St. Paddy's Day Party

Story Info
Another holiday themed party for the cuckold couple gang.
2.7k words
3.98
20.2k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a true Irishman I always enjoyed St. Paddy's Day. I grew up on corned beef, boiled potatoes and the Irish Rovers singing the Unicorn song. I never did do my part of being the beer drinker though. Once I got involved with the cuckold group the holiday just was not the same. This year's event would be no different. It always takes a great deal of mental preparation to get ready for the long night of serving both my wife and anyone else she directs me to serve. This year the party would be hosted by Pam and Carl.

Pam, a.k.a. POP, a.k.a. Piss On Pammy and Carl met at an underground fetish party in the men's room. Pam was chained to a urinal as was Carl. It was a match made in heaven. Pam soon took the domme role in the relationship and was soon cuckolding Carl. Carl had an impressive tolerance for drinking urine. Dark, light, warm, cold, didn't matter. Carl could drink it by the gallon. Myself, my stomach rejects any dark urine and after about two quarts it starts to spit it back up.

So back to the party. Pam and Carl had a nice farmhouse on the outskirts of town. They have a great great room which was both well equipped for fun as well as large enough to handle our group. Being that the 17th fell on a Friday this year we didn't have to take any time off of work. Pam and Carl have hosted a few other parties and always are very imaginative in keeping to the theme.

Dress code:

Bulls - kilts, nothing else

Hot Wives - Green, what they wore was up to them

Cuckolds - kilts, hemmed high so our asses and balls hung out for easy access and red beards and those silly hats

Pam hired a couple of videographers who she would pay off via a barter system involving sex. A win win for them plus Carl would have two more men to fluff and clean up afterward. Now for the party agenda:

9 p.m. - Introductions

10 p.m. - What's under the kilt?

11 p.m. - Always after my Lucky Charms

Midnight - My pot of gold

1 a.m. - Unicorn daisy chain

2 a.m. - Free time

Introductions

This time around the hot wives handled the introductions. They told a quick anecdote about how they and their cucks began. Some added a funny story or awkward moment. Candy explained how she broke Tom in just a days' time. Damn she was looking so hot.

When Jennie's turn came she announced that she was tagging out. Not sure what the hell that meant but I was soon to find out as a familiar voice piped up behind the group.

It was Shelly, Jennie's younger sister. The one I once cucked for. The one I still loved and hated. The one I loved to hate or hated to love, not sure which was which. Jennie announced to the group that her and her lover had to go but that Shelly and her lover would take Jennie's spot. My dick was hard. I loved the way Shelly gave me pain and humiliation. She had only had BBC inside of her since she started screwing and had three black bred kids by three different men. She walked up to me and I fell to my knees. She grabbed my head and pulled it back, my mouth opened automatically. She proceeded to drop a huge glob of spit directly into my mouth which I gladly accepted. Jennie smiled as she knew I'd be in good hands. She left the room leaving me to serve her little sister just like the good old days.

What's under the kilt?

Next all of the cuckolds had to stand next to the bulls that their hot wives brought with them. The kilts were raised simultaneously and the cocks were compared. You can guess how that went. One by one the cucks knelt before their bulls and kissed their superior cocks and proclaimed their inferiority to the superior black man. The wives added to the humiliation but letting the bulls grope them and kissing the bulls deeply while their husbands knelt there watching the men grope and molest their brides. While some of the cucks have a problem with this public humiliation it get's me going.

Always After my Lucky Charms

Each cuckold fluffed up their bulls and then stood by while their hot wife performed fellatio on her lover. The cucks each held a bowl that had a cup of Lucky Charms cereal in them. Once the bulls were about to shoot their wads, they pulled out and blasted the wives face and chests with their sperm. The cucks then applied the cereal to the goo covering their cuckoldress with the entirety of the contents of their bowl. They were then required to eat the cereal off of their wives, cleaning them up completely.

Tom was lucky as Candy took most of the load in her mouth and then dripped half of it onto her perfect breasts. She snowballed a mouthful of charms into Tom's mouth and then he got to clean off the breasts he paid five grand for. I was not going to be so lucky.

