St. Croix Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
A nudist tropical vacation with new friends.
4.2k words
4.62
33.9k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As is our usual case, we both woke early the next morning. With the curtains left open, the early light of the rising sun cast a yellow glow on the room. I could see it glint off the relatively calm surface of the water in front of the house. Liz stirred awake beside me. I was glad that I'd spent time making sure she had been well covered in sunscreen the day before. There wasn't a hint of redness on her breasts or ass which had already started to tan like the rest of her body. We'd visited the tanning salon for several weeks before this trip to make it a little easier to stay out in the intense sun.

I made some tea to help us wake up and we sat outside on our deck to enjoy watching the day awake.

"Are you up for a morning swim?" asked Liz.

"You bet. After all we had to drink last evening I'm sure I could use the exercise."

"Are we going to continue our foray into this nudist style?"

"Well," I said, "I know I've enjoyed it so far. We've gone without clothes during our swim yesterday and Jerry and Karen told us the cove is secluded. I haven't seen anyone else down at this end of the beach and yesterday all the boats we saw stayed up by the moorings. I say let's go for it!"

Liz went to get some towels from the cupboard while I dug out our swim goggles. I knew it would be a bit easier having them on. Plus, it would give me a better opportunity to ogle my naked wife underwater.

Down the steps and across the yard we went to the gate and, with a tentative survey down the beach we quickly walked into the water and ducked down to submerge. Liz has a much more fluid stroke than I do and seems to glide through the water with hardly a ripple. I, on the other hand, had to concentrate on my flutter kick so as not to splash too much or make too much of a noise. We first went out about 50 feet from shore where the water was about 8 feet deep then turned to the left to swim parallel to the beach.

I didn't see any one out at Karen and Jerry's house next door. When we passed the dingy dock at the halfway point of the beach it didn't look like there had been any change from the previous day. It took about 12 minutes to get to the far end of the beach. Here there were several sailboats tied up to mooring lines. I hadn't seen any activity on the boats the previous day and even now they looked closed up and quiet. It must be a long term mooring facility.

We stopped and tread water for a bit as we turned to head back to our house. I did a couple of surface dives to look at some coral rocks underneath us. I actuality I was more interested in looking at the buoyant effect of the water on Liz's unrestrained chest. Her breasts almost bobbed in the salt water. She asked me if I was ready to head back.

It was a mesmerizing sight to follow her naked butt on our return. When she changed to do a breast stroke I was presented with a fish eye view of her pussy with each kick. I almost ran right into her when she stopped suddenly. Pulling up even with her I asked if she had a problem.

"Watch out," she whispered. "We're about to get run down."

Heading towards up was a white sailing yacht. The crew was in the process of lowering the mainsail. It was still about a hundred yards from our position but headed right at us.

We turned a bit more to shore but the boat slowed considerably as the sail was lowered. By the time it was even with us it had nearly stopped. Certain that we were out of the way Liz and I stopped swimming to tread water and watch as it passed. We could see three women on board, 2 working on stowing the sail while the other was at the wheel. One pointed at us and called to her crew.

"Mother, I told you that wasn't a sea turtle. My God, you almost ran people over."

They all came to the rail of the boat.

"I'm so sorry," said the helmsperson. "We're just getting in from a 3 day passage and I'm so looking forward to getting ashore and a shower. I must have been too focused."

She looked to be in her early 50's. The other 2 women were younger, 20's I'd guess. All sported the dark skin color of a fair amount of time cruising.

Accepting their apologies we turned to head back home. I overheard one of the younger women talking.

"I pretty sure they were naked. That's kind of cool."

I heard the engine of the boat start as they headed toward a mooring. We continued our swim and shortly ended up at the beach in front of our house. The neighbors were still not up and around. I looked back down the beach where the new boat was in the process of tying up. It looked like the crew was standing on the side of the boat toward us and I perceived the shine of glass from binoculars looking our way. I decided not to tell Liz about being watched. In fact, when we stood up to walk to the beach I grabbed her hand and pulled her close for a wet hug. We stood there in the morning sun for a moment, drinking in the tropical beauty before heading through the gate. I knew we were being watched but didn't really care. I didn't want to offend anyone but then again I wanted them to know what they might be seeing this week if they ended up staying in this little bay.

