St. Patrick's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the spirit," said Molly.

Danny took Molly's glasses off and undid his tie before tying it around Molly's head blocking her eyes. Molly smirked and Danny got to his knees between Molly's legs. He ran his hands up her thighs and slowly pulled her panties off. Molly got the idea and spread her legs revealing her pussy to Danny who leaned in and ran his tongue up her pussy.

He slowly slid his middle finger into Molly as he licked small circles around her clit. Danny loved Molly's pussy, the way it smelled, the way she reacted to every little touch of his tongue. He reached up and squeezed one of Molly's breasts before pulling the front of her dress down. Her tit spilled out of the dress and he pinched her nipple drawing a gasp from Molly.

She reached down and held Danny's head to her pussy. Danny went to pull his finger out of Molly as he continued to lick her but she stopped him.

"Don't," she pleaded, "I'm so close."

Molly bit her lip and grasped the couch cushion and the back of Danny's head.

"Fuck," she gasped as she finally leaned back and let Danny up for air.

Danny stood up and placed a kiss on Molly, his lips still wet from her pussy. He pulled the tie away from her eyes and Molly smiled at him.

"Want to try something new?" she asked.

"With you Molly," he said, "I want to try everything."

She slowly unzipped her dress and slid it down to around her waist as Danny watched. Molly leaned over and undid Danny's pants before sliding them and his pants down. She pulled her tank top off so only her white satin bra stood between her breasts and Danny. Molly saw Danny staring and she reached back and unclasped her bra but held the bra over her breasts.

"You want to see them?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, "please Molly."

She slid the bra off revealing her large pale breasts with light pink nipples. Molly laid back on the couch and reached out to stoke Danny's dick.

"Put that between my tits," she said.

Danny had never fucked a girls breasts before but with tits like Molly's he couldn't wait to give it a try. He kneeled over her and rested his erection between her tits. Molly pushed her breasts together completely covering Danny's dick.

"You have a few options," said Molly, "You can hump these tits until you cum between them, you can get close and then I'll stroke you until you bust, or you can stroke yourself to finish."

She reached over and put her glasses back on.

"If you spray your cum all over me again I want to be ready," she said.

"So I can cum?" he started

"On my tits," she said taking Danny's hands and putting them on her large breasts.

He gave them a firm squeeze before pinching her nipples.

"Between them," she said running one of her fingers up the valley between her breasts which Danny was still teasing.

"It could splash up to my neck," she said slowly raking her fingernails across her neck.

"Or if you were watching porn recently you could shoot it right onto my face," she said, "I'm not going to take it in my mouth, but as long as you don't get it on my clothes I'm happy."

Danny was overwhelmed with option, he was hard as a rock and she'd barely done anything to him. He took his dick in his hand and rubbed the tip of it around each of her nipples a bit drawing a smile from Molly. Danny finally rested his dick again between her breasts and she pressed them together completely enveloping his dick.

He started thrusting slowly enjoying the sensation of her soft skin around his dick. He quickened his pace as Molly smiled up at him. Danny then started to fuck her breasts hard, his orgasm was already building but he wanted this to last. He took his erection from between her breasts and she reached up to stroke it but he held her hand back.

"I don't want to cum yet," he said.

He squeezed her breasts before rubbing his pointers across her nipples.

"Danny you're going to get me turned on again," she said, "this is about you."

Danny felt his orgasm had subsided enough and he positioned himself between her breasts again this time pushing them together himself as he start to hump them. It was hard to balance but he liked having all of the control.

Finally he pulled his dick away again he still didn't want to cum and Molly had mentioned being turned on. He reached back and rubbed her pussy finding it as wet as it had been earlier. This time her rubbed circles over her clit.

She must have still been sensitive because she was moaning after a few seconds with his free hand he squeezed one of her breasts.

After only a few moments her whole body shook and she moaned loudly

"No more," she pleaded, "no more. Christ Danny."

He turned his attention back to fucking her breasts and this time he was going to cum. He hadn't decided where or how yet. The options were almost too numerous he started to really fuck Molly's breasts as hard as he could which only drew a giggle from Molly who looked up at him with her piercing blue eyes.

Right as he was about to cum he pulled himself from between her tits but before he could get his hand there to jack himself off Molly's hand was already there. She stroked him furiously and Danny couldn't comprehend his decisions any more. He was about to cum and all he could think about was sweet release.

Molly seemed to sense this and rather than ask where he wanted it she aimed his dick right at her face. He busted with a loud groan, his first shot hit her from her chin to all the way up in her hair. The second fell right on one of the lenses and the last few dripped onto her neck and chest.

He put his erection back between her breasts and gave a few more thrusts enjoying every sensation on his now sensitive dick. When he finished he stood up and Molly sat up holding her breasts together so any cum running off her face fell onto them rather than her dress.

About a month later Danny made his way into work and found Mason waiting by the time clock. He was summoned into the foreman's office again.

"A lot of the drivers have been requesting you," said Mason, "I'm going to need you to pick up five other drivers."

"I can do that," said Danny, "it's just going to be hard fitting that all into a shift."

"I'm extending your shifts," said Mason, "slight pay increase too."

"Thanks," said Danny, "I'll take care of it."

That Thursday he told Luther about his semi promotion which Luther seemed happy about. He also always asked about Molly and Danny loved to talk about her. Molly being in his life made him like getting up in the morning, he was reading books he had always thought were for losers when he'd been drinking. Lately though he found himself thinking, about life, about travelling and a lot about Molly.

