St. Croix Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Our couple meets new people.
4.4k words
4.69
24.7k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We awoke to the early sunlight entering the sliding glass doors of our bedroom. As I blinked the sleep out of my eyes I could see it was going to be another beautiful day in our tropical paradise. The water was flat calm, portending of another hot, humid day, the kind that is best tolerated in the Caribbean where one can periodically take a plunge in the sea to cool off.

"Are you ready for the morning swim?" asked Liz.

I grabbed our swim goggles while she got towels and we made our way to the gate of our villa's beach to get ready.

Liz's skin had darkened considerably in the last few days. It had helped that we had gone to the tanning salon before our trip and we had already eliminated most of the tan lines. The fact that we had largely spent all of our outdoor time naked meant that even those faint remnants had disappeared.

Watching her stretch before the swim made it difficult to prepare for my own swim, her large unrestrained breasts swinging with gravity as she rotated her shoulders and upper body. The relative coolness of the water was welcome, both because of the early morning heat and to reverse the flow of blood into my responsive cock.

We had planned to do our usual course paralleling the beach to the far end of the cove and back which would give us just more that three quarters of a mile distance. At the far end, just before our turn around point we would deviate a bit further away from the beach to stay outside of the moored sailboats.

It is so much more enjoyable to swim in the ocean that in a pool, particularly when the water we swim through is crystal clear and there are sights to see on the bottom. A plethora of reef fish provide lots of entertainment and the occasional ray or turtle add more excitement to the swim.

Approaching the yacht moorings I saw the boat that had nearly run us over would be the one we passed closest to, about 5 yards away. The wind had swung it so that we approached from the bow and, as we passed the stern end, I could see the two younger women sitting on the fantail. It was hard to tell too much as we swam. Our turn around point was about 50 feet further away and we stopped for a moment to tread water and regroup before heading back. I could see that both girls were taking a boat bath, using seawater to lather and do a first rinse. From this distance I could tell that both were at least topless. I wondered if their height above the water gave them a vantage point to tell that we swam naked. Not that that mattered, they had been able to tell the previous day.

Passing close by on our return trek Liz stopped suddenly and I almost swam right into her back. She was treading water again and was talking to these women.

"I am so sorry we almost ran into you," said the one who introduced herself as Amanda. "Our mother was on the helm and to tell you the truth, we were all pretty tired after making an overnight passage. We'd been biding time outside the reef just waiting for enough light to get and get on the mooring pin."

Neither woman had made any effort to cover themselves. Amanda had on bikini bottoms but her sister was fully nude. She introduced herself as Connie.

"I'm guessing you guys don't mind if we don't get dressed," said Connie "We saw that you were skinny dipping yesterday and that you go naked on the beach. The people in the house next to you do too. We tend to go bare on the boat when the weather and location permit. It does cut down on how much you have to pack and how often we have to do laundry. Hey, you must be tired treading water, if you want, pull up here on the swim step."

Liz climbed up the swim step, water cascading down her swinging breasts. She climbed up beside Amanda taking a seat in the cockpit of the yacht. I pulled myself up to the swim step and then swung my legs over into the cockpit keeping a seat on the rear transom. The girls offered us coffee but with some swimming left to get home we just asked for water. I enjoyed the sight of Connie's bare ass as she dropped down the steps into the galley.

"Where are you guys from?" asked Amanda.

Liz answered. "We live in Texas now but we both are originally from Minnesota. How about you?"

"My mother lives in Annapolis Maryland and that's where my sister and I grew up and learned to sail. Connie now lives in Atlanta and I'm in Washington, DC. We've done this annual sail trip for as long as I can remember. After Dad died I didn't know if we'd keep it up but Mother loves being out on the water and to tell you the truth she was the better sailor of our parents."

Muffled voices could be heard from the cabin and a moment later Connie reappeared with a couple bottles of water and two coffee mugs. She was still naked. Following her up the steps was an attractive women with a pony tail of gray hair looking to be in her late 50's. Her skin was quite dark with evidence of a sunglasses tan around her eyes which were sparkling green. She wore a sleeveless t-shirt and from the movement as she leaned over to shake hands I could tell she didn't have on a bra.

