St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Bob's cock in her cunt and Jane's tongue on her clit, Shona greedily accepted the offer of Gerry's cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck him into her mouth. Her body began to shake as the sensations claimed her. She came hard, impaled on two cocks with her best friend's tongue on her clit.

Jane rolled out from beneath her friend and made her way over to behind the camcorder. "C'mon guys, give her what she wants!" she urged as she focussed on the action.

Bob pounded his cock into Shona's cunt. With every thrust he pushed her forward, forcing her to take more of Gerry's prick into her mouth. Gerry thrust his cock between her lips and she moved backwards, impaling herself even more fully on Bob. "You sure have got a hot little cunt!" exclaimed Bob, slapping Shona's bum as he repeatedly drove his cock into her.

"She's pretty damned good with her mouth too," replied Gerry as he stroked his dick in and out of her mouth.

Shona savoured every moment. The walls of her cunt stretched as Bob filled her with his cock. She sucked hard on Gerry's knob as he slid it between her lips. She was oblivious to everything except the sensations of having both her mouth and cunt filled with cock.

Jane's body shuddered as a powerful climax surged through her. Two fingers plunged in and out of her cunt as she watched her friend being fucked. Her clit throbbed and she moaned loudly as she succumbed to the actions of her fingers. Her body was hungry with desire. She forced herself to relax then made her way back to the bed. "My turn now!" she demanded, tapping Shona on the shoulder. Shona couldn't hide her disappointment as she reluctantly gave way for her friend.

Jane climbed onto the bed and got down on all fours, facing towards Bob. She parted her lips eagerly. His shaft was slick with Shona's juices and Jane savoured the taste as her tongue slid over his cock. Her pussy was wet and Gerry entered her easily. He immediately began to fuck her with long, hard thrusts, increasing the pace with every stroke.

With Gerry's cock in her cunt, Jane wrapped her fingers around Bob's prick and began to pump them up and down along his length. Occasionally she would let her tongue flick out and gently tease his knob. Looking up, she pierced him with her ice blue eyes. "Do you like the way I'm pumping your cock?" she asked, "huh baby... is that good?"

Bob groaned. "Yes it's good," he growled, "but..."

Jane cut him off. "I bet you want my mouth around your cock, don't you?" she asked. "You want to fuck my mouth while Gerry fucks my pussy, don’t you?"

Bob grabbed Jane's head, his fingers digging tightly into her long, blonde hair. His hips thrust as he tried to push his cock into Jane's mouth. "Suck it!" he demanded, pulling her head back, "Suck my cock you little prick teaser!

Jane smiled then opened her mouth. Bob sighed as she wrapped her lips around his knob. He tried to thrust but Jane pushed him away. "None of that," she said as she pumped her fingers along his cock. "Why don't you lie down?"

Grumbling, Bob did as Jane suggested. "Give me a second will you Gerry?" she said as she positioned herself between Bob's legs. "Ok then big boy, fuck me again she said."

As Gerry pumped his cock into her, Jane knelt forward. Bob's cock slipped between her tits. She dragged her nipples back and forth over its surface as Gerry stroked in and out of her hot muffin. "You like that don't you?" teased Jane as she pressed her tits together firmly around Bob's prick.

"Yes!" gasped Bob.

"And you want to fuck me, don't you?" she purred, "You want to fuck me the way Gerry's fucking me!"

"Of course I want to fuck you you little slut!" groaned Bob. Jane laughed and flicked her tongue over his helmet. "Oh yes," she sighed, "Fuck me, Gerry! Fuck me the way Bob wants to fuck me!"

Just as Jane had done previously, Shona fingered herself to a climax as she watched Bob and Gerry with her friend. Moaning loudly as she came, her body shook violently as contractions pulsed through her womb.

Gerry glanced over to where Shona sat, lost in the throes of her orgasm. "Think you should help Shona out, Bob," he said, "don't want her to feel left out." Bob beckoned towards Shona who slowly made her way over to join them on the bed.

"Kneel down next to Jane," said Bob, Positioning himself behind her. "Ready girls?" He asked as he put his hands on Shona's hips.