That Saturday Molly came over for dinner. He was enjoying cooking for her and he looked forward to seeing how much she enjoyed his cooking. She also seemed to want to hook up every time she was at his apartment which was fine with Danny. He made her tilapia, rice and steamed vegetables and they sat down to watch a movie. True to form they had barely gotten through the opening credits when she put her hand between his legs.

"It's my time of the month," she said, "but that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun."

She undid his pants and pulled out his erection.

"You have to promise not to cum in my mouth," she said slowly stroking his dick.

"Promise Molly," he said with a smile.

She leaned over and ran her tongue around the tip of his erection before taking him in her mouth. Molly bobbed her head quickly a few times before taking him all the way into her mouth. She held him in her mouth running her tongue around his erection before coming up for a breath.

"Oh my god Molly," he said, "that's amazing."

Molly smiled and pulled down the front of her shirt letting one of her large breasts spill out.

"So you have something to play with while I blow you," she said with a smirk.

Danny gave her breast a squeeze as Molly turned her attention back to his dick. Molly worked his cock expertly alternating between slow long sucks and short quick bobs of her head.

"Molly fuck I'm going to cum," said Danny.

She stroked him quickly once she had him out of her mouth and after a few moments he busted on her hand squeezing her breast as he came.

"Jesus Molly you're amazing," he said.

She leaned over and planted a long kiss on him.

"You think so?" she asked.

Molly and Danny spent all of their free time together after that. Danny had lost count of all of the books she'd gotten him to read and with the extra money he was bringing in he saved quite a bit over the rest of the year. The next St. Patrick's Day Danny decided to get a really special gift for Molly. He was going to be one year sober and he couldn't have done it without her.

He took Molly out to dinner at the same restaurant they'd gone to on their first actual date. Molly didn't bother to hide the drink menu when they went out anymore. She trusted him and he had no desire to do anything but see her happy.

"One year," said Molly, "that's amazing."

"I really couldn't have done it without you," he said, "and sorry I know Mexican on St. Patrick's Day is weird."

"I'm going to be eating corned beef and cabbage for a week," she said, "I have six siblings and Mom cooks like there are sixty of us."

"Well I got you a little something to say thank you," said Danny as he slid an envelope to her.

"You didn't have to do that," said Molly, "dinner is more than enough."

"It's really not," said Danny, "you don't know how much better I feel."

Molly opened the envelope and cupped her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god Danny," she said, "I can't it's too much."

"It's not enough," said Danny.

"Tickets to Dublin though?" she said.

"I love you Molly," he said.

"I love you too," said Molly.

She and Danny got out of their seats and kissed each other for what seemed like an eternity ignoring the other restaurant patrons.

A few months later they had finally made it to Dublin. Molly had listed the sights she wanted to see and she and Danny were set to leave for a few days in London the next morning. That night at the hotel Danny was reading Ulysses when Molly came out of the bedroom where a maroon satin bra with matching panties and garters. She still had her glasses on which only served to make her devilish smile all the sexier.

"My god," he said seeing her.

"These panties are crotch less," she said with a smirk.

Molly walked over and took the book from Danny's hands setting it on the nightstand as she climbed on his lap.

"I'm ready Danny," she said before placing a soft kiss on his lips, "I'm ready to have sex with you."

Danny wrapped his arms around Molly and kissed her.

"If you're sure," said Danny.

Molly took Danny's hands and put them on her breasts.

"That's a yes?" said Danny.

"Shut up and take me," said Molly planting a kiss on him and pressing her tongue into his mouth.

She undid his pants as Danny took his shirt off. Once she had his zipper undone she laid back on the bed so he could take his pants off and slip a condom on. Danny climbed onto the bed and crawled on top of Molly kissing her as she wrapped her arms around him.

He kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts. Danny put his face between her large tits and pushed them together. Molly reached back and undid her bra which Danny hurriedly pulled off. Having her breasts free Danny licked and sucked on her pink nipples until they were hard. He kissed down her stomach to her panties and licked up her exposed pussy.

"You're so wet already," said Danny as he slowly slid two fingers into Molly.

"Oh Danny," she cooed as he sucked on her clit before licking circles around it.

Molly grasped the back of Danny's head as she moaned.

"Danny don't make me wait anymore," pleaded Molly.

Danny crawled back on top of Molly and pressed the tip of his dick to her pussy.

"Slowly," she said.

Danny slowly pressed his dick into Molly and she gasped as he got all the way in. Her pussy felt tight around his dick and Molly moaned with each slow thrust of his dick.

"Faster," said Molly as she gave one of his ass cheeks a squeeze.

Danny started to go faster and Molly's soft moans grew louder as Danny kissed her neck. He squeezed one of her breasts and Molly grabbed the back of Danny's head and held him against her. Molly's moans in his ear and her soft skin against him coupled with her pussy tight around his dick pushed Danny closer to orgasm with each thrust. Molly reached down and rubbed her pussy quickly as Danny thrusted into her, her body rising to meet him each time.

"Danny," she whimpered, "I'm cumming, cum with me."

He was so close to orgasm it was music to his ears. His thrusts went deep as he came hard in her pussy.

"Fuck," gasped Danny before kissing Molly.

"Danny I love you," she said.

"I love you too," said Danny.

As they walked through the streets of London the next day Danny held Molly close to him. He loved Molly with all his heart and he was ecstatic to be here with him. As they stopped in front of Birmingham Palace he felt her hand slide down to his ass and give it a squeeze. He really loved her.

12