Shelly, never one to follow the rules had her lover fuck her ass instead, leaving a huge gape that he was able to shove most of the cereal into her crap cave. After cleaning off his ass stained cock I went to work cleaning out her cavern of the mushy mess. I found the combination of sweet and salty to be delicious. I dug deep inside of her to fetch as much of the gooey concoction as possible. I think I may have sprained my tongue. LOL.

The remainder of the hour was spent feasting on a buffet of corned beef, cabbage, boiled potatoes and of course some green beer.

My Pot of Gold

Each cuckold had a black plastic pot that most people use as planters. We use them as a catch basin for piss. Thus the pot of GOLD. Each of us had to go around and collect the golden nectar from our wives and their bulls. So because the beer was green the pee was also not it's normal clear to yellow hue. Upon collection of the piss we then were required to drink the contents. This process would be repeated throughout the night if needed. By the time we were done I had consumed probably at least half a gallon of the green beer piss. Yum! I can only assume that this activity was Carl's idea as he is well known for being a piss pig.

Unicorn Daisy Chain

The next activity involved all of us cucks to have a suction cup dildo attached to our foreheads. Due to the lack of them sticking the wives ensured that the dildo's wouldn't come off by duct taping them to our heads. After a prep time where we were forced to form a circle all of us facing the next guy's ass. We had to lube up the person we were facing by rimming his asshole. Finally we had to penetrate the ass with the dicks that protruded from our Unicorn heads.

The wives and bulls really enjoyed watching us struggle to perform for their amusement. Even the video guys were getting a chuckle out of the sight. I can't wait to see the final product once the dvd's are produced. Definitely one of the oddest things I've ever had to do in the name of performance art.

Free Time

Finally the time had come for the couples to retire to their respective beds, couches or chairs. Shelly, Tyrone and myself had a queen sized bed for our playtime. Shelly was a brutal bitch when it came to making me serve her and her lovers. She started out by making me get Ty hard by sucking him. She forced my head down on his cock as he choked me with his monster cock.

"Suck it faggot!" she demanded time and again. "Suck that big black cock you worthless fucking piece of shit!"

I did my best not to disappoint. She pulled my head off of her lover's cock and in disgust she demanded that I move to her feet as Ty began to fuck her shaved cunt. I loved sucking her toes and licking her stinky feet while she took Ty's cock like the BBC whore that she was. After both of her feet were cleaned by my tongue she directed me to Ty's ass and I spent quite awhile rimming his hairy ass. I hung on for dear life as he banged Shelly. His balls swinging and hitting my chin as my tongue was buried in between his cheeks.

Ty was like a well oiled machine as he kept pounding Shelly's pussy as if he was running a marathon. Shelly directed me to come up to her and then the mind fucking began.

I moved in close and watched with envy as Ty was sucking hard on Shelly's right breast.

She saw my face and asked me if I wanted some of that. She made me beg for it but I was eventually rewarded with her left boob. I suckled hard on her puffy nipple. It had been years since I last sucked this woman's boobs. I so missed them as Jennie never lets me have access to her precious boobs.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am," was my only possible response.

"Of course you do," was her reply.

She proceeded to inform me that my youngest daughter, the 19 year old, was also fucking a black guy. I knew about this even though Gigi still hasn't told me she has a boyfriend. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm proud that my daughter is becoming a BBC whore but at the same time I'm sad that she doesn't even have the guts to tell me she's dating. She continued to fuck with me telling me that she expected that my little princess would surely follow in her aunt's footsteps and become a black bred bitch. She also informed me that it was her goal to make Jennie coax Gigi into cucking her worthless sissy dad. The thought of that excited me. I didn't show it of course. Never any good if it's something I want. Shelly really took pride in showing her dominance and in making me feel like a piece of crap.