She introduced herself as Sharon. She seemed to have a brief hesitation when she saw that I was naked but it might have been my own hesitation as I processed the realization that my wife and I were visiting with relative strangers while completely nude.

Sharon sat down on the side of the cockpit opposite Liz and joined our conversation which ranged from occupations to family to our questions about sailing. They were very pleasant to talk with and we seemed to get along well. It was a most enjoyable visit but after a short time I was able to get Liz's attention and made our goodbyes to get back to our swimming.

"If you need anything ashore just stop by," offered Liz. "We're in and out during the day. There's an outdoor shower at the house and you are welcome to use it."

"Thanks for your offer," said Sharon. "The shore facilities here are somewhat lacking. I've yet to get hot water at the shower. If it's not too much trouble we'll take you up on your offer."

We hopped back in the water to continue our swim, glad to cool off in the ocean after the heat on the deck. I noticed Sharon strip off the t-shirt and sit down on the swim platform to rinse off. She, too, was naked and hadn't a tan line to be seen.

Once back at our villa, Liz told me she was going to pop over to Karen and Jerry's to let them know of our offer to the women so they wouldn't be surprised if they saw them going into our yard.

"I'll also let them know they don't have to worry about covering up or hiding out at the pool since our new friends are nudists too."

I went inside to start the coffee and bring our breakfast muffins out to the table on the sand in our yard. The coffee had finished brewing and I'd brought it out to the table and Liz still hadn't returned. I had just started to open the gate to go in search of her when she came around the trees at the corner of the lot, a sheepish grin on her face.

"Did you give them the heads up?" I asked.

"I really didn't get a chance to talk to them," she responded as we walked back to the table. "They were a little indisposed and it wasn't a good time to bother them."

My curiosity was peaked. "What were they up to?"

"I was going up the stairs to the pool deck when I saw them 'intimately' engaged." She looked a little guilty.

"Then why did it take you so long?"

"I don't know what happened." She looked a bit flustered. "Once I realized what they were doing I started to back down the steps but when I saw the size of Jerry's dick I was mesmerized. I mean, you've seen it. He was laying on his back on one of the loungers and she sat on top of him riding it cowgirl style. It must be a big around as my wrist. I'm not sure how she can accommodate the whole thing."

"It sounds like you want to find out for yourself." This was new ground for us. We'd never had any discussions about being with anyone else.

"Oh god no," she quickly shot back. "I've no desire to be with anyone but you, but I'll admit to being curious about what that cock would feel like in my hand."

I filed her comments away in my mind. Who knows what might happen over the next few days. We were dedicated to each other and had a fulfilling sex life but I'd always had an exhibitionist leaning that had partially been satisfied with our newfound enjoyment of nudism. However, I'd still had this deeper desire to be watched while Liz and I pleasured each other.

"I hope you're not mad or jealous about what I've done and seen," she asked.

Taking her in my arms I gave her a reassuring hug, kissing her face and neck as we held each other.

"Babe, I know you too well to worry about that. It's only natural to have some curiosity about something you've never seen before and I know there's no reason for me to be jealous. Now, lets get ready for that hike we planned. I'll get our daypacks, drinks and towels if you want to make some sandwiches and get snacks together."

We had made a plan to hike some of the trails in the northwest corner of the island. We'd see the Hams Bluff lighthouse and walk along Annaly Bay and Wills Bay. From what we'd learned in our preparation we'd see some beautiful scenery and remote stretches of beach.

Our experience was even better than we had hoped. The trail was certainly challenging. Steep hills, slippery trails and plenty of rocks to scramble over. Even though most of the hiking was in the shade of forest trees the high humidity and still air made it seem like a sauna. A couple of hours later were both drenched in sweat as we finally stumbled out of the jungle like woods onto an isolated beach. It was like something out of a dream. The white sand stretched out like the smooth curve of a woman's hip. The low waves slowly curled on the sand, washing the crystalline water across the sparkling sand. I could see no one else along the shore which stretches away for nearly a quarter mile. There was no evidence that anyone lived nearby, no houses or walk ways.