The morning air temperature was perfect, somewhere in the low 80's and after I made some more tea we sat out at our beachside table to share breakfast and do a little reading. Both Liz and I had adapted to the privacy of our villa and, aside from carrying a towel to put on the seat, were both nude. It was hard to concentrate on the book that I was reading with the distraction of the sounds of nature, the lapping water at the beach, songbirds chirping in the trees and the hum of hidden insects. I found myself gazing out over the water, imagining living in such an idyllic setting forever.

The sun had risen high enough to cast its light on the open part of the yard so I took our dishes back in the house and got sunscreen and extra towels so we could work on adding to our suntans. Careful to avoid getting burned I set my dive watch to chime every 12 minutes. That way we'd rotate from front to back and then into the shade in the hammock. Then, once and hour, we'd run out into the water on the beach outside our gate to cool off. The tropical sun had the temperature into the 90's by 9:30 in the morning. A couple of times during our ocean dunking I could see the crew on the sailboat that had almost run us over working on different parts of the boat.

By 11 o'clock I was getting pretty sleepy (rough work this vacationing, huh?) and decided to take a longer break in the shade. Spreading the towel out on the hammock I crawled on for a little siesta.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll join you," said Liz, who brought her own towel over.

I eased to one side to let her on board and, snuggled together we both dozed off, our naked bodies pressed together on the swinging hammock.

I don't know how long I slept. I do remember having a great dream that had Liz rubbing her hands over my shaved balls and stroking my hard cock. Maybe it wasn't really a dream because as I came awake her hands were doing exactly that. The light touch of her fingertips stroked the sensitive skin of my upper thighs and reached to the middle to gently rub her fingernails across my nut sack. My cock was rock hard and a little bit of precum dripped from its swollen glans.

She was laid out on her back with her eyes closed, her legs spread apart, exposed to the overhead sunshine. Slowly I moved my right hand down to her crotch and dipped a finger into her slippery slash. A quick inhale of breath let me know she appreciated the attention.

She briefly protested when I got up out of the hammock but it was only to have her turn sideways so her legs hung over the side and she was laying crossways. The result was having her pussy right at the edge of the hammock and right at the level of my waiting tongue. Her legs were bent at the knee, drawn up to give me full access. I lapped hungrily at her sex, running my tongue up and down along the labia and using the tip of the tongue to twirl briefly on her protruding clit. I felt her push against my face each time I teased this love button. Toying with her this way for a time made her impatient and finally she reached down, hands on the sides of my head and directed me where she wanted all the attention. Concentrating my efforts on her clit took her over the edge quickly and she writhed on the hammock as her body was overcome with a long orgasm. I continued to lick up and down on her pussy as she came down from her ecstasy, stopping only to kiss the smooth skin of her inner thighs.

Straightening up on my knees my stiff dick was directly on line with her waiting pussy. It slipped in easily given how wet she was and how hard I was. Liz straightened her legs, putting an ankle on each of my shoulders. At first I found that she swung away with each thrust since she was still on the hammock and I was stationary on the ground. However, always adaptable, I quickly figured that I could grab hold of the hammock and basically swing her back and forth on my cock. I just had to hold my body still and the movement of the swinging net would do the work for me as I pulled it back and pushed it away.

I, like most guys, am pretty visual and I looked around, thinking about what someone who happened along might be seeing. The scene would be one that should excite anyone. A man and woman, naked on the beach, fucking themselves silly in the open tropical air under the bright sunshine of a clear day.

With that vision in mind I soon started to erupt, doing a porno maneuver of pulling out and pumping my cock with my dick shooting the ropy jism across my wife's belly and as far up as her bare tits.

My knees were a bit stiff as I finally stood and moved to lay beside her in the hammock, sideways. We relaxed for a time, letting our heart rates return to a slow island life level, breathing slowing to a more normal pace.

