li. It turns out she was a Vietnamese refugee, now an American citizen after fleeing her homeland. We talked until the Stu-U closed. We had to hurry to get her to her dorm before it closed. “I don’t dare be late again,” she said.

“You could always come home with me.”

She looked at me, her big eyes devouring my soul. I pulled her to me and gave her a big kiss. The first contact our bodies had made after a handshake when we introduced ourselves.

I broke away after an eternity, “If we don’t stop kissing, you’ll have to come home with me because it will be too late.”

“It’s already too late,” she said.

“No, we still have fifteen minutes.”

“Silly, I mean it’s too late! Take me home with you. I’ve been waiting for you to notice me all quarter. Now that I’ve kissed you, I’m not going to let you get away.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I don’t want to get away. I promise you.”

“Come on, let’s go.” She started to drag me down the path.

“Where are you going now?”

“I don’t know. Where’s your dorm?”

“Not that way. This way.”

We didn’t run to my room because we were unwilling to be separated. At first we stopped regularly to kiss and then we found a way to walk without breaking our lips apart. But that was so amusing we started to laugh and we laughed and laughed and then without further fuss, made our way directly to go, where we didn’t collect $200.00, but something infinitely more valuable.

Joey was at the word processor and a faint miasma of dope lofted in the air. “Um, my favorite smell,” said Li.

“I want you to meet my roommate, Joey,” I said and introduced the two of them to each other.

Li took in the scene. “Ah, this isn’t exactly what I had in mind.”

“Don’t worry. Hey Joey, Allen is home for a funeral. Would you mind sleeping in his room tonight? I’ll make it up to you.”

Joey looked at me. “Oh you lucky dog.”

“Hey, who was the lucky dog all afternoon while I slaved away in the library?”

“Hey, no sweat. I don’t mind going down to Hank and Allen’s room. I just said you’re a lucky dog. Not that I mind. But, Jesus, Fred, that’s one fine looking girl you brought home. Li, I’m really glad to meet you, but I’m sure you would rather I get going that standing around chewing my gab. Just let me get my stuff. I bet Hank would like a joint. Hmm. Maybe a video, too. Okay, I’m gone.”

“Hey, it isn’t that it hasn’t been nice,” Li said. “We’ll have to take time to talk next time. It’s nice of you to leave us alone. Thank you.” She had such a sweet sexy voice; I could see each word hitting Joey between the eyes. I couldn’t help smile.

I put some music on and turned down the covers of my bed. Then I gestured to Li, come here. I held out my arms to her as she walked sinuously toward me. Beautiful, beautiful, that’s all I could think. She walked inside my arms and I pulled her to me, holding my hips back along with my cock just a little bit to concentrate on kissing. But Li wouldn’t have it; she arched her back, thrusting her pelvis toward me. Ummm. I vibrated all over, and attempted to stick my tongue up her sinuses, but it only reached the roof of her mouth where it twirled around her tongue in a do-si-do.

Slowly I turned my body away until my left hand could stroke her breasts without bending uncomfortably. There was just a gentle swelling there, but it felt to me like the breast that defines the concept of lovely.

I had to see this. I slowly unbuttoned my way down the one-piece chemise she was wearing until my fingers were down to her navel. Then she lifted her arms and the chemise flowed off and formed a puddle around her feet. Her breasts were bare and free of the built in bra in her shift, I was amazed to see an amazing set of pencil eraser nipples, standing out an inch, puckered up like scrotum in cold water. My cock was telling me to get with it, but I was determined to enjoy this congress for a good long time, preliminary debates and all.

My hand had a mind of its own as it broadened its range from her breasts and down over her stomach to her mound. “What’s the patch on your arm?”

“Contraceptive.”

I need to say something about Li’s features. Her frame was lean but well muscled in a smooth curvy way. Her stomach curved out with a sinuous grace, especially as it undulated in rhythm with her hips when she walked. Below her stomach gave way to twin valleys between her hipbones and delta --an island thinly covered in wispy hair, holding her scent. Her triangular mound’s light thatch didn’t begin to hide what lies beneath, the subtle seam beginning at the mouth of her delta and becoming some broader as it parted around the little island of her clitoris before swelling into the main stream at the atrium of her pussy before whirling down into the holiest of her secret places, her vagina and my fuck hole.

Looking at her delta I could only imagine the warm spot waiting for me there. That was enough for now. Now I wanted to bewitch this witch with such magic that she would be in thrall to me forever. I looked down at her panties lying on top of her chemise. How did they get there? I didn’t remember slipping them down.

