Stable Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! You are the little innocent, aren't you?" Mrs Johnson exclaimed, sensing his bewilderment. "It looks like I'm going to show you how you really satisfy your Mistress."

Mrs Johnson undid the belt of her wrap and opened it up. Underneath she was wearing the briefest of bikini bottoms and it was no time at all before she had shrugged them off. Then, taking Jim by the collar, she gave him a swift lesson in female anatomy and, without a trace of shyness or modesty, parted her labia with her free hand, showing him exactly how and where he was expected to use his tongue.

"Learn well, little puppy dog," Mrs Johnson finished off. "This is a puppy's true role in life. Get this right and I might just reward you."

Jim's previous experience had been limited to the minimal amount of sex education at school and what he had gleamed from the porn he had downloaded. Now, here before him, was the long slender form of Mrs Johnson laid out on the sun lounger and he was spellbound. As if in a dream he shuffled round to the foot of the lounger and lent forward between her thighs until his head was above her pubic mound. He lowered his head, reaching out with his tongue, easing her labia apart as he had just been shown. Once he had started it just seemed natural and in no time he had found the hard little nub of her clitoris and was massaging it gently with the tip of his tongue.

Above all what struck him was how right this was, to be knelt before a woman as magnificent as Mrs Johnson worshipping at her centre. From the encouraging noises she was making, from the groans and the sighs, and from the tensing muscles in her thighs he could tell that he was giving pleasure and that was what he wanted, his own pleasure subordinate to hers. He felt privileged that a woman this wonderful would let him worship, that she even notice his existence. His fervent wish was that he should be worthy, that his efforts should meet with her approval.

Jim could tell that Mrs Johnson was approaching her climax, she had no need for discretion in the privacy of her own garden and she wasn't holding back, telling, nay, urging Jim on, telling him to go harder, to move just a little, yes, just there, just like that... But it was the physical signs that really told. Mrs Johnson's juices were flowing freely and, as each wave of pleasure passed through her her whole body tensed, her muscles tensing, her body arching, pushing, striving towards that peak where...

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!! YESSSSSS!!!" Jim struggled to stay with her as her climax broke. Mrs Johnson's body arched, lifting her buttocks clear of the lounger; Jim's mouth was flooded as her juices flowed until, with a huge sigh of "Oh, Yes!!!" Mrs Johnson collapsed back and kicked Jim away.

Whilst Mrs Johnson got her breath back Jim lay on the ground wondering what was going to happen next. Now that he was no longer distracted he was once again aware of just how full his bladder was. If he didn't do something soon he was going to wet himself. Mrs Johnson stirred on the sun lounger and sat up.

"Not bad, little puppy, not bad," she sighed deeply. "Now come here next to your Mistress."

Jim got up on his knees and made his way back to the side of the sun lounger. However, to stop himself from urinating he had to keep his thighs clamped together which made him waddle.

"Does my little puppy need to go 'walkies'?" Mrs Johnson asked. Jim barked once in response.

Mrs Johnson reached into the bag and fetched out a leash. She clipped it on to Jim's collar and stood up. Her wrap was still undone and hung loosely around her, framing her feminine charms. Jim stared, mesmerised.

"Does my puppy like what he sees?" Mrs Johnson struck a pose. "I do believe he does. Come along now."

With a tug on the leash Mrs Johnson led Jim across the patio, onto the lawn, and across to a large oak tree stood at the back of the garden.

"Come along now. I haven't got all day," Mrs Johnson said as she waited for the penny to drop. Suddenly Jim realised what was expected. Clumsily he cocked his leg and, splashing wildly, emptied his bladder against the base of the tree. The sheer relief was bliss, even if it was bizarre way to be achieving it. He'd long gone beyond any sense of shame or decorum; if this is what Madam wanted then this is what he would do. Inevitably he ended up kneeling in an ever increasing muddy puddle of his own pee. When the flow stopped at last he looked up at Mrs Johnson awaiting instruction.

"What a mucky puppy! Look at you, covered in filth. Come with me." Another sharp tug on the leash and Mrs Johnson led Jim back across the garden to the rear of the house where a coiled hosepipe stood ready for watering the plants. She unreeled a metre or two and turned on the tap. The blast of water that resulted was icy cold compared to the pool and Jim shivered as she soaked him down.

"Right, that's enough for the day." Mrs Johnson said as she shut off the water. "Stand up and follow me."

Mrs Johnson returned to the sun lounger with a damp Jim training behind her. She sat back down and reached for the penis cage. With a sinking heart Jim realised what was next. The icy blast from the hose had shrunk his penis and now it was going back in its cage.

"But... But... But...," Jim stammered in despair.

"Oh, do be quiet." Mrs Johnson scolded. "What? Did you think I was going to let you come? Oh, you poor boy, you'll have to do much better than that. Why don't you come back tomorrow and try again."

With a click the padlock closed.

"There, that will keep you all safe. You never know, tomorrow might be your lucky day. Now, run along."

With a wave of her hand Mrs Johnson dismissed him and, still damp from the hose, he put on his clothes and left.

12