Taking her hand I helped her stand up and together we walked across to the gate and opened it to take a quick wash off dip in the clear blue sea. Jerry and Karen, next door were sitting in their chairs at the water's edge in front of their house. We waved our hellos then dove into the refreshing water. I suppose they might have known what had been going on. Between the noises we were making and the fact that my cock was still sticking straight out, we were not too subtle.

A brief swim cooled us off considerably. Liz headed back toward shore in front of Karen and Jerry's house and I followed her up the beach where they were sitting out in the sun. As expected, both were sunbathing au natural.

"If you guys don't have plans, Jack and I would love it if we could play host tonight and have you guys come over for drinks and dinner. I planned to cook some fresh mahi on the grill and we've got plenty of mojitos for everyone to relax."

I chimed in, "We don't have a pool but we can always enjoy the hot tub after dinner."

They both nodded and enthusiastic yes. Karen offered to bring an appetizer.

"Is there a dress code?" she asked.

"What ever you want is fine," said Liz. "What you're wearing now will probably match what I'll have on."

We laughed since we were all naked.

Jerry changed the subject. "I see we have a new boat in the cove. I hope they won't be bothered if we're out on the beach nude."

"We almost were run over by them this morning during our swim. I guess we should pull a float or something if we're that far out in the water so we'll be seen. We were doing our morning swim in the buff and I didn't hear any yelling or snide comments. In fact one of the younger women said it was cool. I'm guessing it's a mother and two daughters and the daughters looked to be in their 20's although I'm not too good at judging ages."

"I'm going to head back to the house to double check a couple of things before dinner," said Liz, starting to head back to our gate. We'll see you around 5:30 if that's okay.

Once we got back to the house I asked Liz if she needed anything from the store.

"I think I'd like to run in just to look for some kind of starch to have with the fish. Plus, if last night is any indication, I think we'll need a little more gin. Let me grab my purse and we can go."

I had slipped on my shorts and a T-shirt and was waiting by the door when Liz came out of the bedroom with her hand bag.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I queried.

"You bet, let's go."

"Don't you think you're forgetting something? I know you've gotten quite comfortable with this nudity thing but I don't think they'll let you in the store unless you are dressed."

"Jeez," she replied. "I was so caught up with thinking about what we needed it didn't even cross my mind to grab something to put on. I'm still covered in sunscreen and I don't want to get something else greasy."

I picked up the sarong she had left on the back of a chair.

"Here you go, just wear this. It covers what needs to be covered but I know that you'll be nude underneath it. I only hope I can keep things under control while we're in town."

Our errands didn't take too long. There was a local grocery a few miles away and, even though things looked a little dusty, there was fresh produce and we found some potatoes to have with dinner. I even found some mint for our drinks. The best we could hope for in terms of green vegetable were in the freezer cabinet but I had some ideas about how to jazz them up. A stop at the liquor store and we were in business.

We spent the afternoon doing a little prep work for dinner between time spent in the sun. We had hardly even used the hot tub on the deck. During the day the air temperature was too warm to really enjoy the water but in the evening when it cooled off a bit the water felt great. We have one at home so I did a little maintenance work on this one just to be sure everything was right, spray off the filters, add water, that kind of thing.

I heard their voices at the back gate a little bit after 5:30. Both Karen and Jerry were naked, just like us. It took a little self control to keep from letting my hands roam down Karen's lower back when we hugged and kissed hello. I noticed that Jerry seemed to linger a while with Liz, no doubt enjoying the feeling of her larger breasts.

I went into the house to make the drinks while everyone else sat down on the beach at the lounge chairs and table. We were all ready for the cooling libation of the mojitos, the perfect drink in a warm tropical setting. It can also be a "danger" drink in that it's a bit sweet and easy to drink too many. It was a very pleasant evening spent with new friends. The meal was excellent; fresh fish such a difference from what we can get at home. The mojitos flowed easily and the laughter carried across the water. I wondered if we might be too loud but, then again, who were we going to disturb. Liz was in the middle of a story, standing up to act out part of the event, when she all of a sudden stopped talking, her gaze out toward the beach.