Standing there, I suddenly realized that this would go better prone. I hugged Li and danced her to the edge of the bed and guided her down. Before I could push her flat, she stopped me—the first resistance I’d felt.

“What?” I whispered.

“Can I see you?”

Before I could respond she was unbuttoning my fly to free my cock. It wanted to be free but my belt was holding it down. I loosened the belt and stepped out of my pants. My cock was standing proudly, sticking out the fly of my boxers. There was a time when I thought that was a sight that would repulse young women. There are so many jokes about flashers and I used to have an image of a female running home screaming from the sight of a cock; but I have gotten over that. It happened at San Luis, seeing all the naked Adonis’s, realizing how sexy a proud cock is.

“You can feel it if you like,” I said.

Li reached out to it slowly, found it and began to explore it the way I imagine a blind person might upon experiencing a cock for the first time. God, it made me feel like I could eat nails, chew glass, jump over buildings. But not breathlessly--I was breathless. I reached down and pulled the skin of my cock as tight as it would go. I showed Li how to polish the length of it with a light touch.

Before long, Li was not content to feel it. She wanted to smell it, taste it, feel it rubbing against her cheeks, take it into her mouth. At first she was all over the landscape, but when I humped my hips at the touch of her tongue on my balls, she realized that she was onto something and she began to give my balls the thrill of their lives.

“It’s dripping,” she said.

“That’s precum. It’s completely normal,” I said.

“It tastes good and it makes my saliva real smooth. I bet I could really slip my lips along it.” She took me into her mouth and started to fuck the three inches that fit easily into her mouth. When her lips met the lips of my glans penis, she was sensitive to how it affected me, so she lingered a while, just tripping back and forth across the ridge of the fireman’s helmet, driving me higher and higher.

“You know,” I said, “If you keep doing that, I’m going to make a big mess in your mouth.”

“You mean I’ll have cum dripping down my chin like a porn star?”

“That’s right.”

“But you might not like that. You’d rather come inside my pussy, wouldn’t you?”

“There’s no reason why I can’t do both.”

She started to work at my cock with more enthusiasm. “You can take it deeper,” I said. She did. “You’ve seen deep throat, haven’t you. You can do it. Anybody can. It’s just a knack.” She went deeper and deeper until I could feel her lips against my hair. The boiling of my balls was pronounced by now--all that foreplay and now this. There’s no shame in coming after this amount of excitement—especially if you’re like me and can stay hard.

So I let it rip and enjoyed watching Li decide she could swallow it and then discover she could only try. Yes, semen was dripping down her face and I was delighted to lick it off, using it to lubricate our faces as we devoured each other.

I turned around on the bed so my face was even with her hips, lying on my side facing her. My cock was still hard, not diamond hard, but hard enough to stick out. She was fascinated by it.

“You have me confused, Li. I half believe you’re a virgin. You don’t know some things, but you do know things a virgin shouldn’t know how to do.”

“Oh, I do, do I? Well, I am a virgin but my roommate has lots of videos and when she learned I was still a virgin and ready to lose my cherry, she gave me some instruction. But nothing really prepared me for seeing your great big man’s cock. I thought surely they have special effects to make them look so big in the movies. Surely nothing that big will fit in my little Asian pussy.”

“That reminds me of a story my grandfather told me,” I said. “Would you like to hear it?”

“Ummmm.”

I took that to be a positive. As I started to tell the story, I spread Li’s legs and started to lightly massage her pussy. “You know, you have a beautiful pussy, Li. Your lips are almost purple and the inner surface is almost vermillion before it fades to pink where the river runs deepest. Just enough wispy hair so that this, (I brushed her hair with the hair on the back of my hand) this will drive you crazy.”

Li’s hips thrust themselves at my hand. “When you do that, your lips spread and yawn at me, saying ‘come in, come in.’ Anyway, my gramps fought in the Pacific in World War II. Then he was with the occupation army in Japan. So he says, ‘When we were fighting at Iwo Jima, all we could talk about was how we hated the Japs and we had all kinds of stories about them, like how their cunts were slanted like their eyes.’

‘What did you mean by that?’ gramps, I asked.

‘We figured they must have been, like sideways. Never mind the anatomical impossibility.’

‘How do you know they weren’t?’

‘I told you I was with the occupation. Man, you could buy Japanese pussy for a quarter. Good quality pussy. In fact, you could spend the night and she’d do your laundry and walk you back to base. And there wasn’t anything they wouldn’t have done for you.’

‘And their pussies?’

‘Just like white women--well, not quite. They are almost hairless, most of them.’”