"Sure," said Jane.

"Mmm," replied Shona as she felt the tip of Bob's cock press against her entrance.

"Ohhhh!" cried Jane as Gerry lunged forward, sinking his cock right up to the hilt in Jane's cunt with a single thrust.

"Ahhh!" sighed Shona as Bob pushed his dick deep inside her.

The girls moaned together as the men drove their cocks into their eager pussies. Kneeling side by side, they turned to each other and kissed.

"Say, these English girls sure know how to fuck," said Bob as he drove his cock into Shona.

"I'm Irish... not... English, you... ignorant bastard," complained Shona as Bob's cock impaled her.

Gerry laughed. "Well," he said, "I guess Irish girls must be pretty damned hot too!"

Gerry and Bob fucked the girls solidly. Their cocks pounding in and out of the two St. Mary's girls. Bob slapped Shona repeatedly on the bum as he rammed his prick into her, occasionally reaching forward to tug on her long, dark brown ponytail. His frustration at the teasing he'd suffered from Jane made itself felt in the rough fashion he fucked her friend. Gerry, while not as rough, hammered Jane's cunt with powerful thrusts

Gerry began breathing hard. The pace of his thrusts became increasingly urgent. Jane flexed the walls of her cunt around his shaft, gripping him tightly. "Yes," she urged, "do it. Cum inside my pussy." With a grunt, Gerry grabbed her hips, pulling her towards him as he stabbed his cock into her with one last, powerful lunge. His cock erupted. "Ohhh, mmmm," purred Shona as she felt his sperm flood into her pussy with thick, warm jets.

Gerry pulled his cock out of Jane's pussy. Jane's body was crying out for release. "Get over here!" demanded Bob, "Kneel down in front of your friend. She can clean you while you clean Gerry!"

Jane did as she was told. As she took Gerry's cock into her mouth and began to suck her juices and the last drops of cum from its length, she felt Shona's breath, warm against her enflamed labia, as her tongue began to lap at her pussy.

The taste of Gerry's cum on her tongue and the touch of Shona's tongue against her clit pushed Jane over the edge. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as she came. Her body trembled, contractions ripped through her womb to engulf her.

Shona lapped hungrily at her friend's cunt. The taste of Jane's juices mixed with Gerry's cum was intoxicating. As Jane's body writhed in front of her and Bob's cock plunged forcefully into her from behind, Shona reached back to stroke her clit. She came almost immediately, the walls of her cunt contracting around Bob's cock, holding it in a vice like grip.

Looking forward, Bob got a clear view of proceedings. "So you don't want my cock but you'll let your friend eat your pussy," he complained, pulling Shona's ponytail, the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix as he thrust mercilessly into her. The sight of Shona eating Jane's pussy while he thrust his cock in and out of her cunt was all that was needed for him to lose control. Shona felt his cock swell and twitch inside her followed, almost instantly, by a warm stickiness that announced that Bob's cock was disgorging its load of cum deep inside her.

When at last he pulled his cock from Shona's pussy it was Jane who moved round to lick him clean. When that task was completed she turned her attention to her roommate and returned the compliment of a few moments before, savouring the taste of Bob's cum as she licked every trace from her friend's well fucked cunt.

Later, when they had all showered and dressed, they returned to the bar for a final drink before calling for a taxi to take the girls home. "Thank you both for a fantastic evening," said Gerry, holding the door of the cab open.

"Our pleasure," said Shona, squirming slightly as she tried to find a comfortable position in which to sit.

Jane laughed, noticing her friend's discomfort. She was feeling every bit as tender. "Don't forget to send us a copy of that film," she said coyly.

"We'll remember," said Bob, grinning widely. Gerry closed the cab door and watched as the taxi sped away.

Back at school and in their dormitory, Shona and Jane were too exhilarated to sleep. They both got into Jane's bed and lay together, kissing and caressing as they relived the events of that evening. It was only once they'd brought each other to a final, shuddering climax that the two friends finally fell asleep in each others' arms.

12