The rest of us turned to see what had gotten her attention. There on the beach, walking by were the women from the boat. I guess the sudden quiet got their attention and they all three turned our way. There was nothing else to do but wave and say hello. I was glad there were not shrieks or screams. They all smiled and waved back. Realizing that they were walking back down the beach, they must have passed by us without our notice earlier.

We broke out laughing as they passed by.

"Well, no doubt they know how we spend our time at this end of the beach," said Karen.

The party moved up onto the deck as the sky darkened and, with refilled drinks, we all got into the 8 person hot tub. Each couple sat together, one across from the other. I had set the timer to activate the tub and the lights cast a light blue hue on our faces. Unlike our tub at home, this one had a timer in a box on the wall that would cut off after 15 minutes. I suppose the owners didn't want anyone to just leave it on after they got out of the tub. As we sat, enjoying our drinks and the conversation, I felt Liz's hand reach over and lightly rub the inside of my thigh. I was at first a little surprised that she would be so aggressive when we were in the same hot tub with other people. With the swirling of the water her hand action was hidden from view. I gave her a little inquisitive glance which she returned with a wink.

Our conversation had turned to sharing some of our favorite beach vacations. We had all enjoyed the tropical setting of the Caribbean and it turns out had been to many of the same islands. As we talked, Liz's hand moved further into my lap and a moment later stroked up and down my now hard cock. I was at first shocked that she would be so brazen with these other people right here but with the alcohol that we had all consumed is think we were both a bit more liberal. Right about that time the jets of the tub cut off. Her hand quickly moved away from their clutch on my cock. It was pointed straight up but in the water it floats upward anyway.

"Honey, why don't you go and turn the jets on again?" she asked with a smile.

What the hell was she thinking? I had a raging hard on and now she wanted to get me to stand up in front of these new friends and parade it? This had to be one of those "dare you" challenges she had pulled on me in the past but never before putting me on display.

Maybe it was the mojitos, I don't know but I shrugged my shoulders and said "what ever you want dear" and stood up to step out. I made sure to turn towards her so my dick nearly hit her in the head.

"Oh my," said Karen, "it looks like somebody's been enjoying themself."

I turned the jets back on then went inside to get the pitcher of mojitos to refill everyone's glass. I had gotten so turned on having Karen see and comment on my stiff dick that it was still fully erect, even as I squatted down to pour the glasses.

Resuming my spot in the hot tub we clinked a toast and continued to enjoy the warm water. I noticed Jerry lean his head back and close his eyes. Karen's hand was beneath the water and I guessed that she was giving him a hand job. Liz's hand moved back to my own cock and I reached over to her pussy and slipped a finger in. Even in the swirling water I could tell she was slippery.

When the jets cut off again. I stood to go push the button again. Liz got up too.

"I need to go to the ladies room for a minute. Jack, why don't you make some more mojitos?"

My hard on was still raging as I got out and helped Liz onto the deck. After shaking off most of the water we both went inside. I hurriedly made the next pitcher of drinks while she was in the bathroom. Through the window I could see Jerry and Karen in the hot tub, illuminated by the underwater lights and the faint light from the windows. He was intently looking back at the door where we had gone inside. With a push, he lifted himself to sit on the edge of the tub. His dick was huge. It looked nearly 8 inches long when we first saw him on the beach and, now hard, was about the same length but it was incredibly thick. I had to stop what I was doing when I saw Karen bend her head down and start to suck on the swollen head. Her hands stroked up and down the turgid shaft. There was no way she could have taken the whole thing down her throat, it was so thick.

"What are you staring at?"

It was Liz coming back from the bathroom. I motioned for her to be quiet and come stand beside me. She emitted a faint gasp when she saw the monster that Karen was wrestling.

"Holy shit. That could do some damage," she whispered.

We were both transfixed by the sight of the blow job happening just 25 feet away. Jerry had laid back on the deck by the spa, his knees bent over the side while Karen kneeled between his legs working him over. We watched while she stroked up and down then moved her head down to tongue his balls.

12