I leaned in toward the opening flower between her legs and took in her fragrance. “Ummmmmm. Well, I’m here to tell you grandpa was right. Your pussy is beautiful. Just a trace of light hair.” I ran my hand through her hair without touching flesh. “Beautiful, beautiful.” Her pussy was opening up without anything but a light stroke across her pussy hair. I pushed her lips apart with my fingers, opening her wide. She tried to turn herself inside out at the pussy but all she could do was open it wider.

Inside her cunt I could see the buttermilk of her excitement. Viscous white cream with coddles of curd. I knew it tasted good on the tongue.

I took that as evidence that the time had come to lick her up from asshole to clitoris with a single light stroke of my tongue. Her pussy strained against my tongue moving in the age-old rhythm of love. I followed with several more loving strokes before stopping at the top of a stroke to explore her clitoris. When she started humping her clit against my tongue, sticking it down into her pussy with the tip and rubbing her clit with my nose. Then I had to protect myself as she tried to pry my head off with her legs.

“It’s time, Fred,” she panted. “Please. Now. Come in.”

I kneeled down between her legs and reached under her knees, pulled them apart and up and crawled until my cock was up against her vagina, aligned perfectly. Then I settled down on my heels and started to slide the bulb of my cock up her vulva until it bounced off her clit. Then I’d drag it back down over her pussy and back up. She liked it, but it wasn’t what she wanted now. She pulled at my hips trying to get my cock to come in.

Okay, I thought, if that’s what you want, let’s try this. I pushed the head of my cock into her vagina until the bulb was just inside. Then I pushed it in and out, allowing her pussy muscles to eject it when I stopped pushing it in. The longer this went on, the more determined Li was to have all of me and she finally got what she wanted by taking it until it would go no further, grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling hard. She gasped, tensed, and then when I didn’t move, she relaxed and I pulled back until my cock was outside, pushing at her entrance again. I found a position where I could either slide up her groove or duck in, and either way, my tip would trip against the twin lobes of her clitoris where it hanged down over the entrance of her vagina. By this time Li was moaning and only the fact we were in the dormitory kept her from screaming. Her head was turning from side to side as she rubbed the soft tissue of her vulva against me. Her breasts were bright red and her face glowed.

“Did you like that?” I asked.

“Darcy was soooooo right.”

“Darcy? What do you mean?”

“I told you my roommate got me ready for this, didn’t I?”

“Well?”

“Darcy’s my roommate, and she was so right. You are just the one I wanted to give my virginity to.”

“Wow! Well, thank you Darcy, but I have better things to talk about now. Mainly, I have just begun to take your virginity.” My cock was still in position to walk the walk and I started to really fuck Li’s hot cunt. Up to now I had just been fucking around with it. Now I really fucked it. I threw myself in hard and used the base of my cock to mash around the soft tissue surrounding it, keeping up a steady pressure until I withdrew, reassembled and thrust forward again, always in attack. Force on force.

Li was right there with me, countering every thrust with one of her own, taking my best blows and returning them with interest. At one point she held me off the ground by pushing her pussy up into the air as she stood on her shoulders—or did I push myself onto her that way? The only way I could fuck her was by jumping up and letting gravity bring me down.

I rolled over and invited Li to mount me for a while. At first she couldn’t understand why I wouldn’t go all the way in, but by holding the tip of my cock in her atrium, I was able to use it to make paste of her labia, clitoris, and eventually her brain, until the all vibrated together with her pussy where I regularly dipped in for more moisture and a couple good thrusts.

Much of my concentration now was to keep myself right on the edge of ecstasy without falling off the cliff. I was determined to build up to the orgasm of all time. I could feel the knife eating away at my guts, threatening to break through and spill my seed, but I fought it even as I refused to compromise. When one motion pushed me to the edge, I’d find another motion and more important than my rhythm was catching, then matching Li’s rhythm and then taking it away from her and driving her up another revolution in the long spiral to the big bang.

Bobby Magee and me came up on the changer and I, on top, started to slide in with the slowest gentlest stroke possible, concentrating on the feeling of each wiggle and jiggle of our well-lubricated genitals against each other. The slower I went, the better it felt and then while time stood still I was still, poised about half way in Li’s hot cunt feeling the tingling of my balls that happens when the dam breaks. I sucked my balls in and thrust my cock in hard enough to wiggle the bed and make the springs jangle. Now the feet of the bed were squealing as they slid back and fourth across the floor and my stomach was slapping Li’s in the rhythm that drives the universe. Then, suddenly, Li opened her pussy for my seed and it came flowing in.

Leaving me empty.

12