We both took off the hiking sandals that we wore and took advantage of the water's edge to cool off tired feet. After making it to the far end of the beach we realized that this was truly a remote area. Not a single indication that people frequented this area. I couldn't even find another footprint aside from those of sand crabs and birds. The spot where we ended up offered some shade by the trees but opened up to the beach where the overhead sun blasted on the sand.

Liz spread out our towels while I stripped down to the bathing suit I had worn under my hiking clothes. She did the same while I rummaged through my pack to find our lunch bag and fresh water bottles. Glancing up, I watched as she shimmied out of her shorts and then lifted the sleeveless t-shirt over her head. She had worn the briefest bikini she owned and, with a wink back at me, she reached behind her back and in a smooth, quick motion untied and took off the top. Her breasts were evenly tanned, a testament to her last several days of sunbathing nude. The tiny bikini bottom soon found its way off and onto her towel.

"I don't know about you but I'm completely drenched in sweat. I need to cool off and let these clothes dry out before we head back."

She turned to the water and made her way in, that beautiful light brown pear shaped ass bouncing back and forth with each step. I had my suit off in a flash and followed her in. We hadn't brought our snorkel gear and didn't have footwear to walk around except where the bottom was sandy. Liz dunked a few times and then moved back onto the beach where she laid down on her back at the water's edge on the wet sand. She was truly a vision to behold.

Still feeling a bit antsy after the hike I took a leisurely stroll back down the beach. A gentle wind had picked up from the water. It didn't take too much of a walk to make me realize how hungry I was and I soon headed back to where Liz was still relaxing on the sand.

I prepared our simple lunch then went down to help her up. Her skin looked like it was covered in fine granular sugar from laying out on the beach. As I watched her dipping in the water to wash it off I spied a fishing boat plugging through the water pulling trolling lines.

"I hope you don't mind an audience," I said. A flash of light from what I assumed were binoculars glinted from the passing sport fisherman. "It looks like those fisherman aren't too interested in their lines right now. Can't say as I blame them considering what they would be seeing here."

We both turned to watch the boat pass and gave an enthusiastic wave.

Moving back to our towels we sat to wolf down our lunch and take in some more water before getting things packed up to head back. It crossed my mind to ask Liz if she wanted to start back on our hike in the nude but I was reminded of some of the brush we had to pass through and the mosquitoes that pestered us on the first leg of the walk.

It didn't seem to take nearly as long to make our way back to the trailhead and the rental car and we didn't see any other hikers on the trek. It was only a short drive back to the villa and we were both ready to get out of the sweaty clothes and cool off.

We both had started disrobing as soon as we got back to our house and moments later were headed down the deck side steps for a refreshing swim. It was as we got to the bottom step when we heard the sound of water splashing from the outdoor shower just under the house.

This was not like one of those showers you might have seen under beach houses along the US coast. This one was not enclosed. The villa owners had constructed a low bench nearby to put towels and other supplies on while you showered off but otherwise it was a showerhead coming out of the wall.

Sharon, the mother from the yacht we met that morning, was standing under the spray, rivulets of soap and water running down her naked body, Connie was standing by the bench, one leg on the seat as she shaved it.

Connie gave a little squeal when she saw us.

"Yikes," she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry if we're intruding."

"Not at all," answered Liz. "We told you to feel free to come and make yourselves at home. Is there anything that you need?"

I was having a little trouble listening in on the conversation. I was trying to burn the scene of these naked women standing out in the open talking to my also naked wife into my memory forever. I kept thinking that our puritanical past had only created a feeling of secretiveness and guilt. There was no more sexual tension in the air than if they had been clothed in bathing suits, maybe less, in fact.

"No, thank you," said Connie. "Amanda had to go back to the boat to get something. She should be getting back any moment now."

"I feel like we're intruding," said Sharon. "We'll just hurry up and get out of the way."

I answered her. "No, no. We just got back from a long hike and were just going in for a swim. You girls take as long as you need."