She had no problem enlisting the aid of one of the other bulls to give her double penetration as well as spit roasting me. I was helpless as they relentlessly fucked my ass and mouth simultaneously. I felt like my ass was split in half. Ty insisted on making me beg for him to go ass to mouth with me. Shelly was laughing at me as the videographer was focused in on a close up watching my neck expand as Ty shoved his massive meat down my throat. He had me by the ears and I was helpless as he wasn't letting me come up for air. Finally as he saw my eyes roll back in my head he released me and pushed me off of his girth. It took a bit but I was able to get my breath back and resume my cock sucking duties.

While Ty was face fucking me I caught a glimpse of Shelly talking to hostess Pam over to the side. When Ty finally spewed another load into my belly and I had properly cleaned off his still hard cock Shelly came over and told me she had a surprise for me. Oh boy, the evil one hasn't put me through enough was my only thought.

Shelly directed me to crawl over to the wall where they had laid out a tarp on the floor and taped another one to the wall. What was this? I wondered. After zip tying my hands behind my back she made me kneel with my back against the wall and invited the hot wives over for some fun.

"Jennie said that KD is into spit girls," Shelly announced. "I say that we give him what he wants."

The other wives agreed and for the next fifteen minutes or so they came at me rapid firing spit directly into my face. By kneeling down I was lower so the petite women had a cleaner shot at me. It also enabled them to grab my hair and pull my head back ordering me to open my mouth so they could spit directly into my mouth. It wasn't long before I could no longer open my eyes but I took all the spit they could produce, loving every second of my 'torture.'

Shelly being the evil cunt that she is had to one up the others as she blew some loogies directly from her nose into my mouth, forcing me to swallow her phlegm. As gross as it was I was able to keep it down although I did gag at her offering. When the gang couldn't spit any more Shelly rubbed the mess all over my face and scooped up as much as she could forcing me to swallow it as she shoved it into my mouth. Check that one off of the bucket list.

The time had come for us to pack it up and head home. Still not sure where Jennie and her lover disappeared to, I caught a ride home with Shelly and Ty. Shelly dropped Ty off at the half way house he was staying at, finishing his latest sentence there and having to return from his one day pass. Shelly's kids were off with their Gma so that left just the two of us for the next 36 hours. Shelly intended to take full advantage of the time we had left together.

"You love me don't you?" she semi-asked, semi-stated in a matter of fact manner.

"Yes Princess, of course I do," was my true response.

"Then prove it," she insisted.

"Yes Princess!" I gushed.

I spent the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday nude, crawling around as directed by my temporary owner as she put me through the paces. She was not equipped with bdsm gear so she decided she would use whatever she could think of with her devious mind. She used my asshole as a toy as she shoved whatever she could think of up my hole.

I had her fist, a cold beer can, carrots, eggplant, her fist again, the broom handle, the toilet brush, both ends of it and a flashlight. Finally when she was bored with the 'let's see what we can shove up his ass game,' she inserted a huge dildo and secured it with duct tape so it wouldn't fall out. I was walking funny for the next next 24 hours.

Shelly made me give her a tongue bath and used me as her urinal because she really gets off on making me swallow her bodily fluids. I also get off on it but don't let her know that at the risk of her withholding her secretions from my eager mouth.

I spent Saturday night between her thighs licking her well worn pussy until my jaw was about dislocated. She finally fell asleep so I got a break as well. She woke me up grinding into my face some more. I lost count on how many times she shuddered into orgasm. I'd really missed tasting her delicious pussy.

When she was raw from the cunnilingus she would roll over and prop her ass up and demand that I rim her asshole properly. She really enjoyed smothering my face with her ass and ripping huge stinking farts in my face grinding her ass into my nose forcing me to breathe in her nastiness. Damn she was a sick bitch. A sick bitch that I was falling in love with all over again. She refused to let me cum. She said that I was not worthy and by the end of our time together she had reinforced that understanding into my mind. I truly was not worthy.

Sadly our time together was over but it was probably just as well as both my ass and my mouth were worn out. Shelly reminded me as she dropped me off that she was going to try to convince Jennie to let her have our daughter Gigi cuck me. She did leave me with a passionate kiss for my efforts. What a weekend.