St. Croix Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops," she giggled, "it must have a mind of its own."

"Don't they all," laughed Amanda.

Liz moved over beside Amanda to help spread the oil across her back. This was good for me as I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep things from "erupting" if they continued to tease me that way.

Propping up on my arms I took a look around to see how we were approaching the marina. Another sail boat was headed our way, going out of the channel, about a quarter mile away.

Connie called out to us. "Boat ahead on the port side. Are we covering?"

"We still outside of the channel," answered Amanda. "I say a big wave and smile."

In just a couple of minutes the two boats passed. It was hard to hear what the other boat shouted as they went by but judging from the waving and pointing I think they were appreciative. I'm pretty sure we'll be appearing in someone's vacation photo album too.

"We're almost to the reef break so we probably need to get dressed now before we get into the marina."

I'll admit to being a little disappointed seeing the girls start to pull on their swimsuits. I was certainly enjoying the scenery both on and off the boat. Even then it was a great scene as all three tied little sarongs around thong or brief bikini bottoms and the bikini tops only barely covered their breasts. Liz was the most endowed of them all and the vision of her large boobs swaying in the barely there top was most memorable.

"Do you think I need to put something else on?" she asked me.

"Babe, we're just stopping to fill tanks in the marina. My guess is that marina folks are used to seeing cruisers in bathing suits. If they're smart, they'll appreciate how great a view they'll have."

12