They asked a few questions about our hike and well as for some recommendations about places to eat. We had planned to go to a local restaurant that we had passed earlier in the day. With a quick nod from Liz, I asked if they wanted to join us there. We could give them a ride since they didn't have a car. With plans made, we headed through the gate for our swim.

Amanda was just approaching the beach in their dingy, only a towel wrapped around her. She cut the engine when she was a few yards from the beach. I had stepped into the water to keep the small inflatable steady. Before she turned to slide off the side into the water, she undid her towel and set it on top of the gear bag on the boat seat. She was also naked and, with a smile, jumped down beside me.

"When in Rome...," she laughed.

Together we pulled the dingy up on the beach and I handed her the bag of things. It was good that we were out in the water. I needed to cool off a bit not only because of the hike but also because of the visual stimulation I had from all the naked women surrounding me.

Liz joined me to wash off the grime of the trail and we played a bit in the shallow water. About 15 minutes later I saw our shower guests coming through the gate to their boat. Sharon had a towel wrapped around her waist but continued to be topless. The two daughters stayed naked. We waded out of the water to join them at the beach and help tug the dingy off the sand.

"Thanks so much for your generous offer," said Sharon. "There's nothing like the feeling of hot water when you're trying to wash your hair. Please let us do something to repay you for your kindness. How about we cook dinner for you?"

"I know we'd enjoy that," responded Liz. "We've got reservations for tonight but another time would be great."

"How about tomorrow, then. We'll come and pick you up to ferry you out to the boat. It wouldn't be right to make you swim for your supper. How about 6 o'clock so we can have some drinks. It will be very casual."

We waved them toward their sailboat then headed up to take our own showers.

"You have got to be the luckiest guy in the world," my wife said.

"What do you mean?"

"A vacation where your wife becomes a nudist and you spend most of the day in the company of beautiful naked women."

"I am lucky," I answered. "Especially since the most beautiful is the one I love."

She turned on the shower and stepped under the water. I was happy to step under with her and wash her hair for her taking time to massage her scalp and neck. She raised her arms, crossing them over her head allowing my hands to slip around with the slick soap to cup and fondle her breasts, fingers lightly pinching and pulling on the stiffening nipples. I felt her push her butt back against me, rubbing back and forth against my now hard dick. Looking out over her shoulder the scene was spectacular with the bright sunshine reflecting off the smooth sea surface and bathing the opposite shore with intense light. It was so erotic standing out here in the open feeling up my naked wife when potentially anyone could walk by.

She lowered her arms and reached back to grasp my hips and pull be tighter against her ass.

My hands moved down her belly to her crotch where I could feel the heat she was generating. Itook only a single penetrating finger to realize she was wet and ready. She began to protest as I pulled away from her but quickly forgave me as I moved in front of her and dropped to my knees placing my face and tongue in line with her willing pussy, the aroma was tropical from the sunscreen she'd been using throughout the day. She raised her right leg to bend it over my shoulder, steadying herself by leaning against the wall of the shower.

Teasingly, my tongue danced over her labia lightly flicking against the hood of her clit, each time eliciting a gasp in her already heavy breathing. I could feel her push back against my face and shift her hips as my tongue hit the exact spot of optimal stimulation. When the love button was fully swollen I would gently take the whole thing into my mouth and suck it making her writhe with pleasure.

I knew it wouldn't take long when she was this riled up and in just a few minutes she started to buck against my tongue. I just held it still while she moved against it getting the right speed and pressure she needed to prolong her orgasm. One of her hands had moved to her own breast massaging its swollen areola and pulling and tugging on the stiffened nipple.

As the pleasure subsided her breathing slowed and she finally started to let up on the pressure her leg pressed on my shoulder.

"Go lie down on the lounger," she instructed.

My cock bobbed up and down as I obeyed walking to one of the chaises in the sandy front yard of the house. I quickly spread my towel out and laid down. My cock swelled to full attention as I watched her seductively walk to my seat, her heavy breasts swaying from side to side with each step. She knelt down at the end of the lounger and leaned forward pulling my toward her until my dick was in front of her face.

12